Butthurt feminists : draft edition

So it became mandatory for women to serve in the military in the event of a draft.

Post butthurt women screenshots ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

sss.gov/Registration/Why-Register/Benefits-and-Penalties
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4oubz2/exposing_rshitredditsays/
imgur.com/a/E4xur
archive.is/0sZAf
twitter.com/kelseaaamarieee/status/743135902247968768
archive.is/tr5ir
imdb.com/title/tt0119822/
military.wikia.com/wiki/White_feather
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218
cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/senate-approves-women-draft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feeling smug and loving it.

Don't want the draft? Give up your right to vote.

They need to be informed that this is the price of a vote. You want to get slaughtered for your country? Have a vote. If not, learn to cook.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Say hello to the Pax Chinica, gweilo. At least the kikes will lose power due to being unable to blend in with mongoloids.

Conan sure was right about that "lamentations of their women" stuff. This is best in life.

Top Fucking Kek.

this can't be real, it's too good to be true

Nevermind I believe, thank you Kek

On one hand it's completely shit we've degraded this far in the first place, but on the other hand it's completely necessary.

Not like people wont draft dodge just like in Vietnam if it ever happened. Lets be real.

This is part of a gigantic whole. First women in combat, then buttpirates do not get don't ask don't tell.

Now literally ANYONE can be drafted. Taken separately this seems like SJWs run the army. This draft changes ALL that.

There IS a war coming. One SO great men alone cannot be called to serve. They plan on literally the entire nation INCLUDING women and, Ops, and traps to fight.

So….. who is the big enemy they intend for us to fight? Ruskies or Saracens?

They wouldn't add this if they weren't scared we need THAT many people on the battlefield.

Before the South fell in the Civil war they had 13 year olds serving next to 65 year olds. We will have OPs serving next to camwhores.

Something BIG is coming. Something so big they need more soldiers than we have fighting age men.

Votes are meaningless. Have you been keeping up with this election the last 6 months?

Too be fair, feminists always said they wanted equal rights; they never said anything about equal duties

Meh. I'm hesitant to buy into the conspiratorial aspect of it all. I get where it comes from with all the shit going on in the world, but there is more than enough men to fulfill apocalyptic scenarios. Plus, you need people to actual work to maintain the economy, something women did in WW2 which kinda started this whole mess.

I really think it's just the natural state of things with the marxist liberal ideology. IIRC Communist Russia didn't have a problem with women taking up arms in WW2. Then again they also had lost 20% of their population from WW1 > Bolshevik Revolution > Purges > WW2.

BRICS

Will land whales be forced to enlist as well?
Will girls just claim disability?

Will they fuck niggers left and right to be pregnant to avoid going?

What will happen to the blue haired intersectional feminists?

I really want a war to wipe out the undesirables.

Ebt whores should be forced to go as well.

Predictions?

what hashtag am i looking for?

also, could anons help me get my facts straight?
didn't men's vote come about because they figured men, being primary tax payers, should decide where tax should be spent, and being primary fighters of wars, should decide which (candidate's) wars they'd fight?

even today women don't pay as much tax as men, and aren't much on the battlefields.
so why the fuck are women able to vote if it's not their tax dollars or lives lost at war?

Jews convinced people citizenship was a right and not a privilege. Rights have no meaning because they aren't real, therefore citizenship has no meaning, and you can give anything and everything to anyone and everyone without consequence. The enlightenment was a mistake.

If Blaire thought that changing her gender to a man would save her from being drafted, my sides will be in the berenstein universe. I could only imagine she'd try changing it to some tumblr-tier made up gender.

That first one. Yet most women do nothing to counter feminism. I'm just going to be brutally fucking honest for one second and I tell this to every woman. Only 20-25% of women identify as being a feminist, yet 100% of women benefit from feminism.

As much as I can't stand those obnoxious cunts who call women who don't support feminism traitors to their gender, they are absolutely correct in the standpoint of where things are in reality. Just because you don't support feminism doesn't mean you're fighting it. If that 75% fought as hard as they did then feminism would go back where it came from and men wouldn't be lulled into such a stupid ideology.

Equality when they don't like it

Its strange to see how feminists try and define equality.

Blaire White is hilarious though.

Friendly reminder that the direction they're going in with this is fabricating the idea that women in the squads will get raped by guys and by enemies so that they will need more girls and guys proportionately on the squads as well as female-only squads

To add to this, they will be holding them down the whole time with their whining and inability to stay out of danger and making dumb decisions.

I saw a pretty good webm a while back showing some girl lagging behind by a really long time in the army TRAINING course having 5 guys or so help her along the whole time, imagine this in an actual war situation.

If an user could pull out that webm, it would be much appreciated.

He's a tranny and I think claims "Alt-Right".

I had somewhat of a hard time at Chair force basic training, and I was in semi-shape beforehand

I can't even imagine what will happen to these fat dykes

user, you're talking like this war they have planned isn't DESIGNED to destroy the whole world.

Don't worry though. None of this is going to happen. The secret space program was outed about a year and a half ago, and that was essentially game over for Cabal types.

In that case scenario we're all going to be screwed. I don't consider such things anymore because it breeds defeatism the same way the conspiracy hole can.

feminists played right into their hands. demanding equality so they can work for jews, demanding equality so they can fight for jews, demanding equality so they can die for jews. now these "equalities" are being forced upon them, they begin complaining. they brought this entirely on themselves.

Na, don't worry. Focus on being a better person.

Things are about to turn around massively.

This is exactly how this will play out. Them putting women on the draft is the stupidest shit. Its so fucking stupid that I am positive that it is nothing more than a divider.. This is nothing more than something to get the people riled up about to take their minds off other things.

That shit was so outted that I have no idea what you are talking about and I'm on here every fucking day.

Imagine the massive boom of non white births.

"I DONT WANT EQUAL RIGHTS LIKE THIS"

Jesus Christ, how stupid can these people get?

Doesn't claim alt right as far as I know, just seems to be pissed that lines of "gender" are being erased, after spending all this time and money to mutate.

It's 100x more delicious than the recent feminist tears over the draft.

>sss.gov/Registration/Why-Register/Benefits-and-Penalties

I would love to see these women get fucked over if they refuse to register. It would be a small step to keeping these morons outside universities and governments.

Most states automatically pass on men's information to the selective service when they renew their driver's license. Non-compliance is virtually 0% in most states because of this.

It's more likely that the govt wants to be sitting on a pile of ass if there is some huge disaster and the population drastically shrinks. When you are in the army through draft or voluntarily you become property of the state. This is the price of having big daddy government coming and save you all the time, you will have to return the favor eventually. "We are all the same", "there are no differences", "race\gender are social constructs" is the dismantling of the natural order, you have assisted in the destruction of your roles, so what do you expect when you give up your human identity?

Seriously tho, there shouldn't be a draft at all.

demand you go die for jews.

On your own soil even.

I can't wait for the war against Iran that will inevitably happen. The US will send out units of Tumblrinas to take downtown Tehran. Instead, they'll all be captured with virtually no resistance, then dragged back to the Revolutionary Guard barracks and used as sex slaves.

Maybe this is just something that needs to happen.

too many fucking shitskins in that video. Disgusting.

I certainly hope that person washed out.

Why are women so fucking retarded?

National Shit Test

Great way to implement a Guaranteed Annual Income without calling it that: nationalize everything and call it the armed forces. Hello, Spc. Smith here, would you like fries with that El President For Life Trump?

From this planet if we're lucky.

When im met with the choice

When im on the battlefield and I have the option to abandon a wounded feminist and betray my morals, or to obey my noble male instinct and save her life…

I will become the most selfish man on earth that day.

She will look up and shout "save me"

And I will whisper "kill yourself, fag"

this tbh, women are just being numbered off like cattle so they can be sent to FEMA camps and kept there in any sort of scenario where there is mass die offs

Please, hurry this big glasses trend along until it's over. I never realized just how disgusting some of these clowns are.

Top kek. This is the best salt. The best part about all of this is the so-called feminist candidate Hillary is the biggest warmonger of them all so if they voted for her, they would be voting not only for war but for more bullshit like this. She want so to go to war with Russia and who knows who else. Guess they better vote Trump.

I hope Trump hits this point hard, and point out all the wars Hillary has been in support of and point out that women would have been drafted into all of them if Hillary had her way.

so afraid of getting more near-sided honestly, I am so fucking scared of becoming some nu-male looking douche.

Why do I want to slap these women?

honestly if I was drafted into a war with Iran, I would just go AWOL in the Zagros mountains and live out my days in some cave reading nietzsche

How would changing her gender keep Blaire out of the draft? Now she's a "man", and men get drafted.

Feminism is trickery

First they tricked them into working to be "independent", now women have to work.

Now they trick them into military service to double the size of their happening army?

How can women be so dumb to fall for his shit? They had it so good when we were doing all the work and they just spread their legs and made us food.

I don't want a "great war". I want another Vietnam. I want a small conflict that defines a generation.
I want to see feminists fucking destroyed on the inside. I want them to know what PTSD really feels like that there is no place to hide and this world wants nothing more than to see you dead.
I want this.

I want them to know how nihilistic nature really is, that no matter what gender you want to identify as, no matter where you run it how far you attempt to go in an effort to escape, there is no escape.
I want them to feel the same cold fucking emptiness I've felt for so long, while attempting to keep my sanity in check. No matter how much they protest or how much they bitch, they will die and nothing will change. Celebrities die, politicians die and people of upstanding moral character die. The only people that we remember are those who committed acts of malice, because they followed nature's example.

They knew there was no good or evil, and they didn't give a fuck.

That's the reality I was the SJW army to be faced with. I want them to see the fucking emptiness.

Edgy as fuck but I like it.

I agree. I think this measure is being passed to protect the government from potentially being sued. They've passed countless "equality" laws over the past few decades and could easily end up breaking one of their own special snowflake protection laws by having the draft remain men only.

As do I. But I want another great war. I want thousands to die, cities to be destroyed, nations toppled, women and children raped and killed, men and women sent overseas knowing full well that they won't be coming back.

I want a real war.

FUCK YOU IM FROM MICHIGAN AND I HATE 99% OF THOSE THINGS

Why do people make such a big deal over this?

The military would be able to free up men who would of had other been spared from the meat grinder by working non combat jobs. Now the military will be able to fill those POG jobs with women.

Emotionalism. Women are inherently stupider and more emotional than men. It's necessary for their maternal instincts, but detrimental once they are given the right to vote. Combined with their shortsightedness, women aren't able to accurately understand the consequences of their actions.

Typically those out-of-combat jobs are incredibly technical and given to officers who have had high education. Sure, women get a lot of degrees, but the average woman won't be able to operate or maintain the machinery or do any important technical services. They might make good janitors, though.

2, April, 2016: China about to obliterate the Dollar Standard
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html

So what have we got so far:
Hillary/Obama:
More Muslims
More gun control
Prop up NATO and continue NATO exercises
Obama starting shit in Syria

Trump:
Check
Check
Check (setup green zone for rapefugees)
Stop taking rapefugees (Check)
Condemn EU member state countries (Check)
Donald Trump backs Brexit and reveals he will fly into Britain BEFORE voters go the polls
Fed is manipulating markets, and crash is yet to happen, so this is still possible.
Brexit, along with a few other exits might be enough to instigate a war.

fun fact, that man in that pic died at kwajalein atoll, he was like 23

What was his name?

Nothing in there about Jews and Israel/Zionism.

Excite level is at 3 out of 10.

Jews are implied when talking about the fed.

What is that clip from?

Not good enough. Excite level just decreased to 2.

I want this too. Its in our blood to want this. White people's disease I guess you could call it, misanthropy is a bitch, but here we are, bound by genetic predisposition to revel in organized violence. May we find Valhalla or the Omnissiah deliver us from ourselves.

Also, to all the conspiracy anons ITT, this was the brainchild of a Republican who was pissed off about letting women serve in combat. He wanted to push the left's nose in shit and it is brilliant. Don't fear the Reaper, this is how it was going to end anyway.

You've started down the path, but the Caul is a long way for you yet.

Welcome

Ashes and Echoes

You slak'd yer thirst yet faggot?

Feminism is an ideology that sounds good in anyone's head, but women don't want to practice equality themselves. They just only want positive perks from men and demand the reform of negative aspects that men easily ignore. They don't want to adapt like men, they want everything to be tailored for women. How ridiculous.

Nah, it's likely that they'll fight for the right to remain in desk jobs. These are people who always want the easy way out. That's what feminism is about.

STOP GIVING US WHAT WE ASKED FOR!

What we need is a civil war.
Foreign wars can be ignored and weaseled out of. Great wars tend to kill off a huge number of the best, most virtuous and valorous people a country has to offer. The first ones to go are the the ones that still have a sense of duty to protect and preserve the people they love. All that's left afterwards are the scoundrels and and ingrates that found a way out. It's likely the biggest reason the western world fell into shit after WWII and why the United States took massive leaps to the left following the Vietnam and Korean wars. Much of the noble population that could have prevented it died in vain for their worthless countrymen and those worthless reprobates lived on to spread their wretched seed and deplorable behaviors.

But a civil war is a different beast. You can't escape it, you can't hide from it. The war comes to you. Nothing short of fleeing the country entirely can keep it away from you, but this already solves the problem of the vile remainder as those most unworthy parasites don't remain for the conflict anyways. Those that do stick around are purged or transformed by better men than themselves.

What do you mean by that?

Let me add, not a glorious Civil War like we had back in the good ol' 1860's. No we need an all out, full blown Yugoslavian cluster fuck. We need to break this damn thing up to the point where you can barely recognize the original 50 states on a map.

Full blown Purge level Civil War is the only way to rid this people of the scourge of these Marxists and the screw ups of the last century.

Of course if that shit goes down I'm moving to Belize.

They don't really benefit though, working women are miserable harpies compared to family women.

So like, good luck with the 'horrible-slow-torture-death-parasite" that smites american cowards who flee to Belize.

Other than that I'm sure you'll be fine.

We'll fight our own wars user, in my little LARP you'll be fighting roving hordes of zombie nigger marxist lesbian snipers, and I'll be fighting intestinal parasites.

Now on a serious note, if you've ever actually known anyone who has survived a situation like a Yugoslavia, you'd note that bravado goes by the wayside and you want to simply get the fuck out of town.

Zombie Nigger Marxist Lesbian Snipers don't really care how brave you are, fit or edgy, and if you are innawoods- well you'd have nothing to complain about now would you.

I'm not sure what your point is other than you're a gigantic faggot who'd rather run off off to average IQ 75 brown turn people land than fucking grow a pair.

flannel a qt

It's ok user, you'll have GI Jane to protect you when the ZNMLS come to your part of town.

It is glorious that this came from a Troll bill to begin with. If I remember correctly he even voted against his own amendment. Has Queen Dyke made any comment about this yet? This boxes her beautifully.

That's their logic, yup. Christ I hope people really are starting to wake up to this shit and cognitive dissonance before shit goes too far.

this thread just made my fucking day thanks OP

While i do respect your dubs, i'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for activation of plasmid no. 11.

this tbh fam.

this is just some bogus way for cunts to say "see!? feminism doesn't ALWAYS help womyn!"

If anything, this to me shows they won't use the draft anytime soon.

The best salt is yet to come.

You can't equalize pay without equalizing output. You just can't; it will lead to employers running away from women and trying to ditch them by any means possible including bankruptcy.

This means women are going to get means tested up the wazoo. Seriously, stop and think what this means.

We haven't even begun to hear the wailing!

A Cherokee: "So we've beaten the Choctaw, who's our next enemy?"
Another: "From this continent, if we're lucky."

As a Michigander that photo sickens me.

That can't be real…

Nom these people aren't real…

I hope these people are draft-aged…

Only because just about everyone is allowed to vote. It needs to be restricted to adult male property owners.

If the one on the far right didn't have dyed hair and tattoos I'd wife it

Lots of Nordic immigrants in that state huh?

Kek

We should've never let women vote

You guys are just being played.

First, unless the shit royally hits the fan, no one is "drafted" anymore.
If this had happened during the Vietnam era, then that would have been something.

Second, you don't understand the world you live in if you think they would put western women in actual front line combat roles even if there is a draft.
They are just going to put women in logistics and the good ol' boys will be getting their bowels spilled in the dirt as usual.

War is hell after they witness something so raw and horrible in their sheltered lives no where will be a safe space their minds will only exist to trigger them with what they did and saw.

the rest of jobs on the image is right

That wasn't a very fun fact.

His name is Robert Paulson.

I don't like this image because it implies the 77% joke is true.

This is actually bizarre. What if the women have children? Who will stay at home and create the next generation of the nation? This is actually highly irresponsible by the Government.

holy fuck you are a goddamned genious, I am forwarding this to my superior Soros and Rothschild right now!

Immigrants of course.

Enjoy your goyim farm of a country.

yeah, source?

all I can remember is that hacker who was high on weed 24/7 named the most dangerous hacker of all time who claimed he found files regarding a secret space navy fleet.

They'll be raised by the government of course.

Women are shit at raising children nowadays anyway. Better the government raise them than let single mothers ruin them for life.

gotta love salty liberal tears

as soon as women are on the line, they suddently oppose the draft for everyone to save face

not before that, though. Men can eat shit after all.

NOW she's a humanist, too

No-doubt everything is coming into place before Shillary will win and the final act will begin by the (((NWO))).

#EndTheDraft you say?
Cha-Ching I say, dis a goldmine

I just had to share that (((Spillman))) tweet cuz of her avatar

Hilarious.

Though, being forced to fight for a non-nation state is slavery.

Why do these people think they're entitled to live in a country and take advantage of the protection they're granted by its laws and policies without being expected to fight for it?

Link to the video?

Fuckin gay, brah. You sound like you cut yourself.

Strange. I've never seen feminists talk about ending the draft, ever, until right now. I wonder why.

If it weren't jewish owned then I wouldn't mind that all of male population had enforced military training of 6 months with guns and then get a gun license after that.
Maybe that will make them less beta

Fucking disgusting. Draft exists for decades, people only get pissed about it when it affects women.

How on earth can anyone argue that Women aren't a privileged class?

Its like they want men to abandon them completely. I'm starting to think we should just get comfy and let the world burn so we can rebuild from the ashes. If every man in America just stopped doing shit for just one day feminism would be destroyed forever.

Now THIS is what I call Jackpot

wouldn't those be white collar jobs?

the fact that there is an #endthedraft starting up over this proves once again that social issues only become issues once it affects women.

Oh, so now they care about ending the draft.
nice timing femicunts
they sure care about men too

love that album

Some years ago when I was in school the feminist club gave a speech on remembrance day about how thankful they were for men protecting them. I don't think you'd ever see that now.

kill yourself

I have never been so smug in my damn life. I think this is what it feels like to be happy for once.

Blare with that top banter.

ya your right i thought i was on /test/ i shouldnt be spamming here

also tried to kill myself yesterday so thanks makes things alot better

what did you do? swallow a bunch of Advil like a woman looking for attention?

Tbh I hope they use their screaming cunts to end the draft. If WW3 broke out right now I would probably just kill myself.

If I'm going to die, it will be on my terms, not Israel's.

theme>>6386267
yes

Truly equal rights and laws come with equal burdens.

They got what they asked for and now regret it and showing that they really don't care about equal rights.
The story of being careful with your wishes rings ever truer and hypocritical.

yes. do you just like going on the internet and trying to make more whites commit suicide kike fuck off your a terrible person

personally i don't think women should ever be in combat roles and an army is weakened by their inclusion, but these tears from cunts getting the actual equality they've always pretended to want is fucking great.

How is this a win for us? We're sending much more brittle, disposable, entitled and selfish soldiers to fight this way.

The only good thing that can happen from this is if we push for more black/latina women in the military for good riddance.

so does this have potential to swing the vagina vote?

It's a win since it makes thing even more black and white for fence sitters.

She's a captain. Unfortunately she's beyond washing out. Hopefully she resigns her commission before too long.

well, all Trump has to do now is shit on Obongo for making the female draft happen and promise women he'll undo it. boom, female vote acquired

All I see from the immediate end result is a weaker military when Trump gets elected. Also there are other ways to make things black-and-white. Merely the stance of the world right now is inevitably going towards a more black-and-white zeitgeist everyday.

That's a thing I'd like to happen. It will be easy, too.

I can already see the massive amount of women flip flopping when that happens. "Trump has soggy knees because he doesnt think we are strong?"

Fuck that'd piss me off so much

ofc.

but these reactions are priceless.

The one the right is a clearly a fucking kike and the one on the left is a bottle blonde…

The women who will be sent to die for Israel aren't going to be the landwhale feminists. Why would you be happy to see your own people exterminated?

who?

everything is decided by airstrikes and drones, all the boots in the ground are just there to smile for the camera and grant more blood sacrifice to Moloch

Great they're against the draft. Now all they have to do is say why they aren't against it. Someone try to get them on board with not wanting to fight for Israel.

In the near future, most of warfare will involve drone strikes that require little more than pushing a button. Women are known to do what they're told, so moral considerations of any kind will fly right out the window.

Women are the soldier of the future, goy. They'll slaughter and slaughter and slaughter so long as they can do it effortlessly and they're being told it's ok.

nobody actually wants to see women get thrown into war. we are just laughing at their hypocrisy over their idea of "equality" being so thoroughly exposed over this. considering their reactions towards this, we might get the draft get removed altogether

I'm waiting for Trump to come out against the draft in general making Hillary look even worse. If she flip-flops, then she further confirms she will say anything to get elected, something even the bernie people have been saying as well.

I do, but mostly because the only way to fix things is to cause most of the world population to die violent, painful deaths.

How does it feel, you selfish cunts? This is what you get for all the false rape accusations, the Four Feathers passive aggressive bullshit, the "privilege" lectures, the alimony, the "anything you can do I can do better, the grrrl power, and overall being spoiled cunts who care more about the poor little shitskins than your own nation's well being. Men had more privileges because we had more responsibilities.

You wanna be a man? Then you'll fight and die like a man, cunts. Fuck you.

Then we can make throw their old tweet back in their face. That and Trump has already praised women in the military so that would make them look even worse. I want to see Bernie and Warren try and support this since they were against this shit before. If the media sides with Hillary they will piss off people too. I honestly think this is the one issue that most women will not be able to let themselves get swayed from. The risk of leaving behind their comfy life and actually dying is too much for them.

The same hysteria feminists and the media likes to use to brainwash them is now working against them.

POST MORE SALT

use contacts bro

Michigan user here. I'm mad.

Maybe in the UP.

YOU NEVER DESERVED EQUAL RIGHTS, YOU ARE WOMEN, YOUR ROLE IN NATURE IS TO SUBMIT TO MEN, YOU FELL FOR THE KIKES TRICK OF EQUALITY AND IN TURN YOU HAVE RUINED THE CIVILIZATION CREATED BY WHITE MEN THAT CLOTHED YOU, FEED YOU, AND GAVE YOU ALL THE COMMODITIES YOU NOW ARE ADDICTED TO, NOW YOU'LL PAY IN BLOOD WHEN THE SHITSKINS THAT YOU ALLOWED IN COME TO CLAIM IT

Na.

That bitch needs to do a bit of jogging.
more?

If you are still here user, this is from Hellsing Ultimate.
Believe me when I say the dub is better than the sub.
It's pretty far out though.

Wonderful, this means all men are garanteed infantry now since the women will be getting every single less dangerous job.

The demensions on this bbw are out of this world, user.

This is coming soon in a barracks near you then.

at what point does a woman transition from curvy, to chubby, to fat, and to bbw?
I wouldn't call her a bbw, when I think bbw I think landwhale. She's more just fat.

Swedish as fuck.

YES

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4oubz2/exposing_rshitredditsays/

Semi-related plebbit happenings

Feminist control reddit, we knew that much, but this shows just how deep and concise it is. Should we attempt to fight it off? Should we even care? Would we be able to take over reddit if we drove out the feminist horde that has been growing like a cancer ever since Gamergate?

she posts under the handle mcdonalds girl on some site.

pic related

GTFO OF MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet my ass that even the JIDF and Mossad shills are laughing their asses off in this tread

Here ya go mates:
imgur.com/a/E4xur

and rubbing their hands

This doesn't surprise me. They have been trying to do that with this site as well. Not just in IRC, even /sudo/ you can see the bullshit the sjws are pulling.

(aint gonna check themselves)

If you want to start from somewhere, here are some (a bit old) findings about the ringleaders of SRS:

archive.is/0sZAf

In unrelated news, when the draft is issued white abortions drop to near 0 levels and female solider pregnancy skyrocketed to even greater levels.

huh, so that's how you fix white birth rates… hmmm

While the draft will only ever be a thing unless the continental united states is invaded I have absolutely no problem with women being in positions they meet the qualifications for. I'm sure the air force and navy already have plenty of women, I'm not sure why twitter thinks their lard asses would be sent to frontlines.

Thanks mate.

For 70+ years feminists didn't give a shit about ending the draft, but now, when it effects them, they're suddenly humanists and want to end it all together?
Oh no, you can't weasel out of it this easily.

shame they will probably racemix with any mongrel just so they can get out of it.

This is the beauty of the "equality" argument. Weakening countries and freedoms is the LEAST stupid thing about it. It doesn't oppose people as much as it opposes reality itself.

America's tumbling down exactly like Rome.
Next year shit will hit the fan niggas.

The 77% number is true if:
-you don't adjust for total hours worked,
-you don't adjust for occupation,
-you don't adjust for education,
-etc.

It's all well and good to equate the legal requirement for men (and now stronk independent womyn now heh) to have to register with the selective service to be allowed to have the legal right to vote. But when the Obongo administration is handing out voter cards to illegals by the the literal millions
what difference, at this point, does it really make?

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

PRAISE KEK

WITNESED

I belive Kek is trying to tell us something

Dubs keep coming, don't they?

WEW! TOPGET!

Oh, the salt.

see
>>>/89fe79/921

Just give up your right to vote and hold office already, women.

This thread must be blessed

What the fuck?

The problem is that all the SJWs and Feminists that get drafted are going to be worse than Conscientious Objectors. They are not going to respect orders and their superiors. They are not going to fall in line and be in step with everyone else. If they dont find themselves in military prison for their disobedience, they'll be the kind of soldiers that no Commander wants on their battlefield. Only the competent and duty-driven Men and Women will face the front lines.

While the SJWs and Communists work as a Warehouse guard or a AC mechanic all state-side, the capable men and women will be getting blown up overseas. And to make matters worse, the SJW will probably get the same VA coverage for their "PTSD" as the soldier who saw their friends get reduced to meat confetti in front of them

Because it's 2016

meme it

It's possible that loads of women won't now register to vote due to the draft.

possible win

I can totally see the SJWs being like the Jews and trade unionists during WWI. You can bet your ass they'll sabotage the war effort.

Kek, always gotta use their own logic against them.

because choosing not to acknowledge reality…. exempts you from it.
War exists wither or not you like it or chose to "believe in it".
- moral of the story women are delusional children.

They have no idea of world of shit they are gonna be in once they get drafted.

The hilarious and ironic thing is the only think keeping them from actually getting with this law is by voting for Trump. Trump won't start WWIII with Russia thus their service will not be required.

that'd be pretty excited tbqhfamalam. Imagine:

No way man. The Michigan Militia would clear house and then conquer the Caliphate of Minnesota.

To be fair, she's a Trump supporter, so i'm pretty sure she never supported any of this horseshit in the first place. A qt3.14 Trump supporter who'll gladly be a housewife. Holla Forums why aren't you all over this girl?

Might be a bit of a lush, though.

No doubt some protest group will try to block Ammo trucks from reaching air/seaport or some shit. They'll do all the 'resistance' the communists did during WW1 plus some more. They'll protest constantly for more Rules of Engagement and will be hypercritical of any 'racism/sexism/etc' on the military's part(And the generals will be all too quick to pander to them). They'll scream and cry whenever a minority gets killed, but will be completely unaware of the fact that their lack of support is contributing to a messier, harder, more drawn out war

Oh they'll know, and they'll make the biggest hissy-fit about it until they just get shoved off into water sanitation or Ft. Leavenworth.

They dont know that Trump wants to cooperate with Russia, or that Hillary wants to shoot down Russian Jets and overthrow the Iranian government.

What a Time to look forward to

lol

We'd have to see how Detroit holds out. No doubt Detroit will fall to Islamists and their Socialist collaborators, but how many men can the Michigan militia spend to free the city?

Bullshit. The Generals know that would guarantee military defeat on the field. They will be given pussypasses as they always have been user.

Fuck the cities. Detroit, Saginaw, and Flint are already lost.

If this happens and war does break out, then I want to be stationed at home so I can root out the traitors.

pic related

That's good though. The only enemy we'll ever fight that will require a draft is Russia/China, both of which are infinitely better than a Hillary America and fighting for ZOG.

Honestly, white men should try to reach out to Russians in such situations and start rebellions and guerrilla campaigns on American soil. Weaken the ZOG military and kill leftists at the same time.

lel. i wonder just how many of these whiners were calling for an end to men's draft before this news came out?

What makes you think the Michigan Militia will be around when Shillary

HAHAHAHA

Found her tweet ! Make kek proud anons.

twitter.com/kelseaaamarieee/status/743135902247968768

Very nice dubs, with accurate info. When you control for as many variables as possible the wage gap disappears, or is around 5% depending on the countries and periods studied. And these 5% percent may be due to lack of enough variables to control.

As much as I love what Detroit used to be, there is no point in liberating the city. We'll simply encircle it and starve them out.

Blanket Parties are still a thing are they not?

I want this in Russia.

Just block the roads and food trucks. Use hunger as your weapon. Also, you fine men need to get your hands on these:

The only problem is won't be able to fuck everyone's wives now.

Those towns are indeed lost
You're better off joining the police/FBI. Soldiers dont act on citizens unless it's martial law

Your bound to be villainized by the UN and might tempt direct intervention by other nations/organizations

see above

No, they were banned a while ago

see above, but I like the artillery idea

K

the mental gymnastics meltdown would be apex kek

Believe me, there's a Zero tolerance policy on hazing and what not.

Well I have thought about joining them and working my way to the top to be the next J. Edgar Hoover minus the gay shit.

First, another giant shitfest in the Middle East to pave way for muh greater israel.
Secondly, to combat the chinks and HUEs, limit their population growth, and make them more susceptible to Jewish infiltration, since the shapeshifting Jews have a really hard time of adapting to their cultures and they can't blend in like they do in America and Europe.
People are starting to wake up, and this would be the perfect opportunity to throw us all into a meat grinder.

I'm former military. I'm quite aware of the military culture friend.

[/spoiler]I may or may not be current military friend. It's 2016. Things have changed A LOT since 2010. What was cool during the surge is verboten now. Its amazing hearing stories from both older soldiers and former, just how different things were a few years ago.[/spoiler]

Kek shows his face

That's not how it works bitch

WHERE WERE THESE CUNTS WHEN THEIR BROTHERS AND CHILDREN HAD TO SIGN UP AT AGE 18?
WHERE WERE THEY WHEN MEN OF DRAFT AGE LIVED IN FEAR EVERY TIME WE ENTERED A NEW WAR?
WHERE WERE THEY SAYING DRAFT IS UNETHICAL WHEN IT WAS JUST MEN?

YES I AM FUCKING MAD

Now they want to be humanitarian

"Hurr durr abolish the draft for both men and women"

No one cared for the rest of the (almost) entire century

Meh, it's basically an irrelevant point on my part anyway. It's not like women in women's barracks would utilize such a physical form of peer pressure anyway. They prefer to wound with their tongues by nature. However, I assure you it's alive and well with military men. The number of sailors 'mysteriously falling overboard' in the Navy hasn't dropped off either heh.

What do you mean mysteriously falling off?
Who falls off? Men or women?

Sodomites are an unusually highly represented subgroup of the few hundred men in the Navy who somehow vanish during the night.

I'm praying that all women give up their precious equality over this shit and that men are only allowed to vote again.

Archived for posterity when men are rebuilding civilization.

archive.is/tr5ir

there are no feminists in a house fire fam

That's the thing that confuses me the most. You have some feminists claiming they don't believe in war because war is patriarchal and then you have other feminists saying they should be women in the military.

In my/possibly never happened experience in training, there were a group of black girls who would harass the other females while buck-naked during the end of the day/right before lights out. They'd get in the other female's faces and shout at them for whatever transgressions they made over the course of the day. None of the women reported them for fear or retaliation/being labeled as racist by the black females. The other black females hated the little clique, but didnt speak out either.

Buth other than that, they use words and reporting consensual sex acts as SHARP violations as weapons against those they hate

Because she's a fucking hypocrite. There is no room for hypocracy in the new world.

Pvt Theodore J. Miller

Now is the perfect time to show women what war looks like, and how great their equality will look along side it

SJWs will control the military shortly.

FUCKING WOMEN IN WWI WOULD
SHAME MEN; WHO DIDN'T WANT
TO DIE FOR THE KIKES WHO WOULD
CREATE ISRAEL; BY GIVING THEM
WHITE FEATHERS (SIGNIFYING COWARDICE)

NOW THAT THEIR HEADS ARE
ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK THEY
WANT TO ABOLISH THE DRAFT

THE ONLY LOYALTY WOMEN HAVE
IS TO THEIR OWN
GODDAMNED
VAGINAS

ABSOLUTELY
LIVID

Equality. Diversity. Frailty.

Fair enough I suppose. It's pretty much irrelevant as I mentioned. My chief concern lay in the fundamental threat to actual fighting men during real combat conditions if they are forced to endure women on the fronts. Not only is it a shitty influence on morale for a number of reasons, but good soldiers will be lost saving Ms. Snowflake from the grimy hands of Achmeds when they are taken alive. E.G., cf. the Jessica Lynch affair.

This. Suffragettes would fire bomb shops in England to get the right to vote but would shame men who didn't want to go overseas and die while they sat back and enjoyed themselves.

look at who liked that tweet.

Call me MGTOW but for fuck sake how can all those women be this fucking stupid?

I agree with you completely user. I'm just certain that should a draft occur, the SJW/Femen/Communist/BLM/etc population will not make good soldiers, and will find them selves away from important military roles, sitting comfy on the home front, while Good soldiers will get put in harms way for them

Just watch Le Sherlocks episode about Suffragettes if you want a good laugh, they literally make out a cult of serial murdering psychopaths to be a force for good 'because it's the only way their voices can be heard :)'. The left have no morality, they're willing to fake it when it suits their agenda though.

I forgot about this. It wasn't just in world war 1 either, its been a ritual forever.

I think I might hate women.

I feel legitimately pissed. Why?

BECAUSE NIGGER WILL VETO THIS FUCKING SHIT AND WE WILL DEAL WITH FEMINISTS LAUGHING AT US THAT WE HAVE TO STILL PLEDGE OUR LIVES TO THE GOVERNMENT TO USE AS CANNON FODDER

I feel like throwing up. There is no logic anymore. There are no good women anymore.

Seriously? That is fucking retarded.

I know, this world needs to be reset.

well then, wouldn't it be appropriate this time around if men were the ones giving the white feathers to women?

This webm summarizes the entire topic

That won't work because women have double standards. They are fine with being weak and girly and depending on a big strong man when the situation calls for it, then a second later will call that man a sexist and try to prove how strong and capable they are. They will take those feathers and then bid us farewell as we go off to war and die for their asses.

This is the most beautiful thing simply because the more "equality" we give these cunts the more they're realizing that shit has been stacked in their favor for a very long time.

All we're really doing now, as a society, is slowly pulling away protections. Things they were protected from that men had to endure.

Hey, anybody remember seeing that article about how women were now starting to find alimony and child support to be really unfair and shitty now that they're starting to have to pay it?

This is why I've never really minded these crazy feminists. They want all of this shit but they don't understand what they are really asking for.

That would be sumpreme IRL Trolling

I'd come visit you in the hospital after some white knight clubs in you the head for harassing a draft-dodger with tits

Wew. Saved.

I haven't seen it, but I heard it was pretty good.

What happens usually is that a woman will find the high ranking horndog in their unit and fuck them for gibs.
Seen it time and time again.

Back when it came out we never knew that line was correct all along.

I meant trolling on social media tbh

CRAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

What movie?

Greatest news last week.

As Good As It Gets

imdb.com/title/tt0119822/

Yeahp, and they keep pushing this wage gap thing.

My prediction that will come of the whole wage gap thing is that women will be now paid slightly more than men.
But of course companies will start to seriously scrutinize their work.
So many women, who were being paid equally, now being paid more and now being somewhat unfairly watched because of the higher pay.
Will lead to many women being fired for failure to perform their jobs.
Also, women will start being the first to be fired when a company needs to downsize.

Whore.

Women do have a role in wartime, and that's one of them.

underrated post

this kills the country

Let them try. And if they do take over, it'll be that much easier to win if a revolution comes.

That seems unlikely.
It would require real effort.

Welcome to your future feminists

Edgy dude, want some more!?

So these are the people who'll be coming for my guns, huh?

As long as you have one of the big three as a backer, nothing will happen to you. A bigger threat would be Canada sending its military .

that was the biggest shock. Not only to me, but a whole bunch of others.
I have to wonder if there isn't some sort of push in hollywood to try to make it seem like the U.N. is a bigger deal than it really is.

Looks like the military wants a shit ton of Jessica Lynch's.

Sanctions hurt m80, especially when your battalion needs weapons and material goods to stay alive against the internal onslaught

the narrative of a 'world government' is constantly being pushed everywhere

always in some light that it's good for everyone, combating a common threat etc.

This is the zeitgeist of our era. And we are the ones who will figure out where this will go so what have you done about this?

Not so sure if it worked in Civil War though. Because ultimately every character seemed to say "fuck the U.N." at some point.

i convinced tons of delusional people who believed this 'supergovernment is good' bullshit that it actually isn't

most people don't have a strong conviction about it, it's just all they hear, everything else is depicted as 'muh hitler'

best way to do it is to get them seperated from their group so the groupthink and associated peer pressure to 'think the right thing' doesn't work

I remeber reading a post on /k/ about this one guy in WW1 who was the first one to go in got wounded,healed then went into battle again got wounded again and bitches were giving him white feathers

Could you give me some good, rational arguments to use against these people without bringing up the jews? I have a few friends who still believe in the globalism is good meme but I have a hard time sterilizing my arguments for normies. I can't talk about white nationalism or the jews pushing it because muh hitler.

you don't even have to bring up the jews here tbh

fact is, the closer the democratic institutions are to the people, the better they will work for you

you can also tell them how insignificant your voice will be when you have a government over billions of people

or point at the fact that lumping together in one superstate all different kinds of cultures won't help either, just look at immigration and the friction it causes, now imagine that on an enormous scale

you can also point at how badly and undemocratically the EU functions, which is a good example of the beginnings of such a superstate, or even the UN

you could concede that a few issues like protection of the environment can be handled internationally, but the vast majority of things should be handled by nations that have historical foundations of hundreds of years in law and culture which can't just be brushed aside

Cunts. Cunts never change.

I need to read that post. Anyone got a screencap or anything?

Why not, are you saying fat people are less healthy or fit than thin people? FATOPHOBIA

Oh so the disabled are somehow lesser and can't fight? ABLEIST

Pregnant women are equal to everyone else, pregnant women can do any job a man can do.

Front line combat, anything less would be an insult.

Hilarity.

Kek.

This can't possibly be real… Could it?

Getting beyond the feminists getting utterly btfo, this move to me confirms that the elites are getting ready for something big. WW3 perhaps?

Not really sure that should be a conclusion jumped to.
You don't gear up for WW3 in the united states by adding more troops.

WW3 will be fought with nukes. it will begin and end in a matter of days and nobody will win.

Thanks lad, I didn't even consider those in my blind rage against the kike

user… This is feminists we're talking about. Of course that's real.

Very likely, or something similar. They've been essentinally doing the nation version of pushing their finger against Russia and screaming I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU while Russia tells them to stop touching them or to back off or whatever. You get the picture. They're trying to provoke war very soon.

Holy fuck! my sides…

The impending economic crisis, the shitstorm in the middle east, the population that's becoming more and more angry, the Chinese and the Russians getting uppity…

If we go by the protocols it'll be some global event that will shake the entire existing order and lead to a 'New World Order' with king kike at the top.

And that's where we come in, no?

Just like Trump came out of fucking nowhere and fucked up the kikes scheme of having the same old bread and circus of bush and clinton, Trump came in and fucked them a new one.

When that global event happens, all of us would know that that is the signal that the time has come. The day of the rope is upon us. If we don't act now we will never be free again. We would literally be humanity's last hope.

Sounds so dramatic, but it's fucking true.

military.wikia.com/wiki/White_feather

Fool.

Can a swede confirm im not going to believe this is true otherwise.

FUCK OFF NAMEFAG
This isn't Reddit, you attention whoring faggot. stop trying to be a special snowflake. This site is designed to be anonymous so we don't have the kind of personality cult shit that you niggers from Reddit have. Stop trying to stand out. You don't see anyone else being attention-seeking cunts like you.

Germanspongebob.mp4

This nigga gets it! Fight fire with fire! Destroy them with their own weapons! Boy oh boy, If you think there is salt now, just do what this user is telling you and I'm pretty sure that everyone would die from bad cholesterol.

I can't tell if this is bait or not.

Well you sure are fucking retarded.

Hey, it was either this or rules of nature. And I don't want actually good music to become completely meme'd.

Do yourself a favor and google "Sam Hyde" for a moment.

Holy fuck you are retarded.
We are all Sam Hyde. Think John Doe.

Seriously though, the German dub of Spongebob is better than the original

Why feel the need to put shit in the field anyway, might be funny if properly used but shit gets annoying

An autist is sperging out and he told me where to find the stick to poke him with was.

user, we are all sam hyde

HEY LOOK AT ME! I'M SAM HYDE!

Yes, yes you are. I think you get it now.

Hi

Now you get it.

can't wait for this future

I really really really fail to see a reason why we shouldn't just send all whiny cunts to front lines today.

Except that they'll go and then end up coming back somehow feeling even more entitled instead of respectful.

I ain't even mad, I'm just in awe that the Jews have brainwashed at least 3 generations of women at this point.

Imagine what we could accomplish if we controlled the reigns of media and popular thought?

I see that shit and its hard for me to believe that these people actually believe the shit they're saying.
Like, to me, its so fucking crazy and extreme that it has to be only for attention.

No it didn't. It hasn't gone to the House yet, thus it hasn't been signed by the President into law. Stop being a faggot OP.

The second the bitch that got PTSD on twitter sees combat and someone on her side dies, she'll start crying until her whole squad is dead. Some people will get killed in rescue missions for these idiots. If it was just themselves who they would put in danger fine, but they're not. We can laugh at feminists, but this is all a very serious problem. Men went to war (different from why nations went to war) in order to protect their women. If instructors start having to call people by their preferred pronouns or be fired, that's going to hurt discipline. This whole situation is disgusting and weakens us.

Pick one.

Nah, I think they know most women will get pregnant to avoid duty. In fact, they might even be looking to start a war just to get those bitches knocked up so the birth rate increases.

There are some good ones, but for every good one there's like 3 retards.

This is exactly what I was thinking would happen. No modern female in their right mind would choose going into the draft over getting knocked up (something they'd probably do by accident anyway) and getting a welfare check/child support check.

As soon as there's a war, suddenly every "strong independent woman" is going to start to try to settle down with any moving thing with a penis. In fact, because there's more women than men, they're going to be fighting tooth and nail with one another to get any man, they may even settle for NEETs.

Remember anons, If a war starts and suddenly there's a bunch of random bitches trying to ride your dick, avoid them like the plague. Don't even be in the same room alone with them. Let them get drafted along with everyone else, it's the only way they'll get redpilled.

fucking thumbnail ruining my smug .gif

WE NEED TO START THIS MEME NOW!!!

But if they get drafted they won't lose their right to vote.

Why should we #DraftWomen? because #Its2016

white collar jobs. jesus you people are moronic

Your troll account detector appears to be malfunctioning, friend.

Can we do something like the white feather thing for women that do not want to carry out military service? Let's taunt them and shame them the way they did to men.

Can we also do something to taunt women that don't (want to) have children?

The purpose of the feather was to tell men they are unmanly.

Give them wooden spoons to show they are unequal kitchen wenches

Donald duck confirmed for cool papa, not anus.

that last one is actually on to something, if this country and culture was worth fighting for we wouldn't need the draft. I will defiantly be a dodger, I not going to go die for Shlomo.

Holy shit, you're right. That complete fucking obtuseness to the fact Rosie the Riveter was war propaganda designed to encourage women to join the war effort.

TOO BAD CUNT
YOU WANT RIGHTS AT ALL THEN YOU GET TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR THEM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

From the UP. I can confirm this. Lots of large groups of blonde whites here.

Can someone explain what the mandatory draft really means for women.

Does it mean they will have to fill in combat position or just work for the military in all kinds of roles? Because I can't find the real implication this has for anybody.

see: Vietnam

The hipocrisy is insane.

It's one of the most fantastic of romantic comedies ever done.

Most romantic comedies falter because they focus on the woman and try making them look like saints, whereas As Good As It Gets takes a guy who is proudly an asshole to everyone around him and has you sympathize with him through the bullshit he deals with. Which sounds like a simple enough thing for most movies to do, but it's extremely having having a male lead for a romcom that doesn't try treating everything as magical or have people changing dramatically left and right.

I honestly don't understand how Alimony has ever been a thing in modern America.

It got much worse . . .

this scene needs a feminist parody
anyone up for it?

of course she works at a fast food place.

No, this is podracing.

This is what an employee discount can do to a person . . .

Also this Image makes me think she actually went in there, took a shit, and thought "Wow! I so fine, I even sexy when i'm shitty. I should post some pics on Instagram"
What drives people to do these things?

sounds comfy as fuck tbh

A coworker who was stationed on a US Navy carrier said you don't want to make enemies. You'll be out on deck leaning on the rail, taking a smoke break, and someone can just flip you right over. It's a 10-story drop to the water. No one will ever hear your cries for help.

What? But you can't laugh without rubbing your hands, it's a natural reflex.

Qek smiles on you.

What do I do? I don't even have the option to use contacts according to my optician due to a crooked retina or whatever they said, so I have to use these hipster black glasses, you know the type.

oh, please it's gonna be Denmark in WW2 all over again ; they're just gonna surrender to the first brownskin villager of fuckgnanistan and his goats

i have a huge problem with this. it makes our country look so weak. we are seriously going to start drafting women into combat? seriously? how humiliating.

i hope this causes a shift in women and mens opinions about gender roles. we really need gender roles back to repair the family system.

maybe this will wake people up. but for those of us that already believe strongly in the order of things… this causes me a great deal of discomfort.

I had nearly 1000 on my Ebola-chan Cultist account that I only screwed around on for a few months in 2014. Fucking amateur.

if these people are so moral and opposed to people being forced into combat, why didn't i ever hear a single feminists trying to #endthedraft for men before this whole thing?

She means she doesn't want #EqualResponsabilities
I don't have a twatter, and when I tried to register one it asked for my phone number.
Somebody twat her back.

* #EqualResponsibilities
English is hard.

And how do you want equal rights, you daughter of a bitch?

#EqualDuty would sound better

Why I don't use twitter anymore.

That and they kept banning me for my 2deap bantz.

#WorldRefugeeDay
is trending! Let's subvert the fuck out of it.

If you want to help out, get in here:
8ch.net/pol/res/6397586.html

4chan thread (needs bumps):
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77954181

4chan thread!
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77961218

Now this just makes me sad.

Can we please stop using nigger-tier slang?

Seriously guys, they'll have to do this if they ever want the draft to actually work in an emergency.
Everything is a social construct these days - I'm already getting uni scholarships for being Indigenous and Jewish despite not being either of those - you better fucking believe I'd be trans* the second Australia tries to draft me into a war I don't approve of.

What, salt? I agree though, all the tbh, fam, smh does get annoying. I come here to get away from that, not use it ironically.

this may be the only place where a person could be mistaken for a nazi wigger post-post-modern hipster

I can only imagine how this is gonna go.

Also there are many practical problems with women and liberal pansies going to war.

And that's just the tip of the (((iceberg)))

The idea of responsibility is a completely alien concept to most women.

You'd be hard pressed to find a women under the age of 50 who understands that her actions have consequences, or that she should have to earn anything.

>(((feminist intellectuals))) get knocked up by nigger boyfriends to avoid draft but probably end up getting killed by their apes

Well played, kikes. I can only hope this backfires on that warmongering cunt Shrillary. I can't believe McCain gets to dictate who can serve our country when he spent his entire tour licking boots at the Hanoi Hilton and telling information about the marines that got his brothers killed.

But what's that gun you're totin'?
I hope at least one person knows the reference

A year later: In other news, smug, ignorant Michigan women not so smug after muslim gang rapes.

Eve of destruction?

Wait, is this a thing in the US? You won't need to go to the army if you give up your right to vote? If yes, this is actually fucking genius, barely any women would like to go to the army, if they can avoid it by giving up voting, than most of the women votes will be disabled by default. Meaning: no stupid cunts ruining votes anymore.

The only time you lose your right to vote is if you are a convicted felon in the U.S. as far as I know.

yes but if you don't sign up for the draft you lose voting rights
and lose a lot of privileges doing so.

I'm not so sure about that.
I mean, I don't remember ever actually signing up for anything.
I was just sent a draft card in the mail one day.
I was still allowed to vote.

Yeah, but the UP is the most right-wing part of Michigan. I doubt the women in that picture are Yoopers, they're probably Trolls from one of the white suburbs that popped up when Detroit went to shit.

Of course they'll be given the soft work. What else?

Which is only going to cause a greater reaction.

Polish Military Minister has the face of a man weathered by, and wise to the tricks of the jew. I like him already.

MICHIGAN user, REPORTING IN TO SAY FUCK THESE OLD FUCKING CUNTS

You have to register for Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday

No it didn't. This is premature.

cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/senate-approves-women-draft/

He was 19. 1925-1944 is right. checked it out. chilling.

Bump