Cracks in the Orlando Foundation

Here is the latest Google top line headline:

archive.is/gCyy7

They are reaching at straws here but bears mentioning… perhaps the psychologist has no record of assessing Mateen because he doesnt exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis
youtu.be/7nFyV7-UY9w
theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or maybe he got greenlighted without having to go through the normal security evaluations because his dad was an important asset.

>>>/x/

Great catch user.
Give me a few to investigate and I will get back to you.

Holla Forums is caught in a landslide of shit right now.
Don't let the shills ITT discourage you.
They are trying to shift culture to hating muslims and not jews.

It's possible to hate both.

I don't have to choose a side in the cute Sand Niggers VS Kikes showdown.

Both are lying and manipulative and if it were up to me, I'd gas them both.

Thats the funny thing.
The people who are blaming the kikes, aren't fond of muslims either. They just see this for what it is.
Jews trying to whip up a war in syria to make greater Israel real.

Anyway on the topic of Wackenhut, its safe to say whenever you see Wackenhut that there is probably something fuckie going on. Its
a giant spook training/supplying organization.

So everything the muzzies do can be blamed on the kids.

No, from your post, I think there are a lot of muzzie sympathizers on Holla Forums, they try to deflect the muslim problem with the jew problems.

Muslims wouldn't even be over here in the first place if the kikes weren't shipping them in.
See nobody would give a crap about standing with Israel or 'terrorism' if it wasn't happening in the 'homeland'…

But lets talk about wackenhut, they are connected.

My money is on Carlyle Group / Tavistock with Soros in the middle for setting this whole thing up.
Potentially some help from Dick Davos was probably drafted in for help from Blackwater / Boots on the ground in orlando. Florida is his little Jew Kingdom kind of.

Also the psychiatrist might be lying.
If Omar was a CIA Spook, she would have to lie about him.

It really doesn't matter at the end of the day who shot up the fags in the club(if that even happened), but why it happened.

And? The fact is they are here now and they are causing troubles.

One day, yes they will start to cause trouble, but I am of the opinion that this 'attack' was pure bullshit.

Muslim attacks like this are already common places all over the world.

Same goddamn suicidal tactics.

such a life of desperate gay moslem.

Thanks for the summary on Muslim behaviour Schlomo.

Did you forget to mention that the video in your archive blames 'Online Neo-Nazi Communities' for creating Lone Wolves and
that we censor the internet?

Seriously, how much do they pay you? I have always been curious.

Yes, blaming neo-nazis for muzzies, this isn't common jew tactic at all.

Muslims did it. I mean really, deal with it and shove your curan up your ass.

They actually earn 28 boipuccis

Completly irellevant, even if he did pass the evaluation, people change, things happen in their life. For example IQ tests can be considered invalid after just 6 months

I mean really.

I mean really.

Omar the actor
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis

Omar's open house
youtu.be/7nFyV7-UY9w

whats the software for the map?

Has Holla Forums ever considered, what if they are making these things blatantly obvious on purpose?

What if this is all one big data-mining op?

… and it's coherent as all hell.

theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski

(1)

Are you implying 8ch is part of that op?

I don't think so but it wouldn't be too crazy. I'm talking about all the normalfags on youtube and twitter who have "finally woken up". The Orlando hoax vids get tons of views and comments for Jewgle to datamine.

And I'm not sure if you remember, but youtube censorship right now is actually not nearly as bad as it used to be. I think that is related as well.

They're not causing problems already? They're not a foreign presence? That alone is a problem, that they receive oodles of Saudi bucks and have mosques built wherever small Muslim populations get a foothold. Alien aesthetics warrants kicking them out on its own. Their crime and terror attacks, which you seem to blithely wave off as if it's all hocus pocus, is merely all the more reason to see them off post haste.

Muslims are fine in their countries, in manageable numbers. They should not form a strong world presence and they should not come through our lands as anything more than occasional passersby at theme parks.

MIDF pls go

Why is the anti-hillary memes thread labeled as jewish or whatever?