The Passion 2

SEQUEL IN THE WORKS

JEWS BTFO

archive.is/esfWt

Rofl

Sounds about right.

Oh. inb4 Holla Forums comes in with;

Yup. He was from Jerusalem. That's what a jew was long ago before the cult of judaism become a "religion"

Correct Jesus was not a Jew he was a judean, Jews were Edomites to the south of judaea who got conquered and forced into the judean religion in 200bc Judah and the other 11tribes were white just like Jesus.

I'm not that familiar with the historical aspects of it so I'm no t sure if you're trolling me or not.

It's a bit speculative, but he's right for the most part. Jesus was a Judean of the country of Judea and of the tribe of Judah, but 11 of the 12 Apostles (and Paul) were Benjamites of Judea–a geographical distinction, not a racial one.

The Pharisees, which would later implement Talmudic Judaism (over 300 to 500 years), became "Jews" when they presented their religion as being open to conversion to compete with Christianity. Less than 10% of modern Jews are actually of the original Judean stock, and the word "Jew" wasn't even popularized until the 1600's.

The Jews have relied on ignorant evangelical Protestants for most of their support. A pop-culture movie that exposes the legitimate Christian stance on the Jews is a threat to one of their greatest alliances.

The bible is a threat to jews.

The unadulterated bible is a warning against jews.

I know Jesus was not a religious jew. Though that's the thing, you imply jew is a race: it's not. inb4 I'm called a shill or a kike because I'm saying the truth that jew isn't a race.

CLUB THE NEANDERKIKES SPECIES WAR NOW

I can't even figure out what the implication is.

This movie will probably be about the early christians BTFO of jews or being killed by them. Either way, they are going to come off as uberkikes.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

with the flak Gibson got couldn't this movie be way more kosher this time around? trying to get good with the tribals?

or will Mad Mel just say fuck it?

Christianity is antisemitic

I guess we will find out….

I saw this as well. Prepare for some gold, and yet another blacklisting of Based Mel.

i dont think he cares

if you were redpilled would you pander to jews in any form after they fucked you like that?

they will never like this guy, ever.

the jews rode him for money, and then he used his status and influence to turn on them. they dont hate him for his jew rants, they hate him because he made The Passion.

I can't wait to see Mel's latest truthful depiction of jews, maybe the Christ-Cucks will finally wake up.

Kikes aren't Neaderthals, Europeans are. Jews are the gene scum survivors of the first antediluvian Urban civilization. All of their morals them for their evolutionary adaptations to parasitic urbanism.

This gun b good. Will watch on opening day.

He's probably smart enough to say "fuck it" at this point since kikes will never accept him

PASSION 2

JEWS ARE GIVEN MORE MAGICAL POWERS AS CHOSENS…. JEWS ARE MADE SPECIAL — VIKINGS ARE BLUE HAIRED DOG FUCKERS

JEWS ARE MAGIC

JEWS ARE THE SEED OF GOD

A JEW IS GOD

JEW'S ARE (((ANGRY))) ABOUT THIS — AND YET IT'S IN EVERY FUCKING THEATRE?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

HMMM?

The Passion 2: Electric Boogajew

This is just more ((((christian))) bullshite

Can you cucks here stop worsopping that Jew. What are some good Pagan movies?

"Poor little white boy" is a pretty good series you should check out

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL POSTS

Pol is a PAGAN board!

What is intl exactly? Is it like Holla Forums?

Brexit: Facts Not Fear

Passion 3: we kill European culture and history

hello, newfag

Talk about newfags; have you seriously not seen the “play dumb” defense before?

European history and culture is christian.

It's a different ID, although he probably did that on purpose

I love how they Kikes try to deny it even know its written plain as day.

I'm all for Israel, its better for the world if all the jews are in one spot rather than all over the planet.

do you want cockroaches infesting the entire world or just a tiny piece of beachfront property by the mediterranean?

Mel blew out of the water the concept of the "Noble Savage" with his movie Apocalypto, which showed how brutal the Mayans really were.

Hello, Alt-Kike newfriend.
Allow me to show you something:

As history has shown time and time again, the only solution to the Jewish problem is complete and total extermination

Notice,,,, true story though. Rachel is a 9/11 Truther also… If you're not in a Jewish cult like (((Christianity))) you can see narrative shifts fucking EVERYWHERE. Hold on to your MAGA hats, boys. This is no longer Doom Paul's version of Holla Forums

GET HYPE

I hate Christianity, but I do recognize this as a massive slap in the face to Judea, so I'm ok with it.

Based Mel Gibson

No real reason for that.

Based Mel

What a glorious bastard. I can't even begin to imagine how butthurt the pedowood kikes are about this.

this looks pretty good. I might give it a watch tomorrow.

Would be interesting to see if he breaks his "no jews" rule.

haha did it really get a percent because the story is "jewish"?

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF THE NEW "PASSION OF CHRIST" MOVIE

kinda weird how different machiavelli looks as a statue compared to how he looks on pictures
polite sage for OT

I don't know how the juden can be asspained about this when in their own talmud they basically confess to doing exactly that to Jesus if not much worse.

I also laughed hard at how butthurt they were about Mel Gibson they did 24/7 whining about him throughout media. If that didn't redpill you on who controls the media, nothing will.

Mel is very fit for a man of his age

Wasn't Revelations written by some guy who ate magic fungus?

Yeah, he's quite a big guy.

For jews.

COME ON!

more christcuckery, just what we need…

Mel can't cure christians of their jew-love, he can only do what he does best, make movies.

Indeed. Judging by your butthurt and jewish butthurt, it is exactly what we need more. The zionists will dislike this as well, the traitors and heretics like Hagee.

Was it even that John?

Fuck off Holla Forums, Holla Forums and/or goon.
The fact is today Christianity is a fucking heresy, Jews were hated and dealt as Holla Forums would for most of it's history and a all important advances by white christian males before the west got pussyfied.

You know nothing, YOU are nothing

Remember to report all intl posters

good goy, just pray to jebus and adopt more african babies
all our problems will be solved

I love it how shills/anti-Christs have to lie and deceive people to push their (((agenda))).

Just because Jews are corrupting churches doesn't make Christianity cucked. Remember that Jews have been targeting Christians ever since they got butthurt about Jesus calling out their shit

PURE COINCIDENCE

He of course wasn't jewish, clearly the 13th tribe of jewdah wasn't comprised of jews, abrahamic religions totally have nothing to do with jews.

Obviously yahweh is a white european god to whom we should repent and give our shekels to!

where did I lie?
are you saying adopting niglets isn't christian pastime at this point?

Yes it was and may i remind you that when Jesus asked what his apostles desired not long before the crucifixion or shortly before he returned to Heaven, John was the only one that asked to stay on heart until the return of Jesus and Jesus was okay.

The Apostle John still live on earth because God, through his power, made it so. Apostle John had to hid when christianity was corrupted by mixing it with pagan shit and other deviation from the teachings of Jesus and the roman persecutions of christianity

You made a straw man argument.

Yes.

what will the sequel be about?

Reported for c&d

*D&D not C&D

GUYS PATHFINDER IS BETTER THAN DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS.

The time of Jesus on Earth and the Jews persecution of early christianity

You know i meant divide and destroy

I fucking love Mel Gibson!

The rats are screeching again. And the movie isn't even done yet. Can't wait for the butthurt that will ensue once it premieres.

Elaborate on this please.

oh FUCK yes
Stay safe, Mel.
Check under your bed for Mossad agents every night.

We would all agree with you on that, if Israel existed independently and wasn't a parasitic entity that survives on billions of foreign aid each year from U.S.

Because then they would be BTFO in a matter of days, since the kikes in IDF only have leverage through military tech and funding from the U.S.

Move all jews to Israel and cut all funding and the jewish problem would be solved overnight.

But that won't happen like that, unless one can discuss the jewish question openly.

Pagan faggots are the worst since they're all nordics, never hellenics