Charlie AIDS Sheen vs. Trump

I know celebrity but it's getting a lot of attention/comments. Time for redpills on this (literally) AIDS spreading junkie

He fucking purposely infected people with AIDS!

Other urls found in this thread:

jweekly.com/blog/full/61045/charlie-sheen-jewish-almost-certainly-a-fantasy/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-defends-chuck-lorre-161313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Point being…..

time to redpill these fucking CUNTS. AIDS

The guy who knew he had AIDS and spread it, fucking used that phrase

AIDS

He wants to pox Trump's neg hole SO BAD

Don't forget, Carlos Estevez is also a kike.

I hope Winning Man enjoys losing for the rest of his life

I'm conflicted. I don't know whether to be surprised or not.
Granted though, he's a degenerate, so fuck him.

I'm pretty surprised.
I didn't think of Charlie as a role model or anything but I definitely didn't peg him as a leftist Hillary voter.

Really?

REDPILLS

REDPILLS

Of course, there could be something sinister there. His career sucks right now, so he could have (((benefactors))) who are pushing him to denounce Trump in exchange for a role (if he's even active, I don't know).

On the other hand, he could actually be a Trump supporter, but know that people hate his ass, so he's running reverse psychology.
Kinda why its not worth listening to people in the kike industries. They're either kikes or they think like them.

He also raped Corey Haim when he was 12 years old

Go write that on youtube hahah

Wait, maybe not. He's said he is before, but some other kikes got buttshoahed, looked it up and didn't find anything.
jweekly.com/blog/full/61045/charlie-sheen-jewish-almost-certainly-a-fantasy/

Daily reminder that this faggot is close friends with Alex Jonestein. Some even speculate this his diagnosis had something to do with Alex's divorce.

haha charlie sheen calling the don a charlatan, what a fool.

Hardcore degenerates are always leftists. Of course he is.

His dad a spic, mom a jew.

I honestly thought there was a chance Charlie was one of us who wanted to take down Hollywood with himself as a martyr
Guess I'm wrong

Sounds like he's trying to get back in the kikes' good books after what he said before

hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-defends-chuck-lorre-161313

Yeahno, he's trustworthy.

I presume anyone on tv is Jewish or, at the very least, in cahoots with them.

+(((Charlie Sheen)))+

Kind of brings up an interesting subject, what exactly is it with all the Don hate? Do people want genuinely want to see this country continue into being shit? I mean, the guy actually cares about this country, but apparently that's considered evil? I just don't understand liberals to be honest

There is your answer. They are conditioned to believe in "evil" not as say, spreading AIDS to innocent women because in this culture I guess that kind of rebellion is OK. But God forbid you call someone a fucking nigger.

im devastated

kek. How long did it take you to realize he wasn't? I admit, he had me going for a good couple of months.

All these celebs get status by signaling against Trump. Would anyone actually watch this interview otherwise? I doubt it.

Another to add to the list when?

Setting the Trump political commentary aside it sounds like he lied about the present he was giving.

Literally pozzed as fuck.

The interview is, at best, hearsay.

Is there evidence that Trump and Sheen met and that Trump gave Sheen some cufflinks?

Is there evidence of the said cufflinks being valued?

Is the valuation certified by a notary public?

What if Trump gave away $10,000 cufflinks, and one of Sheen's aids riddled prostitutes swapped real ones for fake ones (the old switcheroo)?

Nice post, OP, but I'll have to see some evidence before I believe you.

An AIDS ridden liar being interviewed by a degenerate faggot isn't good enough "evidence" for me.

Also, other possible scenarios are :

*The cufflinks were the real deal, and the woman doing the valuation who said they were fake pocketed them herself.

*The entire story is made up.

*The entire story is true and Trump was scammed into buying fakes.

Also, didn't Alex Jonestien have his tongue up Charlie Sheen's asshole for such a long time because he is "anti establishment", but now that there is a real anti establishment candidate (Trump), Sheen is saying he doesn't like Trump.

Jonestien spoke out for years and years about how he hated the idea of more surveillance and more cameras too, but then when Trump said he wanted to add more surveillance, Jones just sat there and said nothing.

It all just flip flops around like a fish on a deck.

Anyways I don't care about this interview even if it is a true account. I'd still rather have Trump than Clinton!