Kristen Stewart comes out (again)

No one cares

Just waiting for the other shoe

She looks like literal shit literally

Kristen Stewart is a tranny. This is just a psyop, all a part of the faggot agenda.

Two trannies walking side by side.

What about Serena Williams

Wow based, how will cumskins live with themselves!?

don't you have to have transitioned in order to be considered a 'tranny'?

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

Mike "It's Current Year" Pence

Low hanging fruit when it comes to spotting and uncovering trannies.

y'know what'll make her seem more attractive? If we stand her next to this 7 foot gorilla, the goyim will never suspect a thing

Mike "Year of the Electric Eel" Pence

Why does the Cisbusters dyke look like a sex doll?

I'm sick of this fucking shit. Words mean things and it's always filthy hipsters messing them up. GAY is a euphemism for homosexual from back when the word meant "happy. Paul Lynd and Liberace were "gay" since their private lives were their own business and people in the 1950's had more class than to gossip publically, they only cared that Lynd was funny on hollywood squares and that Liberace played piano well. Referring to mopey dykes as gay'' misuses the term on multiple levels and is emblamatic of how ignorant and degenerate current year is.

I like how she comes out but all she can talka bout is how it will affect Trump.

Not insecure at all.

It's like whatever girls Holla Forums lusts after immediately goes gay or something, its like meme magic.

u cared enough to make a thread tho

DON'T TELL JENNYFAGS

why does Holla Forums have such shit taste?

YOU LEAVE HER ALONE GAY WIZARDS

why is this our type

I think Holla Forums just has super gaydar.

It's the culture of the time, nor we're about kissless virgin republican star wars fans

Now you've done it Holla Forums

Didn't she marry a plebbit admin?

she looks fucked up. her head too fucking big.

So who is her g/f gonna be any takers?

Megyn Kelly.

Also Jenny will date jenny

jenny will date me once i start my transition

We must show our love

Jenny will not become a les.

sorry Holla Forums i just call it how I see it, and according to Holla Forums rules Jenny sucks on clits.

She may only be seeded by God himself

Chloe is a lesbian?

Why are they always so fucking wrong?

wow trump is a fucking cuck wtf i hate him now

It's more pussy for him. Guarantee if you asked him at any point in his life about fags that's what he would say. Lesbians he'd say who cares wouldn't want that pussy anyway.

Hollywood is like a Lesbian factory.

Why is that ugly emotionless cunt an actress? Does she even get any work besides those shitty twilight movies she did like 5 years ago?

The awards shows should tell you that being in Hollywood has nothing to do with being good at acting, at least not today.

>>>/zoo/

Shills pushing trannies do not represent Holla Forums

pure pottery

pretty sure that's a reaction to being forced to suck octogenerian jew dick for roles

Jenny hasn't been on a casting couch though.

But you made a thread about it, so you do care.
Also I care as well

Maisie fucked at least 3 guys last year. Yeah, she and Sophie turned fucked a lot, but it was because Sophie dominated her. Just imagine being her in that position. Sophie is twice her size and she was twice her weight not long ago and also they were/are friends, what would you do?

Is that a lesbian thing?

Fucking women.

Even sophie being a sour faced bohemoth it's still not a fair competition, she probably even lied about fugging the middle aged meth head in that pic.

That's not one of those guys, just a random Maisie pic. But if you want names, one is called Charley Palmer Rothwell, the other is called Bill Milner her current boyfriend, tehy live together and the third is called Jack, surname unknown, her previous boyfriend.

I think that's enough to know she is not a lesboid

dis tbh

That's fucking disgusting. She's a nasty slut.

I don't understand Holla Forums, I really don't. What exactly does she think she deserves respect for? Being a cheap whore? Being open about being a cheap whore? Surviving long enough to get to be a cheap whore?

I'm literally 8 beers in and am only now feeling a slight buzz. How the fuck do these people live?

She's a social media hack for Ted talks. She also writes awful articles on medium about how alt-righters want to kill her.
Please enjoy this video where she explains why STIs are inevitable (comments disabled).

Humanism is a hell of a drug.

Kinda like that pic, yeah

she has no movies in the pipes does she

Correct..

why is she so greasy and gross? and not just her hair and face, i get the feeling she sweats greasiness. The more i look at her, the more nauseous i become. I cant remember ever being so throughly repulsed by another human being.