Superjail

OH, LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE

==YOU KNOW, THE WORLD'S GONE CRAZY AND IT AIN'T SAFE ON THE STREET=

I haven't been paying attention much, what's going on with Superjail?

Absolutely nothing, and it hurts me everyday just like Metalocalypse and Aqua Teen

This is one of those shows that I really enjoyed despite its trashy feeling.

So many shows that want to be trashy forget about having personalities for characters and having any consistency.

Superjail was like watching elder gods just fuck around in their own personal world…..With lots of blood and explosions.

Season 2-3 was best in my opinion.

You said it right, pal. Still can't believe it's been 5 years, though.

Season 4 was pretty lackluster but why did it have to die ;_;.

That and the really nice frenetic trippy animation, top tier music, imaginative kills/designs and the occasional heart warming moments really did it for me.

Some of the references were also pretty great.

IT'S A DRAG, I KNOW

I like to imagine that Every show that dies whilst still good, jumps out the window as execs are about to renew it for 100 more seasons until its a dead husk like the Simpsons.

Fair enough

I think it ended on an okay note with the Klock Opera, if it werne't for that fucking cliffhanger. I think the creator even said he was more or less done with the band at this point.

Also atleast Aqua Teen had a conclusion, despite how one feels about hte episode itself, Super Jail meanwhile was just left hanging which I find pretty disappointing, but like says it's better that we can still remember it fondly as screwed over than have it exhausted and burnt out

Another thing that made this show different:

Actual Jokes. Like those things with a setup, and a punchline. Not just GOORE, BLOOOD, TIITS (All good things in moderation but its like frosting).

CUZ' THERE'S ONLY ONE PLACE TO GO

I'M COMING' HOME

I actually prefer the pilot episode's intro.

I lost track of the show half way through season 2. I didn't even know they made 4 of them.

I want neo/co/ to die

I don't care what anyone says, I liked season 2 the most. Stingray is my favorite character.

The wacky race episode was pretty great.
I don't remember much else about it though.

G.I Joe

Superjail was taken from us too soon

Man that show had some pretty deep lore.
I wish they picked a premise and stuck to it. I liked the well done violence scenes at the end of each episode of season 1. Story is alright but season 2/3 where lackluster tbh. If it comes back they should do it like adventure time in its earlier seasons; episodes of random jail hijinx with the odd episode that pushes the story forward.

He only said that because he kept trying to get Adults Swim to either pay for a new season or let him do shit himself, but they wouldn't let him do either. They just want to let the series sit for whatever fucking reason, and so he's done with it, because he has no choice but to be done with it.

Because Adult's Swim is fucking shit.

god this gives me so much nostalgia

Lets not go too far

It is shit.

Don't forget

~

maybe

He should've stayed with her

I thought I had thick skin but this show would get under it and bother me sometimes.
Animation was fun though.

But theres also good shit on it like Venture Bros, Mike Tyson, and Rick and Morty

Sure theres lots of shit inbetween, but thats a given for all broadcasters, the shit they put out is pretty unique even if theres lots of edge and forced memes.

That doesn't mean they themselves are not shit. They fuck over the good series that exist.

Yeah, but those series wouldnt exist in the first place if it wasnt for them, plus Warner Bros fucks them over from time to time independently from the small as shit budged they get.

You don't know if they would never exist. Besides, they've even fucked over plenty of good pilots that never even got to see the light of day, like Korgoth of Barbaria. Stop being a fucking shill. Even if Adult's Swim has one or two good series that they haven't fucked over yet, they're more shit than they are anything else, and the people running it are fucking morons.

Im not, they can be pretty bad, they even cancelled some of my favorite shows, just better than most.
Like Netflix.

But you are a shill. You're defending them for being shit when that's all they are. They're not even 'better than most.' Their worst is leagues worse than anything else, even Family Guy, and their great is only a handful that's getting smaller and smaller as time rolls on and they fuck the good shows over again and again.
Much like Netflix, actually. It was decent once, but now every fucking time you want to see anything decent, they either don't have them or they have them mail order-only.