Aryans in Space

Hey pol I was wondering, if humans were to ever colonize space (say perfect pure white specimens) but were separated and mutated on the planet they were on, would they still be considered pure or white? This also takes place without Jewish Intervention and over a period of centuries. If this is the case how would pol deal with these new humans?
vice.com/read/martin-rees-interview-819
businessinsider.com/space-colonization-could-make-humans-evolve-into-multiple-species-2015-6
higherperspectives.com/scientists-say-colonizing-other-planets-could-create-new-human-species-1406176921.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6378619.html#6382112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all human in space.

If you managed to get to space and hang out there a while without dying horribly, you're an honorary aryan, no matter where you came from.

Space makes all men white.

White is really a Jewish meme

We are the Overmen… The real "humans"

There is no space without us… Only primitivism like India or South America or Egypt which once all held white mastery

And there is no us if (((Christianity))) is allowed to kill our race.

Aryans are superior because we evolved in cold, arid environments that were extremely difficult to survive in, and natural selection did what it does best.

Space is highly difficult to survive in. Any new "species" would be Aryan as fuck.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD AND NOTHING MORE

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

fuck's sake m8
drink already
holy fuck
ya cunt

If human populations are separated for any evolutionarily significant period, then speciation is certain to occur. The only way to prevent this is by maintaining constant genetic contact.

He's right

They are sliding this: 8ch.net/pol/res/6378619.html#6382112

Sorry, I dont post much and don't know how to link directly to the thread

You're either a complete cuck or a self-loathing shitskin who desperately wants to be white. Either way you should fuck off.

We should refer to ourselves as Europeans. Our spirit was forged in Europe, and that is where we have our roots.

Space travel is literally the great filter you retard.
You could be a fungus for all I care, if you manage to start expanding to other worlds, you done gud son.

learn the definition of words before you use them, you mental reject.
What the fuck even is this? Some made up shit is what it is. I don't care whether a shitskin gets shot up into space and survives. They are not of my race and I will not ever consider them "honorary aryan". The whole concept of an honorary white is idiotic and Hitler was fool for giving cucks like you something to justify multiracial bullshit with.

So fungus is an honorary aryan? top fucking kek.

I said exactly what I meant to say.

No it wasn't kike worshiper. Europe is dead and we are NOT Europeans. We are the master race

Also, since I'm taking the bait anyhow, uhhh, yes actually, fungus IS an honorary aryan space traveler.

If Aryan means survivability, even among non-human entities, then cockroaches, rats, bacteria and hypothetical self-replicating machines are also Aryan as fuck.

By Aryan we mean Northern Europeans of a particular phenotype and behavior set. It is likely that the physical and cognitive traits that were required for survival in Northern Europe will not be the optimal traits for post-planetary transhuman organisms. What we can all agree on is that Aryans are the only type of human worthy of leaving this planet and entering the next stage of the evolutionary race. The future may belong to an assortment of horrifying and inhuman organisms, but atleast they will all be able to trace their origins to Aryan man.

I'm not a Christian, shit-for-brains. Spouting buzzwords that have no relevance doesn't make you right.
Subtle. Nice try, kike-enabler. America is in a shittier position than Europe demographically.
Yes we are, you fucking retard. We are racially Europeans. Our race was forged in Europe. Our civilisation grounded there. We are sons of Europe and will remain so eternally even after we spread through the stars. Stop trying to sterilise our roots with our past and our racial brothers across the Atlantic.
True, but why are the two mutually exclusive. Europeans are the master race.

Just gonna leave some clockwork diagrams here…

Reported and filtered.

hell yeah

This dude knows what's up.

(checked)
we amanita thread nao

Oh man, Is he spreading spores?

lel, no idea.
It was the first good image I could find in the way of siberian shamanism.
I guess that's about how one would do that, though, soak the cast-off gill-matter in milk, and spread it to the 7 winds.

It could be that or just a ritual of sorts.
Nice pic, there. I thought muscaria only had an EMR relationship with certain trees like pine and birch- not sure what kind of shrub that is.

I get sad that I no longer live near these gorgeous fungi. I see destroying angels every summer in this one spot by me, but it's not like you can boil and jar them for later consumption ;_;

I've had a little bit of the raw muscaria skin before… wouldn't recommend it.

Yea, I have no idea what that tree is either.
I wish I did.

Maybe I did something wrong, but I don't think so. It's been a long time, but if I recall correctly,
I removed the stem and gills and ate the cap whole.
I thought that's how it was supposed to be done.
In fact I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be done.

For recreational use most people only eat the thin red skin layer on the top. The rest of the mycelial body doesn't contain as much ibotenic acid and muscimol but more of the nausea inducing stuff. A whole cap might be too much or not enough based on the individual mushroom- potency varies. The younger caps are said to be more powerful than the older ones (I think the ibotenic acid and muscimol degrades with age).
There's really no right or wrong way to do it if you don't count misidentification. I think the LD50 is pretty high for the Fly Agaric iirc.

Well, my motives were slightly different than that.

True, that it's very easy to use smaller doses for lesser effects.
The ones I had were the real deal. They weren't 'tourist grade', they were 'shaman grade'.

ugh. had no idea there was a watermark there. unclassy

"recreational" -I mean, yeah. it's just semantics. I suppose I should've said "to reach entheogenic potential."

Someone is definitely triggered

Fair enough.
That's a reasonable argument.
The effect varies a great deal person to person.

What does this even mean? There is a huge variation among Europeans and none of them are "pure," considering neanderthals.

Do you mean humans with optimum genes?

That's cool, though. sounds like you had quite the experience.
The problem for me was most likely setting tbqh fam

lel, I hung out in an old graveyard with stones from the civil war era under a full moon and tripped fucking hella ballz.

What was so bad about your setting?

Evolution works on near geological time scales we are far more likely to perfect biological/genetic modification and seamless mechanical enhancements way before we evolve into different species.

If they practice the selective breeding to remain or improve the european races then they are white. We are adaptable.

If they are stronger and healthier white human then we should breed with them to improve the european races further. We have a master race goal so we must achieve that.

I reported all the derailers.

Don't get ideas above your station pajeet

Once mankind starts settling multiple planets, nobody will give a flying fuck about the color of your skin.

It'll all be about which planet you're from.

we're already in space

you will see soon enough

That book is a fantasy piece of shit. Man in his anatomic form has been around for the last 200,000 years and behaviorally, we've been around for at least 50,000 years. Any genetic engineering will only lead to ironing out of current defects, and given humanity's view of itself, we can remain in our current form until this planet is swallowed up by Sun's supernova.

Do you have more pictures?

They'd be Abhumans

you're retarded

fuck off with your hubox-mentality you little bitch.

Not an argument

If you took a bunch of white people and put them on different planets with different environments, they would eventually adapt to their respective environments. That's how evolution works, assuming there's no interbreeding going on.

It was getting dark where I was in some deep woods. Thought I was lost even though I was a mile from my campsite. I was being a dumbass, though. totally my fault.

Not really. Everyone in this situation would live in technological abundance, and they would all make children.

There would be no natural selection.

Why are transhumanists always so scientifically illiterate?