Why do black women do less social justice shit than white women, Holla Forums?

Why do black women do less social justice shit than white women, Holla Forums?

Almost all of the white women I know fit the "modern woman" feminist description to a tee. They bitch about first world problems like there's no tomorrow, use buzzwords like they don't know proper conversational English, blame men for everything bad that happens to them (including things that result from their own personal decisions, which they assert were only made due to "societal pressure"), leach off of men using sex, coercion, or outright court-ordered theft through alimony, and then proudly assert that they are strong and empowered for doing absolutely fuckall and being supported from cradle to grave by men.

I've almost never seen that with black women. I never hear black women complaining how they are "objectified by the male gaze." I never hear black women claim to like nice guys when they actually don't. I never hear black women demanding that they should be given things just for being women. I never hear black women complaining that they need more "me-ternity" time or other self-serving bullshit due to the incredible strain of being a woman. I never hear black women demanding "inclusivity in STEM."

Even when black women (or black people in general) support SJW stuff like welfare, they never talk about bullshit like needing safe spaces. They generally are pretty open about just wanting people to give them money, unlike the white SJWs who go on about how they need dem programs to improve the community.

Most SJWs are white, and most of the "black" SJWs are mixed. Most Bernie Sanders supporters are white. I work with a black women, and if you put her in front of a keyboard and set up an ebonics filter, she'd fit right in on Holla Forums. She's never voted before, but she talks about stuff like gun control being stupid because criminals will just buy them from the black market, multiculturism being stupid because different types of people don't naturally get along, and feminism being stupid because "white women want free shit." She's practically redpilled.

It's like the degree of social justice behavior someone engages in is inversely proportional to the darkness of their skin.

So why are black women less feminism/social justice oriented than white women? Are they just less entitled than white women? Do they have to face the realities of life more than the rich white girl whose daddy gives her everything, and so are more realistic?.

get out

the majority of blacks are niggers

the blacks doing what you see were just not fed feminist horseshit, probably because the black community is not feminist at all

They don't get the same level of Jewish indoctrination in school that white people get. That said, they're still dumb niggers and they're taught to hate whites by family from a very early age.

They're less feminine due to higher testosterone. Niggers in general have higher levels of testosterone than other races.

Because they have lower social and sexual appeal so if they don't have a great personality no one will fuck them.

The mental gymnastics involved with "progressive" thought requires a certain level of intelligence.

Stupid people don't embrace political ideologies. Blacks as a whole are just interested in gibs muh dats and racial revenge against whitey.

SJWs are just demanding a higher level of gibsmedats with more flowery language.

:^)

user, you don't know?
Black men worship the black woman as God.
Black men are the ultimate cucks.

Liberalism, marxism, sjw, whatever, is a disease designed for white culture. Minorities are just acting in their own interest

Because black women aren't top competition. White women are the top of the food chain, so they virtue signal to gain social status over other white women.

Black women expect white SJW women to provide gibs for them, they don't believe they should have to fight for themselves (and they are right as far as I can see).

nobody fucks them, so they have to try to at least seem fuckable

Wrong board, asshole.

The answer is simple: in order to be susceptible to jewish magic, you have to have a certain level of intelligence. It's the same reason why warriors in RPGs usually start off with magic defense - they're too dumb and drunk and in tune with their physical biological needs to be programmed. In other words, in order to be fooled, you need to first have a mind.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Well OP i happen to be black with a vagina so i'll give you a dose. I'm also going to ignore the racists because I live in the real world.

Not trying to speak for everyone, but black folks are generally conservative. It's when media started running this racist republican campaign the tides changed in our political community. Suddenly it became if you're a minority you have to be democrat because the republicans were all racists. Most black folks are still aware enough to know that most rich whites are racists regardless of political stance.
Remember it's the democrats that have really kept minorities down. With wanting funding for more welfare and better prisons instead of better schools and building up local communities. I'm younger so I don't understand the appeal of the Clintons to old blacks because I feel like they let us down really bad as a whole. Black people are trying to get out of the stereotypical box that the Reagan forced us into and it's harder with the continued lack of attention to our communities. The govt actively tears down programs that help blacks and minorities because they're full of racists that want us to be dumb and in jail. I believe a lawsuit should be taken out against the american govt for intentionally ruining our neighborhoods through gun drops and drugs. We get set up for failure and you aren't there to see it with your own eyes. It's really angering.

Why [something that doesn't happen] Holla Forums?

UNBELIEVABLE

You're a dumb nigger for thinking sheboons above 90 IQ don't exploit the ever-loving shit out of this SJW safe space bullshit. They go full retard in that movement more than anyone else. Sage for OP being a massive faggot.