Congratulations faggots you made my niece cry

congratulations faggots you made my niece cry

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/544j8m/my_28f_fiances_31m_fetish_is_getting_out_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grab her by the pussy, she'll lighten up to him right quick

Buy her a hat to cheer her up.

Tell your niece that she's a cunt and we are just getting started. Tell her I said that. Hang Hillary 2017!

You mean you, faggot. Slap yourself.

FREECH / INTH ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm sure you're moving in to "cheer her up", unkie perv.

ew she's 34 not a kid wtf is wrong with you people

FUCK OFF C.T.R.!

OP, post a picture of her crying. I'm starting a collection of cry baby bitches.

Rape her, kill her, eat her, kill yourself.

Then it's not pedophilia if you fuck her to cheer her up.

The tears say I'm sad, but the hat says I'm happy. It's a dichotomy of emotions. And the mouth says "Penis goes here".

The tears say I'm sad, but the hat says I'm happy. It's a dichotomy of emotions. And the mouth says "Penis goes here".

4chan cant even handle t traffic atm

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT TRUMP

nice brain washing

she love niggers too?

hillary your niece?
you must be the oldest fag around here

your niece is a brainwashed retard

The media knows that the leftists are continually volatile, wrecking people's lives that didn't vilify trump at every corner.

Lots of people have been fired for failing to say he's a racist bigot. You cannot do anything but confirm the narrative with the far left. They are dangerous and volatile. The media did the only thing they could do, no matter what they were thinking inside, no matter how stupid they thought the complaints were.

We as a nation needed to stand up and say "this is absolute bullshit"

Toxic issues to approve of:

1. Black Lives Matter

2 Third wave feminism

3. Mexican immigration

4. Islamic everything

Everything must be positive, and you must condemn, vilify and crucify anyone that questions it.

Throw common sense out of the fucking window, to keep them from ruining your life.

The media is not really that stupid. They're trying to keep the worst, most violent, most over sensitive idiots from fucking things up for them.

STFU OP, we all know it's you, stop being a lying cunt. Get outta here with your clickbait style thread that would be found on halfchan and take that shit somewhere else.

Comet Ping Pong would make her cry much more

Fuck off, those are not leftist causes.
Revolution is and the destruction of capitalism.

You're gonna need bigger bait, not even trips can save you from your faggotry.

This meme magic is getting way too strong

It's just as powerful as it needs to be to get the job done. With any luck it will actually get everyone that claimed "I'll move to Canada" to actually go.

i heard your niece likes black cock

Just remind her that Donald wouldnt have beenthe one to import her future Muslim rapist.

freechfag/intl here. I voted for Trump. Your idea that freech and intl are liberals is a strawman. you took the b8.

im jew

most people from Holla Forums hate Holla Forums because of their insane rules. Holla Forums is a mostly libertarian group of people who embrace free speech (hence freech). They don't hate Holla Forums because of their political beliefs, most of them actually agree with them. Holla Forums is the most rulecucked board on this site, the mods should be fucking gassed.

PREACH

congratulations faggots you made Totalbiscuit cry

Even reddit is too extreme for that faggot now.

Its been a long time since I felt this much. I like this feeling.

JUST

Somebody is really fucking salty, he acts like Trump is gonna reform the entire healthcare system to where anyone can't get free insurance in theory.

When even your wife thinks you're being a salty faggot you know you fucked up.

kek

I love asking libfags how they think Trump is like Hitler.

They usually say stuff like "he said all mexicans are racist". Then I tell them that he never said that, then they get triggered.

That's awesome.

She should cuck her husband. Hillary voters love it.

I feel sorry for the cancer.

I don't. guy is such an asshole, I can think of few more deserving than him

I should clarify. I feel sorry for the cancer having to live inside that faggot.

HA, get fucked angry crumptet

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/544j8m/my_28f_fiances_31m_fetish_is_getting_out_of/

Im happily surprised that women did not vote for hillary enmass.
Saves them getting fingerbanged by mussies i guess.

So he milks the fact that he is a cancer patient?
Fuck him.

Then why are they doing it, you fucking retard?

Not sure I ever leld about someone dying before user.

Then the asshats they 'fear' are soon to get the biggest wakey wakey call of their lives heh.

Liberals are trained to get outraged without knowing why.

A guy at work perpetually screams about how Trump has promised to ban gay marriage. I tell him that he's mistaken every single day. The next day (sometimes within an hour or two the same day), he screams it again. It's like Made-Up-Shit-Tourettes.

Your niece should kill herself. What a faggot.

this, she has to grow some balls

The dude is upset he hasnt got a life partner, so he has all his hope on gay marriage.
How ever he doesnt wants to admit that there is no future in gayness.
So he screams out irrational shit like "trump bans gay marriage" because in fact he wants a future.
This ordeal made him realize there is no future, because he is gay.