Went to a Trump rally, holy shit what an atmosphere!

Nothing going on this Saturday, thought I'd answer any questions, post some Trump rally wins if anyone is interested.

One thing I learned:

THERE IS WAY MORE OF US THAN THEM

Stay cozy my friends.

Was it as HIGH ENERGY as the one in fountain hills?

(I'm assuming you went to the one in phoenix)

and were there any cucks? The fountain hills one had a bunch of them.

I went to the one in Lynden, WA.

Lots of bernie cucks but we outnumbered them by a longshot.

Did reddit not respond to your AMA or are you blogposting there as well?

Sorry for the huge pics, though 30% would do it.

How was the FH one? This was the line btw, you can kind of make out the protesters at the top right of the hill.

Good to see you nice and early in every thread as always shlomo.

Did you lynch any niggers, OP?

This. But we're white so we don't just get violent and chimp out.

it was good though we were stuck on the freeway earlier on account of protesters blocking the road. we staged a counter "protest" when cops were asking us to leave. we were civil and worked out a deal to park on the side to let dozers through.

good to see you had a good time tho.

FYI ANONS

If a person is on a roadway and it isn't an established and labeled crossing point and the right of way hasn't been yielded to the pedestrian. You CAN LEGALLY RUN THE FAGGOT OVER. You broke no law. You can sue them - if they live - or their estate for damages as though they had attacked you.

Please post more photos. It's nice and sunny, I'd go for a Trump picnic on a day like this.

Hah they were mostly little kids and latinos.

SPics related

Sure thing user.

TRIGGER WARNING: they'll melt your brain from stupidity.

That's a suspicious goy.

My favorite one

I was referencing to how amused he was at the monkeys

OH VEY!!! You racist goy! Those are the bulls your gf talks about so lustfully!!!

:^)

Wait are they chanting in spanish?

Because they think the US was stolen from Mexico.

If those libshits lined up and a .50 cal depleted uranium bullet was fired into them, how many would it penetrate?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is the Trump line

Wrong video I replied to then.

Is that Mt. Shasta in the background?

Beautiful photos, OP. I can see what you mean by "atmosphere".

I would not recommend trying this because in many states a driver who hits a pedestrian is automatically at fault legally regardless of the circumstances.

It's Mt Baker or one of the other peaks in the surrounding area.

Sure. By default. Until you go to court. Hell the officer could simply not arrest you.

MAGA OP, PATRIOTS WILL WIN THIS WAR BECAUSE OUR CONVICTION FOR FREEDOM IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THEIR CONVICTION FOR TYRANNY

My best friend went to a Trump rally last month, he was a hardcore Cruz supporter. Needless to say he went 100% Trump.

For some reason this reminds me of Ben Garrison

"Si Se Puede" is a chant stolen from the Spanish Podemos Party, a bunch of commies now popular in Spain, and will be the downfall of the country if they ever get into power.

Where can I get badges from?
I'm in the UK

CANT HAVE NICE THINGS FFS

oh wait one of those are a dyke

Assuming you're firing into their heads, if I had to make an assumption, I reckon it could probably pass through 13-14, but that's hardly a good hypothesis. I could be way off - I don't know. .50 BMG is beyond my understanding, letalone DU rounds.

All white women, as always.

They're saying "si se puede" or roughly translated "yes you can".

Shameful.

This is illusory. More people are pseudo-redpilled on immigration than you think… but few of these people understand this as an ethnic jewish self-defense strategy.

For the purposes of this election its nice being part of "thr big tent" but we still have a lot of work to do.

I can't find that hat anywhere online, I should bootleg one

Why won't trump have any rallies in jersey

Looks like im a #Berniemissile now

Nigger what are you even doing!?

Have you felt euphoric in that hat? :-)

problem hair with a trump hat.

I was at that rally too in Lynden. Unfortunately I didn't meet up with OP but I did hang out with some Holla Forumsacks in line and during the rally. There was quite a few people I was surprised to see at the rally. There was some guy I'm sure would say he is gender queer with MP pony marks tattoed on his arm that stood a little away from me in the rally. His friend also had the weird freaky color hair. Still most of the people I saw at the rally just seemed like normal hard working Americans but there is definitely an outreach to the more unusual people.

I got so sunburned at the rally. Unfortunately I couldn't stay after and heckle protestors or find more Holla Forumsacks because the Holla Forumsack who was my ride wanted to go eat with his GF so we pretty much booked it right after the rally finished.

Oh man OP. I went to the Wednesday rally in Atlanta and let me tell you, Trump is a fucking presence. Beyond impressive to watch him spit off the dome for an hour with absolutely no notes or teleprompter. I couldn't even comprehend attempting that

Also, supporters outnumbered protesters 100:1 and there were a ton of minorities in the rally going equally as wild as everyone else so that's just visual confirmation to BTFO that narrative

I met some incredible people. Amazing experience. 88/14, would go again (and will).

(checked)
I really hate this self hating shit.

Aren't the real trump hats $25.

While I complete agree there is a lot more work to be done, I don't think you're right about Trumps support being illusory.

I believe the silent majority is for Trump.

We're loud here on Holla Forums sure, but most law abiding, 9 to 5 working, tax paying citizens don't have time blog about their opinions, let alone disturb opponent rallies. Even the young voters at the Lynden rally (from what I saw) were humble, with tucked in shirts and soft spoken.

War on Hillary still needs to go on of course, but I think our numbers are far from an illusion.

At least they're voting the right way, we need every vote we can get for Hillary to be stopped.

He didn't say Trump's support was illusory, he pointed out that the huge majority including Trump supporters are completely unaware of the jewish problem.

They are, the only reason to buy a knockoff is if you are a non us resident.
ie. Foreignbros

Damn, yea..it woulda been nice to chat with other Holla Forumsacks, I was sure there were more in the crowd. Hopefully you didn't get heatstroke too as some people, day was hot af.

Right?? The shit is electrifying, especially when the two sides of people are chirping back and forth.

Isn't it hilarious how big/aggressive they make the bernouts look on TV? Then when you show up and are actually there, you realize they're out numbered, weak/skinny clowns throwing tantrums.

Ah sorry, I misunderstood the comment, thanks user.

If I went to a trump rally with a:

Holla Forums is always right

or

Pepe Trump

sign, would y'all approach?

you must retire your hat now and purchase a new one. your maga hat should never touch the ground.

Trump ought to do a rally when he comes over to Bongland, just for the hell of it.

For the love of all things white, what a paradise! Is all of Washington like this?

I've been thinking of moving to NH (I'm east coast) from NJ, hoping it's as white as I hear it is. Call me a coward, but I can't take this ugly "diversity" much longer.

THERE IS NO TRUMP RALLY UNTIL THE 24TH.

What shall I do to try and get comfy?

Prep for the July 4th happening.

3-5. It'll hit a bone eventually and become unusable force.

That few? Movies had me believe it would go through like 50.

its easier to ease them into the real issue than cucked liberal fags.
their programming has already faltered. the opportunity to redpill must be seized.

Will the diversity commissar come after you if you get a real trump hat shipped to your house?

When you buy it you're supporting the campaign. Foreigners aren't allowed to support the campaign.

Buy it through a proxy. A friend in USA works best (I did this). someone from Holla Forums could make a small profit from reselling them to canadians.

Like the top of the lobe or where it connects to your head?

Hold me pol.

"Black dick matters. Black dick matters. Black dick matters."

Maybe she was just dying it a patriotic blue for the rally but didn't get the color she wanted because she's blonde?

Isn't that "Yes, we can" is Spanish? They're just recycling a stale Obama meme.

Excuse doublepost.

Do they not understand them chanting that has the opposite effect as a killing word does? They are literally only emboldening the people they're yelling at and affirming their already strongly held beliefs.

No.

Colored hair is a perfectly acceptable gril thing to do for things where you're attending and showing support or something.

You can tell that's not permanent hair dye. IT will wash out in at most 3 days.

There is no logic to it user, that's why you can't debate with them or reason with them. Completely oblivious to the projected message…

That whole video was full of wins. She's like "I live here" pointing down, that's why the guy yelled "You live on a bridge!?". The tax man at the end's my favorite though. He was a veteran and right behind us in line.