Notice somehting about this photo?

Taken recently on the Obama's trip to Yosemite, about three hours from the Bay Area.

These children all come from a San Francisco school.

Is something missing from this photo fam?

blond hair

Thank you I'm pissed off now. Bumbing bc others should feel the rage.

Look at how diverse they are, shit colored diversity.

These AFP pictures are carefully considered and only with the consent of white house press allowed to be released. They knowingly and willingly looked at this and said yup we can publish this. Look at how tolerant and diverse we are. *rubs hands* these idiots will surely applaud this.

If peace means accepting second-class citizenship
I DON'T WANT IT!
If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of injustice and evil
I DON'T WANT IT!
If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deafening status quo
I DON'T WANT PEACE!
If peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated
I DON'T WANT PEACE!

WE MUST REVOLT AGAINST THIS PEACE!
- Adolf Hitler

People like to refer to us as 'le edgy teenagers' or 'le alt right'. Good let them think we are just trolling, just being edgy, let them underestimate us. The day of the rope and the guillotine will come for all of them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YO - SEMITE

sure thing bud

photographic demographic before and afters

are they effective on useful idiots? surely something within them would sense it's wrong

Looks like your average group of American schoolchildren TBH.

The future looks bright.

schlomo, need guns?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is a spanish kid and two muslim kids in that picture, whether you consider that white or not…

Certain areas, yes.

Look at all those hideous subhumans. It's like someone took a dump in the gene pool.

White genocide is real and it's well underway. The question is: who is willing to fight it?

Artificial wombs when?
That might be the only way to place us back on top demographic wise

Http://northwestfront.org

Change immigration laws to prevent non-Whites from coming
Sterilization of non-Whites
End welfare/ subsidization of non-Whites
Non-Whites that are already here limited to 1 child
End anti-discrimination laws in order to discriminate in favor of Whites-Only.

Among other options, of coarse.

I agree with your other ideas here but reality is we live in ==CURRENT YEAR==

What can be done realistically speaking?

Whats funniest about this is shitskins typically don't like going camping. The whole picture is a fabricated kike lie.

Yuri would tell us that a culture change is needed before the final solution can be used.

Man, I was there in Dec 2009. It was clear of vagrants. I could feel the history of the place.emanating from the past as I stood there in the rain.

The only joy I can get from that pic is knowing that nearby is a holocaust memorial that these shitskins are likely using as a toilet.

Hitler was a pretty goo writer

Never.
You're poor and not a Jew

A PHOTOSHOOT THAT LOOKS LIKE AMERICA

all the whites are dead

the first and third pics hurt the worst.

There's like 2 white kids I could positively identify

It doesn't even look like there are any Chinese or Japanese kids here either. Two girls are maybe sorta Asian but a lot of mestizo kids have hooded eyes too.

So no blondes, no obvious white kids, no real Asians either. It literally looks like a crowd of almost completely Mexican/mestizo kids, maybe a couple of Indian/Pakistani type kids too, and one black boy, and a girl who might be half-black next to him. ONE boy might be a Euro/white kid. But they chose a dark skinned one.

The outrage is valid but you are still a worthless piece of shit for not showing the rest of the people in the photo.

My guess is these kids, while handpicked, are handpicked from a group of 'disadvantaged youth'. All the cool shit when I was a kid was never for the whites because it was assumed our parents actually did stuff with us. Which of course isn't always the case.

No thanks Intel CEO Rabbi Goldstein, I'll just get the chink shit plastic version for a tenth of the price. Hell, I'll get 3 so I don't have to play Payday with fucking casual shitters who STILL can't pick the right engine on Big Oil THREE FUCKING YEARS LATER!

Smaller size

Funny part, that really is the crux of their argument

Mate, helpme.jpg is a spic, a castizo or just a swarthy spaniard from Mexico, but he ain't Anglo-American.