Coloured and half-breed Holla Forumsacks

OK, so much of what I see here from Holla Forumsacks implicitly hates my guts. That sucks, as I agree with the vast majority of substantive points made here. Anyhow, my linux box actually melted down making this video (so fitting,) but I invite any other coloured and half breed Holla Forumssters to engage in this conversation here.

I feel it's far past time to seal up some wounds, so we can *actually* move on as a great civilization.

Trump 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnm8AntdLIvLWrbIOlcKWw3jexpllREd5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger.

And to reiterate; nigger.

Phew, I thought I was alone!

Maybe I am a nig-nog after all, as I looooovvvve Nogger Black! (seriously Holla Forums, if you ever get to go to Scandinavia, eat some black licorice ice cream… so fucking good.)

Holla Forums tolerates shitskins as long as they're working against the kikes and not trying to kill whitey.

You won't hang on the day of the rope maybe

Listen OP, not every Holla Forumsback hates you. In fact, none of them should just because of your skin color. the thing is, just because you're nat Soc doesn't mean you have to hate other cultures and races, it just means you take immense pride in your own. As a white male I welcome an Arabic nat soc country, a negro nat soc country. Of course, I don't want to be part of it, but I think every person has the right to be proud of where they're from. And their culture. And through that, I believe we'll be able to achieve peace.

You will find a lot of hate of on here and I think you'll also find some people like me. I have pride in my race and believe in the purity of my race however that does not mean I hate you, all it means is that I will put my people first which I think every other race/culture does. White pride does not mean hate of other races, I might disagree with race mixing but it doesn't mean I hate other races, I have plenty of friends from other races and cultures, we celebrate TRUE diversity we don't try to paint everyone with same brush.

However that being said if you try to push a foreign culture on me I will react badly.

As long as you don't act like Nigger,you're cool in my book.
You still need to go back :^)

Now imagine how a proud african race of people feel after having their kin ripped from the motherland, the bloodline weakened through rapes, and forced to believed you're inferior to your oppressors. Sorry whitey, your ancestors set you up for the elimination of your race when they invaded 90 percent of the world filled with brown people. I admire the pure race of the nordic/aryan and the pure race of the indigenous peoples. I won't feel any sympathy though as your people are wiped out through jewish conquest.

OK thanks, that makes me feel like half a human being… wtf dude. Stop with the LARPING.

After my comp had a mercurial melt-down, I actually touch on this idea; I *totally* respect people who defend their culture… but part of what I'd like to say is, despite my skin colour and your labels (I don't know how to reiterate enough that I feel that colour is not relevant)– well, I want to be right there alongside you'all, fighting for a culture that others mistakenly call "white."

tl;dr OP is a long-winded Canadian faggot and deserves to be hated.

Stop attention whoring for your stupid JewTube channel, you Chrome-using homosexual.

What are you actually saying? Africans are upset because of white conquest? So what? I don't see how that is relevant to this discussion at all. Fuck off D&C shill.

Just follow the rules OP, and you'll be alright.

I was born here! I did go "back" to my mom's place… fucking horrible rain-forest nightmare.

Now I am "back" to where my dad is from (Happy Father's Day, honky papa!), here in northern Canada. (…and… I love it.)

I dont think many people here dislike shitskins just because of their skin colour, it has a lot more to do with the way these people behave in WHITE countries.
If you're a part white mongrel on the other hand a lot of WN will be naturally repulsed by you and can you blame them? Every time I see a mongrel I think of the wasted potential.
To get back to the point if you're in your ancestral land there isn't any problem, if you're mixed race your a threat to the future of the white gene pool for as long as you're in our land.
There's no place for you in a healthy white society.

POO

Why is it that the non Holla Forums shit posters always use the bold red text?

Oh you are a filthy newfag. That's not how we speak here you nigger.

I'm not speaking for Holla Forums here, but there is literally nothing wrong with negroids, mongoloids, etc as long as they live separate. In a diverse world :^)

Nothing wrong with collaboration, sharing ideas, etc either. Again, as long as there are individual nations and people understand that they are different and there is nothing they can do about that.

saged for promoting your shitty channel you autistic retard :^)

10/10

OP, WEBM related

Well watched your video and…

etc
What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums you filthy shitskin sprouting your anti-racist ideas?

>>>/reddit/

Is that your professional opinion?

FYI, I'm drunk, not autistic. And ALAS! karaoke time calls.

I'll check back on this thread in the morning, (hungover and filled with remorse, no doubt… will that would suffice, massa!?)

I was hoping to hear from other coloured Holla Forumsacks. Fuck me, I can't be the einziger?

(lol, I'm sure I'll see a lot of you next time I go to the opera…ha! *hic-up)

lol, my bff is a serb and I don't eat kebab. OK! Now I am off to my karaoke. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnm8AntdLIvLWrbIOlcKWw3jexpllREd5
Fucking LARPers all!

Shitskin normies. Is there anything worse?

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO BROWN TOWN?! WHY ARE SHITSKINS SO OBSESSED WITH BEING AROUND US?! YOU'RE ONLY PROVING WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE BY YOUR INCESSANT DESIRE TO LIVE IN OUR COUNTRIES!!! BUT YOU FUCKING RUIN OUR COUNTRIES!!! GO BACK TO BROWN TOWN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg, that was fucking awesome.

slide thread

SLIDE THREAD

Accept these shitskins into your white nation Holla Forums. They are based!

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I don't care about your video or where you're from. The *good* ones *want* to go back. If you wan't to ally with us, you should do it from your own country.

Go "back" where?

Only racially homogeneous civilizations are great.

Starfleet though.

DEPORT AMD KILL ALL SHITSKINS

Man, you really are autistic. Nice vid though.

you have no place in our civilisation. You will either be deported along with the other races or you will be sterilised and allowed to remain as a second-class citizen if you prove to be loyal to white interests.

get fucked, redditor

What a naive idiotic newfag you are. Stay a while and realise that there will never be peace as long as humanity exists. Realise that no group has any right to exist beyond their ability to defend that right. Realise that the strong have every reason to dominate weaker races. It's perfectly acceptable to respect foreign cultures, but don't ever kid yourself into believing that "world peace", or "nationalism 4 evry1" is either possible or beneficial.

And? If I was born in a stable does that make me a horse? This is exactly why we don't want you shitskins here at all. You feel entitled to white civilisation and believe you have a "right" to stay here just because your daddy or mommy came here through kike immigration channels. If you really adhered to Holla Forums philosophy, you'd understand that we have no reason to want you here or keep you here, and that removing you would be in our best interests. If you refuse to accept this and continue to demand we let you stay, then you're no better than any gibsmedat nigger.

Get the fuck out of my country, you entitled shitskin.

nigger

Kentucky Fried Movie is pretty awesome

(checked)

Just was about to post something similar.

OP, you call yourself a Holla Forumslack, but fail to recognize these simple truths.

So how am I supposed to believe:

When you don't even understand the foundation of almost every ideology espoused by most goddamn everyone on this board?

You ==THEN== call for a hugbox thread for "other colored and mongrel mixes" to chime in, presumably because you just don't like what mean ol' whitey (whose civilization and legacy you're leeching off of) has to say.

OP, read this. Learn some humility. Then maybe, just maybe, get your head out of your self-centered ass and try again.

Op, this guy gets it. What the fuck do you think you're doing here spouting your race-blind civic nationalist garbage? Do you not realise that you're the perfect example of why non-white shitskins will NEVER be our allies and we will never want you in our nations? You claim to understand or agree with Holla Forums philosophy, yet you completely reject the most important and central foundations on which most of it is built as soon as it puts your very "right" to stay here in jeopardy.

You have no relation to our people, you do not belong to our struggle as a race. You do not belong to our civilization. You do not have any deeper connection to our people through blood or identity. You are a foreigner living in the civilisation another people have built, and yet you have the goddam gall to claim that race has no relevance simply for the sake of justifying your further presence in our fucking nations.

You do not even understand the first goddamn thing about what a nation is or how it should be structured. You're naive enough to believe that a multiracial nation is even a thing, or that "culture" is superficial and meaningless enough to be adopted by people belonging to different racial groups. A nation is about brotherhood. It's about family. It's about a population unified by shared blood, identity, history, and civilisation. It's about a people reaching the full potential of which they are biologically capable. You will never be part of our nation in this way, so instead of accepting this fact, you demand we ignore it and allow you to stay, cheapening our identity and destroying the very thing that defines us on any deeper meaningful level. You want to pretend to be our ally, yet you reinforce the very kike bullshit that is leading to our death as a race.

Show me an black Mozart, or a Chinese Rembrandt, or a latino Galileo, or a Mongolian Tchaikovsky. Give me an example of a race that has even come close to rivaling the sheer beauty and cultural expression borne by white Europeans. All of this greatness came from within our race, not without. You either lack the understanding of what animates a people and defines a nation, or you simply refuse to accept it for your own convenience. Either way, you're a shitskin who has no place in the white world, and I would happily put a bullet through the back of your negroid brain if it meant my race would once rise again to prominence.

GET OUT

Well you asked…

tophue

We don't hate you OP. Have you considered you might be involving your mixed genetics when it isn't necessary to the conversation? This thread might be a good example