Chuck D calls Trump "Mein Trump"

archive.is/DSQMt

Time to add yet another music artist to the growing list of cucks. This time Chuck D from Public Enemy joins the list by once again using the progressives favorite insult: Comparing Trump to Hitler.

Q: What do you think a Trump presidency looks like if he wins?
A. Uppercase letters: M-E-I-N T-R-U-M-P. There's fear around the planet because he's just uncivil.

Q. I don't want to put words in your mouth, but it sounds like you just compared Trump to Adolf Hitler.
A. You can call it what you want, but … [pauses] Would it be a far toss to say that if he had a real bad day or 48 hours that he would be the first president to say, "Fuck you, we're gonna come over there, bust your ass and bomb you the fuck out, how about that?"

Q. Are you surprised that he's gotten any support from minorities or women given his past comments?
A. In a time where gadgets are praised and people are worried that their cell phone screens are cracked, roboticism is at an all-time high and I'm not surprised at any of these areas of human drop-offs. We just have to work really hard on being able to hold up a mission of giving human beings back some logic, rationale and deductive reasoning that make them make great decisions for society, their surrounding communities and the world. When I fly to other places, I don't see letters on the ground below. I see a beautiful planet – whether it be the United States or the Alps – and it has to be taken care of. It's a perfect avenue for the Prophets of Rage to say something in music that sometimes will make more sense than the laws.

The average nigger on the street will vote for trump and there is nothing their pet monkeys can do about it.

inb4 next time irrelevant rapper makes headlines is because of his untimely death or getting took to the cleaners by an ex-spouse, or both.

Is Rage Against The Machine the very definition of Cuckcore?

He's a nigger what did you expect

pick one and only one, nothing these apes produce can be considered better than noise and primal grunting

No, there's fear around the United States because niggers are uncivil.

They support some non-specific commie crap, so of course they will do and say anything.

Hell, even most of the Republican delegates are willing to do and say anything to #NeverTrump. What do you expect from a degenerate?

Considering the band is mainly nonwhite, no.

Not necessarily cuckcore, but they are establishment faggots. Just wait a month and that group of rag tag shitskins will be endorsing Hillary

I love how they keep saying this, just because Trump fucks around in public. In private, everyone says he's a perfect gentleman.

Shillary, on the other hand, has been on record as calling people niggers and kikes in private, even though she squawks that PC bullshit in public.

tl;dr - that's one dumb nigger. Let's take him down.

It is just another case of the anti-establishment facade falling away. They based their entire identity around the concept that the government is out to "keep a brother down" and yet here, when they get their first legitimate anti-establishment candidate, they cuck themselves.

I mean hell, as a nigger who blames the government for your problems, even if you don't like Trump because he is white you should still vote for him just to stick your thumb in the eye of the establishment.

Oh good, the nigger can spell.

I don't get this meme. If anything, Trump shows extreme self control and emotional restraint. His masterful use of social tactics relies on it. He never could have taken out Cruz and Jeb so easily if he were just flying off the handle uncontrollably. No, he was carefully laying traps and leading his opposition where he wanted them.

I was born in the early 1980s and I never heard any of this dumbass' music, and I was once foolish enough to listen to rap.

Paul Ryan likes them

Muh purity fags go and stay go.

So countdown to the Trump curse claiming this nitwit when? You'd think these idiots would learn. The only reason why Hillary is still standing is because she is a walking sack of flesh animated by dark forces that will eventually expire.

It's divine retrobution. Divine karma coming back at them. But I guess calling it a curse would intimidate libs more.

it's like clockwork

God, I love redpanels.

Doesn't mein just mean "my" in german? I don't get it. You can't call an attributive adjective racist, you dumb fucking nigger. I guess "me" is a racist word too

sage
fuck off with your Communist Nigger worship

In reality I guess I should have seen it coming since it was a fucking Giant Bomb guild. Oh well, no regrets at all AND I managed to red pill a number of normalfags. No regrets at all.

Anybody has the screencap about the silent murder of the arts and that when the day of the rope comes there will be songs tat will make hearths of stone weep?

Yes, "mein" means "my." When I read the OP, I thought Chuck D was saying, "Trump, he's my nigger."

At least Professor Griff from public enemy is somewhat redpilled

>Controversy around the band began after Richard Griffin, formerly Public Enemy's minister of information, said in an interview with The Washington Times: The Jews are wicked. And we can prove this. Mr. Griffin, who was known in the group as Professor Griff, also said that Jews are responsible for the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe. Group Member Dismissed June 21

it's because the German language is the language of evil, like the black speech of Tolkien lore

When comedy is based on reality, people who get offended have no one to blame but themselves. There was a word for that, but I don't remember.

Anyway, why are the ones with power on the Internet always twats?

Chuck D will be the next to fall to the curse.