Trump’s meme brigade took over Reddit. Now Reddit is trying to stop them

A bunch of meme-slinging Donald Trump supporters are having a party on Reddit. A loud, fun party. You probably weren’t invited. And now, someone just called the cops.

Reddit announced this week that it would tweak the algorithm on r/all, a feed of popular posts across all the site’s subreddits, to stop certain communities from promoting large numbers of their own posts into the top of that feed.

archive.is/RYQ9d

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ot3ql/the_leader_of_rthe_donald/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4oubz2/exposing_rshitredditsays/
archive.is/0sZAf
archive.is/c1U8x
8ch.net/pol/res/6370092.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ovvgv/srss_biography/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4gadwi/head_mod_of_rthe_donald_demods_3_mods_moments/
reddit.com/search?q=jcm267
reddit.com/r/NolibsWatch/comments/3u18nt/not_surprising_any_more_founder_of_rconspiratard/
reddit.com/r/conspiratard/comments/db6e0/about_ron_paul/
reddit.com/r/isrconspiracyracist/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
twitter.com/jewsfortrump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Yes, and now all pro-Trump and anti-Hillary posts are hidden by default.

Sage because we don’t care about reddit here except to brigade it.

too be honest i really dont even know how people can use reddit it really bothers me how popular it got when its just a shitty forum site but with corrupt mods and some shitty karma system, plus i dont know how people find other subreddits

It's really difficult to use, and specifically designed to prevent discussion and promote the status quo opinion

sage because it's about reddit and no one here gives a fuck, but at least it exemplifies that leftists have no meme powers so they fear the memes

Some more context:
/r/EnoughTrumpSpam Was created at the exact time this came to fruition, right after reddit failed to shut down any talk of the Pulse shootings because /r/the_Donald refused to stop talking about it or censoring their posters, and as such brought this to the eyes of many cucks.
/r/EnoughTrumpSpam was created as a trojan horse - It would look bad if Hillary posts were being pushed to the top of reddit without reason, so they needed an apolitical anti-Trump subreddit to unabashedly force to the top of everyone's newsfeed. Thus, it was born.

claiming it doesn't matter won't make it go away. Part of the reason why bernie got such a large reputation amongst millennials is, by a large portion, because of reddit promoting /r/SandersForPresident and bumping it to the top of /r/all for very artificial lengths of time.

The reason this doesn't happen for Hillary is because she's explicitly told reddit staff not to.
She knows she's fucked up horribly and is avoiding uncontrolled media presence at all costs.

All in all, /r/EnoughTrumpSpam is a den of turbocucks. It was created with the sole intention of illegitimately contorting reddit's front page, and needs to be dealt with one way or another. They're a large factor that can prevent Bernie voters from transitioning by changing their safe space into an anti-Trump space.

I've actually gone to plebbit a few times willingly in the last week or so. It is hilarious what they're doing to /r/all.

They bumped and ordered a carl the cuck sequence on /r/all that was 3 cropped pics with title;
YOU'RE
A
WHITE
MALE

And the thumbnails you could see his cuck face.

I don't give a shit about reddit. It's still newsworthy, not just because they are censoring political opinions that they disagree with, but because they are being so forward about it.

Reddit is shit but it gets more normie views than anything outside the msm.

Why is it that every post about reddit is met with almost this exact post immediately? I have my suspicions about these shills

All the same I hate reddit, I hate everyone that uses it, and I hate that it became the most popular anonymous "discussion" forum on the internet. That being said reddit is vital to controlling the narrative and it benefits everyone here to care just a little bit about whats going on over there.

I think it's half oldfags remembering the days when were blissfully ignorant and could afford to ignore the rest of the internet, and half shills trying to capitalize on that sentiment.

Regardless, the sentiment has to be struck down whenever we see it. To call reddit users cucks and look down upon them is one thing, but to knowingly dismiss knowledge of censorship OF IDEALS BEING DISCUSSED HERE is absolutely unacceptable.

I like the attitude in the image. Instead of crying about censorship you just hit them back and provoke them further.

When Reddit gets its algorithm up they should flood the main page of Reddit full of Trump.

Censorship is a fact of life. There's very few places on the internet where you can say something contrary to the modern ethos without getting shut down. Censorship is just going to keep intensifying too. Fishing for pity is a futile effort. You have to retaliate.

You are part of the problem, faggot. Reddit should be abandoned and bankrupted like gawker. By visiting this site you're supporting SJWs and their jewish supervisors.

D&C is no accident at all.

CisWhiteMaelstrom, who was pushed out for being a stupid fucking kid, has somehow weaseled his way back into power. He is running the subreddit into the ground, banning everyone that criticizes him. He's banned users that have been there longer and more active than he has. He already tried to extort money out of the other mods. It's insane.

For all those coincidences who say
are faggots.

They are our normie army, they spread the dank memes we produce in their massive numbers, and counter the hordes of shills. They do the brute force shit for us.

heheh, stupid redditors meme for Holla Forums and do it for free.

`that's what you should expect from reddit, it's shit

You usually do good, when you hear complaints like these.

maybe some anons just don't think pointless normalfag drama is an interesting subject

Yeah, you guys don't actually know what you are talking about here.

CWM joined the sub early on became the most active mod and then Got doxxed because they were seeing massive growth, he had to abandon everything and just bail out, fortunately he was a long standing memeber of another community and had back channel contacts with a few of them, some of whom were also mods, bad news, the sub got turned over to a woman, CWM was in the middle of exams and wasn't going to have time to run the sub and the girl in charge hated all of his friends and banned them because they were from the red pill. (Holla Forums is retarded when it comes to women I don't want to hear anybody's shit opinions about how I'm the problem that women are whores and It's my fault for not being able to find a non degenerate NS girl)

The girl mod leaves after she ends up getting tricked by SJWs and realizes she can't take the heat and some fuckboys get the sub won't re-add CWM's boys and basically lose a power struggle when CWM shows back up and they have 3 choices, accept him back, make Milo head Mod or be eternally reviled. fortunately they decided to put the system back under CWM, a couple had to leave because they got tricked into jewing each other by kikes in SRS who brought up the fact that some mods had been mods of r/niggers.

Anyway now The reddit admins have created a modification their algorithm that basically shadow quiets subs by creating an artificial downvote ratio, On r/funny one upvote is worth 1 upvote, on r/the_donald 1 upvote is worth 1 upvote and 1/2-3 downvotes depending on the time of day and the admin's attitude.

They also aplied this algorithim to every politics and news sub and any other loud sub that doesn't make them money or plays wild card on site culture, so basically sanders for president sub and the anti trump subs get are first class sub reddits and all of the conservative subreddits are now sitting at the back of the reddit.

TLDR: CisWhiteMaelstrom is a good mod and a good leader, Admins just pulled a facebook in the open and censored them for having different opinions and a bunch of people who intensely agree with those opinions.

If this had happened last decade reddit would have died, what happened to we few who would have advocated for the exodus from reddit for this censorship?

This story might fly if he wasn't constantly making autistic-tier pathetic posts about himself and then banning every single person that points out how they don't like his creepy self-aggrandizing and total lack of self-awareness. The subreddit had its biggest growth periods when he wasn't in charge. The point of the subreddit is to get Trump elected, not to be the Christian Weston Chandler of redpill.

CisWhiteMaelstrom fits every criteria of a d&c Clinton shill.

Plebbit is a good channel for influencing the normie mind. Notice the widespread use of cuck as an insult by thedonald? We did that

I can upload a reddit clone if someone wants?

the website isn't really difficult to clone. I could make it with a simple web framework like Rails or django.

Yeah bullshit, the largest growth periods have been under his leadership even when JCM was still in charge, and the attitude cunts have towards him is completely unreasonable considering he has basically been doing a donald trump impression the whole time.

He bans people who are D and C shills looking to make him the issue when he's just trying to keep the positive energy flowing, although this new censorship is a head scratcher, we're still hitting the front page every evening but every time it happens they ratchet up the algorithm to obliterate our up votes.

Something has got to give and 8/pol/ needs to be concerned because this is the biggest audience the Trump crowd has, this is absolutely important.

Voat is the alternative

and that, kids, is why we have user imageboards

checked and trashed

yeah, but im thinking, maybe pol should have its own reddit website. because this oppression is starting to get on everyones nerves.

Jfc let it go. Have a little vision. Half of you faggots weren't even around in 2008-2009 when the "Reddit blows" sentiment was at its peak.

Yes, Reddit is mostly for fags, normies, and shitlibs. But the potential for redpilling is unmatched. Like it or not, most people find Holla Forums these days by first seeing some of its OC on Reddit. Halfchan and especially Holla Forums aren't exactly major tourist attractions on their own accord. Think how you found this place… I bet it was pretty convoluted, and probably involved an exodus from halfchan.

That the_Donald subreddit has 170k or so subscribers and has been spreading TRUMP's message across Reddit so well that the fagmins are trying to shut it down, like they did with coontown, European, and antipozi. Last week they average something like 16k active users during the day, which is about 8-12x the traffic 8/pol/ gets. It's an unparalleled opportunity for bringing normies and other fencesitters into the fold.

Yeah, you have to pretend to be cool with disgusting degenerate fags like Milo, but that's just until you can get them more redpilled. I've seen normies start using (((coincidence detectors))), asking why Israel can protect its national identity, and why it's okay to constantly shit on white people. They're waking up, and all the gay censorship on behalf of the cucks in charge only pushes more eyes to us.

It's not perfect, but Reddit is a major front in the meme war.

Speak for yourself, user. A lot of the anons here are old fags.
The reason for such venom is that, aside from the obvious hero worship tendencies and the shitty site staff, a huge population isn't necessarily a good thing, we've seen it firsthand with the downfall of Holla Forums and eventually all of 4chan itself. There's an analogy with monkeys and a banana at the top of a ladder that works real well.
Essentially, an influx of new people change the demographic, the message, the meaning. People on Holla Forums started acting like retards because they saw oldfags doing so ironically in spades so our own fault admittedly but adopted that mindset and drowned out the others who would like to have actual conversation peppered with memes. There used to be a time where posting gore was encouraged and accepted, just to keep normalfags away and have conversations in peace.
I won't elaborate much further, I'm tired from working all night, but maybe some other anons can share my sentiment to you.

Reddit is 98%, my dog did this. Or, look what my kiddid/cat did to his toys/food. Its worse than television.

Fucking this.

Remember when the traffic spiked the crazy in summer 2007? Eternal Newfag Summer 07' and it NEVER ended.I miss when we just hated about gaia or ebaums and shit. Now it's just redditumblredditumblredditumblretards, not that they aren't rightfully despised but look at cuckchan right now and you can see despite all the whining about redditumblretards, you see in the filenames tumblr and NOBODY FUCKING CALLS THEM OUT. It's also fucking obvious that the majority go to redditumblr, it's just cancerous. I can understand the need to spread and support that but don't fucking let them come here.

Does anyone even watch talmudvision anymore? I mean, come on, it's current year.

this, I visited cuck/tv/ a few months ago and it read like the imageboard version of tumblr.

(WASTE OF DUBS!)

No.

TRP is shit. Reddit is shit.

CWM is also a shit. If he couldn't hand the heat, he shouldn't have joined the fight.

I could have done better than him.

Ashes and Echoes

No mate. the reddit and 4chan hatred (before it became cuck chan) goes all the way to when it started as a war on memes. You see while 4chan had shit like lolcats, cock mongler, and other shit; reddit had black and white vectors of actors. Shit started going down after reddit was posting and using memes that were coming from 4chan. Then there were some redditors that not only had the gall to claim those memes as their own OC. Not only that, but they also had the audacity to make claim that 4chan was stealing their memes.

Thus the seemingly eternal innate hatred between image boards and reddit rages on. But even then, that is just one part of why Reddit and imageboards can't meld together. Another entirely being the cultures can never meld together without one taking over the other.

GEE I WONDER WHY, maybe because reddit is just a normalfag shithole run by mods who are mostly jewish?

Kek It's only ok when they abuse it.

This.

I dont fucking get it. All it is is a fucking VBB with a shittier user interface VBB's had karma and all that shit long before reddit.

So why was reddit 'the one'? probably has something to do with darpa tbh.

There is a special place in hell for meme stealers user.

the major part is that they're the opposite of each other.

Jews. That's why.

Also because Plebbit's "Culcha" came with a sense of living on the internet the entire time, but with identities instead of being like a *Chan, with anonymity.

It's a life replacement plan. A way for those cordoned off in the cities to reach across the wilderness to talk to others so that they get their fix of interaction and daily dose of shilling.

There's nothing anonymous about it. Anybody can look at your post history, and that is often how SRS non-mods discriminates. Your username is a permanent namefag, and your posts appear entirely depending on how popular they are, which it self depends on how quick you post.

I've never liked reddit I deeply despise what upboat represents. But what really pisses me off is that barely anybody has moved to somewhere like voat. I know they had their issues as well, but at some point if people stay in reddit knowing how it works, then they deserve what they get.

Also, good points by

And they'll do their best to make that impossible. They deleted threads about donating blood after a terrorist attack. If wrongthink starts being spread to dangerous levels and they can't subvert it, rules will change and they'll shut it down.

Jesus Christ, the fucking Don is goddamn unstumpable. Every single faggot who talks shit about Trump ends up completely losing it. TWP has lowered itself to now writing articles about memes on reddit. Beautiful

That's right, my fellow stormcucks, why should we care about spreading our message to normies?

yeah nah

Well, how can their asshole be pounded into submission.

We need more Trumps.

The ironic part is that Holla Forums probably cares more than most of reddit does

You wouldn't download a meme, would you citizen?

his enemies really don't have any idea how to stop him, do they?

Knowing how it works is vital to circumventing it.

I'm aware that it's supposed to be open source, but I'm not sure that's still true anymore.

No.
That's why he's winning.

Making them shut it down is a victory. Word of the censhorship gets around.

apex kek

It's incredible. Since Trump revoked their press credentials they transformed into the Huffington Post in the space of a week.

His enemies are playing chinese checkers while he is playing 3d chess and being 9 steps ahead.

You also forget a huge drop in post quality happened when retards started "ironically" behaving like reddit and creating vector images

I thought that was just some redditors deciding to move in because "hey this chan is so random and funny lol can I be cool like you guys how do I shot web am I doing it right?"

Gotta respect those digits friend

nice repetition of integers my man

FTFY ;)

Remind them.

Former reddit mod from a popular anti-censorship sub, here.

I was Holla Forums long before I was reddit, and there are a lot of people that try to change the culture there but honestly it's a lost cause. I gave it about 10 months before I just bailed. The admins pretend to be unbiased when they deal with you, but it's just a joke. They're in bed (literally sometimes) with the communists who moderate the defaults and other popular subs.

We were actually interviewed by brietbart and some other less popular sites for our efforts but the whole fucking place is a lost cause.

The only actual headway you'll ever make on reddit is dissent by subversion, but you'll never gain a real foothold. The admins won't allow it, as displayed by OP.

In fact, I'd put money on a couple of those admins spoon feeding doc material to the Marxists. Many of the admins have personal accounts and hang out with SRS in IRC.

I'm not an expert on Reddit or Voat, but why would people still use it when Voat exists? Isn't Reddit to 4chan as 8ch is to Voat?

this

If Trump loses someone should shoot up reddit HQs

pretty much, but then again just look how many people are still on 4chan

Voat wasn't stable enough at first. It's also not popular enough for normies to get their social signaling fix.

Why get 10 upvotes for your snarky comment on voat when you can get 500 on reddit?

FBI pls

What? Just bomb it.

"Ethics in game journalism" is what helped reduce GG into it's current, worthless form. A pretty powerful meme I'd say.

Good goy, ignore these highly populated sites, I'm sure the kikes will do the same.

Give Voat a year and it will become the same thing reddit is right now.

This is the tip of the iceberg. There's a feature called "AutoModerator" and many subreddits are using it to, for example, automatically ban people for merely participating in a "bad" subreddit. There are stories of people who made one post on KiA and automatically got banned from 50 subreddits.

Because not everyone is an autistic spastic that thinks shilling for Trump on a site with 50k users max is worthwhile.

Sounds alot like modern democracy.

As above, so below.

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ot3ql/the_leader_of_rthe_donald/

What about shilling for Trump on a 3000 user imageboard?

he's a hero.

he's a hero

reddit and 4chan are mostly the same userbase, just check out /r/4chan.

I post on other sites not just here.

THIS

This. I hate Reddit. The thing is, you have to use things you hate when you want to win. That's what politics is.

CisWhiteMaelstrom smells more and more like some kind of fucking plant who is trying to cast some sort of spell in order to take control of the Trump meme… and he's doing a good job. People here need to wake the fuck up and realize that these events are not small toast, they are going to effect everything in a very serious way.

Stop fucking writing it off and joking about it.

BETTER DEAD THAN REDDIT

No, Voat is even worse. Less freedom, more strictly controlled voting; it's reddit's dialectic cranked to 11.

They only mostly became the "same" userbase when reddit started moving into 4chan. Their posting mannerisms and behavior clearly showed they weren't from around there. Even if reddit has a sub reddit for 4chan members and users, it can never truly be like 4chan. And that isn't even trying to be elitist about it. The cultures can't mix. Period. For either to meld, you'd essentially have to destroy the fundamental core of the other.

This, but unlike you I see it as a SERIOUS threat and I'm not just fucking bailing out.

Just because it's hard doesn't mean you should give up. The Donald took over the fucking front page. It has 200K subscribers. It was literally a fucking OVERTHROW.

That wasn't planned. It just happened because the fucking people running the site are THAT FUCKING STUPID. They're corrupt - AND INCOMPETENT.

They didn't even PREDICT that that would happen.

And that's why you have to stop being a little faggot bitch, and you need to rev up your fucking account and get back on there. Not every day. Not like using pol. Just don't fucking write it off and bitch out.

We can literally overthrow that fucking site - we came very close and if you've been paying attention for years you know - like I do - that the tide has turned drastically in the direction of pro-Trump and pro-Right. Absolutely.

Yeah, the admins are communists and yes the whole place is corrupt.

The thing is, if we keep pushing we can literally destroy the site. I'm serious. I'm fully confident that as long as we just keep doing what we've been doing there and keep the same pace of increasing intensity as we've done for the past few years, that inevitably that site is going to fucking implode. They're going to have to literally ban or shut down the Donald to prevent that, and even that won't work.

see

need to bust out Mair and Brevik.

I'm thinking going unabomber but don't get caught. Just collapse their building.

That, or hand pick each one of them in one night.

but that would be less glorious

you could always just poison their food

or the air incoming in the building

I miss when digg was around. They weren't as cancerous as reddit if I remember correctly and we just stuck to blaming everything on (((ebaumsworld))).

I'm an oldfag that used to hack Digg. You know how DUDE WEED stories got popular all of a sudden? You're welcome.

Reddit is on the way out, Twitter and Tumblr are legbeard shit holes. That leaves posting memes on FB, which, like Google, have realized too much censorship is bad for business.

Actually it was googling the term chimpout during Frugeson… I knew about 4chan but this was also a few weeks before Five Guys, eh when the censorship started, I just stayed.

I know it's hip and fashionable around here to shit on all things Reddit but I don't give shit…Reddit's important. It helps steer the pop culture narrative. I'm glad the_donald is trying to burn it all down over there.

Reddit, cuckchan, and now Wikipedia have the same cancerous (((mods))) and anyone who hasn't noticed is probably content posting cats.

Us oldfags had a term for that: using AOL. This place serves as a type of usenet where the AOL luser is less likely to be TOSed for wrongthink.

Gets me every damn time.

Hey, it's great that you don't want to give up. It's great that we have people in there making noise.

I bailed before Trump. I was tired, dude. Nobody was ever happy, the admins were always up our asses, the concern trolling was neverending and I was just done.

My account is long gone but I may need to get back into it.

Ok guys, after much testing the upvote system is now ready for trial.
Enjoy the new system and if it doesn't work out we will rig the system.

upvoted

Thank you sir, since I am a moderator I will adjust for inflation and the seabreeze.

At least the yellow and blue fag wants to look like edgy jrpg hero.

I prefer mountain breezes. You get a downboat.

downvoted for failure to attain trips

To be fair, there was also enoughPaulspam and EnoughSandersspam at some point.

You should really put a trigger warning before comments like that. My feelings will never be the same.
Adjusted for migration patterns of birds and disparities in muh feels

This thread is so frustrating to read. Either many of you are actual shills, or you've got no vision or understanding of human nature.

Of course reddit sucks. No shit. But the more we abandon fronts, the worse the censorship gets. I think most of you know this and many are using it to hurt us. We will never get anywhere talking to ourselves. We have plenty of real, objective truth that needs to be understood by most people if we hope to be able to continue to speak freely in the future and we don't get that truth out there when monstrous sections of normie media are killing it.

If numbers grow on the chans, great. If shit gets too normy for you on 8/pol/ and you dont feel edgy enough, there will be plenty that feel the same way and they'll create another smaller option and you can once again have your club. In the meantime, thousands or millions of normies are swallowing babbies first redpill and taking their time getting acquainted to it together.

As I said, I'm pretty sure most of us get that. But in case some of these folks arent shills, you have to realize, this is how Marxists have been so able and willing to push us and if we don't start pushing back in the general culture, we will eventually be completely outright censored or worse.

You can shitpost on reddit, 4cuck and here without totally abandoning any. Just make sure your adblockers are up on cuck sites.

We are just trying to make this site more appealing to the next generation of users

Thank you for your appreciation of the team's work on this site.
My upvotes should now reach an all time high

you didn't get 6,000,000 upboat-people
but you should have

Exactly. If you act like an elitist over a fucking internet platform to the point where you cannot even discuss your ideas outside of here you are fucking autistic. We should be spreading our ideas everywhere, sticking to a single anonymous internet board with a limited amount of viewers isn't going to cut it.

Just a guess, but maybe because for years you reddit cucks keep coming to the chans and fucking shit up with your stupid shitposting. We don't want you newfags here because you fags don't know how to lurk

wow you are the newest newfag who ever newed.

I'm so glad we have people like you still around fighting for our cause. I'm pretty active both here and on 4/pol/ and reddit just because we need people who are willing to at least attempt to subvert them in this memetic war.

Yes, fucking please someone bust Breivik out already. He literally dindu nuffin wrong.

This
Reddit is an important place that is honestly quite easy to manipulate if you play your cards right. And we are the fucking Thule Group after all, this is what we're best at.

Thank you based anons.

Also, you should all check this out
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4oubz2/exposing_rshitredditsays/

and this

archive.is/0sZAf

So if reddit cucks come over here, why do you have a problem with Holla Forumsacks going to reddit?

Become one, then.

What kind of sentence is that? Are you fucking retarded? We’re not okay with them here.

Friend, if Donald Trump quit because people were corrupt assholes, where would we be?

Absolutely

That's what everyone is doing or should be doing but the idea is to make sure it doesn't fug up Holla Forums like cuckchan. Fortunately our mod on this board is doing ok cleaning most things up unlike cuckchan.As for politics, you guys need to remember that Trump isn't the beginning or end. Everyone in all levels of government in all nations need to either be active, run, or elect people in all levels of government especially ousting the kosher candidates. This would be even more important the presidency or prime ministership. If this happens, the nightmare can finally be over.

I guess you're right. Keep it up.

shittyest vaporwave image in the world

So, what can we do about Wikipedia?

They are very, very mainstream, and very, very important because of it.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME
GO back to your rule 3 having, kike loving, greasy fucking greek supporting, niggerfaggot cesspool.

Not only that but they steal OC stories too and claim it as their own. Fucking faggot jew niggers. They gotta jew fast.

That's not the problem. It's reddit moving into 4chan/Holla Forums and what they bring with them, along with the threads of "I'm from reddit, so treat me nicely on my first time here" kind of bullshit. No bothering to even lurk or learn posting mannerisms. That's what made most of the fucks so obvious they weren't from around there.

The only beneficial thing they've helped reveal is just how much of normies on the internet are reliant on image boards for memes and content that actually thrive and survive.

Would it even be possible for us to infiltrate wikipedia at this point? Sure, anyone can edit it, but if we start editing it en masse their kike mods will know something is up and shut us down very quickly.

This. Any time one of those reddit fags come here, do not try to reason with them, do not try to scare them away with words, just dump gore and other shit that scares normalfags in hopes of driving them away and never coming back.

Why? I say let them come in.
They'll either be driven away by the way this plays is, naturally, or they may be changed for the better.

Here, logic and sound argument is the key. not temper tantrums. Temper tantrums are the tools of the SJW and the cuck.

I suppose, I just find it hard to believe that they'll ever accept our views as any more than jokes or "gas the kikes" shit until they've lurked long enough. And if they're going around making posts like that they're not going to lurk at all, they'll just shit up the board and then we get 4chan.

archive.is/c1U8x

redditors are disgusting people. Your inviting people with the mentality that a "subreddit of a forbidden thing or lifestyle means its acceptable."

Where do you think most of the moral cucks "why are you laughing at this, you're a horrible person" come from? The "why ruin the lives of those who threaten to assassinate trump by reporting them to the fbi" (a mixture, really, from another sub board). The "wow, I can't believe you all aren't even bothered with "x" death, you're all terrible people".

Aside from the natural weeding process, their culture can not mix with image board culture. And letting them run amock and flood 4chan was what led to Holla Forums, Holla Forums, among many others to be driven down in quality, not to mention the unironically shit posting of "le x"

They never bothered to. Back in 4/v/ there were plenty of threads where redditor newcomers were essentially demanding to be treated with some special status because they were new. That along with normies have also shown they lurk to take the memes and use them to get an edge up on being cool, funny, and hip with internet. No bother to lurk, no bother to take the time to learn posting mannerisms. They just invited themselves in (no thanks to moot wanting more users) and hell broke loose until the ironical shitposting only served to welcome more ironical shitposting and brought down board quality.

Maybe its me, but I never really cared much for "culture" when it comes to every little thing.
That's an SJW tactic.
Cut up every little interest and hobby into a "culture".
Its disgusting.

breaking apart and destabilizing culture is what Sjws and commies do. They want goys like you to not care.

we got to the point where these reddit fags made their irc's in 2011 and kept trying to get anime off of 4chan. They're trying the same here. but keep on failing every time.

why should this place accommodate for them. If they want reddit they should go to reddit and fracture it with ideas they get from Holla Forums. Not have them here constantly and wreck the place with their complacency and softness.

That's not what I'm talking about. refer to image in

The culture refers to the anonymous versus social networking/forum culture. (before you go on about ID's, ID's were implemented to prevent same fagging). With reddit, the weight of what one says is tied to identity, their face, their name, and avatar. Upvotes/downvotes and other shit too only act as a means to subconsciously police what other users talk about, or mention. With an identity, they only cow in line for fear of their reputation and name being slandered. Notice also the totem pole of users, and how niche groups are created with certain users. So users will gladly suckle up and kiss the toes of those elitist users if only to try and get in within that circle, or to up their own reputation.

You don't have that here with imageboards. Your post is weighed on the content your words alone. No identity, no name (even trip fagging is discouraged among regular users because of how egotistical they become). Just what you have to add to the conversation or post. No one gives a shit if you're actually a woman, an autist, spic, nigger, or whatever the fuck because it doesn't add to or detract from your original post unless you call attention to it. And if you call attention to it, then there's some form of attention or identification tied to your posting that you want associated with. And claiming to be a woman, there's some attention whoring that is desired, and thus why tits or gtfo exists for proof. because if they want that attention or sympathy for being a girl tied to identity, then the process is and should be degrading for them and proof that the only interesting and redeeming thing about that user is their naked body ( and also refer to the rule "there are no girls on the internet )

This is part of the reason why, if Trump didn't exit, nothing Holla Forums wants would get done. You can make giant redpill jpg's all day long, but then you turn around and act /r9k/ once it starts to bleed out into the surface of the internet. Even if none of the people who hear about it don't do anything TODAY it doesn't mean the seed hasn't been planted.

Discredit it. Explain to people that popularity doesn't mean truth. I know some Holla Forumslacks have been there as editors and some probably still are but IMO is the model itself what is the problem, without even addressing the problems of moderation or people shilling for their own companies. I'm convinced that history is being rewritten there every day thanks to the power of (((trusted sources))). If your source is problematic it's not going to be trusted, so the official account ends being what the media wants. Eventually we get cultural marxism deleted and changed into a conspiracy theory.

Lasting changes can be made if people play this like sleeper cells and wait some months until anyone touches anything political while learning wiki politics. If your first edition is something controversial you're going to be noticed. Maybe something could be coordinated on tox, I have my doubts about it for the reasons I stated above.

Second time you try to play that card, enlightened reasonable moderates will hang.

It is. I remember google was praising a fucking known commie who supported Islamic terrorism some weeks ago, and The_Donald called them out on it by pointing to the wikipedia page. The wikipedia page was edited by the end of the day.

We can't ignore them forever.

I agree on those points for the most part. What i've noticed though, and what I used to do for fun several years ago, was tripfag on 4chan Holla Forums.
The amount of hate one would get for that was hilarious.

See, but the fun of it all was that I knew that these people actually came from a social-media filled internet.
See, to me, the interent was always anonymous. You might have had a screen name on a forum or chat, but you never gave out any information like a real name, no photos, certainly no other details. Not even people you may have trusted.

so it was always like this odd and weird thing to me to see these people, likely grown up on facebook and youtube, to see them lash out like that, when really, even as a tripfag, I was anonymous still.

And honestly, what you described is just a natural consequence of a board getting too big. Even here, all that will happen is that the mods/janitors will form their own little in-clique.

Human nature is shitty like that.

Google removed their "don't be evil" clause in their code of conduct recently.
They are owned by a company called "Alphabet" which is an evil company name if I ever fucking heard one. Evil companies are always named something simple, uninventive, yet all encompassing.

They've also recently been caught with pushing pro-hilary things in their searches.
I"m getting ready to drop out of society all together and live at sea.

The identity of what they've created is their life to them, their existence. To those users, they personally attach themselves to those handles, even while behind the screen. Their names and shit soon become its own identity, and something that can be searched up on google or shit for their history.

You're part of the problem.

Even so, you're witnessing the final year(s) of the wild west of the internet. Image boards serve as one of the last bastions of actually being anonymous. I'm sure you've noticed the push for the end of anonymity on the internet, the rise of social media and other shit. Kikebook is a stalker's paradise since it tricks their users into giving up their own personal info, and egg them on that it's fine and dandy to do so. All the push is, is for everything to be tied down to individual personas; as well as a way to control the flow of discussion and content, rather than letting it evolve naturally.

I go on reddit occasionally to shitpost on boards about Berserk and Dwarf Fortress, I would never go on a Trump board, I don't trust that crowd.

I'd prefer to do my Trumpposting

*I'd prefer to do my Trumpposting here

I wonder if this is what the feeling was like when the east and western united states was connected through railway travel…

This.

We didn't ignore it, we hated it and knew it was shit after years experience. And it worked. We didn't let the rest of the internet come to the imageboards expecting us to wash their laundry. But you fucks sure are all about it and will be the first to bemoan the fact that another exodus is right around the corner.

Dude, reddit users have been getting fucked up the ass for years. Every new 'controversy' or 'scandal' just ends up with the userbase whining that the cock just slid in one more inch. And that's after 9 miles have already been jammed up there. It would take everything Holla Forums is to be profitable for sites like that to change, and even then, it would still be shit. That site is all about the money. So there, that's your obstacle. Find a way to clear the wall before you ask everyone else to spring towards it like mindless drones.

This better?

Yuri Kochiyama? Yeah, that bitch's always been crazy.
I don't know, if you want to get this going a new thread would get more attention (maybe even attention from wikipedia) while on tox things can be more private but there will be way less people, I don't even know if anyone still hangs there.

pic related

There's not enough pink. I hate it.

But where will we go this time?

Pink is dead.

endchan Holla Forums seems to have been taken over by muzzies last I checked.

I love how they try to cast it as r/The Donald "taking over" reddit and possibly engaging in "prohibited conduct" when really they're just mad they can't censor everything anymore. Fucking faggots

There's always .pl to use as a backup.

Also shilling again for 8ch.pl/amnat/, because the .pl site is less normie-known than this one

loose lips sink ships faggot

but we won't ever get anyone else there otherwise ;-;

How about this?

This is the best thread

8ch.net/pol/res/6370092.html

You spelled Übermensch wrong.

Jesus fucking christ guys.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ovvgv/srss_biography/

Just read this. I did not know SRS was behind taking out lulzsec and OWS. I just… how? How are a group of radfems this fucking powerful?

How can we stop the feminist jew from spreading? Something has to be done. We have to do something. I'm calling right now for a digital memetic crusade against feminism and all forms thereof. This has to be stopped.

fuck me.

The font I'm using doesn't have ulats, so you're gonna have to do without them.

The missing S is more important anyway.

I forgot to add the scanning lines to the bottom of the last 1

its really slow over there. you guys are alright, but there's just no creativity and too few posters. jk, you guys are autistic faggots lol

Wow tell me more about your kike loving rule 3 having greasy fucking greek supporting niggerfaggot website drama!

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

why not just use periods, and then move them above the "u"?

Pic related, user.

Some sites are beyond saving, reddit is one of them. You seem like the type who thinks it would be wise to visit a Jewish Temple and hand out fliers about how the kikes did 9/11. Some people can not be convinced, redditors are those people.

not to mention it sounds like alphabet soup agencies

Some were talented and managed it on their own. They were rare enough to be inconsequential, but they existed. The rest ingratiated themselves to people who started sharing their secrets. They were taught by aging members of the Internet.

I've seen a few handles that I recognize, either because they were used back when I started passing on the knowledge or because the habits and activities are the same as some of the more promising students.

I wish I hadn't bothered with them, but they seemed so earnest. Maybe they actually cared about what I had to say until they realized what damage they could do with it, or maybe they always intended to wreck things as hard as they've done so far.

Hell isn't fire and brimstone. It's watching people break the things you care about with the tools you gave them.

The Donald is one of their most popular boards.

Now give it up chaim.

They are conflating a single reddit board with an entire ideology.

It's like claiming Holla Forums is behind Trump (which I've seen idiots do).

Mind blowing, thanks for posting that. It always irked me how quickly this political correct movement caught on. Seemed really fucking strange cause even 4 years ago I remember none of it. It just accelerated so fast.

There's probably some truth to this, like when the FBI were encouraging black violence against the police in the 70's they can exploit it but they can't create it.

BLM is a d+c strategy funded by Soros but people do want to be divided.

Jesus fucking christ the jews are really behind literally everything.

It took you this long to figure out?

The "Holla Forums is always right", "pure coincidence", and "it's the jews" isn't just merely a meme, user.

Look into weird twitter. There's some interesting facets there. I have one more post to make.

Nice posts, upvoted :D

So how many of those lifeless losers came from SRS, all of them?

user, a vast majority of us were newfags; either to the redpill or chans in general.

I've given you a few screencaps for your browsing habits. I'm sure you can find more sources on jews or islam or whatever on some of the boards here (namely /polarchive/, /pdfs/ /8diamonds/, /shillgate/ and my favorite /32/) but this might be the most important pill I can give you: do your own research and digging, come to your own conclusions. Don't blindly follow others' opinions online simply because they're new, controversial or whatever. There's nuggets of truth in Holla Forums's philosophy (and much of it is good!) but in my opinion, one mustn't put their energies on any one ideology. Simply follow the path you're creating in hopes that it'll make you, your family, your community, your nation, your race better in the long run.

If you want some nuggets for future digestion, look up DARPA, DiGRA Applied Memetics, Inductive Game Theory, some of the folks in the online corporations (Pierre Oyidmar, folks involved in tor, facebook, google, etc). Have fun, folks! May Kek bless us all in this life and the next.

Yes, goy, one of the largest internet discussion groups for Trump being JIDF'd is
Go back do doing the important work of photoshopping hats on anime girls.

Thanks for all of these, I'll be spending my time reading through them. I knew about the jews and all of this before, I just never knew of the detail and just how… fucking vast this really all is.

I saw a web animation in 2004 that used le:

can't remember the source

Oooh, so scurrry. So real.

The head mod of /r/The_Donald and 66+ other subs (/u/jcm267) inexplicably deletes his 7 year-old account.

His final action before deleting his account is to demod the next three moderators in line below him, which results in Ciswhitemaelstrom becoming the head mod of the sub.

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4gadwi/head_mod_of_rthe_donald_demods_3_mods_moments/

reddit.com/search?q=jcm267

reddit.com/r/NolibsWatch/comments/3u18nt/not_surprising_any_more_founder_of_rconspiratard/

/r/Conspiratard, a subreddit originally dedicated to insulting and stigmatizing conspiracy theorists and anyone who questions 9/11 or any policies instated by the Bush administration.

reddit.com/r/conspiratard/comments/db6e0/about_ron_paul/

Same guy who founded /r/the_donald

It's more mundane than anything. Sure, folks in power tend to do crazy things to maintain power, but it's not one big, overt, grand conspiracy. Just a bunch of little ones that pile up. Stupidity, ineptitude, arrogance, and a whole host of other things make up a vast amount of the "truth". And even then, the "truth" is often layered/slanted in the perspective you choose to utilize.

The memories…

It's gained a huge amount of traction since 2007-2008 (right in time for the financial crisis goy!), but the ideology goes back centuries. Seems to me that every 20 to 30 years we have a new generation of degenerate subversives rebelling against daddy who drink the socjus cool aid.

There's an old saying; If you're not a liberal as a youth, you have no heart - If you're not a conservative as an adult, you have no brain.

Trouble is, our current set of ((world leaders)) has picked up on young idiots being liberals and wanting to save the world with the power of friendship, and they're exploiting it.

That explains it.

And then there’s reddit.com/r/isrconspiracyracist/ which exists to downvote brigade against anyone who speaks out about kikes.

I love Trumpowitz's jewish accent btw.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

Mods, do your fucking jobs or we’ll depose you.

THE GOYIM KNOW…SHUT IT DOWN!!

twitter.com/jewsfortrump :^)

Reported.

Because once upon a time there was site called Digg. Digg redesigned their site in 2010 and users hated it. They all flocked to reddit.

Even before that you had sites like I-am-bored with the same system and design as reddit, and that shit has faded into obscurity.

Anyone who's not a complete unimaginative twat can come onto Holla Forums and larp as a govt. official.

DO IT FAGGOT

Digg stopped letting users post content. All the content on Digg became sponsored links that looked like they were posted with real accounts. That’s why the shift to Reddit happened.

It’s imperative that you apply custom CSS to the site for your shitposting needs. The fucking faggots who run it don’t have a clue what design is supposed to be.

Just report and hide the shill. Simple as that.

Agreed 100%

But you have to face the facts - this place is full of losers. The left is on top (for now) because they got most of the winners - not the blue-haired idiots on twitter, but the high-energy achievers who now run media, government and higher ed.

People who are winning have little reason to question the system.

Many posters here would be losers under ANY system.

Yeah, if we could harness Holla Forumss autism intelligently, we could rock the world. But it can't be harnessed; that's it's nature. And if it COULD be harnessed, the left/elites would sneak in and harness it to something bad.

shut it down