Come home after a long hard Tuesday at work

How old is the daughter?

Cry and take the maga hat off of my waifu daki. Then wonder why I have a 3dpd girlfriend.

OP thinks they'll be a landside for anyone.

Why does this matter?

Pretty sure it will be a landslide by Hillary.

What's wrong with that?

Enjoy a nice dinner together as we bask in the glory of our first female President!

Fuck, grab my rifle, join Trump and MAGA.

Have sex with waifu, bust in her. Go watch cartoons with daughter in my lap. Repeat.

I don't care if Trump loses, why the fuck would I have a 3DPD gf, and fucking 41yo with a womb shit that isn't mine in tow?
do you take me for a cuck or something, OP

wrong way around… it's a gorgeous cocksucker and the package she came in

I am not a sick fuck pedo, so the 3DPD womb shit doesn't do anything for me

Tell my gf to fuck off, I can't afford the legal risk

dominos on cheese

She can't give me children. Clearly she already has experience with raising kids so we'll adopt several white children.

I would wake up from the nightmare.

everything

Yes, because nothing says America like overthrowing the most fair and free elections in the world with a violent coup to install a dictator who likes how russians do things.
You trump fags are so blind, you don't realize that the only reason trump defends your second amendment is so that you'll help him obliterate all the other amendments. human rights, citizen rights, freedom of press, the executive branch, he wants to control all of it by ripping up the american constitution. He's basically the most treasonous american to ever come along. "Make america great again" eyah right. More like, "make america russia/north korea/saddam's iraq" etc.

At this point what difference does it make?

Back to Buzzfeed

Thank you for Correcting the Record(TM).

I'm a Canadian conservative who actually likes a lot about the U.S. and can't fathom how many stupid ignorant people live there. It seems I know more about your constitution than you do. Look it up once in a while and compare it to all the things Trump has said/threatened over the course of his campaign.

I guess I can smear myself in shit and be a total worthless waste of a human being based on the kind of woman I date.

you're both new here, try to quote or respond to a post next time so that you get more responses to your posts in turn

i know i wont fuck around watching hillary start another war for the detriment of everyone else in america and the benefit of a few corporate executives and connected politicians

2 dimensions can not exist in a physical space.

If anime was made real they would have to be 3D.

They wouldn't be PD.