Why aren't you in a fraternity yet, Holla Forums?

Why aren't you in a fraternity yet, Holla Forums?

Come and study together with your fellow redpilled university students.
Deliver yourself from the average crypto-marxist goy from modern colleges.

Live together with your fellow men, have sword duels, enjoy cold beer, barbecues and the absence of conchies, foreigners and leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2016/04/13/tulane-students-fire-back-at-fraternitys-pro-trump-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I wasn't born with a sliver spoon crammed up my asshole and so I enlisted when I was 18 so I could make sure to have a steady paycheck to send home to my mom and dad to help them give my brother and sisters a better life than I did. After they grew up I spent the rest of my 20 years saving and working my ass off for promotions so I could afford a comfortable retirement and focus the rest of my life on doing what I love: yelling at niggers on the internet.

Holla Forums is mostly AMERICAN.
AMERICAN frats don't do any of that LARPy faggotry. Shorts, polo shirts and binge drinking all the way.

Why are American frats so lame?

Yeah American Frats are Bluepilled Normiefag degenerates.

If you want good friends and beautiful women, earn those things by personal virtue.

Because it's nepotistic and homoerotic.

Loser nerds itt

you should have added you are speaking about burschenshafts or european style student associations, for which the correct english translation would be student corporations
the adherence to century old tradition and a level above the common peasant of european student association stand a mountain apart from teh blue pilled booze and slootz culture of the american counter part

although anyone that has seen/tried it should admit mensur is probably one of th most retarded variaties of dueling sport

I recently started boxing.

It's not a bad idea for Holla Forums.

It's inexpensive and a great way to legally take your frustrations out on the minority group of your choice in the ring.

But you have to have the balls enough to do it. Keep larping, bitches.

I think you mean GDI. Doesnt change the masonic history of fratenites or their degenerate nature.

I'm in a fraternity. Frat guys are the most politically incorrect/conservative people you will meet on a college campus.

There's nothing wrong with freemasonry, it's basically the original fraternity system, it requires that you have some belief in a higher power though. Fraternities are generally modeled on christian knighthoods.

I have not experienced that here at (((Mizzou)))
All the ones I've met are like the PC frat from South Park. They are Trying to look tolerant and inclusive so that when they fuck drunk whores they wont be charged with Rape.

But I'm not in one so maybe they are different behind closed doors. I was thinking of joining Kappa Alpha Order after I heard about the Trump wall thing they did. Then I talked to some of them . . .

greentxt?

it requires that you have some belief in a higher power
Ja, & he's called JAH - BA'AL - ON. You also have to become a goy slave of the joo.

His post is linked in my post?

Because my country doesn't have them.

I'm a KA actually, what Trump wall thing did we do? My chapter brothers love chanting build that wall at parties. Honestly I'd try giving them a chance if you can, they might be faggots though.

oh.

college.usatoday.com/2016/04/13/tulane-students-fire-back-at-fraternitys-pro-trump-wall/
It was a Topic here when it happened.

You can believe in any made up god you want. It's more for the brotherhood thing and the conversations. Here in the south there are almost as many masonic lodges as there are churches, which is saying something. Just a way to meet people tbh.

kek

Not all. My fraternity was very right-wing and it's where I became redpilled. I have tons of real world contacts that share my world view. Late night discussions about how shitty Jews are and why niggers and muds are worthless with your friends without fear of being ostracized is pretty awesome

You're probably jealous you missed out on that experience.

Shit, I even said Hitler was right in conversation last night and no one batted an eye. I even got some nods. Few things feel quite as right as that

No.
Masonry is a jewish secret society primarly lead by B'nai B'nath. Fraternities have done nothing but pump out burn outs and substance abusers. This obvioudly works for jewish interest.

Masons worship something called Jah-Baa'l-On. Masonry's a parody of Christianity put together by some Russian joos. The Talmud says Jesus built a pagan temple, put a brick on the altar and worshipped it,thus all the bricklayer symbolism. You sound like a blue lodge dupe who doesn't know anything about it.

Only KAs in the south are worth it.

A further qualifier would be how heavily focused the university/the chapter itself is on STEM. The more that way you lean, I've found, the more likely it is that they have Holla Forums tier views

They do that kinda shit, sometimes.

JUST

Fraternities = devil worship

Yeah, STEM is definitely not our focus here at MU. Most people here are Progressives. It's awful . . .
A friend of mine used the Amazing Banana as an example of a Neo-Con. Tigers so often disgust me nowadays. But, I'm getting Linguistics degree so, maybe it's just the people I'm forced to be around . . .

Try to ban non whites from joining your chapter. Campus IFC, and your national organization will shut you down.

Cause I'm fucking 30 you kid

Is this board college aged only now?

You're Fuckin' Old, White Male

Who /schlagende Burschenschaft/ here??

You have no fucking idea man.

haha

Shiggy…

Don't ban non-whites, you don't need to. Just don't give them bids. As simple as that.

It's definitely the people you're around. I went to a school where the yuge majority of the student population was in engineering or computer science. Very no-bullshit/anti-PC feel here.

I only had one professor who I wouldn't classify as conservative or right-wing the whole time I was there and it was for a philosophy class I took for a social science credit. I knew philosophy would be sketchy but I had some frat brothers in the class too so I thought it'd be better than being by myself.

Fucking kike just pushed Noam Chomsky the whole time and ranted about Plato's Allegory and Brave New World. Looking back, that class is actually what pushed me to Holla Forums so I guess I have him to thank for that.

A lot of European frats have done it.
They also ban people who didn't serve in the military.

I am a little jealous, yes.

Because fraternities are degenerate a fuck, engage in all manners of homoerotic rituals, are connected with the kinds of Masonic and other Jew-controlled secret societies to which we're opposed, are almost entirely pozzed up with multikulti, and to be part of one you have to go into debt or waste money attending Marxist indoctrination centers.

because i didn't get tricked into being the ultimate cuckold for the (((student loan))) industry

JUST

Wew

Because I was not an entitled cunt with a rich family that could afford to put me in a brainwashing camp for cultural marxism . Fraternities are full of retarded douchebags who spend their time fucking skanks and doing what druggies did in highschool and don't deserve their scholarship while smart antisocial people get shafted because they can't have the contacts to have people raise their grades anyway. I had my chance with state funding, got blackballed because I did not want to socialize with aforementioned good goys so now higher education is out of the question for me. Now that I see it has become SJW central even in my specialty (something in STEM), I just decided to study on my own at home and shun the papers stating I did all the ass kissing that was required.

Jews have been hard at work trying to corrupt and ridicule fraternities by associating them with partying and frat-bro meatheads.

Fraternities scare them. They don't want young ambitious goys networking. Join a fraternity, we should be working to take them back.

No thanks, why join and pay fees to the National Jew when you can just befriend brothers?

Bypass the homo-erotic binge drinking Pledge (Pleb) Week bullshit and just hang out without having to be a fucking man servant to a 5th year senior with power issues.

They have all been watered down and haven't been decent since the 90s, and even then they weren't as good as the 80s, 70s and so on.

I will give you youngfags and cancer my playbook.

Join your Degree/Major's main clubs. Attend them and mix with normies. ATTEND EVERY FUCKING MEETING THERE IS.
- Free food
- graduates visit and tell you how to get a job and how their job is going.
- employers and recruiters show up and tell you how to get a job with them.

Free swag, gift certificates, FREE FOOD, free magazine subscriptions, free contacts, free job fairs.

I went on field trips, and if you dressed well, handed your resume to the present PAID interns you had the job.

I had so many job interviews lined up that I was calling them back to reschedule, then when I showed up, IDGAF and had them working against each other to snag me.

In 2006 I was offered an internship for $18 an hour, made to do double time overtime, learned 3 different department's jobs and DIDN'T EVEN GRADUATE WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND MONEY I GOT PAID. My employers did not care with my references and experience, I paid back the Student Loan Jew in ONE YEAR.

So no, don't join a fraternity, but don't bury your nose in a book and miss all the incredible opportunities to market yourself at Clubs, Job Fairs and Academic get together.

I like the cut of your jib military bro. Medically retired here after 10. I have reached the point to where if someone were to dox me, I welcome it. All my shit is paid for, I get my monthly check from Uncle Sugar, side business that doesn't pay any taxes and stocked up enough guns and ammo to personally remove every BLM member personally.

Care to summarize?

And thanks for your post. I'm in university now and wrote off my degree's club, as it was newly founded and run by the biggest misguided cucks in the program - the kind with no experience but confident that top of the class means top of the market - but I'll give them another chance and begin attending meetings if only to meet other students in the program and forge connections.

My mates go there

My side business in a niche. If I told you anything about it, I could jeopardize my income. If you want general business advice, I am willing to help though.

I simply don't pay taxes. It's mostly online, and I barter every chance I get. If I ever do get busted by IRS, I have my ducks in a row and will have to pay the piper.

I might end up owing 70K in back taxes. I will hire a tax attorney and plan to pay 50% of that lump sum, and then realistically looking at 10-20K for the attorney. So look at the numbers, I have kept all the money I would have paid and earned interest on my own money, will end up paying less in total taxes when all is said and done.

As long as you never, ever, ever say, write or give the inclination that you willfully evaded your taxes, you will not be charged with a crime. The old adage that it's better to ask forgiveness than permission is how you get away with shit.

My military disability income is not taxable either and convolutes the situation in my favor as well.

You need to get the professors, graduate students/teachers and program directors involved if the club is shit. A good club already has the support and backing of the university to begin with.

Top of the class means jack shit if you can't interview and network.

Now, networking is this vague bullshit business term that has lost all it's meaning. It simply means talking and sharing information with people who might be able to help you out.

I remember when one of the former students came to speak from a top 5 trucking company. I took him out to dinner at the local brewery and got him away from all the asians throwing business cards at him and asking for references. Found out the job came down to learning a specific program, what his daily 9-5 consisted of, and if he really liked it. His days were boring, the company was a meat grinder and it was nothing more than a stepping stone.

When the Boeing fags showed up they gave out the most swag, gift cards, catered with good restaurant, had propaganda videos and held impromptu job interviews after the meeting.

A grad student teacher bro worked for them and told not to waste my time, that it was a scam to lock desperate interns into an 8-13 dollar hour internship for the summer for no relocation stipend "For the experience (goyim)).

If I didn't intern I would not have found out who was getting paid what.
Then I knew not to waste my time with that particular chemical company.

Never take an unpaid internship. Negotiate. Get practice with numerous job interviews, and ask other students what their interview experience was like. NEVER EVER miss a job fair, even if you are a freshman.

Good luck user

Thought it might be so, no worries

Definitely agree from my own experience. I'm a 3rd year but already spent last two summers doing paid work internationally in separate companies, despite not being a notable student. It's purely through connections I made socializing external to school, focusing on cultivating my interests/hobbies and surrounding myself with other determined, intelligent people in the city. I've found it a major advantage to read nonfiction and news on many subjects outside my field; a lot of conversations that have become useful connections started casually out of an honest, shared interest.

Right, this is similar advice my father gave me.

Having the discipline and organization to be present as much as I should is definitely a weak point for me, but I'll take your advice and make greater effort to seize those opportunities. Thanks for taking the time to help user

ITT: no-bid GDI pussycreep fucks shit on frats attempt to disguise obvious envy because of "muh degeneracy" and "muh masons."

Frats are the most redpilled of any college institution.

Hating on frats is falling for D&C Hollywood bullshit, it reeks of MGTOW. Why else would the media try to paint frats as meatheaded rapists and douchebags?

they are though

everyone I know who was ever in a fraternity is a fucking faggot. Why the fuck do you losers still promote the country club life style? That shit literally ain't gonna be here in 10 years.