History of Satan

Best documentary I've seen on many subjects regarding: evil, state power, Satan, and would of saved me 2 fucking years of research had I known about it.

Important for Holla Forums meme wizards, /pagans/, /fringe/x/, /christian/, and those who fear "Illuminati" to watch because many "esoterics", "Satanists", and Gnostics are actually practicing Zoroastrian Christianity by default.

ITT: we watch the video before we talk shit or sage, like adults not summerfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
thesatanictemple.com/
vice.com/read/satanists-turned-the-founder-of-the-westboro-baptist-churchs-mom-gay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilee#Ancient_and_classic_antiquity
mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my holy dubs command you watch the whole thing

Too many slide threads.
This is important as Satan is a yuuuge topic on Holla Forums

last bump because of 20 slide threads

Satan literally means "the enemy."

The enemy of whom? The enemy of the Jews. We are all Satan.

Aight OP, I'll watch it, there's too many dubs already to pass on this one.

In hebrew Satan means enemy/adversary
In Sanskrit Satan means god creator

Look at abrahamic religions and see what Satan has done. Shaytan/Iblis for the muslims. And their demons. Remember that those religions originate from the middle east. So bassically all of them a semites to begin with. And who do you think they demonized? That's fucking right, white people.

Watching…

good

good

And I'm done.

Lame documentary. All talk about politics and state power. Goofy progressive linear understanding of theology and history. Muh evil Crusades. Very anti-Christian at it's core. No wisdom. No red-pills. Sad!

It had literally nothing — nothing to do with that. So you didn't watch it.

Christians lie like Jews on Holla Forums. Do you act this way in person?

higher quality version

this is Zoroastrianism

It is no lie. That documentary has no wisdom. I saw the first half (on 1.5 speed). It's just a list of cheery picked historical facts and events and interpretations to present a narrative that is at it's core progressivism and very anti-Christian. Perhaps the second half is better, but I'm not going to stick around to find out. It has nothing of value to offer me. You like it, you enjoy it.

It was narrated by Priests. Maybe you just love evil and fear? Also watching on fast speed so you could ignore everything bit of info, that's how you end up with saying stupid shit like "cherry picking" in all your argument, because I know you use the term a lot. You need to learn how to learn all over again. You're the result of government funded education. It warps the mind and makes creepy little millennial faggots like you with ADD jumping back and forth between Candy Crush and youtube videos.

And you are lying. You said you watched it, then said you watched half on fast speed, sort off… That qualifies as a lie. Stop lying to strangers.

this.

kek
Nice story bro. Your documentary is shit, and so is your thread.

Here watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo

About 5 ½ hours of theological redpills. Apply just a fraction of that information to your narrative and see how basic-bitch it really is. (And don't get triggered at the first part where a creationist is used for a quote, it's not about silence but understanding of the human condition.)

*silence = science

I'm sorry, I'll leave now then.

As a fedora, I'm actually starting to believe all gods and demons are created by collective imagination and materialize in the astral realm.

Hey you're further along than Christians are.

So you lie and then you use the term "Basic Bitch" unironically.
It's time you re-evaluate your life.

Just watch the video and stop talking like an LSD victim.

I'm watching the video cuck

They're talking about the Christian church turning Pan into Satan now.

Whoever made this documentary knew fuck all about the crusades also.

Just the imagery faggot. Stop being so god damn sensitive or you'll end up with a hooked nose! It's about the paintings and shit. the memeing

It spend 3 seconds on the crusades and said Muslims were thought to be in league with Satan and practice Magic. And they still think the same thing today. Go to facebook and read FOX News comments about blowing up Syria some more.

This is Pan. I know it's Bathemoth or however its spelled, but it's the goat man of Pan meme they used. Because Pan was all about pleasure, sex, song, wine…

Weiche Satan!

*baphomet

You remember /baph/ right? Same name.

So what's the takeaway from that? They transformed their religious opponents gods into demons so they wouldn't have to deal with discord.

What's the meme magic here? I it's interesting and all

What's the

*i mean it's interesting and all

baby understanding of God, demons/satan/pantheism/whatever are on much lower rungs than even humanity, they are incredibly irrelevant to much of anything, except maybe to a drug addled/entranced mind

It just said the Satan wasn't a challenger to God but worked within God's matrix in the Old Testement. Later Satan was memed as God's equal.
You ok with that? Make God play second fiddle to Satan's whims?

satan doesn't even have whims beyond shitposting people's mind into self-harming sin

kill yourself

Watch it… You'll see the evolution from agent Zoroastrianism of the opposing force and invention of "evil"… Supernatural evil. Then to an agent of God in the Bible, to meme by Roman church to consolidate Christianity into one group, to Fighting Islam, to agent of witchcraft, to agent of the gentlemen class of Europe during the Nationalist Revolutions, to agent of commercial sales (Devil's Foodcake) to Rosemaries Baby and 1960s where "Satanism" becomes a hippie druggy rebelious thing, to the 1980s meme of elite Satanism taking over the world.

It shows the evolution of the Meme we call "evil" as a force against good.

That's how he starts out in the old Testement
actually with Job. After Zoroastrian culture

Yeah, just about at the end now

I'd wager the hebrew are behind this

Satan became anonymous. That's his greatest strength

Kinda ends with the devil being regarded as evil again tho

If evil means you are responsible for your own actions then I choose the cold winds of the 9th circle of hell. I don't need salvation so that I can go to a static place(safe space)

The way I see it only Satan offers you any kind of free will and agency, and the responsibility fall on you for what you do. While as the Nezerene offers you salvation and safety for submission. Be content with life, follow the rules and don't deviate from them. Live like shit for you glorious 5 star sky hotel.

Sodom and Gomor sound like fucking wonderful places, kinda like drinking a whole bottle of vodka in one go, but if you do that you're gonna fall flat on your face and your friends are gonna draw dicks on you.

Free will is whether or not you choose to use the energy of God for good or for evil. The energy is benevolent, you are the conduit for it.

I looked it up and according to various sources it means 'truth'.
Very interesting if you consider that truth is probably the main adversary of the semites.

Well, I agree. If you're familiar with Dante's inferno, they deserve what they're getting. But I think in that role the lord of the underworld (whoever he may be, Hades, Satan) will be evil.

Never mind truth is satya in Sanskrit. Nonetheless interesting if there still is something to it.

satan doesn't offer you anything, much less free will

that's the big lie

wat

the place sounds like a nigger ghetto, do you like niggers?

>>>/x/

I don't think you people understand what hell is, it's literally beneath you. Not materially, but in the eyes of God. Why worship or put any respect in a loser? dun ged it

fucking leave this board, I will never watch your shitty fucking documentary. Tell me what's in the documentary if it's important enough to make a post about.

lol

no, I don't really get the impression satan loves white people more than Christ

I don't think satan really loves anybody, jus a feelin

Also, I think Milton's "better to reign in hell than serve in Heaven!" quote is the perfect approximation of Satan's line of thought and anyone who unironically likes him

"better to be the king of losers than just one of the winners!!!!"

like? what, we're gonna cut God's lawn or something?

Satan is the lord of the secular inane world, it's more likely you'll be cutting his lawn

And remember…there is only one King. In hell, ain't gonna be you.

T-t-this can't be true, can it?

The whole thing is you have a religion made by semites for other semites. "People" who would litteraly kill one another and rape their newborns if they didn't have an extreme dictatorial text to follow and a fear in something to enforce it. Christianity was never made for aryans, it was made for other semites or their nigger slaves to follow. The image of the kike on stick who looks like a white is Cesare Borgia.

Better to be a man than a boy

There are quite the massive buttload of fuckers in Hell. Also the highest rank in hell is Prince not King

Where'd you get this enlightened view of God and Christ from? Your ass?

The boy is rebellious and angsty, you are that boy.

So do you believe in Christianity or not? Or are you a rebellious boy who'd rather listen to internet theologians who just swear Christianity for babies or something

I'm surprised more people don't get this.

Do you see the irony?
We don't want to give you shekels for youtube ads so gtfo.
Sage.

Do I see the irony? This is the most important thread on Holla Forums right now.

Read that sentence again and again motherfucker.

No Satan becomes a bad guy again at the end. George Bush and the evil doers… The secret Satanic elite stealing children. It's all leading up to Alex Jones but he wasn't around yet.

You can see why Holla Forums had an obsession with the Illuminati if you watch the entire thing.

You don't have adblock you 50yr old Papist shill?

Watch the video… The Offering thing comes from Hades. God both of where the dead go and of wealth in the living world.

That's where the meme of offering your soul for something comes from

Yeah I guess

See, you get this meme from Zoroastrianism

The jew is the satan.

It's documents more than Christianity. It goes into the myth of evil

The jew would say nazis are satan

I'm not a christian. I'm using your middle eastern semite mythology because it's relevant to the discussion. I was also raised with esoteric litterature from birth which included varrious books on "demonoly" and the like. .But if you really want to be pedantic about all this shit then Satan/Lucifer has an archetype long before that in Enki.

Intellect. Ironically the result of Lilith tricking Eve into nagging Adam into eating the fruit of knowledge. Which made your god very butthurt. (if that creation story is from the bible at all I don't remember)

for not accepting your kike on stick as my savior?

Why do you follow a semitic religion? A semitic god?

I did.

And it's obviously not some youtube made doc. It's a real documentry

Perhaps they would say the same about Christ.

That book and you esoterics are covered in the video. Stop shitposting and start learning that you are essentially a Christian

perhaps Christ would say the same about Christians?

To divide things by good and evil is self contradictory, slave mentality that teaches you what to think, not how to think. Also, the word 'satan' means 'truth' in Sanskrit.
It is also included in words that describe something important or absolute, for example sa - ta - na - ma, which means the cycle of life, death and rebirth, literally describes the meaning of Swastika.

Kikes using this word to represent an enemy or something evil is nothing surprising really, they hate everything Aryan.

He never said that, but of course there's something devilish about human nature.

Sa - ta -na - ma isnt exactly satan… And satan just mean adversary or accuser to kikes. Not "evil".

The rest you are correct about.

Paul's followers were called "Christians"… Paul was an accuser of Christ's followers. So maybe Christians are satanists

Yes, but there are many words derived from 'satan' in sanskrit, all have some meaning of importance, that's all I was trying to explain.

Both Jews and Christians usually use it to describe something or someone evil, wasn't really shooting for a strict definition but rather its practical use.

stop shilling your video, I will watch it tomorrow morning with my coffee and ad-block.

This is actual jew thinking. It's the semitic way of thinking. Jews do it , christians do it, mudslimes do it. Misery loves company. I don't recall pagans trying to convert each other or even having religious wars. They killed each other for fun resources or pretty women.

It's gets even funnier when you consider that the birth of christianity is around the time their "holy land" was under western European control (either the Roman Empire in it's glory or it's predecessor I don't remember exactly now.) And what they did there was treat semites like shit.

What if I told you that I'm Satan?

Paul of Tarsus was a kike.

Christianity from the get go is damage control and subversion of the esoteric truth in the Christ story. This is why they hate Jesus and the cross but support Christianity, something seemingly paradoxical. Of course the Church of just about any denomination is riddled with cryptokikes chasing false ideals mixed in with some truth. There have been a few exceptions, like the Cathars, but they got whacked by the Catholic Church.

Jews/Islam are essentially a creation of Christianity now… so are "satanists" "demon worshipers" "Freemasons" 'magicians" and "esoterics". See video. It's all from a historical chain of events.

It's not a homemade video. It's a real documentry.
No… One comes from the other. Dracula without Christianity wouldn't be Dracula.

If Christians fail to get Holla Forums to believe in their god, the next step is to get them to believe in their Satan. Satan is not a concept within the white religions, it's a Jewish concept.

That's beside the point

No, no you tried to convert me and that made you a jew. Beware an ideolgy that tries to convert you.

The same Dracula that got raped as a child by a Christian?

the enemy of the jew.

Doesn't matter. Esoterics is post-Christianity larping and comes from a rebellion against the church. No one would use that term or even think it without Christianity. Even Platonism was essentially Jewish.
Cathars are in the video. They deserved to get wacked for being anti-reality wackos. They told white people not to breed.
Dualism is where all this insanity started. With Zoroastrianism, which is the beginning of the video

The purpose of Satan is to get you to believe in their holy text. It's just another part of the trap. They don't care what parts you believe, as long as you give credit to Jewish religion.

I thought /r/atheism told me my religion was stolen from Indo-Europeans. Which is it? If it was created by the Catholic church, how is it not European? I await your performance of mental gymnastics.

WTF? Look demonology, esoterics, all the magic /fringe/ shit is a church creation. That makes you a christian.

Someone told you something? Now someone else has to answer for it?

Are you fucking retarded? It was taken from JUDAISM! It's based on it for fucking sake.

And Satan is just another way you Christians get Holla Forums to listen to your BS.

At least the documentary was good, thanks OP.

Zoroastrainism actually. Satan is more take from Persian beliefs.

this kike needs to be strangled.

So what do you believe

Satan as a word is based on the Abrahamic faiths. If you talk comparative religion, you can compare even main gods, as religions steal ideas from each other. Don't get caught up on that BS. But the Jewish faith is not white religion.

I don't really see your logic here. Christianity and Islam are both based on Jewish mythology, thus Christianity and Islam are creations of Judaism.

That normie-tier, pathetic excuse for a documentary fails at the very beginning and I already explained that in my first post. There is no division between good and evil, everything can be both good and evil, depending on how you see it.
If wolf captures a deer, that's evil for deer but good for the wolf, if deer manages to escape the wolf, it is evil for the wolf and good for the deer. It's about the eternal struggle of balance in nature, not division between good and evil.

No stop shilling for that piece of shit video, I watched 7 minutes of it and it already became so fucking retarded, it triggered my autism immediately.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO!

Wtf is wrong with you Christians? Why do you need us to worship your god or devil so damn much? This is Holla Forums, not your fucking church.

Because Jews today are a creation of 2000yrs of Christian/Islamic evolution.
You're an asshole. The documentary explains this better than you saying stupid shit about deers.
Satan is a European Creation based on their relationship with Zoroastrian Persia. There were no Jews who believed in "evil" at the time of Christ. This is only the modern Jew who thinks they are "good" and nazis are "evil".
Your esoterics are clearly a creation of the Church and you need to watch the whole thing more than most people.

Esoteric/mystic knowledge before christ was considered spiritual/acrane and the like , alchemy and that sort of shit.

Their 'holy texts" are a plagiarized bastardization of pagan mythology. And if you really want to get nitpicky you can pretty much trace it all back to ancient Mesopotamia.

this shit ain't gonna work with me

Where the fuck do you think the kikes plagiarized it from? A thoght constrcut (memes) are quite fucking old and predate the oldest of the abrahamic religions. The demons Azazel and Astheroth for example are archetypes for the gods Athena and Ares. Your Easter hollyday where your supposed white middle easter aryan man who got jewed on a cross is based around Astheroth a fucking jack rabbit and eggs that symbolize fertility. Also if memory serves correctly you Andgels and archangels are always decribed as fucking destroyers with gray skins, much like the saints were draw in the church before Italy decide the make it more flamboyant.

Watch the video retard. You keep making statements that are illuminated upon in the video and you wouldn't be walking around talking like a fucking wikipedia page after learning why you're wrong about key facts. It's not a "christian" video. It's a documentry maid by National Geographic for fucks sakes.

Alright what's with those faggy pictures?

This isn't point in your favor

I find them cute

You complain like an old woman

Christianity and Islam are based on Judaism, and Satan is a concept used to keep the sheep in line.

Again though, why do Christians need Holla Forums to believe so badly?

All religions stole ideas from each other, but not all religions are the same. And not all religion came from Sumerian and Egyptian beliefs, either. The point however, is that some Christians want us to follow religions based on the Jewish book.

I am more knowledgeable about religions than most people. I'm not going to spend 1 hour in your fucking church (watching your video), to believe in something a Jew pulled out of his ass. If you cannot express any point yourself, then you lack the intelligence to tell anyone to do anything.

You have no more actual arguments ,now do you?

I think my posts bear a lot more knowledge than that normie-tier bullshit you're trying to shill so hard. And Satan is a European creation? LMAO, it was Christians who started to push 'le evil guy' meme in Europe.

How do you think Jews looked on Romans who butt raped them almost in oblivion? Or Sumerians who enslaved them? The same way the look on National Socialists. Very simple minded view of history, you probably just watch pleb-tier documentaries like this one.

Make me, faggot.

test

Christian Europeans who took it from Zoroastrainism. No it's not "european" but it's something we have to deal with now.
Your esoterics are Christian… You're just another wikipedia scholar

It's not church. It's NatGeo, and you don't know jack shit.

Not you idiot. All religions can be similar in many ways (which is why you can't say who took from who exactly); however, it doesn't mean all religions are the same. Christianity however, is clearly based on Judaism.

Holy fuck…. All that is Christian talk. You can't understand the gods or the past because you're still just a rebellious Christian with a Western Christian point of view, who is angry and the mythology so he goes searching through stupid Freemason literature. You're still in the trap of the church outlook

NO FUCKING FUCKING ANNOYING STUPID CUNT WHO NEEDS A FUCKING BEATING! WATCH THE VIDEO!
Zoroastrianism influenced the idea of supernatural Good vs. Evil. meme which then was made worst in Christianity. It's the same lie and it's ALL PERSIAN. THERE WERE NO FUCKING HEBREWS ___ EVER!

Good point. The problem is they will never fully understand comparative religion, insomuch as everything is viewed through a Christian lens. This is why many of them consider other gods to be demons.

The real threat of Christianity though, is they will stop at nothing until all of Holla Forums believes int heir god or devil.

You've fallen to arguing pointless semantics. Do you have coherent point other than "whach mum documentary"

Care to explain this this to me. The ones who turned Gods int demons in the firsts place were the semites, not the other way around

The concept of good and evil is older than Zoroastrianism. Even the Sumerians were believed to throw people into the water as a spiritual test, live (good), or drown (evil). And the Egyptians also had such concepts related to gods, an example is Horus (good) and Set (evil). Heck even Apep was consider the evil god of the Egyptians, and yes this is older than Zoroastrianism. What you're confusing is when religion breaks down into fewer parts.

furthermore it's not even christian talk, alchemy has existed long before the conceptions of the semitic religions as a precursor to today's chemistry. Would you like the word magic better?

Semites created the foundation (Judaism) for which Christianity is based. And yes, they took the gods of other religions, and considered them as evil. Christians now view the world through that lens.

I have said as such in previous comment

I don't know what you're asking. You said: "Care to explain this this to me." Maybe something got confused.

I'VE GOT 5 /fringe/ cunts on here quoting wikipedia to me so I'm only going to say this once!

1. esoterics = anti-Christian, and are not older. You have a Christian perspective on history. Platonism was Jewy too. Freemasons think they taped into some ancient thing, but they are just larping NEW AGE anti-Christianity. So was Crowly, So was Blavasky.

2. demons are christian mythology, so is magic, so are pagans, so is all the shit you see on /fringe/. It's all just anti-Christian larping. It did not exist in that form before Christianity. And you wouldn't recognize it the way you meme it today with all your shittying wikipedia knowledge and blogs

3. I did not make this video. I can't travel all over the world interviewing people.

4. Good vs. Evil became big in Persia… under Zoroastrianism. This is the first appearance of a Satan like rival to the Creator who is ONE.

5. Satan is European, because Europeans invented him. Before that the desert rats used the word to mean accuser or adversary. A few times in the old testement a satan appears to test Job or whatever, but working with God. It is not the classic character we all know and love/hate/fear

6. Modern Illuminati, Magicians, Satanists, Freemasons, New Age fags, /fringe esoterics/ all = CREATIONS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. There is no Satanic conspiracy against you

7. Veddas have nothing to do with anything because they were cut off from Europeans until much much later.

There is no record of your Sumerian claim. SO fuck off with that wikipedia shit. Again You have NO FUCKING UNDERSTANDING UNTIL YOU ESCAPE THE CHURCH VERSION OF REALITY

Horus vs. Set is not good versus evil you fucking Christian anti-Christian. It's order versus destruction

What does this mean? They made Satan to be the bad guy?

WEW LAD

I get what you're trying to explain though, but Zoroastrianism wasn't about division between good and evil, it was about people to embrace the natural order of things instead of going against the laws of nature and its qualities. Which is why that documentary fails.
Get it through your thick head already. It was the Semites who perverted that into good vs evil nonsense.

Not everyone is a Christcuck you know

Actually, it's just an attempt to combine belief in a higher power (usually Christian) with the mysteries they don't understand. Overall it's another part of the trap, since much is viewed within a Christian lens, and they are stuck or rooted in their new-age symbolism, rather than looking for the root.

You also view so much as "anti-Christian", because you are so focused in a Christian mindset.

Apep was a MUCH OLDER concept of evil. But you must remember also, that the evil of a new religion was sometimes the god of an older one.

You are amusing that any evil god of another religion must be the Satan of your religion. Again, you are trapped within a Christian mindset/lens. Good luck trying to find your way out.

Again you anti-chrisian-Christian moron. That is destruction or disorder.
Evil appears ONLY AND FIRST with Zoroastrianism. Because he invents a different meaning.

I don't use wiki, nor is such knowledge expressed there. The concept relates to the Sumerian King, and his journey through the prison of reeds. I am actually very knowledgeable about religion, so you would be wise to listen more.

Seth was mixed within the concept of Apep, and Apep was meant to be evil. The Egyptians had a concept of Good and Evil, and a struggle between them.

You know damn well what is being referred to , stop bitching about words.

what words do you want us to use so you won't unleash your autism on us?

Nobody fucking cares

and?

And who do you fucking think is the adversary/enemy of the dessert rats. If you think shitskins invasion became a thing recently I've got some bad news for you.

You completely missed the point of what we've been saying all along. The whole concept of their Satan (ebil dude) are the fucking aryarns/whites in general. And the fun part is that there are quite the metric fuckload of aryans who believe that the kike on stick is their savior.

Furthermore if that is IS to be believed , Satan ends up being an ally to us. Can you understand this or do I have to explain it in detail?

It means they personafied their enemy, which was most probably white aryans or a precursor. Mainly because they've been shoaed form every singe tribe they've met. It's what the word means for them anyway.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity, Satan is just a minor figure of the World. I don't really think someone like St. Thomas Aquinas would really fear being able to conceptually fear Satan because…well what does he do exactly?

He's an inferior fallen angel even compared to humanity, and honestly not even really a big deal until the end of days where he's basically just a catalyst for the return of Christ.

wat

hol' up
you'ze sayin ya a wyzzerd?!?
shiet you gonna go to hell!!!

have you even read the bible?

Technically, Christianity and the Gentiles are the new Jews, the people of God, so I suppose you could argue he's a "Messiah on a Stick". Kikes are the synagogue of Satan who can't even bear to put a + sign :)

also panty and stocking is low tier anime

To be frank, Aryanism and "le white nationalism" is just an extension of "you are god!!!" new age sophistry, as much as I support Holla Forums all the black sun memes and photoshopped nazi crap on models is just cringy and a bit idiotic.

kek

You don't get it. These religions all have a supreme god, the creator who is the driving force behind nature. All the other gods represent forces or a particular law of nature and have characteristics that are in line with that law, they are all a part of that supreme god.
There is no division of good vs evil, because everything is both good and evil. Good vs evil is anti-nature and exists only in religions not compatible with the natural law.

at last I truly see, the philosophical underpinings of the Church is nothing compared to repeating digits!!!!

No, it's just about coming together as whites, and wanting to preserve our race. Christians clearly cannot seem to understand this, and push their god because the race part isn't worthwhile enough for them.

Actually they have gods, and sometimes the supreme one changes around a bit.

Not true. Much of them are even based on simple human emotions. In fact, many of the early Roman gods were like that. Pistis for example.

You would be wiser to listen more. I have a far greater understanding of this topic, and I don't say that with any ego; it's just my area of understanding.

>submit to him and get a key to the 5 star sky hotel and laugh at everyone who didn't become a slave who didn't submit who didn't accept jeebuz as the lord and savior
am I missing something?

which is why I only post the glorious demon sisters in all their elegance and sophistication
It actually personifies the whole abrahamic religious concept to a fucking tee. when you consider how the demons and angels act in the anime

Since when? KKK was anti-catholic, not anti-christian. Unless you're gonna accuse WASPs of not wanting to preserve themselves.

Evidently, at least try to respond back. I just > you once, no need to get triggered.

Also, you're understanding of Christianity is hilariously lacking. You read the Bible and Church philosophy like Aquinas :)

But user, human emotions and instincts are the tools nature gave us to enforce its laws.

Based on your posts ITT, I don't think so.

I was implying the bible dumbass

Not evil.
Disorder, fear, death
There are no Sumerian concepts of evil. You're a bunch of /fringe/ blog readers stuck in the Church Matrix. Just like Alestor Crowly and the rest.

EVIL WAS INVENTED BY ZOROASTRIANS. NOT BEFORE

Forgot to add:
Yes they do have gods, but there is always one that is supreme, the creator, like an all-father in Norse mythology. All the other gods are a part of this supreme god. It's interpretation of the natural law.

again with this shit.
Faggot the Good vs Evil is essentially the Light vs Darkness.

NOW STOP ARGUING POINTLESS SEMATNICS

Emotion is not meant to enforce laws. And you speak of nature as if it's a intelligent god.

To the Egyptians, Apep was the personification of evil.

The concept of evil is not new in itself, to any religion or people. It is actually very old. As for Aleister Crowley, he was another idiot who viewed everything through a particular lens.

We can certainly add the titans into this, we can even get the primordials form greek mythology.
Or are those christian concepts as well, 27f5ac?

What's with the lens buzzword. Are you fuckers from reddit ?

BACK TO REDDIT
LEAVE THE OGDOAD AND NEVER RETURN

When I refer to a "Christian lens", I am simply attempting to show how such a world view shades the understanding of other religions, as they view them as pieces they need to connect to the Christian faith, rather than pieces that stand on their own, and in many ways: are older than the faith they're trying to connect everything to.

I haven't watched the video yet, but you idiots realize evil isn't a real thing right? It's just a made up concept used to manipulate people into disliking the same things you dislike. The word evil, is a psychological tool, nothing more, nothing less.

Go spend a month or two living in the woods, observing nature, your concepts of good and evil will leave you if see reality for what it really is.

Of course it is, love and hate are the perfect example for this whole topic as well. Both love and hate are needed to enforce the law of racial preservation. Love enforces this law by breeding and helping your people, while hate enforces it by fighting your enemies.
Both are needed for the law to be properly enforced, there is no division between them, but they work best when they work in balance. Here we can see why this mentality of good vs evil can have devastating consequences.
For example, ZOG minions are outlawing hate, they say as if hate is something evil and look where our race is headed - towards extinction.

Well, what exactly is God? It is an invisible force / intelligence behind nature. That's what supreme God in all of these religions, that you claim you know oh so much about, represents.

The only reasong they are being refered to in th same sentence as christianity is becase the semites copied the shit out of them. And this is thread discussing the semite religions and not analyzing the old beliefs. Therefore you larping on and on about xian lenses is absolutely pointless

If you're talking about how we can obverse many things in which occur nature, then what else do you expect people to point to? Outside of it? I was trying to make a different point, but it doesn't seem to have worked.

An anthropomorphic explanation for why we are here.

It explains why people in this thread interpret everything through Christianity.

Stormfag detected. You faggots are so obvious

You need to tl'dr it before I watch. Anyone worth half a shit can give a bit of a summary; hell, I'm pretty sure its even in the rules. Simply posting your pet video like a 13 yr old who has just discovered Art Bell is not acceptable.

Stop being a retarded nigger and actually put some effort into your OP. As usual, OP is an insufferable faggot.

Fuck off, cuck.

I'm talking about these religions being an interpretation of the laws of nature. You're arguing they do not. I explained why they in fact do interpret the laws of nature. I don't know what different point you were trying to make, care to elaborate then?

Well ok, don't see how this is different then what I said though, whatever perception men have of God, they really can't deny that the laws of nature are the work of and thus intent of that force.

HEY EVERYONE – ACTUALLY WORTHWHILE THREADS, HERE

REMINDER: IMAGEBOARDS EXIST FOR OC – OC SHOULD BE THE FOCUS

Oh, you watched it? Could you tl'dr it for me, since OP was such a faggot?

You should really talk to a shrink

Nah, fuck off, I'm sick of trumpfag threads and actually enjoying this one.

This will be getting into semantics, but I disagree. God is not the force behind the universe, he is the universe itself. He is the personification of everything. God is a way for you to make the vastness of the cosmos small enough that you can talk to and understand. He's simply a coping mechanism, it's much easier to exist in a universe that you understand or can communicate with.

It is basic human nature to project human features and emotions onto things that are entirely inhuman. We like to think of ourselves as something important, it's rather sad really.

Fuck off, cuck. Go stroke your penis to the Jew loving capitalist Donald Trump, maybe one day you can get a janitorial job at one of his hotels where you can achieve your life long goal of cleaning up his shit.

Holy shit, this is the ultimate redpill dealing with the destructive Abrahamic religions.

It's clearly avatarfaggotry. I'm not weighing in on OP's topic but user you are a fucking faggot for attention whoring like this. Gas yourself you irritating special snowflake.

Only Good exists in and of itself. Evil is merely a perversion of good things and has no Absolute existence. That is why evil ultimately leads to eternal death

oh, good. you watched it? Could you tl'dr it for me, since OP was such a faggot?

You know cuck only works when you have some reason to use it. You cannot just waltz in here and start throwing cuck around - that's not how we use the term.
>>>/reddit/

You have images of black men fucking white men saved on your computer. You are a cuck. Go slurp the cum out of Trump's asshole, I'm sure you'll love the taste of Jewish sperm.

No, God upholds all of Creation. There is an order to things that comes down from the Logos-Tao. Currently Creation is in a "fallen" state which creates an appearance of chaos however

Stop acting like an idiot, leave the thread instead of starting a worthless disagreement.

You're a Trump shill. You unironically do it for free. I can't wait until Trump's 4 years are up and the country is in the exact same state it's always been in.

I have no doubt you believe what you're saying. But in order to convince others you'll need actual facts to back up your opinions and stories.

pretty sure that's a jew so i don't care

anyway, could you tl'dr me on the "documentary" – you seem talkative enough. I can't watch every video some foreigner who drops by posts on this board, so I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

can you tl'dr me?

Okay, hopefully a TLDR will get you to fuck off. The documentary is just some reddit tier shit about how good and evil came from the Persians and how Satanism is cool. That's pretty much it. The video sucks, but this thread is fun. So kindly fuck off and let us discuss this shit.

oh, so the whole Zoroastrianism is a shitty latecomer that infected the West – the true way is Gnosis, bro!

that type of thing? okay; i figured I didn't want to watch it. Maybe I'll flick it on as I go to bed tonight.

Thanks.

There aren't any (scientific) facts to back up atheism or theism. We can know everything scietifically and historically about say, a tree, but this doesn't give it any meaning or say "why" its there.

Materialism and hard atheism are the philosophy of the fool, even if you pretend that you believe that it is true you can't live according to that belief.

Seeing as most people intuited a Logos/Tao/Wakan Tanka I think that it is likely that He exists

Hey if you liked cuck porn, you'll love the brown pill.

Vote trump.

Yes, you are correct, I didn't express my point well in that post, English is not my primary language. Anyway, what I was trying to say is that the whole natural world is the work of the force / intelligence that drives all of this eternally. So yes, the universe itself is what men call God basically.

You're equating God with religion. God and religion are two separate concepts. Religion is the people's interpretation of the laws of nature. I don't think this is sad. It's all just our interpretation of how nature made us and how it intends for us to act.
Every religion is vulnerable to fallibility because it is made by mortals. That's why religion can destroy or preserve its people, depending on its compatibility with the laws of nature.

Everything is both good and evil. For a Jew destruction of our race is good, for us it's evil. It's a contradiction and there are no contradictions in nature's law. Maybe you could brand anti-natural as evil? But than again, anti-natural forces are what kikes are using on others to further their goals.

No, it's shit. If you would pay attention you would notice that we're not talking directly about the video. Now stop being annoying little faggot.

I never said I was an atheist. I believe that if there is some sort of God, human beings would be incapable of knowing it. The same way worms can't process everything that we can, we can't process everything in the universe either.

What I do know though, is that every organized religion on the planet is a scam.

God must be unknowable in Essence but he can still be known as a Person through revelation. Thats why Christianity is an existential faith.

This Albert Pike philosophy is very similar to things that have been taught by the Orthodox Christian Fr Seraphim Rose. He said that the reaction to nihilism and atheism would be the "new age spirituality" which would be united under anti-christ.

How am I a Trump shill for telling you to stop calling people cucks.

Sage

nein comrade ve must bumb zis tread

You are begging the question to assume intelligence.

Call it whatever you want. Nothing in nature is static, I'm just naming the ever changing process in it.

I'm just calling out your bull shit. Intelligence is a word you choose to fit your beliefs.

You were also begging the question to assume "eternally"

Nothing is new under the sun and as such we shouldn't be surprised that everything keeps looping back to the Bible.

way to spill your purse. this kid just found a youtube video and suddenly thinks he's got it figured out. he'll look back in a few years and wonder what he was thinking.

you don't know jack about religion, OP

Good catch, user.

"…Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

GOD DON'T REAL

But in all seriousness, great find OP, good stuff ignore Christfags

15 minutes in it hasn't told me anything I don't know. Does it get better? I thought everyone knew Satan was a helper angel in the OT?

>>>/logcabin/
where you belong

The Zoroastrian stuff was interesting and the stuff about Gnosticism, but the documentary seemed to completely gloss over and obfuscate Lucifer worship by secret societies.

3/10, propaganda for the masses tier documentary.

What then would you call the ever going process of nature? And what has this got to do with fitting my beliefs?

You think there will come a time when the universe will come to a halt? Kek.

Nah, you're just butthurt and getting stuck on every word I use because you got rekt on the topic you said you have a far greater understanding then the rest of people here.

I want an hour of my life back you faggot.

what was this fucking babbys first doco, with added Anton Levay groupies?

I'm surprised they didn't show some 1980 D&D hysteria as well. the top quality show this was, sure convinced me.

fucking rosemary's baby and the exorcist are important talking points…
FUCKING SAGE CUNT.

Pic related it's for you OP

Following a faceless one eh? Listening to his supposed chosen prophet.

why did you exclude the two previous sentences?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. "

NOPE

And this is conversation of semantic you moron. Evil isn't "dark/light" or "disorder/order". It's a whole different concept started by Zoroastrian Persia

That's why you are a Christian-anti-Christian who will NEVER understand anything outside of that box

Are you a Zoroastrian? Because you talk like one.

Nietzsche said that. All these Freemason larpers steal from Nietzsche and then act like they thought it up. But then they explain it moronically with ideas of "anti-Christ" showing they are still in the Church matrix.
"Le Magic" and "Le Satanism" and "Le New Age" really stole everything from him and dumbed it down immensely

No this is also Christian. God made Creation and saw that it was Good (because it came from him) but in the fall sin/evil was introduced into the world and the wages of sin are death (of the soul). Sin is moving away from God who embodies Good

Nietzsche saw what was coming very clearly. We Christians call him a prophet of anti-christ (he who comes in place of christ) for this reason.

Because people larp that shit now. Which lead to the Satanist paranoia of the 1980s (hence D&D scare). It's like you have no mind of your own.

Fake quote faggot. Did you just discover "durrr Illuminait" scam?

All that
Jews = Satanists

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT LUCIFER WAS THE ONE THE JEWS FEARED AND KIKUS KHRIST IS THEIR ALLY

Daily reminder that you're full of shit. Where does it say he's the one they feared?

Noted homosexual and zionist stooge, Winston Churchill, said that "if Hitler invaded hell, (he) would make a favorable reference to the devil in the house of commons". He wasn't kidding either, he personally knew Aleister Crowley (head of the Church of Satan and fellow 33rd degree mason) and got anti-Nazi forces to spread V-signs (devil horns - Crowley OPENLY ADMITTED THIS) all across Europe.

Lucifer is firmly on the side of ZOG. And the Bible predicted this - it clearly states that the jews making sacrifices in the Third Temple will side with the Antichrist and his New World Order.

Remember, the UN grew out of the Allied military coalition against Hitler's Germany. They demonized him, but they will make the devil out to be an angel of light.

This is tangently related to the argument about the semitic Satan. All your arguments are essentially "You use these words therefore you're wrong and a xian-anti-xian"

what fake quote faggot? This is the beginning of the paragraph he took it from.

Satan predates kikes and current "semites"

The most redpilled and based Christians in history have tried (failing miserably, many weren't able to read between the lines) to relate the hated Satan (which the [[[[Church]]]] was demonizing and blaming for every kikery they did) to the jews, in a way to counter [[[their]]] propaganda.
The [[[[cryptos]]]] at the [[[Vatican]]] won with incessant propaganda, elimination of white europeans who knew about their bullshit and disinfo.
The fact is, jews have been replacing and subverting indo-european faiths and cultures trough Catholicism and the Vatican (and not Christianity, like many believe) to create scapegoats for their own agenda.

Read about the ancient Yezidis, and you will find out how Shaitan was a neutral, even positive figure outside of "semitic" subversion.

Lucifer is a technically a title and not a name, it means "Light-Bringer" or "Light-Bearer" in Latin, and also the power that functions behind the name of Christ is usually a mass of bright white light.

So as you can see it's not limited to Satan

History has been incredibly falsified and convoluted.

W
O
T
A
N

You need to learn how to communicate before you spew your cunt all over me

That's not Satan you Muslim faggot. That's a Muslim interpretation of reality

ESCAPE THE CHURCH MATRIX!

It's fake,…. Every real Holla Forumslack has done the research. It's fake and you're a blue pilled Alex jones Victim

VICTIM

No you don't. Christians don't read

You translate that as Lucifer is pro-Churchill?
Fuck you… That's totally illogical, even for a Jew worshiper

I can communicate quite well, you're the one who's trying to shut down others for not conforming to your drivel.

How about you explain from the beginning what your goddamn stance is because this is turning into a circular argument with you. And don't you dare say "Watch muh documentary" again.

God damn you are demoralized. The fuck happened to you?

Clarify your position or this exchange is over

Holy shit. Stop being such an autist, user. It's embarrassing.

Enlil is 'Jehova', Enki is 'Satan'. Enlil had to demonize his brother so Enki's influence would be diminished.

Also

Fuck off kikes, I remember the Jehoiachin ordeal, you thieving, conniving hooked nose goblins.

Gotta say, the whole pagan thing is probably the most successful attack on Holla Forums and the alt-right in general ever. Can't imagine a better way to discredit an ideology than some neckbeard faggot waddling around in front of a camera pledging his allegiance to Thor and talking about how the berserker blood of his ancestors speaks from within him.

(((Christian))) butthurt, the post.

Yeah nevermind that Christianity provides the basis for most of western society and morals, and the pillars upon which we built the civilization that controlled the entire world. We should go back to being white niggers dancing around a rock in the forest and then going off to butchering the nearby enemy tribe because they dance around a tree instead.

(((Christian))) lies. Western society had moral systems and legal systems long before the Jew cult came across Europe so kings could legitimize their slavery and profiteering for their Jewish financiers.

Are you truly that much of a fucking animal that you need a "holy book" to tell you right from wrong? Furthermore we had great civilizations in Europe and Asia who didn't have their moral system dictated by an abrahamic text. Nor were their religions as dictative as the abrahamic ones.

Someone is mad they didn't get the berzerker genes.

Considering that a Christian can't talk about where Christianity was 3000 years ago, for a religion that claims, or at least claimed for hundreds of years, to be the one, only and eternal religion for mankind, is what makes people reconsider the validity of Christianity.

Face it lad, you worship a Jewish wargod whether you are aware of it or not. You can't build up truth from a lie.

White people are the adversary of the Jews. For centuries they have been working to undermine White western civilization. It's an established fact whites are their enemy. Thus, Satan, being the Jewish adversary of the Old Testament, necessarily makes White western civilization Satanic and why the Jews have been waging a war against the West.

Since this is the case, I embrace this because the actions of all three Abrahamic religions have been nothing but destruction for western civilization.

Christians were slaughtering and burning "Pagans" all through Europe and into the New World just like ISIS does today in the Middle East, Europe, and America to "infidels."

Our "Pagan" ancestors were destroyed all for a foreign political ideology from the deserts of the Middle East.

It's time to get rid of these three Abrahamic ideologies of death and destruction if we, Western man and women, want a future for our people and our children because all three are at war with our ancient faiths and our souls.

as if your dead cults have any truth to them

Jews don't even believe in hell retard, stop claiming retarded shit about crap you have no knowledge about

I will call you cucky from now on.

Fuck off idiot. Satan means adversary and doesn't mean Hell you god damn idiot and no where have I said "Hell" which is actually a Germanic concept called Helheim the (((Christians))) stole to add to their made up, Jew derived, bullshit.

Also for the shills for the demonic here is what you are supporting

thesatanictemple.com/
vice.com/read/satanists-turned-the-founder-of-the-westboro-baptist-churchs-mom-gay

Irrelevant to my post, I don't subscribe to a "pagan" religion like you imply. A truthful religion doesn't have to genocide the top caste in order to get people to believe it.

Confirmed for no subjective experience of the berzerkagang.

kek

How fucking horrifying. I better go to church and submit to a kike if I want entry into the slave pits sky hotel

And yet all the greatness of the west has come from the CHRISTIAN empires and nations. Our famous justice systems and morals have roots in Christianity. Christianity is probably the most central pillar of the white civilization you speak so highly of. Saying that Christianity was destructive to western civilization when western civilization peaked with Christianity is delusional to say the least. Actually Romans achieved a lot before Christianity, yet I never see any Italians talk about their mighty pagan blood or stupid shit like that.

Yeah because Romans, Celts, Vikings, etc. never killed other Europeans, right?

You probably think berserkers actually existed like on your metal band album covers and wielded double-bitted axes larger than their torso.

The subversion was a success. Soon they will push to wipe Yeshua's words from record that the jews may at last kill the memes of the man they hate most.

Bullshit, Jews love retarded useful idiot Christians.

The anti Christ is the savior of the white race

But you can't talk about the origins of your religion, which is something one should care greatly about, because it isn't European. It posits the history of one's people because it tried to completely erase it.

Noah received generally positive reviews from critics and grossed over $362 million worldwide, but generated controversy with audiences.

After the creation of the graphic novel, Aronofsky struck a deal with Paramount and New Regency to produce a feature film of Noah with a budget of $130 million.

Christians make (((Hollywood))) millions.

Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury and leader of the worldwide Anglican Communion, called the Noah film "interesting and thought-provoking" after the film's lead star, Russell Crowe travelled to Lambeth Palace in order to discuss with him "faith and spirituality" after the movie's British premiere. In addition, several Christian organizations have expressed support for the Noah film, "including Leaders from organizations like the American Bible Society, National Catholic Register, The King's College, Q Ideas, Hollywood Prayer Network, and Focus on the Family." Focus on the Family president Jim Daly stated that: "[Noah] is a creative interpretation of the scriptural account that allows us to imagine the deep struggles Noah may have wrestled with as he answered God’s call on his life. This cinematic vision of Noah’s story gives Christians a great opportunity to engage our culture with the biblical Noah, and to have conversations with friends and family about matters of eternal significance." Cultural commenter Fr. Robert Barron praised the film for its inclusion of "God, creation, providence, sin, obedience, salvation: not bad for a major Hollywood movie!" In addition, The Biologos Foundation stated that they "saw the importance of stories as explanations—my favorite part of the whole movie was when Noah retold the Genesis creation accounts to his sons, and we saw the evolutionary creation of the world up to some mysterious Adam and Eve figures."

Satan worship is a Jewish-Christian heresy and is ridiculous. Satan, which means "Nemesis" is just the Zoroastrian Evil cosmic force named Angra Mainyu passed through Canaanite Pagan (i,e., pre-Jewish) lens.

It's a sort of watered-down thing that they don't even fully conceptually grasp nor care much about. For Christians it becomes something more complex, and frankly highly informed by Jewish attitudes towards Rome itself.

I know it's fucking you OP, you are a faggot.

Truly fucking pathetic. Do you really need to samefag in your own thread?

Christianity brought down Rome, just as Marxism and its derivatives are doing to the West today. Jews peddle a bunch of Jewish supremacist faux-universalist Utopian garbage to the multicultural underclass and it brings down civilization. Same both places.

The most respected public speaker in ancient Rome, Cicero, called Jews "a nation of rascals and deceivers"

Caesar Augustus called Jews "the fomenters of a universal plague" and "mystery monger who swindle the gullible" – and he was talking directly about what would become Christianity.

All the crap about "Early Christians" being persecuted in Rome and being the cause of the Great Fire in 58AD is really talking about kikes. That the Great Fire supposedly started in the "stalls around the Colosseum" is a pretty good hint, if the Emperor himself saying it wasn't enough. Because just like they do today, the Jews were attatched to big Entertainment and peddled all the junk outside the venue.

and then the jews killed their own messiah

it's okay, come home OP. Christ will forgive and love you.

Cuckinsanity

OUR ENEMIES have correctly interpreted our suicidal generosity as the weakness that it is. All the groveling, foot-washing and pathetic capitulation have earned no goodwill whatsoever from the army of allah currently conquering Europe and it’s likely they’ll begin slaughtering the White population as soon as they have sufficient numbers. This is how our homelands die, not in glorious battle against all odds but on our hands and knees, whispering a prayer to the false god of equality because saying it loudly might offend the genetic alien preparing to swing a scimitar at our exposed necks. At least this proves we’re not “racist,” right?

Visitors to the church of St. Anthony in Ventimiglia, Italy, were recently told to “pray in silence” to avoid upsetting African migrants being housed in the building.

We don’t want to offend the biological weapon with anything resembling healthy spiritual traditions. Instead look at the wall and mumble your little worthless prayers through a ball gag while the rapefugee has its way with your country. Please don’t upset a merciless enemy that’s here to loot, rape and kill. It’s very important we maintain this sanctimony so we can get a eulogy relatively free from words like “xenophobic” as Europe’s corpse is lowered into the cold and uncaring earth.

Members of Caritas, a Catholic charity that helps facilitate mass migration to Europe, have asked parishioners not to recite the rosary aloud, Italian wire service Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata reported Saturday.

In a sane and healthy nation every single scumbag in this “charity” would hang by the neck until dead for their appalling treason. We need to realize that the hypocritical false virtues of self-loathing and negation seen in the White do-gooder traitor are every bit as damaging as the endless Jewish attacks.

A priest eventually took women who complained to another place of worship, Breitbart News reported.

Go somewhere else, Whitey. We’re almost out of places to run. The time to stand or die is coming.

Italy, like other European nations, has struggled to absorb waves of migrants from the Middle East and North Africa due to Syria’s ongoing civil war and the collapse of Libya.

While Germany sucks on the “immigration” shotgun Italy gets kneecapped by a rapefugee invasion. That “Syrian civil war” and “collapse of Libya” sure is widespread, apparently touching every area full of worthless non-White sewage. We must take them all, it’s the “right thing to do.”

The International Organization for Migration puts the number of migrants who arrived in Europe in 2016 at 206,000. Italy has reportedly taken in 48,000 of those migrants.

This is White genocide. Europe is dying.

Roughly 50 migrants cross into Ventimiglia, a town of 55,000, every day, Breitbart reported. The town’s mayor, Enrico Ioculano, has called the influx an “untenable situation.”

Groveling appeasement isn’t going to save you.

I thought decadence and multiple invasions by barbarian pagans/mongoloids that brought it down

If Yesuha was a messiah, he was a pretty shitty one. He didn't really do anything but get killed.

It's okay to misunderstand certain Christian principles, but you should definitely do some research to really comprehend the meaning of Jesus's sacrifice.

It was a divine authentification of all his sayings and doings, if you are Jewish, all you need to do is recognize that Christ is your messiah. He will not punish you for accepting Him.

I have, he wasn't the first person to use the sacrifice motif.

What makes me doubt his sincerity, or at least the people who push his sacrifice onto everyone else since then, is putting him in a vacuum and saying things like

If his sacrifice was what Christianity claims it is, then you don't have to add in the threat of eternal damnation if you don't believe it. The claims should stand alone and be accepted as truth or discarded. Having to "defend" truth by killing people who don't believe you, or by threatening their existence in the afterlife, is the method of someone who can't compete with anything alternative. In general, a very Jewish MO.

Subversion has not been localised. You think it merely one thing this societal cancer afflicts? They seek to turn all that is good and moral on its head. They seek to make the profane, profound and the profound, profane. If there is beauty they must declare it ugly if there is ugliness they will call it beauty. These are liars and the whole western world dances to their lies, and our duty is to put an end to this lunacy.

Good goy!

pick two

Christianity is the Cultural Marxism of ancient Rome and serves the exact same function, and just like today, its adherents lie about what they are about and about how bad the enemy is. Bonus: the barbarians who sacked Rome were already Christian converts

Typical lying Christian.

And yet for centuries it tirelessly fought yids and kebab. A people who stand for nothing fall for anything you retard. So better to take that which our ancestors held dear to avenge against the yids stealing their entire world.

I need to ask this for the 5th time, maybe this one I get a reply for the "Christianity kill rome" faggots.

How come Christian Eastern Roman Empire lived on for 1000 years more then, and fought off all barbarian invasions?

1000 years is no small lifespan.

One of us worships a Jew, a Jewish God, Jews and Judaism– and it ain't me.

Damnation is merely the absence of God, described as a lake of fire by Christ.

If you reject God, why would He be around for you in the hereafter? You rejected Him. Doesn't sound particularly cruel, very matter-of-fact really.

Christianity also never says they "threaten your existence" whatever that means, it is quite simply the absence of God. I don't feel like it's a threat, just something obvious.

There is no alternative, there is only God or there is no God if you reject him. You can cling to strange gods/demons or whatever, but they have really little to do with you at all, and lack divinity.

You will never get an answer from them. They're very effective shills or people who seriously are stupid enough to create infighting while we have a bigger problem at hand. For the most part their use to the board or our ability to retalliate against the jews let alone win over normies is frankly non-existant. They are like the jew, they come in demand people change and offer nothing in return.

Christianity weakened Rome from within. There was much talk afterward about whether or not the people rejecting their gods for a foreign Jewish god was a bad idea (lead to the fall), and some interpreted the Dark Ages as a moving away from their own gods. When they finally got to move away from this Jewish plague, they called it the enlightenment. Then Hitler happened… and failed, and after that fail there was a backlash, and we went in a bad direction.

Maybe Christians worshiping a Jewish god (lots of Christians praise Israel and Jews), creates a sort of memes that help Jews, while there Jews also worship their own God. This can't be good.

I would recommend that Christians at least consider this possibility.

So you worship either yourself or worship some figure of lies.

Maybe not Jewish, but you do sound like a secular Jew. Or one of those "non-theistic Buddhists" or etc etc

Endless justifications, endless shades of grey just to say you deny God.

oy vey, he has truth in his post, you goys should listen >:)

There are lots of atheists commending and sympathising with jews… it's almost like the narrative makes folks do that, but no it's christianity that is rotten, not this yiddified, deracinated people who have no idea what christianity before now was like and would recoil if introduced to it. The world is diseased user. The works of asshats like foulcalt have left us in a world of inversion.

And they marched around Europe imitating the fictional Jewish conquerors from the the Jewbook killing one another in the name of the magical Jew, and behaved like Semitic sand-tyrants.

The Crusades are like Middle East intervention today, too: Whites propelled by Jewish ideas killing Muslims with ideas of liberating the "holy land", muslims themselves a themselves a product of Jewish influence, just like the Christians.

It's a legitimate question, and also would like a good answer. Maybe Byzantium wasn't a multicultural melting pot as Rome itself Maybe Byzantium would have progressed much further if they hadn't been infected with the Christian virus. It's also worth pointing out that some believe that Islam came into being after Jews wound-up Arab pagans to attack it.

Which is why the crusades are still treated as a shoah by the jews yes? The jews just loved the crusades even though in all engagements between islam and christianity in europe the jews aided the muslims? Explain that to me you D&C kike.

Wow, Christianity is truly to blame for everything? You should be writing history books from this enlightened frame of thought!

"kike on a stick: how christianity did everything bad forever" top 100 jew york times best seller :)

The New Fedora Atheism of Harris, Silverberg, Krauss, Nye, Maher, and the goy face Dawkins is just another offshoot of Marxism. It exists to keep people inclined towards skepticism philo-semitic, pro-Israel and encourages them to be openly critical of Christianity and Islam, putting a kosher stamp on what they would consider "hate speech" if it were directed at Jews.

It's like a Neoconservatism for nonbelievers.

They still treat Stalin like that, so why not?

But lots of Christians do see the Jews as a chosen people, and do defend Israel. My point is that Christians worshiping a Jewish god (Christianity is Judaism 2.0) creates a sort of memes that uplift Jews, while Jews worship their own god, and consider themselves to be great. If you believe in magic, the assumption is that this helped created the fall of Rome (leaving their own gods and in turn their racial identity), and when people left this Jewish plague to flee to America, the enlightenment and progress occurred; the further away from the Jewish faith, the better. The only problem was Hitler failed, and THAT created a backlash and made things bad.

If this was true, then where he just a few thousand years ago? He wasn't anywhere in Europe before some lads formalized the Christian cult in Rome and he wasn't anywhere in the Americas, Asia or Africa until Europeans civilized themselves enough to bring his book to them. Christianity by it's nature is deceitful. You wouldn't have to burn people at the stake for attempting to get it translated into languages people could actually read if it wasn't that way.

I know. They have been subverted, so who cares?

The Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit? Are you sure the Trinity is kosher? Are you sure Christianity isn't leaving behind the failed covenant of the Jews? Are you suuuuuure?

He was around in the Jews, and abandoned them for all of mankind, that all of man may come to know God.

Someone should make a thread about this possibility ^

They did so because of Christian teachings, which Jews created.

Also Jesus didn't come to destroy the law of the Jews, but to fulfill it. He is the "son" of the Jewish god = Judaism 2.0

wake up

Christ created it, not the Jews. He was the fulfillment and extended the covenant towards all of mankind, toward the heathen and the Gentile, for everyone, for you and me.

wake up

Judaism is the foundation for Christianity. Any scholar would tell you that. In fact, any person who isn't lying can tell you that obvious fact.

Jews peddle these ideas about their superiority and special holiness wherever they go and the always have done it. They did it to the Greeks when they lived among them, and they did it to the Romans.And they did it to the Arab Pagans who would become Islam.

Gullible goyim buy it and give them special treatment and think of them as holy and special. It's a con game, and they've played it for over 2000 years. And it always results in an anti-Semtic backlash after a certain amount of time passes and the goyim figure the shit out.

Christianity among gentiles began among gentiles who bought this Jew bullshit and began to hang around synagogues in the ancient world and wanted to become Jews. The Jews called these people "godfearers" and this is where the Noachide Laws came from, because they Jews like it when the goyim treat them that way, but have no interested in them actually becoming one of them.

Yes he was a Jewish god. Given what you know about the Jewish people, you think he's truthful in any way?

Like I said, you don't have to kill people to protect truth, it is what it is. Christianity spent hundreds of years killing people to defend lies.

Well they survived for 1000 years. A whole millenia. What else do you want. Imagine western roman empire living until mid 1400s, without any documents being lost.

Yes, and the ones who countered said muslim advance were Crusaders who were (tadam) Christians of the fanatical fighter kind.

Whatever made this differences up, wasn't Christianity, since both were Christian

Only when the Romans left their own gods, did the fall actually occur. My point is that rejecting your own religion for a Jewish founded one (Christianity), would create magic in support of Jews.

Why didn't the jews flew persecution from medieval europe and enter eastern roman empire then? ;')

Your theory doesn't check

*flee

Judaism is merely but a brick, and has no value on its own. There's a reason why many famous anti-God secularists are Jewish.

Since Christ is a part of God and has Divine Grace, yes, I'm willing to bet everything he said was the truth, you and your cohorts deny this.

People kill people, or do you think we should ban God like we should ban Guns >:)

Why not go all out and say he was a Caanite/Babylonian with Zoroastrian influences that the Jews later on sought to adapt?

Anything born out of Judaism is destructive, so it's not just Christianity that is destructive, but Islam as well. The Jews themselves say that their own god causes destruction and submission, even to them.

It's the fucking foundation of Christianity, and you know it. There is no escaping this.

Of course there is "escape", He's called Jesus Christ, you may have heard of Him.

Christianity had perhaps more influence from Zoroatrism, Caanites and Babylonia than Judaism.

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell."
– St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram, Book II, xviii, 37.

Augustine was truly a great mind, he understood that Math and other fields of science would inevitably be used to tear away the Natural Law and higher morals of western civilization.

Note that he warns against mathematicians, not Math itself >:))

confirmed for raid

Some scholars argue that Judaism as we know it came into being when Persian conquerors forced Zoroastrian ideas onto their Canaanite pagan Semitic subjects.

And it makes beautiful sense to me, because it explains why Jews love this sort of conquest of propaganda they do everywhere and posits that event as the origin of it, this process in which Jews themselves influence the people they live among (and pretend to be) to replace their own beliefs for their own ideological benefit. It also explains why they view Iran as the end-boss. As the Jews are the end for Islam, so are the Persians for the Jews, because it would mean a destruction of those false origins.

Christianity is influenced by the Messianic Zealot wing of Judaism which was more vestigially Zoroastrian than mainstream Judaism at that time. Christianity also at some point later links-up with the Mithraic cult in Rome, which ghad come from the same place.

Yes. Religion of Sol Invictus from Rome also suspected to have influenced, and many local pagan traditions aswell influenced the adoption of local saints that were adopted by Roman Church. Kinda like Buddhism with local saints through Asia.

Never thought about that, but everything checks. Mindblown

And Iran still has Zoroatrism.

Likely this, there is no record of Hebrews importing Zoroatriasn literature if I'm not mistaken.

The official story is of Zoroastrian influence on the Jews while captive in Babylon, and the "returners from exile" brought back a heavily modified Judaism with them.

This may be mostly fictional, and the real influence came with the arrival in the Levant of the conquerirng Zoroastrian Persians themselves, who actively worked to influence their Semite subjects, to enlighten them, much in the way the United States tries to Westernize the people in that part of the world that we conquer.

The Bible itself tells us that Cyrus the Persian built the Second Jewish Temple and Persian officals dictated the Law to the people. .Cyrus is called the "Messiah"– a Zoroastrian concept– the first time this term is used in the Torah. The reality may be is that nothing but Canaanite pagans may have existed before that, and the "Second" Jewish Temple was really the first.

This is creationists mentality. One has fuck all to do with the other.

That explains a lot actually. Never understood their forcing of Iran as the final boss

Every time religion comes up on Holla Forums you have a distressing amount of retards claiming they know for a fact that other people on Holla Forums are worshipping a jewgod, even when those other people on Holla Forums say they dont worship a jewgod, they just follow the new testament

Proves pretty well that there is a scary amount of Holla Forumslacks who are more interested in ignoring the reality of a situation in order to make themselves feel superior, makes them quite like SJWs.

If you're a Christian, you worship a Semite as god and god as a Semitic construct. There's no two ways about it; it's even right in the name. It doesn't matter if the Semite claimed to be a transcendent power, we know that isn't the truth. Anyone that follows his tradition is just following the first Semitic communist and his cultists who were responsible for the slaughter of Europeans whom refused to convert as well as the destruction of the true heritage of Europe. Anyone calling himself a Christian is an enemy of Europe. If you want to be an ally of Europe, stop worshiping a Semite. It's as simple as that.

New testament is Judaism 2.0

Reminds me of when SJWs say "if you believe in equal rights, youre a feminist"

Youre a faggot, I know youre a faggot because youre acting like one, so why dont you leave this board and fuck some men, fag?

except that it stands to counter everything about judaism, to such a point that atheists not too long ago would frequently use the constant contradiction between old and new testament as proof it could not be the word of god.

Oh man, that sure is a well constructed counter-argument to the fact that Jesus was nothing more than a mortal Semite and those that worship him are by definition race traitors (unless they are Semites themselves). Not that I'd expect you to be able to come up with even a half-baked argument against the truth, it is pretty difficult to lie that brazenly after all.

I'm a biblical scholar.

This is what I do for work.

If you deny Christianity's roots in Judaism/Yahweh being a jewish God you haven't actually read the fucking bible.

"BUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO" yeah, this youtube video. There are youtube videos that claim Gambit is Mister Sinister's Clone and it's a viable theory but it's called a fucking theory you utter retards. Think critically and don't just subscribe to something because it sounds 'right' LOOK into it, LOOK into the sources, where those sources come from.

Holy shit guys every time I come here I want to shoot you all in the fucking head.

THINK THESE THINGS THROUGH
It's as bad as using fucking tumblr as a source, if it doesn't fit academically it probably doesn't fit.

Jews were only a vessel, they lost the ball the day christianism was born.

Gee sure makes alot of sense that the jews would construct a religion that contests their hold on a region and goes on to slaughter them by the millions all for the sake of a 3000 year old plan that one day in the far flung future they could exploit a political philosophy, entertainment, and education systems that had yet to be fathomed to make all those christians do their work for them.

Certainly easier than just making everyone jewish.

You know what.

I'll leave it at this.

READ YOUR FUCKING BIBLE

didnt even watch that youtube video you stupid cuck.

cute bullshit story about being a biblical scholar though.

What do you want? Do you want me to take a picture of my degree? I'm about ready to just shove it in your face.

Christ didn't come to oppose Jewish law/control, be came to fullfil it. New testament is Judaism 2.0

I agree, read the bible, about halfway through the new testament, if you dont get it, you need to put it the fuck down and just walk away from the religion all together, If you do get it, then I welcome you the order of the burdened, have fun with the rest of your time on Holla Forums because everyone but you is going to be a fucking retard about it.

Your mail order kikepaper is of no importance to me, you cant even argue what ive said, so you bend it into a form you can better argue with using vague accusations of ignorance.

freshen up your memes, Moshe

But Christ didnt come to abolish the law of the Jews, he said himself that he came to fullfil it.

It wasn't a fucking plan, it was a rebellion by one Semite against his own kin as well as the Roman authorities. It was only after his death that a certain Saul took control of the direction of the cult to make it a tool for subverting foreign populations.

That's exactly what it did. When you worship a member of another race, you become a slave to that race. Getting people to worship a Semite is the greatest tool of subjugation the Jews ever could have hoped for. After all, it was the Cuckstians appointed to nobility by Rabbis that allowed the Jews into Europe and gave them power in court. The more one closely adheres to the messages of Jesus, the more one comes to resemble a secular atheist or marxist, the other ideologies of control devised by Semites.

That horned Moses by Michelangelo was because of a mistranslation.

I meant the latter part, where you said the same thing that was said just a couple posts previously.

You also forget that the jews had strayed from their origins, they began worshipping a lunar deity as the muslims later would, and jesus represented the solar deity he intended to seat in the minds of the world.

k.

The more one closely adheres to the messages of Jesus, the more one comes to resemble a member of the choctaw tribe of north america, clearly its a conspiracy by the southern savages to take back the united states from the cumskins!

This thread is nothing but retards slinging shit at each other, don't get me wrong has some good info but nothing I can't get from /fringe/.
If more of you came by and discussed you guys would be on your way to turning the tide at ever level.
You guys could understand the truth behind the universe, religion, alchemy not chemical alchemy, gods and the All of creation. Holla Forums or at least /fringepol/ just needs to escape the shills.
look jesus was a wizard, it's not up for debate it's a fact!

Reduced to shitposting because you can't form a coherent rebuttal, typical of a christcuck.

this thread is shit btw op

Truly my 6 years of study means nothing in the face of a Holla Forumsack on the internet.

ALL PRAISE TO THE KIKE GOD

I know that video.

I don't think you know what facts are.

Both are inventions of the Church… Manly Hall and all Freemason larping is an invention of the Church.

You cannot understand ANYTHING as long as you are trapped in the church matrix.

Smiley ruined it

I think that's quite plausible, that Jews had influence in the creation of Islam. And the centuries under the rule of the Moors in Spain is called the Jewish golden age. Probably significant amount of Jew wealth comes from that period. Later Spanish Jews migrated to Holland (also many to Turkey). Amsterdam Jews backed Oliver Cromwell, and under Cromwell's rule began the readmission of Jews into England. Amsterdam Jews also backed William III who granted the charter to the Bank of England in 1694.

Christian invented Islam. They tried to convert mudskins and Momohomo ended up going bat shit crazy and raising an enemy. Jesus is in Islam.

Islam = Christianity 2.0

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Or maybe I wasn't moron.

CHRISTIANS DESTROYED WHITE AFRICA! AND TRAINED ALL THE BLACK TERRORISTS! (start at 6:25)

You mean (((Jesus Christ)))?

Awesome share OP. I watched it today.

If anything it's a documentary on the power of memes. How ideas can spread and influence over time.

10/10

I tried to tell Holla Forums… But /fringe/ shilled the thread to death.

Which is just a list of Jewish books put together in the 1500s. Before that it was a list of Catholic books based on Jewish fairytales and Esopes fables.
And before that there wasn't even a Torah. It never existed as one book

Again: you people live in a false history.

(((Jesus)))

Affordable Goyam!

The woman on the far right looks like she just had an orgasm.

A jew gasm

Satan or the Overman?

Pick one Holla Forums

pick

pick!!

Neither have walked on water or turned water into wine so meh.

You might have been cool if you went Atheist with it.

Instead, you had to be a >>>/christ/ cuck! Fuck off.

Between the butthurt op accusing everyone of kikery for not watching his lame video, the anti-Christians waiting in the woodwork to scream about half-hearted Nietzschean platitudes about "inner mastery" pseudo new agey esoteric racism (ignoring that Nietzsche was pro Semite).

Lastly, a confused op who seems to believe an hour long video seals the deal and has no alternatives with zeitgeist tier understanding, I would say this is either a slide or embarrassing stupidity.

Horribly ironic that so many have connected Nietzsche with their pseudo spirituality.

That's what he wanted you pleb. You know nothing

He said Jews had the will to power because of the vicious tribalism. That's not exactly pro-semite (arab).
Except it was done by scholars, of which I am one. And you're a tired Jew worshiping shill who writes like he's trying to impress his hipster girlfriend (of which doth not love him).

pick one Holla Forums

do it

You all need Jesus.

FTFY. get his name right next time, heretic.

There is no need for Semites in our lives. But please, continue to advocate for the worship of a foreigner, the spread of Semitic ideals, and participation in a tradition steeped in the blood of Europeans and the destruction of our heritage. Every time you cucks open your mouths, another European realizes that Cuckstianity is part of the same flow of problems as the rest of the Semite ideologies.

This name is constructed to fit into the theorized language he preached in.
Learn to meme, it's Yehoshuah bar Yosef ha M(e)shikha. Aramaic was the language of the Whites in the MENA region. For all intents and purposes, we can't prove his name in any Semitic language before it was back-formed out of Greek Iesous, pronounced Yesous, which became latinized Iesus, pronounced similarly in German and other European languages.
Truth is Aryan, as was our Lord.

joshua… that's his kike name.
You're fucking insane to say that kike was German.

Correction: Yehoshuah ha M(e)shikha bar Yosef, but since he's called the Son, it should be Yehoshuah ha M(e)shikha bar Adonay.

poison to the spirit

here comes the christian identity batshittery lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilee#Ancient_and_classic_antiquity
HaGalil haGoyim - Guess what it means.

Refer to

Medicine is bitter, my friend.

Fellate a gun kike

Refer to the Bible? Why? It's filled with more lies than most other Semitic works. The central narrative of the OT (the exodus) didn't even happen. It's made up, just like everything attributed to the mortal Semite Jesus.

Try studying the cultures that predate Semites even managing to figure out agriculture (because Indo-Europeans had to come teach them) if you want accurate history, not the scribbles of a bunch of goat fuckers. Who gives a shit if one Semite excommunicated other Semites for not following their religion to his satisfaction, none of it has any relevance to Europeans.

That's an understatement.

Watch the video

The video will teach you more about Christianity then your gay little faggot church

There's a central narrative? Have you ever read it before and not just heard memes about Christianity being "evil"?
What are metaphors, story-telling? Do you want to tell that Loki literally, physically transformed into a horse?

Please link me to it.

Pic related, pharizee.

itt

You don't even know that the exodus and the resulting covenant are the centerpiece of the OT (and the starting point for the NT), but you are here shilling for Semite worship.

It's all metaphors and story telling when there is no corroborating evidence. Of course, each confirmed reference to historical events is touted as proof of divine authorship, but just ignore the thousands of inconsistencies, contradictions, and flat out falsehoods because they're symbolic. This sort of stunted worldview is exactly what you get when you worship a Semite. The mental and spiritual gymnastics one has to do to justify worshiping a foreigner whose ideals are nothing more than theistic Marxism absolutely ruin a person.

They can't help it.
Fuck them in the neck with a rake, but they really can't help it.

pick one Holla Forums

Aren't we beginning to secularly discover that the great Flood did happen, as so many other cultures have claimed? What's next? Discovering the bones of actual giants? Finding that the place of Adam's creation has a special geo-energetical signature?
All religious text is code. Expect desert dwellers to understand the higher dimensional physics. Using "triune" was already pushing it, in my honest opinion. Don't let us get started on the supposed symbolic meaning of "air having weight" and some more.
The "contradictions", as you put it, are easily resolved by reading the texts - all of them - in multiple languages, especially in Ancient Greek and Latin. Knowing Aramaic and Hebrew helps. Magic"k" is deeply rooted in linguistics, is it not?
Here a phrase in Hebrew about Satan falling down "from heaven/from the sky" (o-bamah) like "lightning" (baraq), or how "shaytan" means "standing against". The Germans call the latter "innere(r) Schweinehund". Look it up.

Show me more "wizards" and "sorcery". I hunger for insight, for I have tasted the fruit.

Excuse you (^:I>

Watch video

Why don't you tl'dr it for me.

it's frustrating but they'll get there eventual, everyone will one day.

Fair enough.
I've just been tired lately.
I really don't have anything against them personally.

It's worth it just for the meme knowledge

Touche good sir.

Do we have some library for this? I don't really have much time right now.

/Fringe/ here…

How come you faggets mixed us with durr hurr mha church shit?

do you even browse our board or just think its an autistier version of /x/?

There are no multiple names for 'The Devil', everyone you have ever heard its an entity on his own right, ether by preexisting or by gathering strength and form from the human consciousness (aka subconscious memetic magik).

The same shit happened with spiritual places, first existed earth, then man, then (new) astral planes became to exist from (again) the shared consciousness, the abrahamic versions of hell and heaven can be astraly visited but just be aware they arent the last frontier, just another stop-by location.

but i highly doubt any of you faggets care, instead you prefer to be a lazy ass and wait for a machine to be invented and to tell you who you are instead of soul searching it yourself.

anyway if anyone really cares and has questions i may have some answers.

SIDF pls.
We're all fellows of the black lodge here.

All /fringe/ is a mistake of living in the Church Matrix. It's in the video. Everything you believe just makes you a Christian.

Delete your board after you watch the video and realize you're just a Christian-anti-Christain

you'd think that bael event would of shook a good portion of them up and send them down ol'fringes way, such is existence.

All /fringe/ is a mistake of living in the Church Matrix. It's in the video. Everything you believe just makes you a Christian.

Delete your board after you watch the video and realize you're just a Christian-anti-Christain

Oh yeha because christian didnt stole their lore from marduk and astarte.

Sort of. Long story short, comet fragments are a bitch that both caused the Younger Dryas ice age and ended it. We know that at least one culture existed in Europe which had achieved agriculture, megalithic construction, and sciences such as astronomy because at the ~9000 year ago mark there are several societies which crop up overnight with those skills. Gobekli Tepe is perhaps the best example of this phenomenon, though the evidence suggests that the ancient civilizations of antiquity (Egyptians, Chinese, Sumerians, Indian) all got their start based on the arrival of survivors of the pre-Younger Dryas civilization. It is in these same cultures where one finds a history of colonization by Indo-Europeans. The Israelites got their start on civility because there was a Indo-European ruling class in Canaan (thus why the Canaanite pantheon bears resemblance to the other altered folk religions of IE vassal cultures such as Vedic Hinduism being a combination of Aryan spirituality with the folk deities of conquered tribes). Like in those other places, the small IE population eventually disappeared (died out or bred out) and the still barbaric Canaanites set about warring. Eventually several tribes were united and a sort of state religion developed with a monotheistic "one god" principle used to mirror the "one ruler" principle of a larger society. It's simple population control. That sort of development in the religion is just one of the ways that Semitic ideals re-emerged after the departure of IEs. After all, pantheons are what they left in their wake everywhere else, including the homelands until Cuckstians invaded.

It seems (((Christians))) cannot sell their Jewish god anymore, so they're trying to adopt everyone by default. To bad they don't know that Jewish myths aren't reality yet. Fools in the desert doesn't make real, yo.

You literally dropped like 50 IQ points between posts.

What happened my friend?

Well spit it out faggot, I ain't got all night.

The goetia are the entities that became to existance After humans, not the other way arround.

Bael is a minor spirit who succesfully tricked a hugeload of humans to worship him lika a god, but he isnt even a watcher.

Have you looked into Catal Huyuk? It is also in Turkey. Not quite as old as Gobekli Tepe, but much older than the Sumerian and Egyptians. They seemed to have worshiped a goddess who looks remarkably similar to Cybele. If true, she would be the oldest deity we have a name for.

Topkek, i wasn't the one who immediately accused everyone who disagrees with me to be a christian attacker, just re-read your own thread.

Oh good.
I thought you'd be done having fun.

you don't visit fringe do you.

I'm not implying bael is anything, I was just saying that you'd think they would come to fringe after witnessing what happened.

And before the flood? Do you want to tell me that Atlantis and Lemuria and Hyperborea couldn't have some kernel of truth?

I'd say the logos coalesces them accordingly, not to have so many ideas float around as there are people.

Taking from the "akashic records" is stealing? Or better: have He who is beyond all universes come personally deliver this data? What sounds better?
People don't die for something they haven't seen.

This.
All may be in the human matrix, but the church is something white and something Christian, even though now the Catholic and Protestant churches suffer of an auto-immune disease.

Oh i see, my apologies then, i guess i became over defensive after OP's faggotry.

Knowing the previous history is as (kinda) easy as evoking a seer watcher, winning his favor and start asking stuff.

I call is stealing because the tactics of twisting the lore not for rewriting with the purpose of relocation purposes, but to appear in 'the good side of history' in the process.

And I call you a huge faggot.

git gud user ;^)

You don't need magic for history, just people who remember or can read and write.
We're talking about the most persecuted religion in recorded history. With evidence we have now, that is. Jesus said the world will hate Christians, real Christians, as the world hated him, its proprietor.
Pic depicting the "Messiah" of atheism.

Too bad christians doesnt have 6,000,000 victim points to go full circle.

Nah. More
We lost the MENA region, for example.
Neva forgeta the MENA.

To

I've seen bits and pieces of that stuff, but you probably understand how far out of your way you have to go to run into this type of info. In a way I hate looking into alternative archaeology because it is impossible to come away without a sense of blue balls for all the "Just fund the damn dig on this game-changing site" that results. It's even worse for those of us that have accepted that the globalist-Zionist schemers are purposefully defunding such projects.

No, I'm saying those things more or less are the truth. There was an advanced civilization in at least Europe (and maybe a few other spots) which was reduced to small groups of survivors by a series of cataclysmic comet impacts which ushered in a thousand year ice age which came to an end due to another impact vaporizing enough sea water to cause a runaway green house effect. The rapid rise in sea level would have put the prime habitation zones known as coastlines under 100 feet of water. If you want to find "Atlantis," start sweeping off-shore for megalithic structures (such as those found in Japan). If you want to find the "founding heroes" of the Egyptians, Chinese, Dravidians, American Indians, and Semites, it was survivors from "Hyperborea" who arrived in strange ships with knowledge of agriculture and skilled craftsmanship. They set up racialist caste structures with religious pantheons combining the monomyth of Europeans with native folklore that gave cosmic legitimacy to the hierarchy of society. As the European blood at the top of the caste disappeared, those religions broke down to various degrees. The Israelites strayed egregiously as evidenced by the very fact of their monotheistic principle, let alone how shitty we all know their descendants to be.

Very true, but learning this stuff was a sort of hobby of mine for awhile. If you take it far enough, most people will have little clue what you're talking about. But if you take it far enough, you might not want to tell others what you figured out anyway.

The cataclymic event as we know it.
Seriously though, the meteorite one is new to me. I always read about a flood.

(((>>6414718)))

Well, the great flood happened indeed, but it wasnt worldwide, more like just canada/half usa and russia/europe. Think of it as the movie DayAfterTomorrow, but with pure water instead of snow/ice

well i canot disagree on that, but ancient spics had a pretty rad spiritual awoked people, but catholics cucked the whole continent from mexico to chile.

fuck, i srly need to watch my drunk fingers… even tho posting sober on pol its no fun.

Latinos, "spics", are hybrids of the Amerindians of Meso- and South America, who all have stories of "golden or orange haired cloud giants teaching them astronomy, building, spirit, and pretty much everything". Then they killed the giants, and started killing humans on altars.
The Inquisition was justified. Read a history book.
Also, apparently white people are the "most magical" race on Earth, because the main magical artifacts and herbs and mushrooms "suddenly spoke the language of the returned arrivers", the last kind of the Andean said something about "the white gods have returned", and least but not all, the "priest-kings" were so white Columbus mistook one of them for his own crew.

bump

Jewish myths aren't real, bro. Quoting John 8:44, doesn't make (((Christianity))) true. You will have to do better than using a book from desert Jews.

Genetic fallacy.

The impacts were the cause of the flood, to summarize. The flood was only possible because one impact event caused an increase in the size of the ice caps, which the next event caused to melt. Settlements that had been established on the coasts during the ice age were submerged, striking a deathblow to whatever civilization had survived in Europe. Afterward it was just scattered European tribes, some of which had access to some of that prior knowledge. Sophistication in megalithic architecture was lost, as well as the knowledge of how to create ocean-traversing ships. Those things basically appear ~9000 years ago at several "jumpstart civilization" sites and then disappear until they are rediscovered. Gobekli Tepe shows such a progression where the oldest architecture is actually the most skillfully crafted and the newer constructions are progressively more shabby.

The further you dig, the more outlandish it all becomes. It's like having a satellite view of the history of the planet, and the most interesting sight from there is the comet fragment debris stream through which Earth still passes every year. When you look into the religious symbolism found throughout all the religions influenced by the pre-Younger Dryas culture, the most consistent message is the connection of cyclical time to the cataclysm that reshapes the world. Other than the parts about how to organize a virtuous society, there is a heavy focus on astronomy and warning of danger from the sky. Most religions on the planet today derive from worshiping the Europeans that survived the flood for passing on the knowledge of agriculture and basic technologies, a warning about meteor impacts, and whatever folk deities flavor the culture's monomyth.

It's not. Calling someone's father the literal devil by use of a bible quote, is not a meaningful thing in itself. The only logical response would be to point out that it is the work of Jews; Christianity is based on Judaism, and that such myths are irrelevant in themselves.

You mean the aztecs?
that was an original small tribe who was hated by the rest of the continent, precisely for the unnecessary human sacrifices, sadly they also were the tribe with the most savage and effective warriors, but all they did was smoke peyote all day errr day. the other tribes where the ones with astrological knowledge, when Spaniards came the aztecs been hated by the rest where the ones who surrendered to teir new overlords.

Yup. And then came the rich foreigners who bribed to buy land there, like in the North. Originally they had a contract on how much land they conquered and wanted to stay, but typical for mass migraton, this all changed.
tl;dr - religious sacrifice of humans and torture of animals deserves to be eradicated and the people subjugated. Oh, and mass migration into already settled land is bad, m'kay.

Right now I'm on another board justifying the Crusades and here I have to tell this one person how asinine his belief of Jesus being Jewish is.
I'm half-Jewish and my family hates Jesus.
Ben kelev, I know it's you Chaim.

Depends on how well it's all understood. I'm going to say something very controversial; the more I dug into comparative religion in general, and the past beliefs of old religions, the more I lost my faith in a god. I mean you can read what you want into things, or you can see what is staring you in the face; that early man didn't know much at all, while we often fantasize of an ancient knowledge in the past which was greater than our own today. Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but the glory is in our future, and not our past.

Jesus was a Jew.
Yahweh is a Jewish God.
The Bible and especially the New Testament point to socialism.
If the Old Testament God is the God you love, be a jew.

Congrats? Welcome to Holla Forums… or not?

Just think for a moment.

What is more likely?

What would the ultimate Christian Utopia be?

((( db054c )))

He told us about you.

Every white person sucking the cock of their Jewish god.

What's next, thinking and feeling is jewish? Get in the oven already, you cuck…

You are actually shilling for jews and you don't even know it. Knowledge is science, seperate from morality and ego. Esotericism's supposed religious origins are a lie; what you are shown on the internet is disinformation, directed at people like you whom are just as psychologically negated by the idea of magic as kikes. If you think back to your childhood cartoons when you hear that word or imagine the concept, you have been 'perfected'. You are literally programmed to look at the occult upside down and back to front; all religions are the FOXes and NBCs of occult knowledge, designed to give you every false notion under the sun about who/what you are and your potential. You keep yourself in a cage, user. You are alikened to the jew, in mind and spirit, your will has been rerouted to absolute servitude of these jewish ideals. Are you a 'nationalist' too? I could explain the esoteric joke behind nationalism to you, if you are ready for it?

No it is not. There was knowledge long before there was any science.

fucking saved

Literally does not exist. Get your mindfuck out of this thread, kike.

wew

Define 'Science'

And the brain isn't a pattern recognition machine.

This.
Science, knowledge, wisdom, insight, they're all interconnected and absolute (absolutus - unbound) from morality and ego, both objective as well. It doesn't and shouldn't matter where it's from, who discovered it, or how it's called, like "esoterism" or the likes.

Triggered?

That's not particularly good for an anti-Christian's stance, you know.

Use of 'scientific method' or 'close enough'. Reason and logic =/= scientific theory. Neither is knowledge. Science requires the use of authority, be it the scientific community or peer reviews. It is basically a methodology to frame knowledge into only measurable certainties and sets of rules we can confirm.

There is no science that can confirm whether or not other people are conscious - or method to prove that oneself is conscious (proving to others), but there is knowledge about it.

It is quite a bit more, yes. It has that function, but it is also a connector and memorizer. When your brain knows, who knows? You? Are you your brain or the user?
Is abstract knowledge or thought actually patterns, or can you use it only after you've made patterns from it?

Points for philosophy.
I liked Buddha's statement "you are the soul, you have a body", and as far as I've read, the brain is an "antenna".

I stopped tending to these shit threads long ago. I spent months collecting all kinds of esoteric/exoteric literature, as well as historical evidence of it's existence/practice, and came to the eventual realisation that neither /fringe/ or Holla Forums have any fucking clue about any of it. Not even that, it's like 99% of what I see here is a complete distraction from reality, you niggers spend YEARS learning fucking nothing and being trained into perfect retards for the jew's disposal. You're all in a huddle begging to be told what to think, instead of finding things out on your own.

< Your brain is doing these ones

Congratulations, you are aware of that fact that nothing is truely provable to the human mind. You perceive the sewage of indecision that is your 'Wisdom'. You percieve the house the cards that is all modern scientific knowledge and application. Are you ready to face the depths of Self, or are you satisfied with what you have seen?

None of them were kewl gods anyways, when loki was confronted for his 'sins' he made pretty clear that most gods have hundreds of flaws and arent worth shit, much less worth of workshipping.

Still, its just a funny image m8, saved for meme folder purpouses.

Call me bulshit if im wrong, but didnt the 'Scientific method' was delivered by angels in dreams to both Haytham and Roger Bacon?

Gods or no, the biggest lesson I took from my digging into comparative religion is the importance of the ethno-societal mystery cult to the stability of a civilization.

Hello acolyte

Christians are jewish-anti-jewish.
Are we really dealing with a jewish-anti-jewish-anti-jewish-anti-jew? This is beyond ridiculous Holla Forums. Shouldn't you be in vigilant christian's youtube comments?

This is why nobody takes these threads seriously

Hello senpai

Aja, i knew i had seen OP's retoric somewhere else, but couldn't gasp it

Sometimes its just fun to shitpost.

We're all Jews in Holla Forumsand, hiding our power level and training our charisma skill.

Holla Forums does not into Etymology and Greek phonetics

Remember, you have been raised from birth to believe in vast amounts of endless propaganda and projection. Most of you in the thread see that there's a whole exoteric world of disinformation and subversion disguising and protecting the reality within, but you don't realise just how far that goes. We are under a spell. The english language is the pinnacle of human cognitive dissonance and denial, it makes my brain spiral out just keeping up with the convoluted rhythms. You know what I'm talking about, you see the orwellian condition every time you read a news article. Don't assume you are free of it, just because you have found a semblence of it's origins in your day and age, and escaped it partially. You will all be speaking in mindfuck ad infinitum, until you learn where these ideas and concepts came from. For some reference, I recommend Passio's public talks on Gnosis and related topics he brings to the light (Historicity of science, disinformation surrounding psychology and the occult, trivium/quadrivium, all very relevant to this thread).

You have no idea how much i have wanted to read the raw books of the pali in thailand, but fuck it, thai is a hell of language to learn.

Well see you all faggets tomorrow.

And so the vigilant fights for the jew god on Holla Forums. Who could have tought

I have been away from /fringe/ for too long. It is time to return

let the dubs show you the truth, the light, and the way

dubs granted by kek tbh fam :^)

beat me to post it

cherry up bhra

Perfected

Pills are jewish contraceptives, get what you ask for newfag.

How's the toxic reflux of Ignorance treating you?

Those poisoned apples, I hope you don't inherent your contentions from these sources… This is exactly what I'm talking about; Holla Forums and /fringe/ are completely trashed. What is even more fucked about it, is that someone has to come along and correct their thinking for them. This is why I remain neutral. Op is truely a faggot. You can't disseminate info without basically forcing opinions onto people, so I'm just going to leave this here for user's (((Consideration)))…

The Silmarils/Morgoth's Archive
mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow

And here we fucking have it faggot. Medicine is the invention of the jew. Whites should die form the simple flu

Mundane levelbfaggets require mundane levep start-quest.

You dont jump from reading twilight to the dreamquest of the unkow kajad, baby steps for the neophites senpai, baby steps

are you shilling this or do you just need to get out more?

OK I am closing this thread faggots.
Reported: Pederasty.

Incoherent autism. Sorry, I am not one of you.

Anyone posting after me is a GIANT FAGGOT.

THREAD CLOSED.

Introducing obtuse and intentionally contrived terminology to purposefully muddy up the waters and preventing genuine dialogue by obfuscating the ideology with meaningless and misleading terms and phrases, aren't we?

I've always assumed these images we pure unadulterated shitposting meant to stifle actual conversation by confusing newcomers into shifting into intellectual dead ends created with the intention of fracturing the community.

This is classic CIA tactics used similarly with the John F. Kennedy assassination when they coined the term "conspiracy theorist" and started associating political inquiry with cryptic hunters, UFO chasers, occultist, and other miscellaneous clique group of dipshits (which were probably all government fabricated reports to begin with) to stifle commentary about the unusual circumstances of the assassination.

If you legitimately believe in "latent psychics" and reptilian overlords you're better off being a fruit somewhere else with the other tinfoil hat wearing retards like /x/ and the likes.

TL;DR: This is intellectual diarrhea

THREAD CLOSED FAGGOT!

ALSO reported: Coprophilia.

What? Having a fit of unfettered autism, are we?

Reported for Jewry.

So you are autistic or…?

Refrain from talking to me.

I'm just going to keep bumping the thread the more you keep responding to me

I think this christcuck got triggered. Did you realize you worship a jew?

(You)

Only you.

RIP thread got aids

"how to trigger the devil" by user

Agreed.

Dude, both the CIA and Nazi's have and used to have their Occultism practitioners department.

Been willingly blind to this only makes you an easier target.

I have a question. Why are 100% of magik practitioners kabbala worshiping edge lords? Experimenting with the occult isn't edgy in itself, but you always choose the one that would disturb Christians the most.

You never into good guy magik. And fuck off with "no such thing as good and bad magik."

Shit like that image you posted have been thoroughly tainted with the evils of Jewish freemasonry.

Can you tell me something about Tibetan occultism?

That part I agree with 100%. Jesus– real or fictional, and contra the pure Mythicists today– was a dissident/zealot type against the Roman occupation. Real or a folk story, he was a Judean Jewish resistance fighter who HATED the goyim, just like a Islamic terrorist resisting American presence in the Middle East today.

Understanding the complexity of the historical context is essential to figuring out how Christianity got started. The Roman Occupation is the thing. Jews wanted Romans gone and were powerless to get rid of them. They believed a Messiah would come and with the help of the heavenly host liquidate all the occupying goyim, who they called tthe "Kittim", the people from across the sea– the Mediterranean.

You had Sadducees– the Temple class of partly Westernized Jews who collaborated with the Romans so they could keep getting all those shekels, and you had groups like the Essenes and Zealots who felt the Temple was polluted by them and the Romans, like a bunch of Right-Wing Evangelical anti-government types today,and Yahweh wanted them to overthrow them. You also had Hellenized, Greek-ified Jews in Alexandria who tirelessly turned out propaganda, like New York Jews today, trying to usurp Greco-Roman intellectual culture for their own interests, and who had dumb goyim hanging around their synagogues wanting to be like them. And you had tons of diaspora Jews living in Rome itself like interlopers having secret meetings beneath the city where they jacked-off over Jew fantasies that their God would soon destroy it, and who and probably started the Great Fire to get the party started. We even have the archaeology to prove it, if the words of the Romans themselves weren't enough.

Jesus was a Zealot type worshiped by the Judean locals and Roman diasporites– whether he was imaginary or composite or real– and these Hellenized Jews simply spun the tales coming out of Judea to make him look more West-friendly, like they did with everything else Jewish: Jesus wasn't a terrorist: he was a pacifist; a like a goy philosopher; preached non-violence. It was Jewish taqiyya. These Gentile cucks who worshiped Jews bought it and ran with it.

As for Paul/Saul, he may be a fiction as well. He may simply be a face that someone at some point put on a bunch of this Hellenized Jewish propagandizing.

meant for

Islam is an invention of Jews pushing their greatness onto a bunch of Arab pagans, just like they had pushed it onto White pagans, who also eventually became "anti-Semitic". There are even recent genetic studies that back up this idea.

There is also some non-Pauline very Early Christian influence in Islam, which is why they deny things like the divinity of Jesus, which probably indicates some sort of Jewish "Christian" influence that survived out in the desert longer than it did in other places. Parts of the Koran are pieces of Early Christian lectionaries cut and pasted into the texts, which is why the Christianity of the Koran often reads like paraphrases.

Jews have been peddling magic tricks and numerology and astrology and pretending to be sages for 2500 years. It's crap from Babylon. It was crap then and it's crap now.

I know. I spent enough time reading about that garbage.

It's designed to trash your sense of logic. There is a lot of stuff like 0=1 that can only make sense to an idiot, or someone who has willingly cast away their ability to discern. It's similar to war=peace, the kind of 1984 leftist shit we are dealing with atm.

Probably only 1% tops are into Kabbalah, and Kabbalah is to Judaism what Freemasonry is to Christianity; pretending to know shit they don't.

They may not realize they are into Kabbalah, but that's what every new age and western occultism is based on.

Freemasons practice the Kabbalah among other things so I don't know what you're trying to say here.

bumpity bump

That's incorrect. Kabbalah is not old enough. Kabbalah and Freemasonry are based in part on older mystery religions, much of which they get wrong.

The point is simple. Religions can have a surface teaching, and a hidden teaching. The esoteric one is usually based in part on an older religion than the one they openly teach. In short: many people find out their religion is BS, and turn to older ones.

Also, kabala its not jewish they just stole it and rebrand it as a jew invention "100% original donut steel", that shit is like saying the holydays on december where invented by christians and not from the Yule-Tide in the scandinavian region.

The inverted pentagram is one of the oldest symbols of power, it revolves around discovering the inner streight of the individual, (kinda like the sephiroth tree or Nietzsche's superhuman), but since most people cant handle their own power it also evokes fear.

Do you even read bro?

Tibetan is shit, you are better off with Therevada buddhism or even Induism, both of them have some bretty good material, but so much is lost in translation, thats why i posted … And both western rigth and left hand path seem to be (and at some point are) edge/autism simply because thats how the west rolls.

This nigga gets it. Its not that we pick the most edgiest symbols to trigger Christians, is that they have chosen to be triggered by anything not christian enough, just look at OP, Gnostic christian practitioners are Ok in my book but he went all the way as if anything outside his box is a direct threat… that also count as been an edgelord.

Or it's a fiction pretended to be seen by someone with an agenda, and there really isn't anything deeper to be found.

Well there is something to be found; a much older religion; however, it's meant as your own personal journey to find it, and perhaps even more so, to focus on your inner journey. Most people telling you they hold religious "secrets", are just a person looking for attention.

GTFO