Tfw my parents are illegal

Help me Holla Forums, I dont want to go back

you have to

tell them to fucking become legal.

This. Don't they have Internet in your country? You can still post here.

How long have they been there? Why didn't they come in legally? Did they even try?
I'm sorry user but as they say "do the crime do the time".

He'll keep the family together

Relax, birthright citizenship won't change without a constitutional amendment.

Go back and get in line like everyone else you fuck.

Or go join the military. Foreigners who join get fast tracked citizenship, I think. Serving in the military under the God Emperor has the added advantage of not dying for Israel.

Ohhhh poor summer child

a few lives is a worthy sacrifice to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

you have to go back

Off you go, Carlos

Todos son idiotas. Espero que Trump muera por cáncer.

not worried a bit

Una muerte mejor de la manera en que Hillary va a morir - en carcél.
Coma mierda y muera, no estás bienvenido en el mundo blanco. España y Europa miran a vosotros mestizos, errores históricos, y se avergüenzan. Morid.
pls no bully, I've been learning Spanish since middle school. The Spanish kind of Spanish.

Eat earth, pleb.

time to go back

You can go back with them faggot, we don't want you here.

That's pretty low tier m8

You can stay, guac.

Encourage them to become legal user>>6386130

say you're born here.
Btw, feds are like vampires, without a warrant, they can't come into your house unless you invite them. Nor can they force you to speak without a lawyer.

OP, consider the following

WHY IS AMERICA HELD TO A DIFFERENT STANDARD? WHY?

inb4 "nation of immigrants", so is australia aka "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"

So is Canada, aka "Unless you're brown, you best have 50k"

In Australia "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL" is said by the Bogans (Aussie rednecks) and more extreme conservatives.

If you said that and wanted to be taken seriously, they'd reply that Australia's a melting pot, or something like that

Because (most) Mexicans believe that they're entitled to living here because of their partial aztec ancestry

hAHAHAHhahahahahahahah
YoU have to go back

now i'm assuming you're a natural-born citizen op, so you don't have shit to worry about.

however, your parents chose to skip the system that thousands of other people follow. there's literally no reason for amnesty. they have to go back, you can go if you like but you're free to stay here since you have that right.

You have to go back, Pedro

Australia has a very stringent immigration policy and its immigrant camps on Nauru are hilariously third world.

Hahaha that's actually funny. Factual science disputes this. Since Europe used to be connected to Greenland and to America which had white (nordic) people roaming in America until Aztecs slaughtered and drove them back. These area's had seen decades of coastal plain wars. These were fought along those coastal lines until the continents became divided by extreme winter conditions, through floods and slow creeping tectonic plate movements.

There's a reason why you can find blue eyed blond haired leaders whom are honored in aztec culture, chinese culture, egyptian cultures etcetc and it even goes back to the old Sumerians.

We wuz kings 'n shiet, for real.

Ultimately, a birth right is not earned. You don't choose where you are born, it is just a fact of life. There is no justice in deporting someone for that, it can only be excused as being practical.

Other countries that judge America and also practice this injustice are hypocrites.

Chances are if you're over 18 you're fine as you wont be deported.. your parents probably will be.

Source?

If you say anyone born on US soil is a defunct American then even when the wall is build by Israeli's you will see a HUGE spike in border jumpers just to shit out a child on US soil even if it means they will be captured and deported. The child gets to be an American according to your logic.

This is false. The majority of children born here to illegal parents do not have a American passport and won't even get one because the parents know ICE will be on their path if they file paperwork for the child.

Illegal parents shitting out a child across a border means ppl will jump the fence just to shit out a child here and then get deported while the child remains American? This logic doesn't add up.

Laws are in place to deport illegals, it's just that Bill, Bush and Obama just did not enforce them whatsoever. There was only a spike in 2001/2 but then it immediately weaned off again. In fact; legislation to build a wall has been stuck in congress for well over a decade.

How new are you? History teaches us this is completely within a possibility for any nation to revoke citizenship of a certain group. After all, Jews were kicked out of 140+ countries. They had children as well, born on those countries their soils. Plenty of other scum such a gypsies have been kicked out elsewhere.

People whom are born to illegal parent(s) should and will be retroactively deported back to their parents host country.

You can follow the rules and live in peace or break the rules and suffer the consequences.

Pick one.

You are a piece of shit illegal scum. This country never allowed illegal immigrants, it never will.

Hail Lord Trump.

Trump ganó
ejerceran la ley como se debe, oh que crimen!

Stay salty

I'm sorry user, I know this must hurt. However, you need to go back. Farewell!

well if ya stay you know what that means

Its your parents fault for not doing it legally. You cant cry about it, they knew they were wrong when they did it and should suffer the consequences.

anons ass. and he's a bull.

Pathetic, KANGZ-tier. But honestly I don't give a shit that Mexicans think that this land belongs to them (it doesn't, Spaniards conquered Alta California - Aztecs had never settled that land prior). I am more disappointed that our kike government allows them to come here and stay illegally.

You have to go back
adios amigo

Marry an American
Give them money
Even men can marry you
Men are logical and more willing to do shit for money
This guy is now your "husband" roommate do things together take lots of pictures you're a loving couple. Have a backstory where you met.

have your mental ilness recognized
claim birthright citizenship
parents get residency as care givers

or, get a job and claim your parents are dependent on you.

sjw immigration officials will help you all the way. the idiots itt think trump's victory will lead to erdogan style purges and the end of pc. it won't. sjws are embedded everywhere and they won't give in easily. exploit them.

You have to go back, esse. Better leave now before the RWDS get you.

wew

You're going back user. Whether peacefully or by force. I'm sorry that your parents are thieving lying sneaking spics. But that's why we can't have them here to begin with.

AMERICAS FULL GO HOME

Smell that?

Smells like..

Ethnic cleansing

It's a shame that the MSM kike hacks are what as seen as a journalist today. Nothing wrong with real journalists, however.
Pic related, a real journalist

The only Spanish there is, then.

You have to go back, Juan.

bye fag

dude what? lmao

In that case deport every fucking nigger in the country you fucking spineless armchair activist.

juan by juan, they all be gone

Hey, now that sounds like a good idea!

goodbye.

I just had a BRILLIANT idea.

All these SJW's want to leave the country, right?
Trump want's to open up demand for a labor force, right?
People are saying mass deportation will cost too much, right?

They drive down to the border with an illegal of their choice, turn over all forms of ID, and are issued a brand new mexican ID, The Illegal adopts their SS#.

Problem solved.
Mass deportation (Which Trump wants)
Basically Free (Which congress/american people want)
Illegals get to stay (which they want)
SJW's get to leave (Which they want)

Win-Win-Win-Win!

I wonder who could be behind this post

Except we're still full of immigrants.