Pedowood strikes again!

What the fuck is going on with Netflix?

unf

Pizzagate: The Movie??

meh

Do you guys really not know who JonBenet Ramsey was? Surely everyone here isn't that fucking young. I was 6 when it happened and I still remember it.

cunny

It's about a girl who was murdered, you fucking retard.

Sounds like it

George Soros bought a stakes in it.

People born in 1996 are 21 now. Calm down Grandpa.

You know the whole chicken and the egg thing, right? Okay, lemme just toss out some random coincidences…

-Disney buys Marvel. Disney and Marvel's output suddenly goes hard SJW.

-Sales tank as a result, Marvel announces they're going to stop being so political.

-George Soros, the guy funding BLM, various feminists groups, antifa and the pussymarch who has destroyed at least five countries so far suddenly pulls all of his stock out of Disney. Whether he did it before they decided to stop the SJW shit or after, the two are clearly linked.

-Netflix announces "Dear White People" series, a new progressive Bill Nye series and a series about Jon Benet fucking Ramsey.

-George Soros makes puts all the money he took out of Disney into Netflix.

Now the real question is, why is he still alive?

Looks like more streaming Kino to me!

Money.

(checked)
And the blood/organs of children.

Jewish Blood Libel

You forget to include that he deliberatly tank countries economies with speculative valuta-transferring and then buy when the economy is in shambles.

Happened in Sweden in the 90's. It still hasn't recovered.

Fuck Sweden. The sooner it collapses the sooner everyone sees the results of letting in shitskins and mudslimes into your country.

Is Soros the sole owner of Blacks on boys dot com?

Russia is like if your whole nation was just white trash.