SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP WILL LOSE YOU DIPSHITS

FUCK OFF CTR.

NYT says 95 % chance Trump wins

IM NOT CTR

NYT is being payed to make it look like trump is winning

for what purpose?
votes have been casted, they're merely counting and Trump is ahead in likely winning by every prediction now, at least at 55 %

The predicions are all biased AF

oh, i see, you're just "trolling"

btw, funny thing
Washington called for Clinton
while Trump is currently leading

how is counting votes and doing maths on electoral votes "biased"?
you're so lazily making ridiculous claims that of course you have to be dismissed as a "troll", if i don't want to outright call you genuinly being retarded.

IM NOT TROLLING OR RETARDED YOU FAGGOT TRUMP WILL LOsE AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT SO ACCEPT IT YOURE FAILED

FUCK YOU

You don't have to do this. Its almost Christlike. You know we want butthurt and you fake it for us. Its appreciated, but you could just be happy with us too yeah?

Either way, its appreciated.

Regarding the futures crash; does anyone else think that just an element of uncertainty made this thing implode?

you do realize i'm commie flag posting? and i'm genuine about being one?
there is nothing to gain in this for me.

my opinion on the election is that it 1. does not matter 2. right wing will end up embarrassing themself and 3. the left has failed, and wont make up for it, to organize for a post-election mobilization against either outcome.

no. uncertainty? dont be retarded. it was trump promising to undo all globalization trade deals. thats his only fucking platform plank that he can actually accomplish without shredding the constitution. the us can say goodbye to all the foreign money for the next 4 years, except we're still going to be buying plastic garbage from china over that time so get ready for a global depression worse than the 1920-30's

It's because they are all betting on the TPP so they can fuck everyone globally instead of just in the US.

That makes way more sense.

nice get, but come on son, "trump = hitler" is a liberal meme
he's being an incompetent retarded loudmouth clown in his very own unique way

Sorry can't hear you over my smug

Sancta Maria, mater Dei, oro pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Pray now.

Thank you brother.

he won.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

it's over. not there yet but he's won. I can't wait to drink all the liberal tears.

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

1776 HAS RISEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M E M E M A G I C

Que Dios proteja y cuide al Presidente Trump. El salvador de todos los inocentes y de todos los patriotas!

PRESIDENT TRUMP

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP

PRESIDENT TRUMP

HOW'S IT TASTE?

PRAISE KEK

EAT SHIT KILLARY

I've been listening to shadilay on repeat, I can't believe we just made every major news station tear up, except for maybe fox

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
FUCKYEAH!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

i hope you got a stroke when he was giving his winning speech

Haha! You idiot! You amazingly stupid fuck! End yourself.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

CURRENTLY JERKING OFF WHILE RUBBING LIBERAL TEARS ON MY COCK

I'm late with this but
WEW LAD

So now fucking what?

TALVISOTA VERSIO 2.0 :-DDDD

Mine salt until his official inauguration.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

PRESIDENT TRUMP

ftfy

PRESIDENT TRUMP

GOR EMPEROR TRUMP

what is this, a gif for mammoths?

ohshit

His anti-capitalist trade policies are shit, however, I won't lie, liberal tears do taste pretty good.