I just voted!!!

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

My vote went to Jill Stein. However I voted Democrat on the rest of the ballot.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

greens are just as incompetent
they're merely trying to get votes and their talking points are administrative proposals

this is retarded, instead their propaganda should get people aware and organized for non-parliamental grass-root opposition against either candidate.
she has fucked it up completely, the time is up already, the attention will withdraw, no steps to fight the shit that is inevitably coming have been taken.
all this potential lost due to a fucking incompetent social democrat.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

True.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Stop posting the same image of "DEA trump has a SMALL DICK xDDDD!!!" you annoying autist

I support neither candidate but hurr he ugly xD is fostering the level of lower public dialogue and cheap insulting (as opposed to discussing actual policies and analysis) that has made this election so cancerous. You are the cancer. Plus, because of your repetitive obnoxious spamming, everybody on this board that goes into politics threads has seen it already. Get some new images or fuck off.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Getting this angry over the micro penis Trump pic.

You lack a sense of humor. It's a hilarious pic.

David Phillips
David Phillips

jill stein

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

If you post it over and over, in perhaps maybe every one of your political comments on this board, then it gets stripped of any comedic value it could have once had and just becomes annoying.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

last night, i dreamt of war. the shells exploded over no-man's land and in the distance, a heavy machine gun putt-putted into the night. crouching in a crater, i saw my brothers in arms writhe on the sulphurous soil.
a strangled cry, "gas, gas" awoke me to the reality of a twenty first century wife, gassing my nights with her fastfood. am i alone in a world of farting women? help

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

This. And the same people that laugh at that picture are the people who say NO to body shaming and fat shaming etc.
They are hypocrites on the highest level.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Actually I'm all for body shaming. I hate Gabe Newell's fat ugly stupid looking ass. No hypocrisy here.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

We all know you didn't actually vote.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Dude you are seriously autistic. Like it's visible from a sample size of any of your posts.

Probably underage.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

False. I did vote. Unlike you anti-SJW's & SJW's, I speak the truth.

Everyone you hate is "autistic" to you. Sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone is as retarded as you.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

No. you're just actually autistic. You type like an autist and you seem to be perpetually sperging out, even now. Don't delude yourself. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

it's rare you hear someone insisting on calling someone autistic while being a full spectrum autist himself

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Good for you.

not jill stein

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

the deate epsoda of soth park
about how 2 can-a-dates are shit
op votes one that shit
but he his postddd small dick meme means is atissc and not a spuorr at allssss xd

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

I know you are, but what am I!!
Are you 12?

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Yah that most likely the case here

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

You're doing the whole mocking thing wrong, you just sound supremely retarded.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

What are you going to when Stein wins?

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

mocking thing wrong
You're doing the mocking, you just sound supremely retarded.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

saging for attention

James Reyes
James Reyes

autist calls others autists
gets called out
"are you 12" maymay

grow up

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Haha, yeah you sure "called me out"! Exposed xDD!

Tyler King
Tyler King

can't wait to harvest the salt from this single butthurt leftycuck

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Haha, yeah you sure "called me out"! Exposed xDD!

and yet you're denying to be autistic

whatever you say, kid

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

kid
There's an urgent need for you to go back to /reddit/index.html, please leave ASAP

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

Have a few beers and have sex with my girlfriend.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

"butt-hurt leftycuck"
is butt-hurt over the Trump meme.

I'm no "leftycuck". I'm a center independent voter. I only voted Democrat on the rest of the ballot so that they can block any bills Trump tries to pass. But you're a moron who knows nothing about politics. Grow up you alt-right cuck.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Shit I wouldn't mind having a few beers and sex with your girlfriend.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

While I still maintain that OP is a fag, I appreciate his integrity not voting for Clinton

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Jill Stein

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Good job, OP. Especially since Jill Stein endorsed Trump on foreign policy. Have a reward.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

actually you just need to stop being an autistic faggot who's only outstanding quality is being a whining little bitch

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

left cuck
right cuck
cuck

Seriously kids, this meme's gotta go…

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Imagine throwing this asspained of a temper tantrum over an internet conversation

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

TRUMP
==MAGA=

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

Voted for Johnson because he had a stronger lead than Stein and she's slightly more divorced from reality than he is. We need a 3rd party to avoid such a disastrous election again.

I understand not wanting to vote for Hillary, but I certainly don't understand how people voted for trump. Yes he created meme magic, but … jesus people, that's not a good reason to vote for someone.

Kayden King
Kayden King

TRUMP

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Good for you, OP. The two party system is fucked and it can only be fixed by looking for other viable candidates such as stein or johnson.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

mfw the butthurt homosexual fixated on Trump was saying he'd never win
How's your collapsed ass now you fag?