Brit/pol/ #971 - Potential Happening Edition

POTENTIAL RIOTS KICKING OFF IN 2 CITIES

rt.com/uk/347315-london-barking-riots-police-helicopter/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623905/Donald-Trump-reveals-fly-Britain-voters-polls-verdict-Brexit-days-endorsed-campaign-quit-EU.html
archive.is/GXuFg
archive.is/E0Yfx
archive.is/VLQZ1

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls

archive.is/Mxr4N
Referendum campaigning suspended after fatal attack on Jo Cox MP

archive.is/CY9qw
'Britain First' Narrative is full of shit

archive.is/2EpJU

archive.is/yX76f
Who was in the graveyard?

archive.is/efi8w
Field Marshal Lord Guthrie: Why I now back the Leave campaign

archive.is/LnV2s
AS IF THERE WERE EVER IN DOUBT: BBC Has Secured £2.7 Million In Secret EU Funds Since 2014

archive.is/E2OV6
'''BRENDAN COX CAN'T KEEP HIS COCK IN CHECK: New charity scandal as Save The Children executive quits after women's complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour'

archive.is/UAIbH
IMF: Brexit May Not Mean A British Recession

archive.is/qWY0i
SAME DATA, DIFFERENT SCAREMONGERING: Brexit would deliver 'negative and substantial' hit to the UK economy, warns IMF

archive.is/xcW4s

Other urls found in this thread:

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-jo-cox-murder-liberal-elite.html
cnbc.com/2016/06/17/swedish-politicians-death-13-years-ago-mirrors-murder-of-uk-lawmaker.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648574/Vile-husband-scorned-Nigel-Farage-s-anti-immigration-poster-just-90-minutes-wife-s-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wYg6ytOjgIo
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/15/video-jewish-flight-from-rising-anti-semitism-serves-as-warning-to-whole-of-europe/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/18/belgian-police-arrest-12-on-suspicion-of-terror-plots
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744313705303769088
twitter.com/joshsmith1805
peterjnorth.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/an-atmosphere-of-contempt.html
filmon.com/tv/itv1
news.sky.com/watch-live
archive.is/NzXIo
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/gb/itv-1-live-stream
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
ukemergency.co.uk/blue-light-use/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Peston#Personal_life
bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live
dailystormer.com/islam-aint-the-problem/
twitter.com/LibDemPress/status/744292519635197952
archive.is/EMp7i
archive.is/SWto1
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-wont-be-voting-on-referendum-day.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_referendum#Past_referendums
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
livestation.com/skynews_international/live
youtube.com/embed/y60wDzZt8yg
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-comes-first-ww3-global-8104500
motherfuckingwebsite.com/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/19/brussels-train-station-evacuated-after-two-suspect-suitcases-fou/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BREXIT!

FIRST FOR BREXIT!

First for dead nignogs.

Four seconds faster lad.

nth for fake manchester riots

Nth for depressed and lonely

BREXIT NOW
IF DUBS TRUMP WILL RECLAIM THE UK

Mommy not home, lad?

Probably so lad, just saw a mention of manchester but put 2 cities to be safe.

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-jo-cox-murder-liberal-elite.html

Who linked this? It was pretty insightful.

Happy Father's Day, boys.

Got my dad some nice car polish tbh.

I did. This is a very good blog.

Lets start this thread off with an interesting coincidence.

cnbc.com/2016/06/17/swedish-politicians-death-13-years-ago-mirrors-murder-of-uk-lawmaker.html

Swedish politician’s death 13 years ago mirrors murder of UK lawmaker

DUBS FOR BREXIT

I get mad just thinking about what these metropolitan luvvies have done to my family.

Go back to bed Muhammad Edition

The worrying thing about that is it turned a very anti-euro sentiment into a mildly anti-euro one. We only had a 10 point lead, imagine the damage this would've done if the media didn't fuck up their narrative.

what? Manchester united lost?

Back at home so no uni friends and I don't have many friends here

So long as it's for Brexit it's all good.

Ah shit. Well I'm skint anyway, he'll have to settle for my love and mowing the lawn for him.

Manchester. Three gun shots heard again near Chinatown. Two helicopters above. Police everywhere. #BREAKING #DEVELOPING

We can meme happening into existence, at least in the Luggenpresse.

Lads, you're being a bit naive.

22nd is Cox's birthday. The media are reporting a surge in remain votes that haven't actually happened. Its been a minor swing at most, and thats happened multiple times before the murder anyway.

This is plausible deniability in a nutshell.

As soon as she hit the floor, the outcome was decided.

Vote anyway of course, maybe I'm a retarded conspiracy theorist.

Good timing, lad.

Lad I'm sure everyone on Brit/pol/ agrees that this is a false flag, but we don't agree on the aspects of it, thats it.

Is such a thing even possible?

Dude, at least show proof. Take a picture of the police you're seeing.

That sucks, lad, spend some time with your parents tomorrow.

Got my Dad a mo-town CD and also, controversially, a Royal Blood CD. He's shown interest in them before, Think he might like the album.

Not in the slightest. It's plausible. Even if it was merely a conspiracy in the press to distort the event completely out of proportion.

The odds are stacked against us. We need to become deep-state-proof.

Stop being a lying kike lad, it's not healthy.

I say that we need to become deep-state-proof but there are going to be useful idiots like those drawn to NA until we revive ourselves as a people.

He's trying to meme. You're disrupting his memenergies.

Important hint.

Can Britbongistanian police even remove cuck / nog? Like 20 of them are scared of 1 nog.

I'm just thinking out loud here…
Have outline of the happening agreed (police, helicopters, area)
Start Tweeting happening from normie looking accounts on Twitter
Panic
Lugenpresse starts reporting

In the EU we can't do shit, we try to deport nigs and Muzzies and the EU screams "MUH HUMEN ROIGHTS, GOYIM".

Nog removal is difficult but our bobbies can get it done

kekked lad.

I still can't believe how 'perfect' this whole thing is. I'm pretty much forced into believing this is some deep government MI5 operation.

Interesting to imagine though, isn't it? What it would be like to have the kind of mind that false flags are designed to work on. Imagine being so incredibly reactive and lacking a single skeptical bone in your body.
Imagine being able to call somebody a racist just because they disagree with you, while not once doubting its true. And finally, imagine how well you would sleep, being so certain that everybody is wrong except you, for reasons you can't quite explain.

Human Rights lawyers will go after you if you are police and try to do your job properly

You don't have to imagine it, we've all been like this once in our lives. Everyone goes through a radical leftist phase. The amount I've changed over the past five years is crazy, I went from defending nigs to wanting them deported from white Britain.

OH AND I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THAT THEY MERGED MY POSSIBLY 100% WHITE FUTURE SCHOOL WITH A PAKI SCHOOL MILES AWAY HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE RIOTS LEFTIES I'M SURE YOU SUFFERED FOR YOUR IDEALS RIGHT?!

I honestly cannot imagine it, even when i was a lefty 6 or so years ago, I still thought "i see where hes coming from but i dont agree", i still questioned everything the media told me. But I really can't imagine someone like that, weird to think loads of them exist, isn't it?

I was borderline sceptical until I saw this drawing in DM. It was done by a very experienced courtroom sketcher. I doubt she would get this detail wrong.

Honestly… does (((Tom Mair))) look White to you?

He's not letting down lads!

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

PETER HITCHENS: There's a faint chance we may get our nation back one day…

So, rather than allow their hearts to lift at the sight of such a success as Britain was, and ashamed to be patriots, they set out to destroy the living proof that they were wrong.
[…]

If they win on Thursday, the process of abolishing Britain will be complete. If they lose, as I hope they do and still think they will, there is a faint, slender chance that we may get our country back one day.

My own brother is one. No matter what facts or arguments I present it bounces off his protective sheild of feel goodyness. It's an amazing and infuriating thing to behold.

Are you referring to that video of the mentally ill nog brandishing a machete who they were ordered to not take down? Yeah, that was pathetic.

Nog removal will be easier than Paki removal, Paki removal will be easier than cuck removal.

Yeah her work is quite brilliant, wish i could draw that well, but it really is a detail you couldn't add by mistake. Like said.
Even if you thought it was some lone looney they've taken advantage of, its all way too obvious, its like they went down a list and checked all the boxes on "how to create a false flag".

I think it's pretty damn good that are police don't have guns. It means people are actually taken to court rather than killed and it means we can protest without the risk of getting shot up. Even if it took 20+ cops to take that guy down, he was still taken down and given help/jailtime.

The fact that even Peter isn't being pessimistic uplifts me more than any poll could.

I had Sky News on for most of the day - Jo Cox' sister said that "her death was perfect".

Jaw. Dropped.

Though, the fact that they don't carry guns means they really should assert their authority more, for example men should only be in the police and I mean big, burly, white men who'll arrest you for being disrespectful towards them. Our forced is too cucked at the moment.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648574/Vile-husband-scorned-Nigel-Farage-s-anti-immigration-poster-just-90-minutes-wife-s-death.html

LEFTY CUNT SAID SOMETHING AND HIS WIFE DIED SO ITS OBVIOUSLY THEREFORE 10000% MORE VALID

FREE EUROPA

Similar position here. The main reason I was an anarchy-now type is because I spent absolutely no time with other anarchy-now types. I spent all of my time poking holes in the (lowest of the) opposition's arguments rather than building my own. When I came up against points I actually had to research, the left offered no answers.

Then that whole Libya thing happened and I basically switched sides over night.

This is the article in which Lugenpresse discovers "Tweets with Replies".

The comments are absolutely based and the DM moderators have made their tampering too clear. Here are the 'Newest First' and 'Top Rated' sections respectively.

GOOD NIGHT LADS

Have a blessed Sunday! Call your DAD.

goddammit just answer the real question: is it darkies or antifa, or just normal drunken inbred britbongs?

Scottish police carried handguns on patrol for a short time back in 2014 if I remember, crime dropped funnily enough. But everyone went mental and it was removed. Police commissioner that did it was then removed and a cuck was put in place.

"It was real only in my mind."

Wow is bongistan so bad now that your cops have to wear masks lest they be killed off duty?

No, probably specials.

Yeah don't come here.

This reporting on Tweets thing the MSM does has to die.

Today I spied on an old friend on Facebook, he's a lefty. He linked to some series of tweets by a mainstream media anti-Trump person, who had gone to a rally. There was no evidence, no video footage, no photos, just tweets. All these lefties swarmed around the post saying how terrible it was. They didn't think how easy it was that the journalist could have just been making it up for whatever political agenda.

He's currently fertiliser, but thanks, have a good one yourself.

Remember the days when if you told somebody this, they'd think you were joking?

Also

And I didn't know that, bobbies should really bring back police brutality if I'm honest.

You visiting his grave tomorrow, lad? I hope it wasn't recent.

where is this from? any more pics of this nutter?

All officers in Northern Ireland have to carry a glock.

Nobody is scared of them and there are literally no cases of misuse or action against a person

Armed police aren't the problem, its the negrified society around them

That's the least of things that convinced me this is a controlled op. As I said and emphasised, it's like every box has been ticked. Besides I have a bit of a Roman nose. tfw brit/pol/ might mistake me for a yid and try to noose me on tdotr

If you talked to anyone they supported the idea wholeheartedly, the only compliant i heard back then was that the police should have firearm training. (all police don't get firearm training and they only got BASIC) It was mostly the cucked government, not just the SNP, all parties wanted rid of it, they did it successfully as the commissioner never actually asked for permission, probably knew it would get denied. he really should have known what would happen when he did it tbh

new fag pls hop inside the oven

I meant most of the police on patrol didn't have weapons training.

Pretty much this, from what I've heard from my Dad, Scottish police are very different from English police as they are actually feared to the extent where, if you went up to them and said "YOU WANT SUM" they wouldn't say "You having a good-night there, champ? Here, you can hit me if you like and I won't do anything". So the fact that the Scottish police are respected and that they had fire-arms meant that no one wanted to risk shit with them.

That's fucked but yeah, he would have seen that coming.

fucking hell the amount of pakis on that street..

How has so few people cracked yet?

That's true tbh, Me and some mates used too drink next to the library at night and a policeman came walking past, we were shitting it but all he did was smile at us and walk away.

Rudyard Kipling understood the nature of the English was one of biding their time until every count was proven. I think that time is closing in on us, quickly, because going out into public places I continue to meet eyes with Brits of all ages - that look is a mutual understanding.

Same lad plus the murmuring from the squaddies and veterans.
Shits cray.

Farage is a saint for bringing these issues into the open once more.

I really think we'd be in a much darker and worse place without are nige, the man only wants to avert whats going to happen.

It's not just Britbongs. It's a white person thing. If you look at the history of the jewish pogroms, what you won't find is a well-organized push to eliminate the jews. What you will find is one day everyone goes out into the streets with axes, clubs, and pitchforks and just starts slaughtering every kike they see.

Tx v much

This is true

re:

This is 2016 the kikes will not win this time…they pushed it too far

Manchester has a Chinatown? Fucks sake.

I love you bongs, but your irrational fear of firearms is fucking hilarious.

==MAKE GREAT BRITAIN GREAT, AGAIN''

Lad we love guns, i don't see where you got the fear of them from, the man is only "reporting" on whats happening.

I'm not afraid of guns, I'm afraid of the nigs and Muzzies firing them.

Ok, I meant in the sense of 3 random gun shots would not even get me to roll out of bed much less make any sort of news

Ahh i see what you're getting at, you don't know last thread there was a potential for some riots to kick off. He's making fake posts about whats happening in the riots.

In the UK this shit almost never happens, shots being heard at a riot is pretty big news. It's not being fearful, it's just out of the ordinary.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HEARING THE GUNSHOTS..IT'S MORE ABOUT RECOGNISING THE SOUND AS THEY EITHER WHIZZ PAST YOUR HEAD OR IMPACT IN ANYTHING CLOSE BY IT…THAT'LL WAKE YOU UP FOR SURE

Oh I see. As you were hah.

I wish we could have a repeat of the London riots just for entertainment.

You have never been shot at dummy. A bullet snaps as it goes by due to the sonic boom, if indeed it is a supersonic bullet. If it is 'whizzing' its not close to you or a pistol.

I wish you bongs could arm yourselves.

Damn, Peter thinks we could win? This referendum is a big deal. If we lose then we're officially a province of Europe, and what's left of institutions unique to Britain will start to be dissolved. Scary and interesting stuff.

It's kinda sad that I know my countrymen are so cucked I don't want him to intervene.

You can, if you can be bothered to go through the process.

What happens if we lose is all hope for a peaceful process of the eu collapsing is gone, give it 7-14 years and a war breaks out tbh.

Dear lord, can this man really win two elections at once?

He just never stops!

Next joke.

If you do happen to show a purpose for having a firearm you are required to store the weapon and the ammo in separate safes. Even if you managed to get ammo and the rifle together to defend yourself then its probably too late. And your self defense laws are just as bad so if you did use it you are going to jail.

Future MP

Wow, that's a VERY young Nige

Not really. This is the youngest photo of nige known to Brit/pol/. Sorry I don't have the original.

Wasn't there one of him as a baby floating around at one point? could have been any baby though, they all look the same

youtube.com/watch?v=wYg6ytOjgIo
Tbh lad…

He's an honoury non manlet, a title manlet wews could never achieve.

HAhah like lefitsts have a problem with Alibabi from bagdad taking a london safe seat

Just say that you're interested in participating in shooting sports, show evidence that you've been to a firing range recently.

Which can be as close together as you like, they're not forcing you to have your ammo in your bedroom and your gun in your basement.

This is the same in America, most people have their guns in their bedrooms, the attacker could stop them before they even get there and the attacker would likely have a gun.

Not necessarily and there's little point in using it since you're pointing a gun at your assailant and he can do jack shit or run the risk of copping a shell to the face.

I love how triggered leftists are getting at this

They seem to forget Lib Dems and Labour all contested every dead Tory seats who got killed by the IRA

What's the deal with LibertyGB? Are they an MI5 controlled opposition?

Not sure, don't think so from the small amount I've seen, they seem ok

Even though I have 3 firearms in various rooms, we can use your idea that most have it in the bedroom. We can store our weapons with ammo in them and ready to go. Brits by law have to keep them seperate. You have to go get your rifle, then go get your ammo. Both have to be locked away… that takes a long ass while. The American just has to pick it up.

Doesn't matter lad, they were tories.

This. I have a pistol loaded in arms reach of me as I type this. Very simple matter for me to pick it up and point it at an intruder.

Hows Trump doing anyway, I hear he literally can't win at this point with how many states are voting democrat or someshit. lets not fill this thread with Trump, I'm jusrt genuinely confused here

Are they Brit/pol/ worthy?

Like I said, the assailant is likely to have a fire-arm in the US. Also, the gun and ammo cabinets can literally be built together with separate compartments. Also, how many burglaries actually happen with the person at home? Very few, and if it does you're surprised, off guard and generally unable to reach your weapon. But carry on RP that you're going to kill every nig that comes through your door rather than actually doing anything with your gun privileges, 60% white country.

I am armed 100% of the time brit. Are you that cucked that you can't even fathom yourself or anyone else defending themselves? I carry concealed when I leave the house and more often than not just leave the pistol in my pocket. Anyone who breaks into my home I promise you is a dead man. Take your fucking country back you pathetic pacifist.

Lol. Your media is lying to you. Trump is the Republican nominee, Hillary is the Democrat nominee. They haven't begun voting for the general yet, this is just brit media shilling.

Did someone get triggered? ;)

60%
white

Stop that. I'd believe he doesn't know any better, honestly. The Euromedia is atrocious with the lies they're telling about this election.

I could not care less about the 60% white thing. The vast majority of shitskins are in our cities. Ass soon as a happening occurs they will eat themselves or starve to death. Middle America is white as ever.

Enjoy Sharia.

Lad, I don't browse the rest of Holla Forums right now, I'm waaaay too fucking occupied with brexit to bother. Was just wondering becasue people keep telling me Hillary has more states than him and even if he won the undecided states he can't win. Good to know hes still in, we literally will have meme'd a presidency.

Lies told to Norway by EU before they rejected the EU membership

This is a good one to spread around.

Just saw the polls from today, things are looking pretty bad right now. Are there going to be more or this are the final ones?

It was the a company who'd never done a poll before and a poll thats usually remain bias, they still put remain behind as well. There's still a week left to campaign mate, have faith.

There's 4 days isn't there?

Why is the alt right so autistic lads?

kek. It looks like he's taking the piss to me.

lack of social interaction and an anime addiction

4 days to go and her death could benefit us. The media have been using her for political point scoring and peole are calling them disgusting. Now imagine if an remain campaigner said it on say, the thing on at 10am with nigel and osborne. Nigel would call him out INSTANTLY for trying to use her death for points scoring, i really do hope they're foolish enough to use her death.

Lad fash save the queen has always been on the spectrum, but i know what you mean in regards to them.

Because it was created as a controlled op and (((they're))) currently trying incredibly hard to bundle Holla Forums in as le ebil alt-right neo nahtzees.

Do you guys have postal votes bullshit or its going to be called on the same day of the referendum?

Postal votes have already been sent ages ago, so the murder cannot affect it. But yes we do, I expect 110% voting turnout for some tower hamlets,. I'm not actually sure when the postal votes are called.

Lauren Southern has always been on the band wagon for internet fame and stable employment.

Loads of squaddies are murmuring..mainly that they hate traitors and Cameron and politicians in general…they have zero trust in them…It would seem politicians and the civil service etc are totally out of touch…the lads seem to be behind Guthrie and Rose politically speaking..i.e. BREXIT….
The Army are fiercely patriotic even though they know they fight for each other irl

Trusting polls.

People have already made up their minds, the vast majority will vote out.

Artistic licence. I've been shot at and that's for sure…it sounds like hornets when it is in numbers..if the timing is right it might sound like a snap or more like a crack..not that you have time to think about the sound..but when it was happening I wasn't in a static position either…we were moving forward so the sounds varied…the sound of me shitting in my pants was the loudest tbh

Pathetic.

They realise all this does is disgust people right, my 89 year old granny doesn't follow politics at all and probably won't vote she'll forget, shes going but i still love her and she was annoyed that she isn't even in the ground and they're talking about #VoteRemainForCox when I told her about it.

I have a feeling it will have opposite of the intended effect too. The concept of deciding against democracy and sovereignty because someone died is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Am I hallucinating? The only real poll I saw was leave was down even more to like 32%.

Most Norwegians dumb as fuck..Sorry PST…you know what I mean..Narvik an' all that

Found it;

I'm honestly surprised there weren't witness accounts of it being a drive-by in a purple ford focus, plastered in Farage's childhood pictures with "H1TL3R" as the license plate.

Don't forget.
Its the current year

Point out he's a jew and then ask them if they're anti-semitic…

Laddy.

Most people think something is up, what i've heard around normies on the topic is they think something is up because of what he shouted in court makes no sense. (the whole thing of, if he was for brexit, why would he do this?) The people this will affect will be the un-decide votes i swear they;'re fucking lying and just not wanting to say, how can you not know by now who'll think the way they're using her is wrong, potentially swaying them to leave more.

I hate Anime

Undecided doesn't exist. It's literally just made up shit so those votes can be given to whomever (((they))) want when polling happens. They tried it on Trump in the primaries. Every single state in the first half of the primary seasons they ran polls on "undecided voters" at the polling station and they all said;

Trump won by such significant margins those "votes" didn't end up mattering.

>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/

Lad there's there a reason we haven't been gassed, our little containment thread brings lots of traffic and we don't bother anyone else. Its you that brings shit here.

That would imply virtually all polling companies are corrupt. I know MORI got caught out in the eighties for manipulating polls, but all of them? It's quite the conspiracy. I wouldn't put it past ideologically motivated individuals to do it in collaboration with higher-tier Soros, Fabian and EU types order to make it seem like Remain was stronger, even if they didn't know the reason for doing so was to actually cover up the vote rigging.

Fuck off, D&C. Britbongs are on the same team as us in this fight.

LADS I'M AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN NOW

IF I SLEEP NOW I'M FUCKED BUT IF I STAY UP I'M FUCKED

STAY UP LAD WE CAN MAN THROUGH IT

This is why europe will always remain a continent of divided countries, people and culture. There is no common ground, rivalry will always exist, wether in the form of shittalking or actual political headbutting.

I show you pure evidence of kikery lies, the same EXACT lies they are using for England remain campaign and you talk shit about the people who had the foresight not to step into the ravine.

Whatever, vote exit so my country can leave this pigsstine.

are you me?

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/15/video-jewish-flight-from-rising-anti-semitism-serves-as-warning-to-whole-of-europe/

My brain is melting

Lad where are you from, you're sounding like a yank with that evorpa talk there.

Realised i wanted to watch the "debate" at 10am, but i also don't want to waste my sunday sleeping. still happy i have weekends off, last job I had, I had to work on a Saturday

It's like I'm a teenager again, only without the innocent fun.

It isn't as good as it used to be, it used to be something cool. Now its just depressing if you do it. used to stay up till 6am on my summer holidays and sleep during the day

what debate?

preston on sunday at 10am on ITV1 with George Osborne, Yvette Cooper, Nigel Farage, Penny Mordaunt and Steve Hiltonx. No idea how the show works, but it looks like your typical guy at a desk on and people on a coach show, hence "debate".

Across the pond, Netherlands.

Ouch, never seen that image before, I know a Frisian lad and he tells me theres a VERY anti-eu sentiment there, that you'll Nexit once we Brexit.

Oy vey…

Why the fuck does Luxembourg even bother existing?

Fuck. At least Jesus bothered to tell people he was the Messiah before he got crucified.

I don't want to waste my Sunday either. But I'll have a Camembert sandwich and then go to sleep eventually. I can get up and work through the night or something.

Holla Forums told me they were based, I thought they just instilled a new right wing government, what is this shit

She'll be back tomorrow to take questions.

Well, when Jesus rose up, so did thousands of other people. We might get Enoch back, if only for a few minutes.

The majority of the EU voted against European constitution, the EU changed the draft from a law to a treaty. Called it the treaty of Lissabon and had all politicians sign it. Still got forced to adopt EU laws and oversight.

I have yet to meet a dutch person who is for the european union.

It's assured that all western Europe countries will follow suit by demanding a binding referendum over a Fexit, Nexit, Bexit, Lexit and Gexit. If any of these western nations leave it's game over with their wealth distribution towards south and east Europe.

In 2017 NL will hold primary elections, we will favor massive right wing vote. The largest party favor leaving the EU, creating our own currency again and mass re-migration.

Yeah we've been using the little treaty fuckery as a argument during the lead up too Brexit. does this mean Geert will finally be PM?

Netherlands is getting porked.

Well lads the EU referendum has become a sniper war, with occasional rounds of artillery (newspaper endorsements)

Nobody is prepared to make any statements about Brexit because they'll be accused of political capital.

Poland is the recipient of large chunks of EU subssidies and investments. Western EU countries pay for it. Poland also pays into the EU but receives far more back for it. This not GDP or anything else! That image shows the amount of billions a country pays in the EU and the amount of billions the country receives. It also shows how much NET capita a civilian has to pay into it.

Poland has had a nice booming economy thanks to the decreasing unemployement. Poland has done well in the EU for all intents and purposes. Allot of foreign Polacks who come to NL are hard seasonal workers who work their ass off and bring their money back to Poland.

All the Jew and Black Nobility geld getting sucked out.

Three Belgians charged after terror raids amid tight Euro 2016 security

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/18/belgian-police-arrest-12-on-suspicion-of-terror-plots

Whoops…

What a horrible ape.

"Belgians" ?

This is the future you chose.

All three of them were six foot blonde males named Louis Peeters.

Lad just don't bring it up, It kills me inside.

There was another unrelated arrest, too
Quintessentially Belgian.

No doubt these ones are originally from Basque Country.

reee

Brexit: Facts Not Fear

15 min

That's a very ncie video lad, no idea how I've not seen it before, raised a few points I didn't actually know about, didn't know the lies were so bad in 1975. But best of luck to you on Nexit mate and by the way, are you that Dutch lad who posts information and the occasional OC?

I dont know if my nerves can take it

Lad I've been barely functioning for the past 2 weeks, can only focus around the lads or at work, the hype is fucking killing me.

More like in one week we will know if the false fag was successful or not

This is the modern face of Britain lads. Remember to donate to your local MP's favourite charity to bring in more shitskins.

What's the brexit vote date?

LAD YOU BETTER BE JOKING

June 23rd

I'm a burger

Same thing m80

I know the feeling mate, exams on tuesday and friday and struggling to concentrate, hard to take my eyes off the latest updates.

Lads… if we don't leave, then never wake me up. Just kill me in my sleep.

Good luck lads

We all know ARE NIGE has done fantastically well to force this referendum to happen, butlegs talk about times he has fucked up

Both total fuck ups that took away from the positive campaign that was winning until this whole Jo Cox whatever-it-is

This could be the end of the decline lads. I know the tension is killing me but if we win it's going to be so great.

What a total faggot

I love are nige but i seriously can't see anyone at UKIP not seeing their poster's likeness to a nazi propaganda poster. muh pr

Lads I'm not a nonce, but I always found little girls so cute. How do fathers resist? Is it okay to lie in bed and cuddle with your daughter? I do it with the dog so it isn't anything sexual

This is a quote from labour ages ago.

Its a poster lad, calm down. From what i see it hasnt been critisised much, though that maybe because of the mp murder.

Does anyone else feel a sense of sadness about the modern world encapsulated in the comments section of contemporary news sites? You see those sort of middling, blue-pilled know-it-alls, arguing so hard, believing they're right, but they never realising they're wasting their time. It's like watching people trapped in a labyrinth, with tiny little electrons for walls.

filtered & reported

Not even going to click in tbh

Its common for girls to spend time in bed with their parents. Some even do it into their teens. That said you likely are a nonce and should be gassed.

REEEEEEEEEEE

I TOLD YOU I WASN'T A NONCE

None of that matters though.

People know that ukip are right, but it goes so strongly against how they have been indoctrinated they react emotionally not logically.

this tbh. Not sure if it would change my vote, but I still get uncomfortable talking about certain things tbh. Then again I'm a shy sperg tbh

Its not bad, some faggot explaining why "yoofs" are stupid as shit.

Bloody Nazis. Why is he allowed on youtube?

A poster is going to change your vote? What kind of soft lad are you? Who the fuck would even know who you voted for? Im not one to claim shill but you are showing their levels of faggotry.

Lad I was just trying to imagine what one of the cucks would think.

Lad…

Havent had breakfast yet lel

Thanks for defending me, lad… but
WEW LAD

Morning, lads. Anything exciting transpire apart from the Barking riot?

Oh, and Happy Fathers' Day.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744313705303769088
twitter.com/joshsmith1805

WEW

Guys, is it true, can we make it? If we don't leave we've bought ourselves a ticket in the Titanic. I'm scared lads.

We all are mate. Such a big decision is only days away.

Good thing I ate all the sweets in the house before starting my diet. Getting cravings tbh

If you're this worried, you need to let everyone you know that you must exit the EU. If they claim to want logic, spit some facts at them like how your fishing economy has been flayed by the EU and that you are forced to waste food caught over the quota, if they're emotional try to win them over by going for Britain's independence. Reclaim your country's glory!

Wow, this was very persuasive.

Spread this like marmalade!

What were the riots about last night? Just ravers going mental?

Wake me up when the Once and Future King has returned to lead us into battle.

There was riots? Shit, i missed it because I went to sleep early.

No, nott really tbh

JUST LEAVE MY EU FAM

That was great. And a great quote at the end too.

So is this a ' no there wasn't riots' because it was shit or a ' no it wasn't riots' because it was nogs/remain voters/insert other narrative spin' ?

please be the latter

The only thing we've seen is a few tweets 6 hours ago and no major news site has said anything so it looks the the happening didn't happen.

Lads i just heard on talksport it was fathers day. What can i pop out and get him on a sunday? Completely forgot.

Morning lads

Saint Jo BTFO: peterjnorth.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/an-atmosphere-of-contempt.html

Holy shit. Well and truly BTFO'd. I'm so sick of seeing her smug mug every time I walk past a telly or scroll past a news website.

Sounds more like it was ravers from the RT article on it. Expect spin though.

WE'RE GONNA WIN LADS

So has the Cox murder ended our chances of Brexit? WHERE ARE THE POLLS. THE POLLS,

Where's that debate going to be streamed lads? Not a bong but would like to watch it live.

Nige's schedule today.

Send him your energy and prayers if you're Christian, lads. He's going to need it all.

Livestream for ITV1: filmon.com/tv/itv1

Livestream for Sky News:
news.sky.com/watch-live

Thanks cunt. Hope Nigey performs.

What channel is Pest On On Sunday on?

Derp, ITV, nevermind

That you, Bruce? Some of your compatriots have reported that FilmOn doesn't work Down Under thanks to some restrictions, so just a word of caution.

Yep. I've no idea what the format's like; most likely similar to Andrew Marr's show where there's no actual debate and just heads talking one after the other.

should the Brexit camp mention that California has now overtaken France as the 6th largest economy?
That's pretty fucked up.

Yeah it doesn't look like it's going to work. Oh well, suppose I can just catch it on youtube later. Thanks anyway m8

It's a point worth talking about for sure. The economic argument is the Remain camp's only dialectical one, so this will be effective.

kek

Holy shit I just realised it's half an hour until Captain Britain is on. I love it when these programs are aired in the morning because it means I can stay up late and watch them from British North America. Plus pic related is going to be on.

Not if BASED OSBORNE and his IMPERIUM EUROPA have anything to say about it.

I told you in the last thread, report the account.

Oh look at me, I can think with "nuance". I'm sick of faux-intellectual twats tbh.

No one trusts you, Georgie boy.

Woke up just in time to make breakfast before the debate.

Are we all /comfy/ here?

Would also be a good point to say it's probably why Obama wants us to Bremain: to keep Europe uncompetitive against America

B-B-BUT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE VOTING REMAIN AND WE'RE POOR STUDENTS ON BENEFITS

REMAIN CAMPAIGN IS THE ESTABLISHMENT

BUT KEEP SHOUTING YOUR REVOLUTIONARY SLOGANS, LEFTIES

And here's a hopeful signal. We've yet to feel the full tidal wave of St. Jo's apotheosis, so don't get too comfortable, gents.

yes

can't wake up

I missed the "riots" too m8

wew

ta' lad

Of course they don't trust BASED GEORGE, those anti-white kikes know he's going to shove them straight in the ovens when we remain in EVROPA.

We need more than a 2% lead. 2% isn't comfy enough.

Infact, it's downright spooky

I'm clearly not the demographic who is meant to be reading this rag

I BELIEVE IN YOU, NIGE

Yeah, it could very well go the way of the Austrian presidential elections.

I remember when Private Eye used to be slightly amusing.

You know its business time because they've started using decimal points on the figures

Brexit will be the UK's finest hour.

Considering how boring and unfunny his previous films were, that's not really an achievement for Greaseblob.

Is he going to come out as transgender at the end of this one?

Kim Jong Check'd

what if remain wins like the poll?

Would Brexit Harm EU's Most Powerful Military?
archive.is/NzXIo

So, an almost toothless Royal Navy, a poorly-equipped British Army and an undermanned Royal Air Force, and we're STILL the EU's most powerful military? Things must be fucking dire on the Continent.

I just remember watching bowling for Columbine as a liberal teenager thinking this guy really punched a hole in the corrupted leaders of American.

Looking at it now, and having read a heap more stuff, its whole analysis is stupid. The only interesting bits on it were the bits he stole from Marilyn Manson

This one's cute

We're one of two nuclear powers in the EU, so if it all goes tits up we could take the ragequit option and nuke dresden and berlin in the name of Bomber Harris

Mourn like the Rhodesians did if the exit fails then remember there is nowhere to run to.

Set it all on fire.

Krauts can't even afford spare tracks for their tanks.

The European Union is a wealth redistribution institute. It is a communist project at its core.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Trident. What I got from the article is that our conventional forces were stronger than those on the Continent, and as much as it fills me with English pride, I'm still a little skeptical.

So I've heard. I've also heard from my mates still in the RAF that the Luftwaffe operates at only 30% capacity thanks to lack of maintenance and manpower.

Lies, it is a volkisch institute to protect the purity of the European Aryan race.

Have a Czech pointer checking those quads

Obvious b8

Nearly time lads,
filmon.com/tv/itv1

Czeched xD

OLA PEDRO, ME GUSTA LA TELE POR FAVOR!

Prague's lovely in the autumn, incidentally; would recommend you lads visit if you get the chance. Whole city turns golden in the evening sun, and there's nothing like have a few pints in that atmosphere.

I visited it a few years ago. Might I just say, the Czech Republic is one of the most stunning countries I've ever seen. Unfathomably beautiful. In fact I find it very confusing, it is far too beautiful for how irrelevant it is in Europe. It could easily have been the seat of a glorious, glorious white empire spanning the width of Europe. How the mighty has fallen so hard from the time of the Holy Roman Empire. It is remarkable in how irrelevant it is, post USSR.

I find it hard to understand, just how irrelevant it is, given how glorious and beautiful it is

IMPERIUM EVROPA

Fuck off you smelly spic, Based Osborne is going to build a wall like Fuhrer Trump all across the southern Spanish coast and he's going to send all you moors back to Africa. HAIL EVROPA.

These fucking yids are despicable, the body isn't even cold and it's been co-opted for the Yiddish needs.

I hope false flag information gets out about this, we need a hero to leak something…

ARE NIGE IS ON LADS, HERE IT COMES, IT'S STARTING

Osborne wants us to stay so he can poz our Britain up fam.

happening lads

lel

LOOKIT DAT FACE

This dude looks like a faggot.

Also what the fuck is this lads?

I c u b8in but lad I ain't h8in

allows you to screenshot posts if you're retarded

Will any of you pull a Tommy if Brexit fails?

t.bolice

fuck off

Oh no, not >hate

Let's fight hate and become cuckolds you biggots.

it is a grab feature made by Ronald Watkins (codemonkey), you select a post then click grab and it takes a screeenshot with a timestamp.

it is a datamining feature that is ebaumsworld-tier.

HATE IS BAD LADS WHY WON'T IT STOP :'(

He's fighting for us to stay so we can gas all the pakis and repopulate the country with mass European immigration.

ONE RACE, THE WHITE RACE

when I click that link, I get re-directed to "edge sport".

codemonkey fucking broke the filter tool on chrome. Doesn't work unless you use firefox now, and the grab feature doesn't fucking work on chrome either. (or chromium solutions)

As do I, it's why I never fuckin use it.

I don't believe in race lad, as it implies they could even compete with us whites

How is it datamining?

#ThankYourMP

Lads did you know MPs are better than us?

works fine for me, but this kind user has another link if you need it

Good. You shouldn't be using Chrome or any of its derivatives.

Misogyny guys.

=THIS IS BORING I WANT NIGE==

Reminds me of that odious woman in one of them Harry Potter books, for some reason.

I THINK THERE IS AN EPIDEMIC OF HATE

Oh, fucking osborne is on

Lol, the Indy are in line to do a Gawker

Could be worse; could be Jess Phillips mewling about her quim under threat from the tweets of men.

JO DIED SO LETS HAVE A LESS DIVISIVE DEBATE

Christ Osborne came out of the gates swinging her corpse as a political tool

kekek, straight to the point to neuter the immigration argument.

THESE YIDS ARE A CANCER

How can one man be so insincere?

Why is the UK so Aussiephobic?

Oy vey, hate is evil goy! Don't be divisive and backwards, we're all the same so diversity is strength :^)

m8, click the post box then grab

Thanx so much fam

McRonald logs all your posts to your IP and shares all your info with NT tech.

Because you're all cunts, cunt.

NIGEL FARAGE IS LITERALLY HITLER

Jesus, he godwin'd in the first 3 minutes

I hope Farage stands by it when he is on. These people are cowards.

oh sweet, yeah I see that, even has a little watermark

look at this fucking face

DISGUSTING AND VILE

What a fucking cuck. It's just a line of people for fuck's sake

You're welcome, lad.

I knew the shitainposter was an aussie.

well shitskins are disgusting and vile, so he's more right than he realises

oi cunts

those migrants are disgusting and vile, I agree

; w ;

Hope Nige tears this cuck shit apart.

jinx

did anyone else get an email asking to sign the petition to cancel the referendum?

I got an A-Z version of that list

Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

ROTHERHAM 1400

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.

archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

Kek, no. That's hilarious though.
Please let us get together democratically to deny our democratic right to decide on something democratically

Hot damn

Put this in a pastebin not a linkspam.

(heil'd)

The (((IMF)))

linkspam is more fun, plus in pastebin links aren't clickable

(((((INDEPENDENT EXPERTS)))))

I did ye

George looks a little like a duck.

I wonder if Ginnie thinks he's hot.

Ginnie's dad

ginnie only likes niggers

I don't know how you can keep your old haircut when you're so deep into recession. He needs to shave it.

No one watching peter hitchens on BBC1 ?!

Even a pizza advert could pass for the introduction to a porno.

Immoral tbh

He just won't stop lying lads.

We watch Nige on itv1. Although he's not on yet.

are they legally allowed to spam the electoral roll?

ukemergency.co.uk/blue-light-use/
>When Flashing Lights Can Be Used

No, you got the email? Care to share? Would be curious

Do you guys really think it was a false flag operation? It seems like such a senseless one if so. Why not target a Muslim MP? An EU migrant MP? Why a seemingly ordinary white MP?

No doubt Remain will politicise this and it'll be used as an excuse for a mysterious late swing to stay in the EU, but a deep Mi5-esque operation? Couldn't they come up with anything better?

Interesting fact: there were exactly 1488 victims in Rotherham but the police suppressed that figure for some reason

Well, I mean. Why the absolute fuck would you shoot an MP at all who was pro refugee and pro eu, if you wanted us to vote leave? It's ludicrous.

Who the hell just puts into google "immigration"

WEW

GEORGIE BOY BTFO

Labour Remain pro-migrant MP with two kids and husband for extra tear strings teared. I think it's perfect.

True. If it was a legitimate attack, it's just about the worst timing possible. It does reek of a setup, or that it was allowed to happen - it just seems so utterly retarded.

Who would garner more sympathy than a young(ish) mother?

I quite like Osborne lads, I just wish he would have stayed the fuck out of the EU referendum shit.

[email protected]/* */

True lads, good point.

Didn't realise Remain were this desperate.

All I can hope for is that the result is close - within 45:55 - such that it divides society further and keeps the debate alive.

WRONG FAGGOT
You serve at the Queen's pleasure

I…it's a o..one way door guys.

he just said that m8

Romanians. Bulgars, Moldovans, Albanians, Kosovars, Bosnians, Greeks, Iberians and Slavs aren't white.

t.Londoner that has to live with these people on a daily basis

Let's show him and Cameron the one way door.

He looks better now tbh

He fucking lied in everything he said so far. How can you like him?

Got The Andrew Marr Show open in another window, lads. Corbyn is getting flamed from all corners of Twitter.

That's just jewish D&C tactics, all the white people are exactly the same.

WE ARE ALL BROTHERS IN EVROPA

Can't make my mind up if this Peston cunt is a total fuckin cuck or not tbh

I met him at a function, oddly genuine guy in person. He said he sometimes felt a little self conscious in public because he's got this economist background and wants to do well for the country, but finds the press a bit challenging and confronting.

Thought it was a really genuine thing to admit. Also I think he's done a good job economically. He makes me think he's this fucking guy who just came into the job with these economic ideas, and he's being bullied and pushed into the limelight. Or maybe his wife's putting ideas into his head about being PM. Who knows eh, the point is he's not a good leader, should just stay back a bit and get on with the job.

what channel?

What does the queen think of the referendum?

I keep thinking he's a massive cuck, but the odd sentence makes him less cucky

I'm worried about Trump coming on the 22nd lads. Maybe it will distract from le funeral though and Trump is based.

albanianiggers are not white but all other eastern euros are white m8.

I WANT A STATUE OF JOE'S COCK

They are but only among themselves. Compared with Germans or Brits they're subhumans.

t. Slav

That's pretty much same thinking as me

plus he looks a bit like a kike, might just be his 'style' tho

LETS RENAME PARLIAMENT SQUARE AFTER HER

Lazy fuck.

Hitler liked muslims. In fact, a white islam and white jihad would be much better than kike-on-a-stick worship.

If only we could find a way to combine it with Based Woden and Germanic Paganism.

It's plausible he himself is tired of this shit.

Wait did I hear right
A statue for this skunk??

Was on Beeb 1; I'm looking back through the iPlayer.

I like HM the Queen, but whatever opinions she has are, sadly, irrelevant. The royal family can't ever utter a single word about politics without putting this country into a constitutional crisis. Word is they're leaning Leave.

wew

Wasn't that supposed to be a Christmas Tree?

Only just turned it on. Has farage been on yet? Was he good?

Islam is an Abrahamic religion, you know. Only modified to suit the desires of a pedophiliac shitskin.

I'd do her tbh.

Not yet lad, still waiting

time to leave ahmed

Not yet

No you missed nothing

>>>/out/

lads these cunts are such a bore jesus

Beans aren't circle shaped.

Those shields suck. Can you Britbongistanians do anything currectly?

She might get the fourth plinth at Trafalgar Square.

I know eh. Is money all we care about anymore?

Hitler liked it, and I would never question the will of the Almighty Fuhrer.

If we just replaced Mohammed with Thor it'd be a great religion to unite the white people of EVROPA.

The trump card.

FARAGE ON AFTER THE BREAK

They just HAVE to get Trump in with every debate. EVERY TIME

For me, filter works fine on Chrome. It's fucked on Firefox, though.

I'm (3) now, lad

They really aren't.

I sit on the Tube surrounded by "white" Eastern Europeans and feel like a stranger.

Poles only seem white because half of Poland is German.
Balts are white because they aren't Slavs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT SILLY DONALD TRUMP, ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE LIKE ME KNOW SO MUCH BETTER

Trump is the Great Satan and Farage his Demon Prince, and the invocation of St. Jo Cocks' name will stop the ebil white djinns.

Alright fam I get you but why is your Avatar Osburn? He's be exactly against everything you say.

who /wenttochurchtoday/ here?

Get moral, faggots

Where's a link to the show?

tbf dead traitors causes my poll to surge as well

What's this degenerate ad?

I love the sound of it

I did. Was a pretty ok service. I think my parish priest just came out for Leave.

I WANT A STATUE OF BOWDEN, SCRUTON, HITCHENS AND IRVING TBH

If they weren't cheating, they'd be in the fucking dust by now.

Quiet everyone, here's Nige.

Hitchens has turned into a defeatest cuck, I think he's off britpol's fan list

ARE NIGE

ARR NIGE

still as here

ads*

AREEEE NIGEEEE

appalling. killing. of. jo. cox.

Me too, where are you watching from?

The stream's usually about a minute behind.

mine gave a subtle nudge towards Remain but the entire service is massively Leave.

But we have a liberal woman vicar so you know which parts to ignore.

N I G E
I
G
E

lad no. He's a pundit.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO GAS ANOTHER 6 MILLION NIGE

Cuckchan's brit/pol/ started to idolize him as a sort of secret right-wing god after the general election last year, so I wanted to combine him with generic Amerilarp Pan-European nationalism because he wants us to remain in the EU like them.

Golly, he sits in that armchair just like my grandpa. Comfy.

well maybe you should fuck off namefag

kill yourself

ARE NIGE

should I convert? if so, why?

filmon

alright lad

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH

never ever

Farage not giving him an inch

BTFO with your tone policing, cucks

What about Rotherham you cuck?

DONT TELL THE TRUTH IF ITS DIVISIVE

w0t?

Any of you Britbongistanianites have a link to the telly you're watching?

it's great. I still wait for them to accuse him of murdering Cocks in cold blood.

Some one, please, you buds across the pond need a link to some shit if possible.

filmon.com/tv/itv1

Remain can't get over the fact that they have no Cox

No, you, you disgusting Slavic cunt.

Thank's lassies.

I'm not a slav and those are all gypoo scum.

Don't convert nominally; only claim you're Christian if you truly believe that Jesus Christ is the risen Son of God and the saviour of your soul.

No one's going to force you to convert, but supporting a Christian foundation of society (the type that forged the Empire, not the modern liberal shit) would be a great help.

ARE NIGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I sniggered.

Yes you silly cunt, you've said that all morning before Farage came on

They're Romanians.

Same as these subhumans.
Mystery meat descendants of various tartar tribes mixed with Europeans.

Oh thank you!

They're Romanians in the same way that niggers are British

Romanians =/= Roma

Too bad they still have Balls.

AYY LMAO LOOK WHAT I FOUND

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Peston#Personal_life

I need to take some fucking Xanax, fuck this goddamned world tbh.

I can never have anything good, fuck everything tqfh lads.

(((ROBERT PESTON)))

Also the interview with ARE NIGE is over lads

Roma gypoos are completely different m8.

Nige handled himself well, his terrorism remark will get him a bit of kudos with normies as well.

WELL PLAYED LAD

What a (((coincidence))).

Peston's a cunt…holy fuck….

Called it

If I wanted to show your gypsies I would have shown you gypsies.

If you'd ever lied with or known Romanians you'd know they're about as white as the average spic.

Is it over?
Or just quick commerical break then back to the Farage?

yea jew baystad

no that's it I think

Do you think if Based Codreanu ever got into power we wouldn't have to worry about them?

(((Romanians)))

Ok so when are the next polls coming out?

"I can't see or taste God so he doesn't exist" is the atheist mantra. Atheists are pretty lazy because they are selective in their approach.

None have considered work of people like Wittgenstein ("The facts are just the facts. Everything else, everything about which we care, everything that might render the world meaningful, must reside elsewhere.") or others who see the limits of the materialist view of the world.

But the social aspects are just as important. An entire generation of people (e.g. Dawkins) who enjoyed the solace and moral instruction of the Church happily tore it down after themselves so no one else could use it. They failed to replace these institutions and just tut and say "oh dear" when society goes to hell. It is just another aspect of the generational betrayal.

It is the one place you can go where everyone will be glad to see you tbh. Everywhere else in our society just wants to sell you things.

Heroes aren't meant to be perfect. If you had a hypothetical government, you'd still put Hitchens as Minister of Education or Law or whatever wouldn't you?

Switch to BBC Radio 5 Live for Nige's next event. His schedule for today is here:

Fascism/nationalism isn't just a white ideology.

Either way Hitler knew Europeans weren't of equal racial stock, which is why he rejected pan Europeanism in favour of devoting more land to the superior European race over the inferior races.

He used the example of Russia:

Russia has always been one of the largest and most resource abundant countries on the planet yet, for the past several hundred years outside of its German aristocracy it's remained a stagnant shithole because the regular people that work the land aren't of sufficient racial stock to fully utilise it in the same way that a German/Briton would.

No, he'd give up 2 months in, tell us all that education or law is unfixable and that we should all just go home and that it is all rigged so why bother.

My parents are atheists. Simply because they think God is none of their business.

Wait, no bullshit?
Wow, thanks, user.

This is one of the biggest aspects of it that I've seen. Religion seems to be what ties a community together and a nation at large. Unites it.

Where is the one at 11:30 on?

Radio.

If you wait until 11:45 he's on sky news instead

(heil'd)
(heil'd)
(heil'd)
(heil'd)
(heil'd)
(heil'd)
PRAISE KEK

which station?

BBC Radio 5 Live, so no video livestream. You can listen live here: bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live

The third one will be on Sky News at 11:45 am.

PRAISE HIS NAME
PRAISE LORD KEK

thank you famlad

Sky is showing a bunch of polls.

Out still in the lead

I never said it was a white ideology lad and I agree that the different European races aren't equal.

I'm just wondering whether someone as great in character as Condreau could have raised up the Romanian people to not be as scummy as they are now.

this tbf
atheism leads to nihilsm, either stoic or hedonistic, i should know, i am one unfortunately.

atheists will say "oh but we're an atheist society and we're moral" but thats because they're living at the end of a society that was built on christianity, and so they still feel the effects of that.

*Codreanu

WTF

Is this the MSM I'm used to?

kek

I am a burger stuck in Scotland at the moment. Is there any way I can see Trump, or is this going to be private? I would give my left nut to shake his hand

Probably, he's popping across soon, check his event schedule, you may be able to snag tickets if it's an open event

Scotland is so cucked yo might only have one nut left, lad

Probably private; he's just there to see his golf greens. Though you could ask at the embassy to find out if you can help. U.S. embassies tend to be very helpful, and especially if you're a Yank.

PLEASE WORK YOUR MAGIC TRUMP

jock bitch on sky

This made me kek.

Thats a good idea with the embassy, I might try. It does look like a private visit…god i hope he does an event.

It is cucked to the max.

Good God, that moderator.

Hope somebody has a webm of this.

It's gossip it's a method of feminising the males of a population and making them into nu-males.

dailystormer.com/islam-aint-the-problem/

>Now most people who have heard of Kolokotronis and this phrase mistakenly believe “Fire and Axe” was some kind of battle cry about killing Turks. In reality, the meaning had to do with what he did to the other Greeks. During this period many Greeks did not want to risk death by fighting the Turks, some were even given additional tax breaks and other benefits if they would sign papers promising not to revolt.

Fair article and fair points made tbh.

Paddy Ashdown and this fella on Sunday Politics on BBC 1 at the moment.

This is bullshit. That moderator is clearly just Nuttall with a wig on.

And Anderson is just Nuttall after his dead body has been lying in a pool for a week.

twitter.com/LibDemPress/status/744292519635197952

I'd watch that, tbh, for the sheer entertainment value if nothing else.

Link to this?

i.e.

I'm so glad the LibDems are dead on their feet

kek

NIGE ON

He's here!!!!

I love his breath

Nige!

but now that we've got the recipe…

Tfw Hitchens not voting out on Thursday

Really?

Onward to victory lads.

I wouldn't be surprised. He's like fucking Eeyore the Donkey.

Man, Fuck Hitchens

He is a professional demoraliser and profit of doom
i.e. a pundit.

I love it when redpills just happen like that.

I'm a little scared by Nigel breathing so close. I can close my eyes and imagine him next to me.

This guy on Radio 5 Live sounds like Sarcuck, tbh.

An user in a previous thread emailed him, he said he wasn't voting, the referendum was rigged and the country is doomed and we should give up.

Hitchens is a defeatist cuck

mod looks like he's studying 3rd wave feminism at uni

my sides

BREAKING POINT!

proof lad? hes posted a few blogs saying he thinks that brexit will win

The positive thing is that when we leave we can do better

kek

He's at least conceded that the whole thing isn't hopeless, though.

Also liked his little dig at Remain:

Honestly though, I don't think a state has ever gained sovereignty or independence through a referendum. It seems like it can only happen by war and inflicting attrition on the governance you want gone.

The stupid minge can't even construct a coherent sentence after that.

who put you on the planet, ugh?

WOMEN AT COLOGNE WERE TREATED "BADLY"

NOT ASSAULTED

NOT RAPED

WHO'S THE FOOL IGNORING REALITY NOW

"COmplete control of our borders in the EU"?

fucking kek

Senior defence chief Lord Guthrie switches sides in Brexit battle from Remain to Leave over 'dangerous' European army plans
archive.is/EMp7i

Vote Leave sets out post-Brexit plans
archive.is/SWto1

There was literally nothing wrong with Farage's poster. I'm sure he asked them all to gather together in a travelling swarm of migrants like that though…

I want Nigel to breath directly into my ear.

Damn, I didn't save it. He 100% did say this a few times though. But this is a blog post of his saying pretty much just that:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-wont-be-voting-on-referendum-day.html

THE GREEKS WERE ENTHUSIASTIC SUPPORTERS OF THE EU

NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE CUCKED OUT OF THE VOTE

MUH RUSSIA, MUH ISIS

Hitchens robs your soul
Scruton gives shows hope

OMFG

"Soveriegn but not powerful"

wtf

Where can I listen to Nige, have we got a link?

Link's been posted about six times already, lad.

why?

Lad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_referendum#Past_referendums

nvm, got it

See how nice Holla Forums is, user?

NO ONE'S GOING TO FORCE US INTO A EUROPEAN ARMY

BRITAIN CAN CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NOSE BEHIND THE CURTAIN

He breaths extremely loudly every time he's on radio and I can't get away from it, that's all I hear

"Tiny offshore island"

who is this bint?

A tiny offshore island

SPLENDID ISOLATION

t. some British woman

Notice how the male journalist is the only one to greet Nigel, treat him with respect and not come right in with a confrontational tone?

Fucking women journalists.

Is there anyway of saving these after the interviews have been conducted?

SHARES WILL WOBBLE

NOT AN EXPERT!!!!!!

DEMOLISHED

FUCKOFF JOHN…BACK TO SOUTH AFRICA

There's an iPlayer option, I believe.

sky news next

To borrow from the aussies
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Farage on sky news in 12 mins

Okay, so the last is Sky News.
Here you guys are, again:
news.sky.com/watch-live

Here is the news

LET'S TALK ABOUT JO COX AGAIN

Ok, that's Nige done on Radio. Next one up is Sky News: news.sky.com/watch-live

I think he did well. Not sure how many normies he'll convince, but him having an answer for everything and reminding them of Cologne is great.

that was back in february lad! people can change their minds

tbf i like peter hitchens. he's a miserable old grumpy cunt, but i can't blame him. and he's a fantastic writer, his descriptions of the britain of his youth in the rage against god moved me to tears and im not even english

"badly treated"

How can the let this happen to their women.

ARE NIGE'S GLORIOUS POSTER…

"AN APPALLING SIGHT"

DAVID MILIBAND
…FUCK OFF DAVE…GO BACK TO ISRAEL

The email was from April, so if he's changed his mind last minute, it'll be a striking and sudden change.

WE CAN'T LET PEOPLE FORGET
PUSH IT GUYS, PUSH THE NARRATIVE

two months can be a long time for some people

We should bring back millipede-posting.

In hindsight, that's a weird fucking place to have that interview

meant for

Anywhere else you can watch that? It's blocked in Australia

YVETTE COOPER SAYING ARE NIGE'S POSTERS TO BE WITHDRAWN….FUCKING LEFTIES MUST BE PURGED

Shit, Bruce, why is everything blocked in Aussieland?

I'm trying to find one, but it seems like the Australian options are all behind a paywall.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
do you even know howto use a proxy?

waiting for Nige…

Peter hasn't changed his mind on anything since the 1960s. Part of his charm is he's a stubborn immovable rock. I don't see him having a change of heart

This is ok, livestation.com/skynews_international/live

No Farage yet though.

he's not voting, said so in a tweet/column

Interviewer is Faisal Islam. Hoo boy.

if >>>>6384029
doesn't work try
youtube.com/embed/y60wDzZt8yg

To be fair to him, he did a good job against Cameron. When the race war comes and we purge them all, I'd like us to purge him last tbh, I think he's earnt it

I don't watch this Sky shit, what's with Faisal?

he converted to christianity, lad, thats a pretty big change. i reckon he's a big softie at heart

How much of a queer do you have to be to report a poster for racism?

Get a thicker skin for god sake.

Or is it just the fact that he's a Mudslime?
(Which is completely understandable–fuck them all)

He shat all over David Cameron in a debate night. It was actually quite good.

news.sky.com/watch-live

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-comes-first-ww3-global-8104500

He did, but I think cammie's incompetence played a part.

He's an ok Paki who claims to be neutral, but he's likely to play the race card. But as has said, he walked all over Dave in a televised debate.

why live

Seems like #ProjectFear is taking effect. Or is it just pre-voting nerves?

He shat on Cameron? I may need to see that.

Ooh! He's here!!!!

vid lad

ARE NIGE ON NOW

news.sky.com/watch-live

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARE NIGE IS ON

Enjoy.

99.99999999999999999999% of people loooool!!!

NOT AN ARGUMENT

jesus

I DON'T LIKE IT, MAKE IT GO AWAY..
BOO HOO
I DON'T LIKE POLITICIANS STEALING MY MONEY…WHAT DO I DO LADS?

fucking MSP go back to holyrooooood

"No place in a civilized debate…"

just cuck my fucking… Oh God.

N I G E L

damn, that rt.com website crashed my browser. How much javascript does that website even contain.. jesus christ..

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE POSTER

ITS NOT LIKE IT SAID "THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD HAVE"

IT JUST SHOWS A PICTURE OF SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENING

"I was…
S H A T T E R E D
H
A
T
T
E
R
E
D

poster was stupid tbh

we were winningn using a positive message ffs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

BECUZ MUH RAPEFUGEES

AND CUZ IT LOOK LIKE NATSEE PROPABA-UGANDA

IT HURTS MUH FEEWINGZ

What's wrong with that?!

Go to motherfuckingwebsite.com/ to give your browser a breather.

Kek, didn't mean to imply anything. Just meant that that's what you would have thought it said based on the reaction's of the cucks

Fucking this. There is nothing , absolutely nothing wrong with this poster. Zero.

Someone just needs to pull on absolute children naivety and ask what exactly they think is wrong about that poster.

Apparently depicting immigrants is racist now.

Farage isn't back tracking at all. Good lad.

LET'S TALK ABOUT JO COX AGAIN

(((MURNAGHAN))) FUCKING TAIG

Nicola the Fish said it was racist, probably because you're not allowed to show the "refugees" are brown or whatever.

He gave remain an open goal to score an emotional goal

It's not factually wrong, it's tonally wrong

He's picked up a few things from Trump, tbh. Same strategy of pushing the envelope and letting the media trip all over themselves.

I haven't been shitposting here in a while, just wanted to check how Brexit is going…
I checked Breitbart and it isn't looking good for you, britfags… Do you have better sources? Is the one that I checked wrong?

"dont be concerned about millions of economic migrants coming to Europe, bringing radical Islam, its only a few years until they can come over!"

"how dare you use this issue as a political football!!"

FUCKING HOW

Why is everything shit?

Nothing is the way it should be, my life is completely fucked and I don't know how to unfuck my own shit.

I need some fucking Xanax tbqh lads, just fuck this shite arse world.

No, we're pretty much fucked

I noticed that. He mentioned "the establishment."
M
A
Great minds think alike.
A

Me may be okay actually, some polls give it to us, some polls put them up by 2%

LA LA LA LA LA IT'S NOT HAPPENING I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALA

*scream of girl getting rogered*
*"allahu ackbar!"*
*explosion*
*another girl squeals*

LA LA LA LA LA LA RACISTS GO HOME LA LA LA

WHERE'S THE PASSPORT, NIGE

We have a fucking tweet from Juncker talking about the need for an EU army

How do people act like this is a fucking myth

I fucking hope lad

*Squeaky chair*

He should have brought a print-out of that and forced that Taig to read it.

OMG just because he said it doesn't mean that he meant it, gosh

yes goy, look how """"close"""" it is, goy.

this is a fair democratic referendum, goy

oooh so close. unlucky goys!

I like your optimism, but it's more probably like:

I love his tie

Dammit, no more Nigel.

I'd hate to see Remain win as it would probably kill Farage

Paul later

No matter how depressed we will be if we Remain, this will absolutely destroy Nige.

Lads. We will win.
Quit this pessimism and spread the message.

The polls are in his favor, no?

Good, fuck (((Farage))) tbqh lads.

Oh, God, they're still bitching about Nigel's poster!!!!!

news.sky.com/watch-live
Look at that cunt's hair.

Woman on sky news
COHEN

DEPLOY THE COHEN!!!

Take your Xanax and hang yourself.

rather odd connection

So question then, was the empire based on Catholicism or just a non liberal version of Protestantism lad?

Those fucking teeth, good Lord.

wont be seeing that poster again

You're fucking disturbed. Seek help

Huh?

lel

Why do we still mention this boring fucking cunt anymore?

Paul Nuttal on somewhere at 7:30pm, I need to check the thread.

kek, under rated post

he's a cunt straight out, I had no idea why people even liked him, probably a few decent SUNDAY MAIL articles but he's a defeatist cuck and civic nationalist

Get the new thread ready, lads; we're at 700.

why lad. it's a nice tie.

ST. JO COX….NEVER FORGET

It reminds me of the days when India was under our control as a colony tbh

Why does Woes not understand that his biggest problem is how he keeps surrounding himself with fucking weirdos, lads?

new thread coming…

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/19/brussels-train-station-evacuated-after-two-suspect-suitcases-fou/

HABBEDING

Patron Saint of the EU, Vibrancy and Diversity

FRESH BREAD

His biggest problem is that he's a faggot who's more interested in LARPing and countersignalling plebs than actually winning. He still has the cancerous neo-reactionary attitude

Put in new thread!

He's a weirdo himself so it shouldn't surprise you.

Thank you for the (You)

I imagine it's non-respondents. My mother's voting out with a vengeance and has just hung up on everyone who's called to poll her.

there is a newer thread , lad

why has trump got the Ashbringer? Should it not be the corrupted form as him having it would be a win for evil not good.