KING NIGGER NEARLY STARTS WWIII YESTERDAY

KING NIGGER NEARLY STARTS WWIII YESTERDAY

And nobody notices.

F/A 18 were scrambled to "divert" two SU-34's from bombing American Allies ISIS in Syria on Friday. When the F/A 18's left for refueling, Ivan bombed the shit out of them anyway.

Makes sense since ISIS killed all those queers in Florida, we'd start a war with Russia to protect ISIS in Syria.

archive.is/GraSL
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-russia-syria-strikes-20160617-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
english.almanar.com.lb/main.php?
en.alalam.ir/
sana.sy/en/
archive.is/IStOB
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBMuZ_O2yk
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77759487/who-would-you-guys-support-first-in-an-all-out
twitter.com/DEFCONWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_Conquest
archive.is/oCWHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I-WZIszkszs#t=1m11s
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/26/us-military-photos-syria-soldiers-fighting-isis
unz.com/akarlin/world-tension-rising/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

He's going to launch nukes in spite like a petulant butthurt niglet come January, isn't he?

Probably call in the strike on the way to Trump's inauguration at this rate.

Can the nigger declare martial law if he declares war against a country? He might just push the russian war envelope to force himself into literal king nigger and sidestep this whole "democracy" nonsense going on

Nigger moment incoming

Nice.

What the fuck is wrong with these people that they can't timestamp their fucking publishings? This was 2 or 3 days ago, not yesterday.

Nothing will happen from this. Not a thing at all. They're all in on the game. This is merely an attempt to come off as though they're fighting each other and different enemies.

Technically he could declare martial law at any time, it is that pesky Civil War to deal with that would happen.

It is too bad the Useful Idiots are paid off against Trump right now, I'd love to see the hippies protest what Nigger Jesus is doing. That's be glorious.

After all of this I've forgotten why the US is in Syria at all. What is the reason again? The real reason, not "fighting ISIS".

Deplete US resources.
Kill white people.
Arm the sand nigger countries.
Train the sand niggers.

Stop some natural gas pipeline from going through Syria into Europe which would give Russia a huge economical advantage

I can't believe that anyone buys this bullshit.

Stop Iran from building a pipeline to Europe via Turkey. Secure the oil fields they "suddenly" discovered in the Golan Heights for Israel.

Piece of shit F-18s run out of gas, the Su-34's keep circling and drop 2nd load of cluster bombs on stupid fucks that allied themselves with the CIA.

The word Russia appears in this thread 2 times. Prepare your angus for bullshit about Andrew Anglin and Vatniks and how Putin was friends with a guy who knew a guy that was the uncle of a girl who knew a jew once.
Agent Jewtin inbound in
5…
4…
3…
2…

With a $600 billion military budget peace is not an option.

And that makes it any less relevant?

Supposedly Assad used Chemical warfare agents against civies (which it was later discovered/proved he didn't) and the Nigger made an ass of himself with "Red Lines" which Assad, etc al, quickly walked all over.

For the long game- If Syria is stabalized as a Russian satellite / ally, Russia has a strategic advantage over the West with Iran and Syria as Allies (and what looks like a future semi-autonomous Kurdistan). Thereby giving them a significant geographic advantage over any possible natural gas pipelines / oil pipelines. As and pointed out.

It also blows that Greater Israel idea right out of the water.

For just long enough so that the Messiah can't come. If he doesn't show up in the next 224 years, he'll never come and Yahweh has washed his hands of the Jewish people..

I don't care if I didn't get dubs, at least I'm not satan.

Saw this in the webm thread last night. Pretty neat.

Pick one?

No, not getting dubs is a justified price for not being Satan.

He's the Head Jew. I don't ever want to be A Jew much less that particular Jew.

I'm still right.

I think it's ultimately to oust/remove/assassinate Assad, by arming/training/funding rebels. We know that Benghazi was about gun-running into Libya to overthrow Gaddafi. Much the same is going on in Syria to remove Assad.
We use proxy groups, currently called 'rebels", to overthrow people who aren't playing (((their))) game. Assad is one such person. ISIS is a US-Israel-Saudi creation to fulfill these goals.

The other thing is that Syria is the stepping stone into Iran. The whole thing goes to what (((Wesley Clark))) said about the '7 countries' agenda.

vid related

I'm curious though, what IS the real deal with Putin? I've seen people argue both ways. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know one way or another. He SEEMS to be pro-Russia, nationalistic, and Orthodox Christian, who simply wants Russia to be free of (((Western))) influence. Am I wrong?

656 + 676 / 2 = 666

Double Satan
Double jew

Kek

is this that theory again that the jews want to make Greater Israel and build the temple again so their messiah will come and give them world power??

or are you saying they're trying to stop the messiah from coming? I assume it's the former

It's about what I said and that's it. You could throw "train ISIS" and "arm ISIS" in there but they're just subsets of the ;

two

There's also this one:

This guys all have reasons why. Another is to consider that Iran, if they gain Assad as an ally, will have an easier time giving Hezbollah weapons.

That's an Iraqi flag, glad to see our Shiite friends putting our resources to work.

Interesting that the Su-34s, after traveling from their presumably more distant base, could just wait around for the F/A-18s to run out of fuel, continue their attack, then still have fuel to fly back home.

Thanks.
I found an old image as well.

America was goading Libya into war, even flying planes deep into the Gulf of Sidra.
Reagan like other presidents was a mere tool of the Jews like always.

And all because Americans believe in the retarded idea that Jesus Christ will return. 2000 fucking years….nope nothing yet!

It's the former. They have until the year 6000 on the Hebrew calendar to do it, otherwise the timeframe is out of whack for rabbinical judaism.

We can literally stall them out until they deck themselves.

For all of the Putin is a Jew Bullshit (which really hasn't caught on as a meme) floating around I really think the reality of the man is to rebuild a strong Russian Empire. Not like the USSR ((bolshevik)) bullshit, but a fully autonomous, heavily armed, don't fuck with Ivan Empire- just like they had for most of their history.

It would not surprise me if the successor to Putin is some form of semi-Tsar; or if there is a reintroduction of the Tsar as a figurehead. Russians need symbols to follow behind.

The pipeline thing is secondary. The Clinton emails revealed their first priority was getting rid of Assad because Israel considered him a threat. Nothing about pipelines. They did it solely because the Jews told them to do it.

I honestly miss Saddam and Gaddafi.

They may be sandnigs, but they knew how to keep all the other sandnigs in line, which is no easy feat.

I feel like this is a good thread to ask:

What happened to the Syria threads that were all about battlefield updates? What the hell has been going on in Syria since the Russian's pulled out the bulk of their assets and the supposed cease-fire?

Reminder that Gaddafi promised that he was the only one keeping mass migration of blacks across the Mediterranean at bay, and that without him Europe would "turn black".

IVAN NO

Things are not going well for the Obama ISIS machine, so a collective blackout of news continues.
syria.liveuamap.com/
english.almanar.com.lb/main.php?
en.alalam.ir/
sana.sy/en/

Also, wasn't Saddam one of the best at killing up and coming warlords? Probably why the US turned on him, can't have him killing all your "moderate rebels".

Guess which of the 3 leaders refused to cooperate with the west.
Guess which one is still alive.

Thank you

The US is probably receiving a lot of heat from Europe, they must be buzzing on American ears 24/7.
"You subhumans, wtf? Our oil pipeline!"

Needless to say how saudis, turks, gulf state and "rebels" must be very angry with US too.

Russia / Syria has been mopping up and the "cease-fire" was violated nearly before the ink was dry.

I think when ZOG saw it couldn't get anywhere with Syria it started the Eastern NATO bullshit as saber rattling as retaliation.

The drumming hasn't stopped, just the beat has changed.

I saw perennial cuck Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Fox last week. He blamed the Orlando gay attack on Obama not taking military action in Syria.

Stop for a second and just consider the absolute absurdity of that, it's mind blowing. Now think about how many Fox News watches bought that hook, line and sinker.

This is the guy you should miss.

Made Afghanistan into not a shithole in the 1960s before the Soviets freed them. The Middle East would have been far more interesting than the pile of shit it is currently if he wasn't removed from power.

*military action against Assad in Syria I should clarify.

A-10s blew up a civilian depot and hospital and blamed Russia. Russia of course was watching the skies and reported they were nowhere near the area and could clearly see the A-10s on radar.
Will Obama the Jew ever realize that Putin sees all?

I know what you mean.

Notice that none of these men persecuted Christians in historically Muslim countries. Now that they're gone, Christians are being persecuted. And it was thanks to "Christian" George Bush and the chosen (((neocons))).

pic related

Of course! Because bombing the shit out of them and possibly escalating an intervention to a major international war will certainly protect our Queers here in the good US of A.

Fuck, what's sad, not only did they buy it- they lapped it up like the good little kittens they are.

I miss them too m8

This. While it may be absolutely haram to have friends that aren't white, I am friends with an arab lad in the middle east(Who isn't muslim btw, theyre shit) who gives me a lot of good information from the inside, or the other side if you will. Saddam was one of the few things holding the place together over there. He might have had cruel ways, but those cruel ways are absolutely needed to keep sandnigs in check. Otherwise they spiral out of control.

I'm not pro Russia or pro America but I don't think the white race could stand to lose either.

I'm just glad no one was hurt.

Fox News viewers are good little jew-loving cucks, lapping up the pablum doled out to them by Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes.
They're hopping mad at islamics but conveniently ignore who is setting the policies up to allow them to flood into the USA.

People accuse Trump of being a Jew as well.

It's impossible to be powerful without rubbing shoulders with Jews nowadays, because they fill all the top ranks of power.

If a white person wants to advance past them, they have to squeeze through a morass of Jewishness.

Impossible to do it clean.

Holla Forums doesn't like talking about Syria because of Trump.

I secretly pray that he's going to go after Saudi Arabia, but he seems very keen on invading Syria.

The sheer irony of jews criticizing trump for being friends to jews.

If Trump invades Syria it will be to crush ISIS, I don't see the reason to be touchy here.

What are the chances a military coup will start to prevent that kind of clusterfuck?

Trump mentioned that Assad was a "Bad guy…" but that we he was a Bad guy would could work with. Or something to that effect.

Then all the (((dual citizen))) warhawks chastised him for being too ignorant on foreign affairs.

Which doesn't address the problem that ISIS was created by the help Mossad and friends.

Putting US soldiers in Syria is one step towards removing Assad given how easy it is to fool people these days.

he seems to want to get with putin and cluster bomb ISIS into oblivion. I just hope he fires every jew advisor obama has and replaces them all with non-kikes with common sense.

Pretty sure they are flying out of Syrian airbase.

Katrina Pierson said Obama and Hillary created ISIS and weaponized it.
So, I think he knows.

Southfront.org is also a good source for information on the conflict, as well as the many other 'conflicts' (proxy wars) going on in the world, such as Nagorno-Karabakh (Armenia and Azerbaijan) and Yemen, all blackout from the news.

This

4chan still comes here thinking Putin isn't Jewtin and this isn't one masturbation session to see who the Jews will show favor to.

More NATO belligerence that doesn't make the news:
Russia has been shooting down USA drones over Crimea
archive.is/IStOB
They even hacked one and stole it, kek.
O'Bummer's kike puppetmasters seem determined to start WWIII.

When he made his statement he also said that "Boots on the Ground" wasn't a guarantee, and to remain unpredictable. I don't see Trump sending troops, what I do see it Trump looking the other way as Assad, Putin and whoever else do whatever is necessary (and maybe dropping a few bombs ourselves) while flexing that "NATO Alliance" to box the Turkroaches in from giving further aid to "the real bad guys".

Which would be delicious if Turkey left NATO to "retaliate" then was immediately attacked by Russia to settle old debts. Constantinople when?

Based Saddam, Always did like firing the gun into the air
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBMuZ_O2yk

Doesn't she have a 9/11 Truth tweet from a few years ago?
That's a good thing if she is open minded. I think Trump also knows a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff as well, but obviously has to hold back.

Shah-age Iran, Republic and Kingdom of Afghanistan, old Iraqi Republic and Saddam, Lebanon, Syria, etc., the middle east was a very beautiful and interesting place that was modernized yet had a different culture that didn't threaten you like it does today. If it wasn't such a crock of shit and religious governments dictating everything while being defiled by Jews I would go there.

about 39 minutes to be exact.

They are based in Khemim so its not that far away. Because of American whiners and zionist jews, Russia does have to fly their long range bombers quite out of the way to reach syria, then fly home the same route.

Sssh! It's going to be a surprise after Brexit! NATO's ready to get vaporized and Europe with it. Are you? Kek is going to watch while Poland burns to a smoldering ruin, same as those other shit countries no one ever heard of. Oh well, where the muricans shit, they stink rises. No, wait. That was…. Never play chess with Americans. They will throw over all the chessmen, shit on the board and then swagger around like they had won something. Kek.

Not only that, 4chan is literally defending Israel right now in this thread I've been shitposting in.

Yes I know but this is a memetic war being fought, someone has to go throw shit at the kikes if no one else will

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77759487/who-would-you-guys-support-first-in-an-all-out

This.
I've seen enough of both sides that I have no idea what to think of Putin other than he's mimicking the Tsars.
He's outlawed anti-semitism but at the same time he's propping up an anti-jewish regime.
Could he be a neo-cohn, or is he just keeping his enemies (jews) happy while he waits for the moment to decisively strike?

Trumps demand of the Eurocucks to pay their own way militarily is an open challenge, meaning he could dissolve NATO simply because its too fucking expensive and Eurocucks feel they don't have to budget for defense.
I agree, NATO has too many nations and Turkey should have been kicked out long ago.

US is just trolling now. see my post
where it shows their narrative US is hostage of its allies.

"See US good boys, US holding back. I-it's not l-like I want to topple Assad."

He already purged the military once.

Again… RIDF a 4chan cancer that the MODS were once aware of but then Holla Forums became a honey pot

I hope so m8. Obama has done everything he can to destroy our military. Trump is going to have to 180 on alot of what he did, and purge most of who Obama has put into place over his presidency.

And the moment we put US soldiers in Syria is the moment that we go full Vietnam in the Middle East. All it takes is an Iraqi militia commanded by Iranian generals to come across a US mission, or for a US mission to "come across" a group like this, and suddenly the US has the moral obligation to go after Iran. It's a shithole, but the only way it's going to be fixed is if we Mudslimes figure it out for themselves.

People accuse literally everyone of being Jews or crypto-kikes. There's a streak of paranoia that's sunk ever deeper into Holla Forums- it's gotten worse as the left has begun to self destruct and the right is on the rise.

Holla Forums is afraid of winning and needs an all powerful opponent to remain unified.

no, Holla Forums simply needs to give up the moronic idea that jesus will come back. It has been the christian achilles heel for 2000 years and the jews have exploited it masterfully.

That American webm is actually great. While the concept of electricity eludes her she's quite familiar with pull cords to start a gas engine. It suggests she's a down-to-earth country girl who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, if you know what I mean. Fisting

If the Antichrist were shitposting on this thread right now, what do?

>if

Fucking kek.

Couldn't help but recommend this twitter feed too, it's where I found the original article:

twitter.com/DEFCONWS

Cobra Commander, is that you?

Kinda spooky tbh

One look at their fucking wiki page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_Conquest

So moderate… It's fucking Al-Qaeda.

Who's ready to bring Christianity back to istanbul?

I already knew they were basically ISIS, but god damnit the blatant ease with which you found proof on WIKIPEDIA made me facepalm fairly hard.

3spoopy5me, keeps me up at night sometimes

Trump and Putin will. Together.

Cultural marxist destryoing the world. What else is new.

The right is not on the rise anymore that it was on the rise in 2000.

I know precious little about Yank political process, but doesn't Barry O'bama lose that sort of power once Trump is declared President-Elect?

Until the second Trump finishes the oath, the nigger remains president.

Which is exactly why Obongo wanted him dead.

Don't forget that both Saddam and Gaddafi undermined the strength of the petrodollar for different reasons.
No doubt aiding the decision to remove them.

AND WHO SERIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE THIS SHIT COMING AFTER ORLANDO??

FALSE FLAG OR NOT, ORLANDO IS BEING USED AS AN EXCUSE TO GET TO SYRIA.

FAGGOTS THAT SAY ORLANDO IS JUST MUSLIMS DINDUING ARE JEWS OR BEING PLAYED BY JEWS TBQH.

That's mad, under the Westminster system (UK,Aus, NZ etc) the government is dissolved before the election, precisely to avoid any policies being put in place that would hamstring the next government.>>6382086

Literally Orwellian doublespeak. I can't wait until King Nigger leaves office.

You are absolutely right user, you also should note what is going on in Eastern Europe, China, etc. It's almost as if ((they)) are accelerating plans for some odd reason.

The minute they switched to a non-dollar trade on oil was when they signed their death-warrant. We simply can't have those trillions of dollars we've exported coming home to roost. That'd cause the bread of the bread and circuses to get difficult (think Venezuela).

The reason it worked for as long as it did was because we didn't fucking elect a spear-chucking nigger to the Presidency until Obama. Even the worst had some form of gentlemanly discretion. Not this ape.

Good news is, the Abrams we sold them have shit for armor.

All I can remember these days is the bunch of morons I had to walk by on a daily basis worshiping Obama as if he was the second coming of Christ and knowing it would be the worst mistake the U.S. ever made.

Knowing that the moment a minority reached the highest office of the U.S. that the historical stain would forever seal the end of America as we knew it.

#notanargument

Pure leftist hysteria and the (((media))) to prop him up

….

pic related, 200,000 Germans cheering Obungu

Everything is going according to plan:

Look at how quickly the US and pretty much all the world economy is tanking, you have your reason why they want WW3 sooner than later. The way the kikes set up the rules winning war helps a ton with stimulating a country's economy. Only thing I wonder is which one is gonna be propped up this time.

Problem is you really can't prop up ash too well. If this were to escalate You have Europe, Asia, North America getting glassed. Watch for a lot of people taking unplanned holidays to New Zealand I guess.

Well put user

>>>/reddit/

sorry, but that's still not an argument

prove to me your religion is true.

If you can't do it, then why should I accept it as fact?

Using hashtags for arguments is something reddit would do.

Go back there: >>>/reddit/

You're trying too hard to fit in. Stop.

You seriously think the world can hold on 224 years? If they get full control, I doubt they would just give up once 6000 rolls around.

They will still have won, they will just be wrong, which they already are anyways.

If we can win, and reduce them to a powerless minority, and shove their asses into Madagascar, than they *might* be harmless after that long, but it's still a long time to risk a Jewish resurgence.

Yeah he knows. He fucking gets it, right down to (((who))) is behind it. That's why they hate him so much.

There are two competing pipelines: the Gulf one and the Iran one.

If Russia wins, they and Iran will have leverage over the west. The Shias will get stronger.

If west and allies win, well, it will undermine Russia's leverage over the west and weaken Iran. The Sunnis will get stronger because they will take over Syria.

Putin knows that the US created ISIS.

Clearly the soured relations with him during the Obongo era are the result of him not wanting to go along with Greater Isreal plans. Him and Bush 43 seemed like good buddies, because the plan wasn't to fund terrorists back then.

Trips confirm. Stay butthurt hohols.

That looks shopped, is it real?

Trump said that back in January in a rally.
Around 4:00 in vid related

It's real. Obama wanted to be President of the world, not America.

Well, the US changed tactics on Obama administration. Instead of putting boots on the ground it started relaying the dirty job to proxies and orange color revolutions.

It kept the same aggressive destructive foreign policy but under a new vest.

Girls don't need to be smart, they just need to be hot and feminine. I'd pump that girl full of baby in a heartbeat.

Pic related, probably dumb as fuck.

Wait, does that mean that Jesus posts here too? I wonder if Jesus and the antichrist have ever got into an Internet slap fight before?

Which is exactly why it is in the USA's interests to protect our queers here at home by invading Syria. I mean isn't it obvious?

:^)

Sad thing is while whitey is being baited into WW3, shit skins of all colors are plotting their next move because they know they would be spared the glorious nuclear fire.

Don't see anyone nuking Zimbabwe, Mexico City nor Mecca for any reason, any time soon. unfortunately Maybe Tel Aviv, but that's just for spite and only if the Chinese were to do it :^)

If we get Trump, we won't go to Syria. We'll go to Saudi Arabia and Turkey and give Putin and Assad a triangle high five in the middle of Kurdistan.

TRUMP, PUTIN, ASSAD

KEBAB REMOVAL SQUAD

Ideological demoralization of their upper echelons would make them easier to exterminate, yes.

Holding out would be great, winning would be better but I'm not an optimist.

Sure I died for you racist fucks too. Sup bro.

Will you just fuck off?!

Honestly! First you have the fucking audacity to create anything to begin with, but then your idiot almighty father decided to fuck about and let his (((chosen people))) run the place! And to get everyone out of it, your contrived ass plot comes about!

I have other things I could be doing.=

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't just execute every single one of them. If they are shown mercy, the jews will just creep their way back in civilization. Zero tolerance.

I think that they'd still be able to hold onto power. Lord knows what the world would look like two centuries from now if things don't change. I'm sure there will still be white people (way too profitable to totally wipe us out), but all opposition will probably have been erased.

If reincarnation is a thing we (in a way) will be able to live to see it, but I'm not sure I'd want to live in that world.

On a side note: can you imagine what would happen, even in current year, if all the elites and jews just disappeared? Would racial consciousness bubble back up, or would things keep going down the same path?

Sweet. Jesus bro, you need to start shit pretty soon, the apocalypse has been a long time coming.

Be this guy

Can't you just erase this shitty planet already?

I'd prefer isolating them, and giving them an ultimatum to fix their shit in one generation or they are done for, after killing elite jews and every one that resists of course. That way we can "take the high ground", and prevent bleeding hearts from taking their side. Even with everything we know being common knowledge, there would still be people that think genocide is just too horrible. So, giving them a "chance" makes it seem fair. Also, moving them all to Madagascar prevents team from using their nuclear option to fuck up the world. Make them believe they have a options.

I hope any Holla Forumsack who thinks they know anything about Syria and Obongos policy and decision making has read 'Military to Military'
archive.is/oCWHQ

Err? what? I think you got the whole story a bit wrong man. No biggy, that happens all the time. To all of you infact. It's going to get cleared up soon, I promise.

Soon being, you know, a blink of the eye in GODs terms so… not sure you're going to get an answer in your lifetime. We'll talk after that ok

What universe do I live in?

No, I don't think we'll be having any conversation.

Ashes and Echoes

As a filthy Fedora-fag (FUCK JESUS CHRIST!HAIL SATAN!), I want to say this video really fucking rocks!

11/10!

SAV'D!

Yeah. sure. I am Jesus now. Great. So… doI get a crucifix too to carry around. No killing with those crucifixes. Man, those jews loved them. Still do, must be a fetish thing. They are into this whole NWO bullshit we are the masters you are the slaves crap. Newsflash, morons. There's only one, and it's none of you. Man… I hope that marriage of mine comes soon, this whole save the world thing is getting on my… holy jewels, if you know what I mean. Shiiiit.

This is such a shitshow from america. How can be even pretend hes fighting terrorists anymore. Not even mentioning all the arms and training america gives them.

This is the song that makes me want to remove kebab

0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Turns out exterminating 6 gorillion is exceedingly difficult. Nearly impossible, in fact.

Given how the military top brass was working against him in syria id say its not as unlikely as people think. Still far from happening but id bet its something people joke about.

Funny, then, how Fox host Sean Hannity repeatedly echoes most of Holla Forums's talking points, research discoveries and opinions re: Trump and the issues dominating the election on every fucking show he does. Just really, really weird. What a coincidence.

"The best form of government is a good Tsar. The worst form of government is a bad Tsar."
Old Russian proverb

Or, more likely, she just want's the cord to stay out so she can actually plug it into the fucking wall…

Yfw

ISIS didn't kill any queers in Orlando.
Are you retarded?

I think we both know that Greater Israel is far more likely.

Don't be an idiot JIDF. We know your plan.

Needs a think Different shoop.

The Jewish one.

If ZOG kicks it off like they look like they are trying to, I don't think Greater Israel will happen. They know it is too early to have everyone's backing; and they know they are against a hard November deadline (if Trump wins).

I was actually shocked to have seen this one today; that with Baltex16 and poking the bear in East Europe, they are trying to drum up support for something big. Problem is I don't know if anyone is buying it anymore.

Whether they did or didn't is immaterial, in either case we made extremely provocative moves against Russian assets to protect our little ISIS / Al-Qaeda rebels and it was framed like they were the "bad guys".

You know now that I think about it, leftists and kikes' at some point kept saying that Trump will bring WW3, I wonder if king nigger is actually setting it up so it happens at the exact same time he enters the white house so, once he gets into power, he'll have to deal with all the fucking mess thus having the war pinned on him by the media.

>"The best form of government is a good Tsar. The worst form of government is a bad Tsar jews."

The president doesn't have the power to launch nukes at any time, nor does he effect gas prices.

Oy vey, Russians do what we do all the time in 20 or so states that we are not in war! It's outrageous!

Nah Obama's a complete pussy.
They designated Yellow Hillary for WW3 since people are sick of Obummer.

r e s t o r e
b y z a n t i um

Yes.
Happens regularly.

yea right

When this corridor to Turkey is closed, ISIS is finished. No oil exports=no money=all mercenaries start figting each other or any sandking that gives enough dosh to keep on fighting.

And it is only 10 km wide at this point.

Syrian war is close to its conclusion. When ISIS is mopped up, the only thing Bashar has to do is destroy the disorganized "moderate" remnants.
He'll have every leverage in the peace process.

That's why top 50 diplomats urge to invade Syria. If they want to keep it they have to invade. And that's not viable in election year with a candidate that has total control over the narrative.

What do the individual colors mean on this map? Red = Assad, green = rebels, black = IS and yellow = Kurdistan, right?

The funniest thing is you still believe the chemical weapon bullshit after all you've seen.

I actually read a book on Saddam's life a couple of days ago because I never learned in school what the cause of the gulf war was supposed to be (forcing the holohoax down children's throats was more important) and it honestly shocked me that Bush was able to get away with killing Saddam for such a shitty reason, the middle-east is far better off with dictators because when sandkikes try democracy they will simply choose the most extremistic islamist that's avaible (see:iranian revolution).

is the airforce actually that incompetent?

Greater Israel plan's now so obvious even drunken diplomats who gets paid to fuck underage foreign girls are objecting.

Seems Russia isn't as intimidated by the U.S presence. Still it's a very serious incident as one wrong decision at that moment and it's Happening time.

Or maybe they did that on purpose because there's discontent with Obama's orders. Better to look incompetent than outright defying orders. Unlikely though.

Yep.
Look at it as a HOI game.

Strong personality? Yes.

Wants Russia to be bree of Western influece? Yes. He mostly tries to ban it instead of making Russia immune to it though.

Pro-Russia? No. This faggot spent oil taxes on the shit the county does not benefit and also destroyed competitive political system.

Really tired of this bullshit about Putin The Saviour, gets me every time. When are you fags going to be tired of posting this.

King nigger is obama?

Plan B in full effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-WZIszkszs#t=1m11s
The northern advances of the kurds seem to be heavily supported by western ground forces deployed as kurd forces.

I think we reached a point where anything could happen.
Most likely a balkanisation and a defeat of ISIS in Syria.

Hopefully Turkey going full retard and shelling western/kurdish troops and gets nuked in the process by both sides.

Dat sidewinder growl

bump

There are pics of American spec ops pretty much disguised as Kurds floating around the internetz.

My bad, they weren't disguised but they're still doing the fighting for the Kurds.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/26/us-military-photos-syria-soldiers-fighting-isis

Preposterous, Obama is too much of a peace nancy to ever use the military.
Its not like he has gotten it involved in 130 of 180 countries.

I love the whole not unity Holla Forums thing.
Its hilarious to see threads of Obama is utterly peaceful versus "missed WW3 by that much".

We actually have to break military equipment to get new ones.
That is the point Eisenhower made of the military industrial complex, it would always force us into war.

this nigger isn't even from their own country why do so many krautcucks want to see him

Apparently this is impossible. The shitskins that sign on to get training from the US are more interested in doing heroin and buggering little boys. They'll take all the weapons we give them though.

Only when you attempt to move them to another location like what hitler had tried.
Imagine how the world would be if the holocaust actually happened, if 6 million like they claimed had all been gassed.
The world would be a very different place.

Do not repeat the mistakes of the past.

His entire political career started when he courted "refugee" kikes during WW2, according to Patton.
The "military industrial complex" was a red herring used to throw the unwashed masses off the scent of Jewish subversion.
If you look at that "military industrial complex", the people that profit from it's wastefulness are 100% Jewish.

Germany has been occupied anerican territory since 1945.

obviously, but those fucking cucks have several right leaning parties to run to instead of this tap dancing gibbon

so why the fuck are this many people flocking to see a foreign state leader the same color as their fellow "countrymen"

Yes and?
You're not dismissing what I said, only reinforcing it.

I don't think it is as simple as you put it, user. It's not a matter of one side is the kike-supporters and another innocent. Remember, in every war ever to have happened the kikes play both sides. Now stop being a retard. They're like the demons of war and pestilence egging on either side of a conflict. They support no one but bloodshed and suffering. They want to be the overlords of a fiefdom and reduce all of us, Russian, American, European, or dirtskins, to serfs.

Be real fucking hilarious if it backfired instead (like so many of their other attempts) and ended up helping Trump's image in the long run, with him as "the president who won WW3".

Doubtful, at this point Putin would have to launch within a day and drop touchdown bombs.

Modern strategic penetration attacks make the old plan of nukes sitting comfy in a silo not work anymore.

True, its not a first strike since its not done in the first hour.

False, its still going atom bombs everywhere (and lots of fusion)

best bromance ever!

This

The dream of pipelines traveling through Syria Turkey to Europe are deader than my first cat.

unz.com/akarlin/world-tension-rising/

If the Americans move to attack or shut down the Russian force in Syria, and if they have put enough forces in the Baltic states beforehand to neutralize the possibility of a Russian response there, then we may see Ukraine properly invaded.

I hate living in "interesting times", fucking kikes can't sit one second without scheming a new world war

Obama x Medvedev is better, imo.

Obamedev.

Except the Turkish army is camping all along the gap and their artillery is hammering any and all kurd forces trying to close gap, supporting ISIS/Al Qaeda ("moderates").

This. You wanna know where radical islamists once operated? Find the craters the Russians leave behind.

The main problem with this generation of Muslims is they've forgotten what a Russian boot tastes like.

His safety is on, and his finger is on the trigger, I hope to god that was a photo op.

If you know anything about AK's if the safety is on the trigger doesn't work at all.

Kissinger hid Nixon's launch codes on him the week before he quit. WH staff are still loyal.

Funfacts:

>Hopefully Turkey going full retard and shelling western/kurdish troops and gets nuked in the process by both sides.

Apapapapap… Stop! My penis can only get SO erect!

"but the U.S. military scrambled fighter jets and used an emergency communications channel"

SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Competition is life, you filthy commie!

PUTIN HAS MADE ANIME REAL

Can we stop with the fedora meme, it's figuratively cancer.
For all of the hatred for jews here, I didn't expect people to actively defend a jewish ruse.
It's literally a fucking jew on a stick you're worshipping
It's really the most obvious jewish ploy out there

Fuck off, Illyrio. Turkslavs aren't White.

Anyone got that webm of Obongo admitting we were arming ISIS (ISIL)

Only for invasion and rebellion. Also, it would never even get to Civil War because Congress and SCOTUS would likely throw a shit-fit.

2nd in

Please look next time.

Seems like he's at it again tonight.

Bump

If you knew anything about Russian weapons you would notice that's an AKMS, crafted long before the parents of the soldiers were born and that aren't in service since the 70's. And that Russia is literally scraping MILLIONS of guns more modern.

Meaning that he picked that weapon specifically for the task at hand, meaning he has the right to do so (SF) and therefore probably knows more about said weapon qualities and functions than you ever will.

Who else here is hyped for this?

I don't understand why Americans and Russians are such at odds.
I get it's left over from the cold war, but Putin wants to nuke America just about as much as Obama does.
America is the one that funded ISIS from the beginning, so what does Russia do?
They clean up our mess
Then we bitch about them killing sand niggers

I own a russian weapon, and the safety blocks the trigger when you enable it. You can pull on it as hard as you want it won't fire.
If only Trump became president he could relax the childish ban on AK's Obama put in place because his little Crimea adventure went wrong.
I want an AK-12.

they're not. America has 6 million thieving, conniving, scheming Jews and they HATE RUSSIA. Russia abandoned jewish communism and now has gone back to Orthodox Christianity. Putin ran off a bunch of Jewish Oligarchs who fled to EU and USA, and centralized power back to the Government where it belonged.

The jew has been scheming for 2000 years to destroy christianity by subterfuge because they don't have the manpower to do it by war, so they do it through banking, roaming the halls of governments, by spreading pornography and degeneracy and pulling strings behind the scenes.
Putin out-Jewed the Jew and they hate him for it.

Fucking schizophrenics.

Yahweh is like Kek for the jews, it is their tulpa energy grid they created a long time ago. The day the white man discovered the will to power, Yahweh began to die. The white man (White God) has loaded in about 99%, and is soon to awaken. Hold your MAGA hats Holla Forums, we are going to see religious psyops/prophecy to the bream in 5-10 years. Jews are going full end times if they can't keep their faith alive, because it is the only real substance left in their bleak and blackened world, with which they can keep the incremental agenda/family indoctrination going. Believe it or not, jews have their own will, but it has been contorted, centralized and converted into nations/currencies/treaties that we know as the 'power structure', which is now led by a very select few elected through ancient rites. Israel is an empty temple, the Rothschilds are false messianic leaders of the jewish people. Yahweh confirmed for fleeing like a little bitch when hearing the bellowing laughter of the White God. Once jews themselves awaken to the realisation of the white man, and the complete disintegration of their false morality, we are going to have a front row seat for abolute jew-mutiny on all fronts.

Holla Forums is always right
see >>6398754
We are healing into the abyss, and it is healing straight back at us.

Lmao did joan coronella really make this? That's awesome.

Hey, did you guys hear that one of the first things the "Libyan Rebels" did, was to establish a central bank?

Also, where's Libyas gold?

As far as I'm concerned Putin can bomb all the "American Allies" """"""""""Allies"""""""""" all he wants. He'll hear no complaint from me. In fact, I think Russia has been doing the right thing, which is destroying the Islamic Caliphate. The US just wants to let ISIS fester and count coup on them so that they can justify endlessly feeding the MIC and various other parasitic entities. Thats evil shit. Lots of dead, tortured, raped civilians over there because of American ignorance and evil.

Every single attempt the Obama admin has made at changing the middle east without engaging in the old way of war has been a complete disaster. Gullible dumb fuck USA brainwashed on movies has killed probably millions with kindness.

Now they cannot fucking wait to give these people a big ol hug. The Peace Prize President dropped drone bombs with huge civilian casualty rates, but we will show them the power of love now. They'll learn, again. I would look at a sand nigger from over there that hasn't pledged to subvert and destroy us with much more disdain than one who has.

Thanks for this site user, do you know of any others like it? I'm trying to find sites like this