Juggalos march against trump in Washington D.C

Whoop whoop Dumpf is finished
How will cumskins dumpf will recover from ICP going after Donald trump? Juggalos are now marching to bring in my Muslim refugees.

This time they mean business, literally.

If I was ICP then I wouldn't be doing this. Their fanbase is almost 100% methed out white trash. Immigrants aren't going to be buying their shit.

We're going to meme magick Drumpf's impeachment, boys!

Soros money is still money right:^))

Are you implying ICP smart?

Didn't juggalos went after gamergate and failed years back?

Fucking memes how do they work?

Only thing I can see making this happen really.

Smart enough to carve out a mini empire off almost zero talent and a one note gimmick. Without any big label support either and in a industry notorious for idiots wasting their fortunes and being ripped off by accountants, managers, and such. They obviously aren't actual idiots at least from a financial sense. This is a bad business move.

Styx is that you?

No, just a /mu/tant. Their enduring existence was baffling to me and I actually looked into their history. These talentless fucks are loaded and sell all sorts of merch and other media along with their albums. It's all going to them because they own their label and shit. Life isn't fair.

I actually met some retards that were married IRL that were ICP fans
They were also much to my disdain, swingers.

kys mundaneshill

Sounds about right. Juggalos are an embarrassment to the white race.

DRUMPFCUCKS BTFO YET AGAIN!

This is absolutely hilarious AND I predicted it weeks ago, pic VERY related. Just think…How retarded do you have to be if the ICP are calling you out? It's fucking crazy…Chumpcucks are in denial abot this but THEY are the new generation of lolcows, a bunch of whiny, insecure BITCHES who are completely incapable of taking criticism, in short a real bunch of CHUMPS!

How does it feel to know the whole world is laughing at you Chumplets? How does it feel to be a fucking JOKE? Get used to it, nobody's coming to help you now…IT'S OVER!

YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST!

DRUMPF MAY HAVE LIED, BUT AMERICA REFUSED TO DIE!
==#YOUHAVETOGOBACK! (TO THE 1950'S)
#DUMPDRUMPF!
#UNITEDWEARESTRONG!

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I WANT TO BELIEB

I feel oblige to say that we aren't all this bad, please don't judge all of us based on this one event…Most of us don't even give a shit about politics.

Before you hate on us you need to learn what we are all about, educate yourselves. We're a broad community, it ain't all about ICP. It's about the juggalos.

Is this the second coming of the drumpfsperg?

Funny enough, now Youtube is showing a little popup about not being able to pay content creators because ads are not showing. So, please, even Google is asking now:

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

They still exist? Wow. Wasn't the ICP unmasked as some sort of evangelic Christian charade or something a couple of years ago? Didn't they also land in the FBI watch list around that time?

No way the fat one is not a Jewish pedophile.

>>>/mu/
>>>/reddipol/

Yes and yes.

I'm surprise no one posted about ICP declaring war on trUmp on Holla Forums yet.

Music is all magic…you can't even hold it.
What did he mean by this?

No, it's the same hollow imitation that's been trying to keep the fire going since the real one stopped posting.
RIP drumpfsperg, apparently nobody is capable of replacing you, you glorious autistic snowflake.

What couldn't be a better representation of antifa than insane clowns that don't know how practical laws work?

Wow, so witty! Pat yourself on the back Drumpftard, you really stuck it to those "cucks"! What else do you have up your sleeve are you going to holler "ESS JAY DUBYAS!!!" at them? I'm sure that will change their minds…Idiot, keep making your sad little jokes, see how far it get you.

Why do you "people" insist on raiding our board? What are you trying to achieve? I'm not even mad…I'm just wondering how petty you have to be to engage in this behaviour…Smdh tbh.

Fucking trashfires. How do they work?

Why the sun born in the south and dies in the west?

You sound divided friend

And you sound Drumpftarded.

You have much to learn. Hone your skills.

user, I…

Can confirm this is the real drumpfsperg

Damn, does this take me back. Top-tier micspam material.

He's gotten this weak? Jeez

There's only so much bigotry a man can take before he becomes numb…I am sad to say that i am reaching that point. When I swore that i would defend this board from stormtrolls I didn't know what was in store for me, if I had I'm not sure I would have taken that vow…I have been harassed, insulted and generally treated like a piece of shit ALL YEAR! Why? Because I rub your noses in some painful truths that you would prefer to ignore? REALLY? Are you seriously THAT insecure???
PATHETIC!

I made a vow and I REFUSE to break it. PERIOD! Your racism and bigotry hardly even has an effect on me anymore, I have evolved beyond your PETTY insults and CHILDISH race hate. YOU made me what I am…Now your own creation will destroy you.

As we speak I am infiltrating ALL of YOUR board's, shall we see how it feels when the tables are turned stormshit? I'm going to do to your boards EXACTLY what you have done to MINE and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I'm going to fucking destroy EVERYTHING that you love, think you can handle that? Get ready to reap your bitter harvest Drumpfcucks. You can't even complain, after all you sowed it yourselves.

You have no idea how correct you are.

wew
e
w

jej
e
j

Come on. Try harder.

ICP are God's punishment for hipsters

every time somebody on /mu/ listens to indie rock, He personally deposits another American dollar into their account

I want to say this is an unjust punishment but I can't deny how intensly insufferable a lot of /mu/ is. Still, fucking ICP of all curses.

I miss ICP memes

That sucks. I thought those guys were pretty funny in vid related. Can't fucking stand their music though.

They seem like cool guys. Should have known they were libshits though.

It looks like they're actually protesting their classification as a gang by the FBI not trump. So whatever that means.

GTFO

If you look at those webms they're laughing at themselves and their awful wrestling. They're dumb and their music stinks but they seem ok.