I just voted!!!

My vote went to Jill Stein. However I voted Democrat on the rest of the ballot.

greens are just as incompetent
they're merely trying to get votes and their talking points are administrative proposals

this is retarded, instead their propaganda should get people aware and organized for non-parliamental grass-root opposition against either candidate.
she has fucked it up completely, the time is up already, the attention will withdraw, no steps to fight the shit that is inevitably coming have been taken.
all this potential lost due to a fucking incompetent social democrat.

True.

Stop posting the same image of "DEA trump has a SMALL DICK xDDDD!!!" you annoying autist

I support neither candidate but hurr he ugly xD is fostering the level of lower public dialogue and cheap insulting (as opposed to discussing actual policies and analysis) that has made this election so cancerous. You are the cancer. Plus, because of your repetitive obnoxious spamming, everybody on this board that goes into politics threads has seen it already. Get some new images or fuck off.

You lack a sense of humor. It's a hilarious pic.

If you post it over and over, in perhaps maybe every one of your political comments on this board, then it gets stripped of any comedic value it could have once had and just becomes annoying.

last night, i dreamt of war. the shells exploded over no-man's land and in the distance, a heavy machine gun putt-putted into the night. crouching in a crater, i saw my brothers in arms writhe on the sulphurous soil.
a strangled cry, "gas, gas" awoke me to the reality of a twenty first century wife, gassing my nights with her fastfood. am i alone in a world of farting women? help

This. And the same people that laugh at that picture are the people who say NO to body shaming and fat shaming etc.
They are hypocrites on the highest level.

Actually I'm all for body shaming. I hate Gabe Newell's fat ugly stupid looking ass. No hypocrisy here.

We all know you didn't actually vote.

Dude you are seriously autistic. Like it's visible from a sample size of any of your posts.

Probably underage.

False. I did vote. Unlike you anti-SJW's & SJW's, I speak the truth.

Everyone you hate is "autistic" to you. Sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone is as retarded as you.

No. you're just actually autistic. You type like an autist and you seem to be perpetually sperging out, even now. Don't delude yourself. Sorry to burst your bubble.

it's rare you hear someone insisting on calling someone autistic while being a full spectrum autist himself

Good for you.

Are you 12?

Yah that most likely the case here

You're doing the whole mocking thing wrong, you just sound supremely retarded.

What are you going to when Stein wins?

You're doing the mocking, you just sound supremely retarded.

grow up

Haha, yeah you sure "called me out"! Exposed xDD!

can't wait to harvest the salt from this single butthurt leftycuck

and yet you're denying to be autistic

whatever you say, kid

There's an urgent need for you to go back to >>>/reddit/, please leave ASAP

Have a few beers and have sex with my girlfriend.

I'm no "leftycuck". I'm a center independent voter. I only voted Democrat on the rest of the ballot so that they can block any bills Trump tries to pass. But you're a moron who knows nothing about politics. Grow up you alt-right cuck.

Shit I wouldn't mind having a few beers and sex with your girlfriend.

While I still maintain that OP is a fag, I appreciate his integrity not voting for Clinton

Good job, OP. Especially since Jill Stein endorsed Trump on foreign policy. Have a reward.

actually you just need to stop being an autistic faggot who's only outstanding quality is being a whining little bitch

Seriously kids, this meme's gotta go…

Imagine throwing this asspained of a temper tantrum over an internet conversation

TRUMP
==MAGA=

Voted for Johnson because he had a stronger lead than Stein and she's slightly more divorced from reality than he is. We need a 3rd party to avoid such a disastrous election again.

I understand not wanting to vote for Hillary, but I certainly don't understand how people voted for trump. Yes he created meme magic, but … jesus people, that's not a good reason to vote for someone.

TRUMP

Good for you, OP. The two party system is fucked and it can only be fixed by looking for other viable candidates such as stein or johnson.

How's your collapsed ass now you fag?