weaboo XDD

:)

lol BBC

It's too bad /hebe/ never showed up in a boards list

lol :^D

AN KILL WIFE ON YACHT

Confirmed everyone at BBC are mac fags

we international noaw.

If we really had it right? Then we would have em all in one together somehow. Now that would be glorious

Link it you giant faggot

motherfucker

made my day

Britfag here, the BBC is a nest of Leftist SJW kikery. I remember the morning after the Brexit referendum and I swear some of their TV and radio reporters were close to bursting into tears!

This fucking guy.

This is the essential alt-kike faggot.

Hes saving that research for later tonight, might need multiple research sessions though.

I cringe so fucking hard when news reports on shit like pepe and chans. They have no fucking clue whatsoever.

Alex Jones?
Breitbart??

Controlled Opposition PSYOPS

We all feel that way m80

All of my wat

What's wrong with the video, faggots? They're explaining something they know little about as well as they can. Do you expect them to know absolutely everything abou Holla Forums and pepe?

It would take a normalfag about 10 minutes to google "Pepe" and find out the history on the meme. The news is deliberately portraying Pepe as a symbol of Nazism.

It's always fun to laugh at newfags.

The video says 'civil rights campaigners list pepe as a hate symbol'
They also just say we've 'appropriated' pepe as a mascot, which isn't entirely untrue. Even though I hate to consider Holla Forums anything more than a loose contingent of random people. Certainly not a tight-knit community.

Fair enough, but remember the news has to appeal to a broad public. they have to dumb things down to an extent. Hell, a lot of older people might not even know what a meme is

website too
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37899026

When will they learn, that Holla Forums is not the alt-right?

(((They))) are probably already aware of this. Their whole point is to create a narrative that everyone on the right who is not a cuckservative is an ebil Nazi white supremacist who can be lumped into one neat little category.

Ponies should be b& as well tbh.

This article is quite on point, except for pepe

kek

They have no clue and it just gives free attention to the Alt-right. They tried really hard to make the Alt right look crazy and it was working until they got the lefty bitch to shit talk.

"People are angry and fed up, Alt-right gave them a voice" is the best PR you could ever dream of. They don't understand why we're here, they simply think we're bad people and that's the end of it. What they don't understand is we're not bad people, we're educated people who have had enough and the numbers grow constantly when they say shit like this.

More like, raking in money hand over fucking fist showing ads to the most gullible demographic in the industry.

pepe.

OP is a fellow Sony Bravia owner - Bro fist

Wow this is like 4chan 2.0!!

It makes me wonder how off they are when they report about shit I know nothing about and have to take their word on.

I laffed