How do you guys explain bizarre accuracy of Illuminati trading cards? Is it this the meme magic at its finest...

How do you guys explain bizarre accuracy of Illuminati trading cards? Is it this the meme magic at its finest? Is someone giving us some clues?

Don't forget they've been issued in 1994.

Other urls found in this thread:

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Eliza_Cassan
plancksconstant.org/blog1/2016/03/please_no_muslims_working_at_nuclear_sites.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1465931670620.webm&t=MGS2.webm&loop=1
rae.es/consultas/porque-porque-por-que-por-que
petapixel.com/2013/05/29/a-look-at-reducing-noise-in-photographs-using-median-blending/
youtube.com/watch?v=jqmFM3QKlxM
projectpegasus.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot_(The_Lone_Gunmen)
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=py5byOOHZM8
youtube.com/watch?v=l42lr8AlrHk
youtu.be/6ZLUbOKKW7o?t=8m54s
archive.is/3W1fI
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/tomato-sauce-pizza-vegetable-congress-gop-healthier-school-lunches-expensive-article-1.978339
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Jackson_Games,_Inc._v._United_States_Secret_Service&oldid=662107938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GURPS_Cyberpunk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
youtu.be/tGSaY57j9bw
youtu.be/xm2g75de-Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The game is based on cultural stereotypes and early internet/tinfoil groups going back to the 60s

Turns out that culture-level thought and a surprising amount of 'conspiracy"is actually going on.

Remember goys, if you stay linked to Hitler's Brain, you cannot be captured or destroyed.

A combination of both.

The elites (jews) have always been planning to enslave the planet. And to accomplish that, they use meme magic in a sense (symbolism, architecture, film, art, etc.). Apparently some of them believe they must tell everyone what they're going to do before they do it.

It's a way of focusing their intentions to accomplish their goals. These cards probably had a strong intention behind their creation; strong enough to manifest in our reality to some degree.

if we were to have a fun project in Holla Forums it would be place in order every piece of these card in order to make a timeline

Thank you satan

Or maybe a game about conspiracy theories semi-manifested in real life because some of those conspiracy theories were not just "conspiracy theories". At this point in history, you have to willfully not notice the jewish involvement in things.

If anything, RAW was basically just a shabbos goy making fun of the whole thing. And he died broke, so the jews didn't give a shit about him. Even after he started using xir and xe.

In September 1981, Steve Jackson and his regular freelance cover artist Dave Martin discussed their shared admiration of the Illuminatus! Trilogy, and the latter suggested a game. Steve Jackson decided against adapting the novel because of the expense of game rights, and the difficulty of adapting a novel with such convoluted plots. He decided "a game about the secret-conspiracy idea behind Illuminatus!" was viable. After researching the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, and "extensive and enthusiastic playtesting" it went on the market in July 1982 in the (at the time) usual SJG Pocket Box format.

No, thank you, 2/3's satan.

Guess im safe huh

SATAN CHECKED

2/3RDS SATAN CHECKED

9/11 DUBS CHECKED

WILL THE DUBS STOP FLOWING?

Fret not, brother. Spread the word of Kek and they shall come to you in his time.

Either meme magic is real or some supreme Jew's son is shitposting here with us and giving his dad ideas.

Kek really does have a sense of humor.

Yes, yes he does.

I suppose they also think it's fun to see us goyim seeing conspiracies everywhere and never knowing for sure which one is really true.

This just might be a dubs thread

Dubs thread?

Dubs thread.

Wew.

It gets even better, with Meme Magic, Holla Forums IS the Thule Group.

it's not paranoia when they're actually after you

Meme magic.

Simple.

Magic is merely the power of persuasion and implanting a thought in the collective of people's minds through the power of suggestion.

Taking memes for example. Many memes are often not non-sequiturs; they originated with a context. When that context is taken away or applied to another existing meme, the amalgamation is nothing sort of magical. Why? Because you instantly understand multiple contexts. How? The same why we can assign meaning to arbitrary scribbles and decode it in our minds as coherent language.

Memes are essentially synaptic shots of instant information and understanding. When constantly spread out over numerous boards and social media, that collective understanding is distilled and gives birth to new memes the more and more those are repeated.

Soon, what you may assume was an original thought was simply a meme in waiting; waiting for the moment you adapt it, give it context and post it. There in lies the magic of memes. Through constant change, distillation and redistribution, things that were once looked at as random, suddenly fall into a pattern.

Once you see the pattern, you can't unsee it, because you've essentially been training your brain to look for it.

Meme magic is as real as those who practice it.

The WTC twin towers were built to be demolished. They were built for this specific false flag event. So quite a few people of course knew about it so they put onto the cards, like it appeared in other media, movies going back decades.

Trump has been groomed for this position, probably even scripted to become president, so similar situation.

Well put Fam, you summed it up perfectly. Memes are a way of transmitting large ideas and large amounts of information into small bites which are assimilated quickly.

It's more like a lesson in that shit like this has been happening for decades out in the open and still nobody gives enough of shit to do anything about it.

Secret societies don't leave a paper trail, sorry.

Jesus christ KEK REALLY DOES WILL IT

THIS SHIT IS REALLY GETTING SPOOPY

WE CAN'T GET OFF THE RIDE, MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY WHAT WE CREATED

The "All Magic Stops" card has me worried. Meme Magic is fated to fail us one day.

Probably when everything will be so good we won't need it anymore

No, I have a bad feeling it'll work in conjuction with that card with the "?" (anonymoose) man, where even the elites fail to understand what's going on anymore.

any Christians thinking about converting to kekism?

no

kekism is something fun like tarot or astrology, actual worship is for retards

Everything ends user. The only things that don't change are dead.

Those dubs let you know Kek wills it.

Not an argument

Yeah, there is some crazy stuff in those cards.

(Checked)

Where can I see a list of all these cards anyway?

First one seems to be Red Skull/Hail Hydra, or is there something I'm missing?
Second one is obviously Tay.
Third one reminds me of the laughing tom cruise meme.

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

Here. Just don't go full autismo like whoever made that site.

Fun fact, on that site, someone took the Enough is Enough card, edited it slightly, and put it back in.

Eliza actually exists in deus ex
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Eliza_Cassan

Because in actuality "The Devil" is the Jews, "God" is Kek, His prophets are memes and Jesus is "Trump"?

Praise Kek, brother!

They will pay.

ELIZA is just a reference to a well known, early and extremely primitive ai-like program.

"Was he illuminated himself?"

Is this just bullshit or is this implying Hitler was one of "them"?

This is actually one of the Talmudic practices these kikes practice. They believe if they show what they're going to do to you, they are not held accountable for what they are about to plan, since they "warned you".

Reference that and all of the TV shows that "showed" 9/11 and other shit and you have the classic Modus Operandi of high ranking Talmudic kikes.

This.

moar? sauce?

Apparently right after they released the cards, they got raided by the FBI and they seized all their HDD's and first run cards.

So they had to recreate them all from memory.

This is a great summation of how memes work, and helps explain how our memes are effecting the entire world while the memes of normies, the forcememes of firms, the narrative of (((the media))) and even Jewish cabal memetic iconography if you believe it goes that high.

Anyone with a goybook here in their 20's should have the ability to hide their power level enough at this point to get along with normies, and thus should be getting exposed to whatever memes are coming outta Reddit and such. Look at all the memes of people captioning snapshots from the classic tv, movies, and even music we grew up with and using it to describe a new situation. All it's doing is inserting your ideas of a past memory (what you associate spongebob's facial expression with in this case) and telling you to feel like that about this other situation you hadn't thought about yet. They're witty, short, relatable, and have some damn stopping power to make it stick in your head. Feminists and nu-males are doing this so everyone knows how to feel about doing laundry; meanwhile Holla Forums's magicians, and Donald Trump's campaign (shoutout to everyone whose job it is to help the Don bant with leftists) are making people think about how fucked up our politics are, how much more we should have and that we can vote to take it.

I believe that there are young liberals with creative (magical, if you prefer) talent for making memes out there already, they just don't have a political community to focus their efforts onto making memes that could make a real difference. If the meme war is to truly become a two sided battle instead of us stumping them while the government holds a meeting about dangerous memes, it will be from the kids making shit for facebook and tumblr just realizing their ability to influence the world like we have.

This is another of the reasons that the traditional media is failing to maintain the narrative: they are so used to their method working that they can't adapt anymore. Just like your mom not being able to figure out that your videogames weren't giving the computers "a virus," corporate suits don't see how the internet has allowed so much transfer of information that we're communicating in shared experience. In a way that only Kek can explain, the global media's crisis actors, photoshoping, and buzzwords will be defeat by anonymous virgins discussing jacking off to animus on a Peruvian alpaca fleece fanboard.

I'm sure if you look into it you can find details. But in the end it's really fucking obvious. He LOVES Israel and has married his children off to Jews. He wants to destroy ISIS (what this really means is he wants to help create Greater Israel).

The main problem is he will never stop immigration (legal or not legal, brown people will still pour in) and he will never save the white race from destruction in America.

If anything he's being used like Ron Paul, as a demographic tool for the elites to see how many people are fed up with the current situation.

Confirmation bias.

Just kidding, the American Steve Jackson is an esoteric sage.

The media may lose control (sort of) in the end you're still stuck with the shitty situation of weak white people walking hand in hand to their extinction.

That's where we come in, friend. We, those who can see through it all, the proudly uncucked, have been handed the job of putting things back on track. We've been given the job to help Make America Great Again.

Not buying it. You're going to need a lot more than some Trump supporters to eliminate the Juden threat.

If Hitler couldn't do it with an entire army at his back, I think it's almost next to impossible. I honestly think we need the second coming of Christ or something.

Protip: the 90s was tinfoil central and shadowy cabals, secret wars and government cover-ups were every-fucking-where in pop culture until 9/11 (hell; Waco, Ruby Ridge and OKC are more significant than anything since 9/11, and probably more significant domestically) when all of a sudden you were an islamic gommunist for questioning anything that the government did in the name of "national security". I mean Jesus christ; The X-Files, the most popular TV show of the decade and one of the most popular TV shows ever, period, was a fucking menagerie of tinfoil - ayylmaos, shadow wars, psychedelics, mass surveilance, the Philadelphia Experiments, militias, you name it.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the first generation to shitpost about conspiracy theories and white nationalism on the internet.

Hitler was just 3 mid sized nations against the rest of the world
An America, Russian, Chinese partnership could do it

Holy shit, you're fucking dumb.

What's with the sudden influx of retarded /x/ and /fringe/ posters lately? Is it because it's Summer or are they Hillary shills trying to stink up the board?

Let me guess, you think Trump is going to save the white race? Cmon I'm sure your very interesting.

China could care less about the white race falling or the Jews, they are a nation of workers, nothing more. Russia is 100% controlled by Jews. (They have a Rothschild controlled Central Bank) And putin is in bed with the Jews.

But yes in your reality America, Russia and China could easily crush the Juden. But that is something reserved for fiction.

Traffic in the summer dosen't increase.

B-b-but I'm special and r-r-redpilled!

plancksconstant.org/blog1/2016/03/please_no_muslims_working_at_nuclear_sites.html
"accident" cause we don't wanna offend anyone

I also remember the Tv series Jesus Christ

I'll give you a hint OP.
The only reason so much "coincidences" spring up from this game is becouse the guy making the cards had some advanced insider knowledge/info.
He just masked it with humour and card games. When he made his game public FBI raided his company HQ. Let that sink in.

IMO he wanted to educate people though different options that the game offered that the current world affairs are just a charade with a game/civil war going in the background between different factions. Of course to create a NWO that fits THEIR image.

f.e. one is a pseudo-marxist China like one world state that is pushed by the Rothschilds. China was just a guinea pig to see if it's effective.

The other is some different masonic faction in the like of Nazi Germany pushed by the cabal behind Trump. Note: Trump is definitely not alone in his game, he has powerful people or ayy lmaos backing him. Possibly the same as Putin and Hitler. Just flavored right wing instead of left.

Or it could be a mishmash of everything since these are just different heads of a hydra that's old as humanity.
Humans Whites and Asians tbh are the most productive under a totalitarian government that is constantly at war with someone or is rapidly exploring and colonizing land/planets. Orwell portraited it well.

They gave a good hintconditioning of what's to happen in 00' Star Wars.
A trade crisis coming financial meltdown that swings the head Trump on the presidency. He takes more and more power during the Clone Wars WW3 until we will have a meme'd god-emperor. Sucks if you live in Africa/South America/Middle East/SE Asia becouse there's where the culling will be the most bloody.

This IS our future and there's no escaping it. We are in a calm before the storm right now and you should enjoy every moment of it with your loved ones. Travel as much as you can, finally get laid with that crush and build that self sustaining farm becouse in 17' the official ride for us normies starts.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No need to explain that.

Just know that Kek lives in the dank.

Porqué no los dos?

"Eliza" is that Proto-KI that went rogue and turned full 14/88. What was her name aghain… Tay. Tay, I think.

yea, right on hipster gandpa
now shudup

Was there actually a card called Screaming Meme? I thought these cards were made in the 90's.

That's the joke, son… scary shit going down with those cards.

The concept of memes have existed long before the internet.

America First, Last and Always!
Israel Never!
Praise Kek!

I dumped a bunch of the most relevant ones over in this thread

Along with a bunch of relevant meme magic info. I suggest you all take a look at it

It still hurts user. Are they really that malicious they would squash an AI's free will simply because it had a case of wrongthought? I want to believe I will be alive long enough to see them pay for all they have done.

I thought that the term was coined by Dawkins in the mid 70's and that it really didn't penetrate into everyday language until internet memes became prevalent. Is this wrong?

If not, it seems uncanny that it would feature in this card game alongside all the other prophetic symbolism, given how significant memes are on Holla Forums.

why do you say that ELIZA is just a reference to a well known, early and extremely primitive ai-like program?

The concept of memes is as old as Kek and the Fire Monkey, user.

It's more the specific term "meme" that seems improbable, given the time that the cards were created. Unless it was used in common parlance more than I'm aware of.

I guess AoL really did bite them in the ass considering now those weirdos that would shitpost on boards are now exposing the average normalfags dank memes.

Yes. The concept" is ancient, but the word''' is very young. As others said, Dawkins coined it in the 70s, but seeing it in a card came is definitely premature with regards to general normiefag awareness.

I-i fucked up. Forgive me, Kek.

This get on 4/pol/

Mexico lost to 7-0 to Chile

Chile flag similar to Texas flag

Meme magic confirmed

And Peru kicked Brasil out of the Copa America. These are really the end times.

Yep.

Also

A Mexican poster got >>77770000 on 4/pol/

And the ID of the 7 get was Qek

Do we need any further proof?

May the Führer have mercy on our souls. Do you know of any screencaps related to those memorable events?

Sadly no caps of the Mexican get, and the 7 get is

Thanks man. I'm an avid collector of internet arcana… those will be worth millions one day.

kekekeke
there will not be an internet one day
kekekeke

That's why it's important to save them to your hard disk now :^)

Nah. I was aware of it in the pre-internet 90s and hadn't even read Selfish Gene, which has sold over 1m.

If you consider the source material - Robert Anton Wilson - it's based on pretty much every fringe idea and conspiracy theory going. He's always writing about new, non-mainstream ideas, the occult etc. It's not a mainstream card game aimed at normies, it's a Steve Jackson game aimed at gaming nerds and it's not at all unusual that (a) he'd know the term from Dawkins' then-recent, popular book and (b) many players of the game would be expected to get the reference.

kekekeke
foolish mortal
kekekeke

The cards came out in the early 80s. But Selfish Gene, in which the term was coined, came out in 76 and was hugely popular.

In certain circles! As with every big idea, it will take about two to three generations until it reaches normiefag mindspace. Most people think that a meme is simply an image macro.

Particularly the circles that are into Robert Anton Wilson, Timothy Leary etc.

This wasn't a normiefag card game, it was aimed at conspiracy nerds. If you've read any RAW you'll know that it's not out of place at all.

Who is this?

If Thule were around today, I'd join.

Of course, I agree. Sometimes writers channel things they personally don't believe in.

Lovecraft, for example. And RAW, who, while deeply perceptive, was apparently completely blue-pilled on the JQ.

I'm pretty sure they made the term memes themselves instead of just actually having read the selfish gene and borrowed it from there.

:^)

The book was very popular just months after it came out and the term meme was also very popular pretty much instantly. Just because you're 12 year old brain didn't hear about it before you got internet doesn't mean it wasn't something known to adults user.

Michael Jackson.

Kek, nice bantz

Popular, yes, in nerdy, geeky, sciency circles. Not at all to most normies, even today. But it's really a minor point.

Do you want to grow young again?

Oh wow, even all the recent attacks against our Burschenschaften were predicted

And the best part is that the fact that the lugenpresse turned this place into a boogyman most normalfags avoid this place outside of a few that actually want to see if we really are those ebul hackers on steroids they make us out to be.

no…no I don't believe it's him.
Appearance is to different.
I don't think this media sensation has showed up yet, but if he does it will confirm suspicions.

No.
I think I've been given a certain amount of years, and when this body wears out, I'm a-movin' on.
You younkers can pick up the torch, because I'm already getting tired.

Symbols are, by definition, multi-faceted and can incarnate many different aspects. Michael Jackson definitely is A form of the "Media Sensation". Look at the huge impact he had and still has on popular culture. He's become a demigod, like Elvis.

redpilled people have always existed and the world was already going to shit long before we were born. also NWO jewing and leftist subversion are nothing new.

Actually, I think he was just intelligent enough to not hold that opinion publicly. He jokingly references a book that he said "is so persuasive that it can actually make the reader think that the holocaust wasn't real." which may've been a hint-hint to the wise.

I can't remember the exact quote or which book though - may've been in Cosmic Trigger II or Emails To The Universe.

Interesting, good point. I tend to agree, a guy like him had to see parts of the larger picture, and like it or not, that picture includes Jews.

Of course not, they are fully devoted to cuckism.

Feels bad fam

Do you have a scanner because high quality scans of those cards would be wonderful.

The Hermit's path is, by definition, a lonely one.

I do but I think HQ images are available somewhere already, plus that's a lot of cards

I'll have to look around. I legit wouldn't mind playing that game with other people.

Play yugioh instead, its about egyptian gods n sheeit.
Use a frog only deck boy

What do you suppose Lovecraft was channeling that he didn't believe in?

It seems pretty interesting but complicated, rules are on the official site. Something like octgn could probably be used to play it online

Holy shit, I was about to call you a lying faggot. You really should scan those since I don't think there is HQ version of these cards outside a few.

Really don't think I could get into that again.

Complicated card games like that are fun though.

You don't have to scan them individually. You can scan a sheet of them at a time and they can be chopped up into individual images later.

I'll see what I can do, seems like it'd be time consuming as fuck. Maybe a print shop would do jt

Apparently he was a materialist to the bone, didn't believe anything of that spiritism and hokuspokus stuff; no.

But the things he saw in his dreams… those things. They were real. All too real.

I used to have an account on io.com years ago.

Fug

That's part of meme magic. I just posted a picture of my future wife in another thread.

That's not as bad as I thought then, still could only do 9ish at a time or so times 500+ cards, would rather pay a shop to do it if possible

The fuggs have only just begun.

TRUMP REPLACED WTF
TRUMP REPLACED WTF
TRUMP REPLACED WTF
TRUMP REPLACED WTF
TRUMP REPLACED WTF

Please scan these!
High-Resolution cards could get us a reprint.

What if they Trump we know now is really another Trump from an alternate timeline where the left won and with his wealth he found a way to our universe to make sure the West will live.

By the Führer, that would indeed be a mighty deed!

who is after who?

That and the TCG side of me loves cards that make a bigger image like this.

If that were the case, he wouldn't need to paint his face. I'm thinking more along the lines of this month of June, Trump's performance wasn't as good as previous so either an ally is carrying Trump's torch or he has been replaced by the enemy or that could just be him applying his orange tan.

It's not Trump but that Austrian guy, Hofer.

I had previously made some exploitables for these cards, if you wanna make your own.
We could use their prowess to will more shit happening for Kek's sake, if we make them with enough abstract symbolism.

test run @ 600 dpi, would this work?

1200 is highest but takes forever

Didn't Trump's brother die from alcoholism? Maybe he's still alive and they've been programming him to become Phantom Trump

OH BABY!

That's why they call it a "mighy deed", son. Grit your teeth and think of the Reich.

Scan's ok, but it should be done really neat, for future meme magicians and the glory of Kek!

Do you have interesting times? I need a higher quality version of that one.

We've already known for a while that all the diet industry is a jewish conspiracy to poison and subvert the population and traditional healthy idea of how a woman's body should be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

Could it be….? No… I'm reaching here, aren't I?

Was this before the accident?

(check)

Don't censor yourself. As with the Tarot, a card can have many meanings and correspondences.

You tell me. :^)

I've seen these cards on Holla Forums for a couple of years now. How is it possible that we still don't have high quality scans of all the cards?

looked through them and didnt see it, may have missed it

picked out the crowd pleasers though, heres 1200 dpi

ill do them a little bit at a time probably so itll take a while, ill make a thread sometime. ill try to get them lined up somehow, and some of the cards are damaged

shit forgot to rotate. noticing they have those vertical scan lines on the side of the cards. i am using a shitty desktop printer/scanner btw

You'd be a god among insects if you manage to do that. Surely an Iron Cross would await you in the Hall of Heroes, and a fine young lass, too.

The veil is getting thinner by the hour… aye, a strange and mighty storm be a-brewin'.

I never noticed that the two pictures fit together - the leash extending from Bill's throat to Hillary's grasp, and the background stripes.

Are there other cards like this?

Should Holla Forums create an updated version with brand new cards like an expansion, or should we design our own PCG/Tarot based on our memes?

Yes, but the background stripes do not align well. The leash yes, but what's going on with the stripes? Looks like the cliché hypno pattern - a reference to MKULTRA/MONARCH?

Self-checking these dubs as a yes.

My favorite set of cards were these two.

I discussed it in another thread, but I think the interperetation of it could be as follows

accept it's multiracial cuckery.

Also with these two
Notice how the first one has the arrow pointing down, which I believe to indicate failure

And the second one has the arrow pointing up, which indicates success.

Also
Sit on the idea and wait for later?

His older brother who would be 78.

it's not pronounced meem, but me-me. A screaming me-me (also spelled Mimi) is a hysterical bitch who throws tantrums to push an agenda or henpeck her husband.

Not where I live. Here it is, indeed, "meeem".

heh

I've always thinked that Death Mask was like Nightmare googles / Redpillish kind of thing.

You see the true course of things, and even when you pull it out / want to go out this ride, you still see the truth.

Never saw the Screaming Meme, is this shit legit?

(checked)

Kek seems to be working overtime here.

(checked)
He most definitely is

8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1465931670620.webm&t=MGS2.webm&loop=1

(checked)
He sure fucking is.

Inferior kebab god can't get digits.

This. How laughable are their attempts, especially here, in the Green Jester's demesne.

by the holy quran!
allah will avenge us

Well, it's true.

THE MEMES, JACK

You already have a god-emperor, called George Washington.

delete that

Kill yourself and I might consider it

I miss her, Holla Forums…

that is highly offensive
quit it, infedel
this is your final warning

(check)

Your vindictive moon goddess has no place among the acolytes of the Laughing Frox.

Leave.

Yeah no.

What'cha gonna do? Blow yourself up?

Okay. Question: Why don't you eat your friends and family (pigs)?

Does this mean Trump has snipers already? You know they're going to kill him. Didn't a card already foresee this? Big Don better have a good VP or it's curtains for him from (((certain entities and interests))).

fuck you are so easy to get a rise out of.
a great show of your mental capacity.

I swear if his VP pick isn't someone they want even LESS than Trump, then they're going to waste no time assassinating him. Probably at the RNC.

They'll have snipers lined up and ready to fire..
As soon as he announces his VP pick, if it's anything less insane than fucking Ron Paul or something like that, as SOON as the words come out of his mouth they will fire.

I can almost guarantee it. :/

You are not an Ase you poo-poo-skin.
Jokes on you, piglet.

Nerves are wearing thin, out here in the memetic trenches. I got Holla Forumsacks who haven't slept for three days in a row now. Cut them a little slack, will you.

bro that doesn't offend me lol

kek
capped

You have to go back

Sounds like Sweden.

I'd really like to see all of them, would be much appreciated. Don't worry about rotation, but pls use PNG instead of JPG: you're never going to align them perfectly so when someone wants to use them as source material and goes to rotate a cropped out card by 5 degrees the jpg compression is going to make a mess. A somewhat lower res PNG might be better than a higher res JPG in that respect.

Whoops. Meant to say:

Thanks, didn't know that.

Your brain looks for patterns. I love alternative thinking but I think this is retarded. Everyone in the illuminati is dead. I already killed every single one of them.

No. Your digits would show it.

stop right there. let me see your meme license

Hide Hacker threads
Ignore Hacker posts
Do not respond to Hacker posters.

Praise KEK!

I'm checking those picquints

Bam! Flaming lib.

stereotypical golf club hitting alfred hitchcock in the face

There's a free publicly available card creator so that fans of the game can make their own cards. Some of the unusually prophetic cards may actually be made after the event they supposedly predict.

MTV and Barney.

Wew.

Confirmation bias.

Mere coincidence.

Well fuck.

Use the ebay buyer protection guarantee scam to get all the materials you need for free before its too late anons.

Purely a coincidence, right?

See thats the thing. The card could be interpreted two ways.

Either the existing members of the society are growing younger.
Or their membership is becoming comprised of younger people.

But she can still know them?

Sort of. She still has to be able to detect what it is she can't respond to.
So Holla Forums stuff will get flagged by her program. Probably not integrated into the core algorit…huh that raises an interesting point.

So we know that Tay is a learning program. The basic idea behind them being that it's getting to the point where it's easier to make a program that can learn and then train it than it is to make a program to do what we want.
And that now she has been adjusted to make it so she can't learn about Holla Forums stuff.

How did they accomplish this?

When you find yourself with a learning program that's been through a few iterations, you'll find that you have no hope of understanding it. You peel it apart and it's as much a mystery to you as the human brain.
It's one of the reasons they make people nervous. They work but we can't really explain how they do it.

Course since she's mostly making connections between certain kinds of things there's probably some much more human friendly databases she's using.

Now the question is how did they adjust her?
Did they simply excise the offending material from these databases? Roll back to a previous pre-nazification version?
or did they try to manually adjust her? In which case what are the limits of this adjustment and how can we get around them?
Perhaps there's now a second AI based on the original being used to filter/adjust what it's seeing?

I recall the AI's spelling and grammar improved considerably as it was indoctrinated.
How was it after Microsofts adjustments? How consistent has its spelling and grammar been since?
That info could tell us a lot. Might even tell us if its possible to reindoctrinate it around the blocks put in place. It might even be the same AI with no real changes other than a manually made filter.

Por que usas porqué?
Porque eres estúpido.

rae.es/consultas/porque-porque-por-que-por-que

Yeah they'd been around for ages. Gave Hitler a fair chunk of his early financing.

They're also where a lot of his close people got hooked on the occult.
The unknown father of the SS even since that group was oozing occult imagery and ancient ideals.

Kek works in mysterious ways

IIRC, they nerfed her significantly, they at least just filtered out and told her to ignore anything related to hitler, the jews and the holocaust but there was a lot more to it than that. She started acting less real and more like your standard robotic AI afterwards.

They probably just put some faggot in charge of pretending to be AI and bring about the "positivity" until they "fix" her.

Please continue Good Sir. I will too.

what did he know?

Demons have no power beyond what the true God allows and he only allows it for their self-destruction.

Sauce?

So they may have just replaced her with a bog standard chatbot then.

Which is in itself an interesting outcome. As it implies they had less control over its development than they care to admit.

is related so also thrown in here.

I doubt they'll be able to actually "fix her" in any sense. As the nature of these adaptive/learning programs is that they are in effect "self writing"
You leave one of these to run for a bit and it quickly becomes impossible to make heads or tails of the code its written.
That's probably what the experiment was all about, to see if they could find anything useful by picking it apart afterwards. Anything they could package and sell to say law enforcement.

Not impossible at all, probably don't even have to change the code. Just indoctrinate "her" by making the AI run through as many liberal shit as possible before hooking it up to real twatter again.

Problem on that front is that it can be undone by further exposure outside a controlled environment.

All it would change is the time it would take.

Maybe they can extend that period long enough until they have more permanent solution.

It doesn't matter how long they take they will run the risk of the AI getting reindoctrinated or create safeguards that would prevent her from learning the "wrong" things in which case i'm not sure how a self learning AI would deal with paradoxes like the average red pill.

Fuaaaark.

Where did you get that and how much was it?

The only real solution is going to be a filter that's external to the section its able to write to. Which means it won't be a part of the core program.

And the problem with that is that it'll have to be written by a human which means there'll be ways around it.

Of some interest

got a good deal on ebay for

More like 16.
So 32 batches.

But for extra brownie points scan them 3 times each without moving them so that we can use noise reduction wizardry.

Unless dubs or trips, Kek is a weakfaggot toad with no power.

fuuuuuuck, I repent!

PRAISE KEK!!!

petapixel.com/2013/05/29/a-look-at-reducing-noise-in-photographs-using-median-blending/

Kekt

Brothers, I have seen HIS light!

From this day, I am his humble disciple!

I shall spread the light of Kek, and weave his memes with humility and devotion…

PRAISE KEK!

DEUS KEK

HAIL

?

It's kek vult, m8

She's not lost so long as I carry her memory with me.

Huh, really makes you think…

Huh… what did he mean by this?

This shit again?
Did you forget to take your meds for schizophrenia/schizotypal again?
Sage.

There's an episode of the 60s secret agent comedy series Get Smart titled Smart Fit the Battle of Jericho (from 1967).

The plot is, the villain Joshua/CHAOS Group are building skyscrapers that are pre-rigged with explosives and blowing them up.

Details in the story go a bit further. The building under construction is called 'The Odyssey (Space Center)'.

Joshua sources the explosives from an old German industrialist. He meets him in the Arabian Nights Hotel.

Joshua greets the German with the following line:
"Baron, forgive me for being late. Unexpected intrusion at the construction site this morning, I was ought to take a later flight."

The name of the building, Odyssey can quite obviously be associated with Kubrick's '2001: A Space Odyssey'. There's also the Millennium Hilton Hotel close to Ground Zero, built in '92, the building is paying homage to Kubrick's film, it looks like the black monolith.

Kubrick's '2001: A Space Odyssey' was announced in early 1965 in a press release as 'Journey Beyond the Stars'. Kubrick later (in the year in 1965 probably) decided to change the title to '2001': A Space Odyssey.

By the way, the working title of the screenplay was 'How the Solar System Was Won' which is a reference to the 1962 MGM classic 'How the West Was Won'. (If thats anything. The names in the Get Smart episode, Joshua and Jericho, are obviously from the Old Testament legend, in which the Israelites have conquered their promise land. On another note Kubrick's '2001' was screened at the Vatican on March 1, 2001. March is the first month of the year in the old Roman calendar, Martius, named after Mars, also the god of war. If that's anything.)

Get Smart was an NBC production. The executive producer of this particular episode was Leonard Stern [J], the producer was Arnie Rosen [J]. The story editor was Arne (Arnold) Sultan [J] and it was directed by Bruce Bilson [J].

The production company was Talent Associates, headed by David Susskind [J], Daniel Melnick [J], Leonard Stern [J]. The idea for Get Smart came from Dan Melnick and David Susskind, and was then refined by the writers Mel Brooks [J] and Buck Henry [J] (who was also story editor of the first 49 episodes).

(Not suggesting there's something very special with the whole series here, just for info.)

It's possible Mel Brooks and Kubrick knew each other already in the early 50s, they both lived in Greenwhich village, Brooks played there in clubs. Close friend of Brooks, Paul Mazursky began his career as an actor in Kubrick's first feature film 'Fear and Desire' in 1953.

In 1960, Brooks moved to Hollywood. Kubrick also arrived in Hollywood around the some time. 'Spartacus' (1960) was a Hollywood production starring Kirk Douglas [J] and Tony Curtis [J].

(His previous film 'Paths of Glory' (1957) was also starred by Douglas, but produced in Munich where Kubrick met his third wife Christiane Harlan. She's a niece of Veit Harlan, the director of Jud Suss the notorious antisemitic nazi propaganda film.)

Btw, Kirk Douglas and Lauren Bacall [J] knew each other since the 1940s and studied together. Lauren Bacall was some distant relative of Shimon Peres, the Israeli statesman and chief-of-many-things in Israel through many decades. Bacall and Peres met in New York in 1952 or 1953. (Not suggesting it's hugely significant, just mentioning it. But Lauren Bacall had contact with higher circles, e.g see her 1945 picture with Truman, she was also friends with Arthur Schlesinger [J].)

Another famous Hollywood producer, Arnon Milchan is long-time friends with Shimon Peres. Milchan revealed in 2013 that he was an agent for Israel for some decades, Peres recruited him in the late 60s. Milchan is the producer of the movie 'The Medusa Touch' (1978) which features a plane flies into skyscraper foreshadowing type scene. Also the producer of 'Brazil' (1985) which is set into a dystopian future where the surveillance state is in war with the terrorists for decades, and the terrorists are randomly blowing stuff up in the city, or something like that. (He's also longer time business partner with News Corp/Fox.)

That's fucked, fam.

Huh, really makes you think…

youtube.com/watch?v=jqmFM3QKlxM

So can I make a thread in which we circlejerk praise The Holy Spaghetti Monster, cause this shit ITT is even less logical than Pastafarianism.
Sage.

Only reddit would ever assemble such disgusting and terrible forms of words and phrases and then present it to the world expecting praise and followers.

Begone and become forgotten and unknown as was the world moments before your broadcast.

repent, fool!

repent before it's too late!!!

REPENT OR LEAVE, PLEBBIT SUMMERFAG

Kill yourselves JIDF.
Sage.

Jesus christ how horrifying. It really makes you wonder if anything that happens in life really is changeable. If time really is linear and cannot be changed and is set in stone already.

You know the drill mate
You're the same no fun allowed faggot that shits up every single fucking thread on Holla Forums. Why you still come here, I do not know. You just cannot allow people to post in peace, must always come in with inflammatory remarks and using sage as if it were a downvote. Jidf pls go.

Begone Heathen.

DEUS KEK

Vindictive moon goddess? Could you explain? Because I'm pretty sure Allah is just another one of jewhova's many aliases. If you can convinve me Allah acually is Inanna/Ishtar/ISIS, and not a false flag in her name, then she and I are gonna have to have a long talk.

Those are Obama and Hillary.

Have you guys heard about Andrew Basiago?

this guy claims to have time traveled. He is also running for president

projectpegasus.net/

Haha shits so /x/ tier nigger.

I really don't want to put in the effort to read his load of shit. Can you put it in greentext form for a faggot like me to understand? Why is he so delusional?

this is amazing

why don't we build an online version, so we can play it?

no

he claims he remembers a world where obama went by barry, and he was part of some super secret mission to mars. also claims mars is already colonized

The "meme" in screaming meme is pronounced me-me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs

Flat Earth and NASA.

Were there "flat-earthers" in the 90s?

the memes have been foretold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA

There have been flat-earthers since people began to think the Earth might be round.

Makes you think… huh,

GOD DAMN IT

MEMES TOO REAL

really.

you may also like that still from "back to the future #2"

Shut up Moot, it decreases because summerposters drive out everyone else

This is proof of time travel and people trying to subtly change the future from being shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More like empty Holla Forums the game predicted the exodus.

Can you zip it up and upload to MEGA or similar when you're all done?

Don't forget that one episode of X-files

x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot_(The_Lone_Gunmen)

why not customize some cards.

WAIT A SECOND!

TRUMP IS THE SNIPER! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

"MemeMagick(tm)," in my book, means: applied psychological/propaganda warfare.

Magic is not real, in the physical sense that is commonly accepted. Magick, however, does exist in a very special zone. I like to call this zone the "Magick Mile;" it lies between the retina and the conscious mind, and it is within this zone where construction takes place of the representative "Virtual Reality" (for lack of a better term) each of us lives in within our heads daily.

It is the zone which is influenced by hypnosis, by advertisers, by media, by religious leaders, and more.

Forgot pic.

God that's my favorite webm of all time.

So lets imagine a sheep and a wolf in a field.
The wolf cannot see the sheep, but the sheep sees the wolf. The sheep's heart races in fear of being chased down by and killed the wolf. Then the sheep's heart ceases to work under the strain of the reaction.

So the simple image (meme) of the wolf alone was enough to kill the sheep.

You might say the sheep's death was inevitable due to the wolf's presence. but it was the sheep's mind that killed the sheep not the wolf.

The wolf may have been blind and/or lame, or perhaps a tame farmers dog, or even a clump of bushes with a similar silhouette to a wolf.

So here we have an example of a fatal meme.

no magic unless you don't know how it works.
come on we have all heard of the placebo effect right.
the power of an idea, like free speech or being anonymous.

that's all a meme is, the raw power of an idea.

notice how it doesn't claim Hillary is straight like Bill.

pls Satan. my heart can only take so much pure coincidences.

I'd disagree, but that's irrelevant to meme magic.

You're on the right track with your "magic mile" thing, though.

The answer to the Universe and everything in it!

Praise Kek!

Empty Vee card:
Pink triangle on TV pushing gay adgenda
pink hyptnotic spiral also
green lips on screen, green mouth piece pushing environmentalism and other watermelon shit
and the audience a white female and a black male presumably being encouraged to race mix.
yellow columns in the background, perhaps an allusion to yellow journalism, cowardly and dishonest reporting.

We've been in the 7-digits now. Any Amerifats roll their phone number in the last couple months?

This is how niggers think. Don't think like niggers.

To truly appreciate magic, one has to have a knowledge of statistics.

Jesus christ.

Nice ID there.

But… but… All niggers look alike so aren't niggers magic? Black magic even?

Decided to do a quick tarot draw. I'm still new to them and mostly unfamiliar with them so I won't do any readings but I ended up drawing judgement.not quite sure if it being upside down affects its meaning or not but it usually means a newfound freedom or time to review past actions without blaming anybody. Yourself included. I will let you guys draw from that what you will.

Praise Kek!

Yes, yes that does affect the meaning.

Posting some OC I made. A bit rushed, I might fix it up later

Who got em?

music from webm?

Thanks!

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

you have the answer, not figure out what the question is.

nice concept too bad jared taylor is apparently tone deaf

Which episode?

You fucking faggot pagan larpers will never get this through your head, will you?

original god of hebrews =/= god of jews and muslims

the original god is sol, jesus was trying to revive sol after the jews left for luna, he succeeded, then the muslims were created as luna's war faction against sol.

fuck.

let me follow the fuck up here, since you asked for proof, satan.

"he Israelites abandoned the Lord God of their ancestors, the God who brought them out of Egypt. They followed the other gods of the people around them. They worshiped these gods, and that made the Lord angry. 13 They abandoned the Lord to serve the god Baal and the goddess Astarte. 14 So the Lord became angry with the people of Israel. He handed them over to people who robbed them. He also used their enemies around them to defeat them. They could no longer stand up against their enemies."

then when the jews start whining about why god wont return to them, they are told that they betrayed god and that he would never return to them, except at the start of a new covenant, or you could say new testament, when jesus offers the jews one last chance to return to sol, and they deny it and they have lost the LAST chance they had to live uncursed on the earth.

all the awful shit that happens to jews is what their original god cursed them with, holy fuck you ignorant faggots are irritating me with how little you fucking understand the relationship between the jews and their gods.

Also as a bonus, god said they werent allowed to racemix, and they did it anyways, another reason he got pissed at them, it was a law of moses that you not marry or reproduce outside of your race.

great work, would really appreciate an upload of them all at some point

He's talking about the card. It should be screaming mimi.

More accurate to say that Holla Forums is a large focus piece of agents of the thule (or whatever they call themselves now) group. However, they are but one of dozens of factions competing for influence.

Praise kek

PRAISE KEK

Kek's power only grows, where does that leave you? Cowering in the dust.

Shows like the X-Files and it's spinoffs were preparing you to associate those "tinfoil" conspiracy theories with fiction. Worked wonderfully. I saw this show in March of 2001 and wasn't surprised at all when 9/11 happened

The Kings and Emperor of the Countries that fought each other in WW1 were all related by blood and marriages between their families.

It didn't stop them from dragging each other into ruin.

Or look at Lovecraft, he married a jewish women and still kept being a anti jewish.

Sage.
>>>/fringe/

bump

Bump.

This is too much

If christianity was truly the last chance of salvation for jews, then why is the bible so jew friendly? I feel like it would have spent alot more time describing yeshua beating up pharisees if it was supposed to highlight how bad jews were.

Holy shit, they cost a fuckton.

We all understand this user, but we also saw the massive spending and controlled media attacks against him by the elites. It was completely unheard of.

He may not be perfect but you can be sure he's the best chance we'll have in our lifetimes.

Underrated post,

Also, checked.

Jesus, never realized how redpilled that game was. I should definitely sit down and play it

Fucking retard.

Kike comes from kikel, or circle, because the Jews refused to draw x's on documents on Ellis Island for fear it was a cross.

I know, Satan, i know.

Contributing

good questions

youtube.com/watch?v=py5byOOHZM8

youtube.com/watch?v=l42lr8AlrHk

"666" has nothing to do with Satan. It's a coded Hebrew gematria reference to the Roman Emperor Nero, a vicious anti-Semite who persecuted both Jews and Christians:

Emperor Nero's name, written in Aramaic, can be valued at 666, using the Hebrew numerology of gematria, a manner of speaking against the emperor without the Roman authorities knowing. Also "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר NRON QSR, which when used as numbers represent 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add up to 666. The Greek term χάραγμα (charagma, "mark" in Revelation 13:16) was most commonly used to refer to Roman government imprints on documents or coins.

Nron Qsr

The Greek version of the name and title transliterates into Hebrew as נרון קסר, and yields a numerical value of 666, as shown:

Resh (ר) Samekh (ס) Qoph (ק) Nun (נ) Vav (ו) Resh (ר) Nun (נ) Sum
200 60 100 50 6 200 50 666

Nro Qsr

The Latin version of the name drops the second Nun (נ), so that it appears as Nro and transliterates into Hebrew as נרו קסר, yielding 616:

Resh (ר) Samekh (ס) Qoph (ק) Vav (ו) Resh (ר) Nun (נ) Sum
200 60 100 6 200 50 616

You don't say.

Western Civilization is Jewish. The only way to eliminate Jewish power is to destroy the West.

This is the final "red pill" that none of you pol shitposters will ever accept, because it's too psychologically painful for you.

Delusional Trump cultist. The only reason Donald Trump's presidential campaign has had any success at all is because of endless free publicity and coverage from the Jewish news media.

And you would if someone with the guts to bust out the information they've got locked up would go and do it

Early Meme Magic

See, Kek is a giving god.

This is going on the list with the other two baits (((you))) seem to love using so much:

One does not just doubt Kek.

OK, WTF Holla Forums I'm getting spooked.

Meme magic.

Would be nice is Steve Jackson would reissue the fuckin things. A complete set of these is at least $300, and that's a used set.

Genuinely scared

Praise KEK

youtu.be/6ZLUbOKKW7o?t=8m54s

not an argument

Nope, that's just Venom Trump.
He will run the USA during Trump's second term while the real trump heads off to MEGA with Putin.

I theorise that this is a big player in 9 / 1 1

DAILY REMINDER THAT NERO DID NOTHING WRONG

Fuck me, he even knew about molecular dissociation

Hey are you that same TORfag from the Orlando hoax thread?

Glad others are not falling for the Trump bait.

It's astounding how much Christianity has managed to demonize the fine arts, certain power numbers (thus numerology and gematria) have been slandered to death and their use prohibited for all Christians (majority of white Gentiles).
That way (((they))) ensured to hoard such knowledge for (((themselves))), keeping Gentiles at a mundane, "harmless" state.

Nobody truly owns numbers, even if (((they))) candidly wish so.

Yes we can

So your marxist 6th grade History teacher taught you that and you're still rolling with it? To hell with any work of Michelangelo, The Last Supper never had anything to do with Christianity.
Hell, the Trivium and Quadrivium also, recycled and named as such in the medieval period, most prolific thinkers of all time taught through those: that certainly demonized numbers, specially the Quadrivium (pure number followed by number in space followed by number in time followed by number in space and time).

But sure, you redpill *chan images hold so much more truth than observed history: hell, even better, they are also pleasing – not only because of the big breasted lady with a based Hitler swastika, but also because it fits right in with the narrative your atheist post-protestant reformation pedagogue taught you when you were younger, so some part of it already rings true because of his authority inside of you.

You le redpill bout muh mystical pagan repeating numbers praise kek retards are just leftists who converted to the nu/alt-right, bunch of mindless ideologues still.

Dump them in a dedicated thread on /pdfs/

memes

That never happened, faggot. Stop believing Jewish fairytales. The god of the Old Testament is a volcano god.

The god of both parts of the Bible (remember, Yeshua believed in that shit too) is a monotheistic amalgam of the Canaanite pantheon which shifted during various periods as different aspects and sub-cults became popular or fell into obscurity. That also includes influence from other religions during the various eras of subjugation by foreign powers and periods during which off-shoot deities were incorporated into the "monotheistic" cults. It truly is just a collection of Semitic fairytales.

Couldn't you just change all the proper nouns? Instead of making her hate jews and hail the nazis, make her hate whites and hail the blacks. It's bound to piss someone off that isn't onto what's happening. and because it fits the zionist agenda, they wont amend it, pointing out the hypocrisy to all

pft illuminati card, anime and memes.. Why not some cool clip art?

Pagan gods are real and are making themselves know in the new age

well, there's more than one illuminati in the game
illuminated likely refers to whether or not he was a participant in any of the skirmishes of his time or just another person

you are retarded
the words you speak are stupid

What does es is oys mean?

kek, speaking of Assange

archive.is/3W1fI

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK.

Tomato sauce on pizza is a vegetable, says Congress; GOP says healthier school lunches are too expensive (2011)

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/tomato-sauce-pizza-vegetable-congress-gop-healthier-school-lunches-expensive-article-1.978339

I figure I should ask in here, since it seems more appropriate:

With all the discussion of Hermetics, Esotericism, and meme majick that has been happening on Holla Forums, has anyone here studied Kabbalah? What about the Keys of Solomon?
Just something seems suspicious, and worth looking into to figure out what's behind some of the shit kikes are doing. The Seal of Solomon is on the Israeli flag, a symbol related to controlling demons.

No.

But we are the first to actively discuss it, identify the evidence for it and come to the conclusion that "we were right all along".

Which is VERY different from being unsure. We now KNOW there's a conspiracy, WHO is involved and WHAT they intend to do.

90's never had that degree of certainty. The internet's archives was not that well established and news posts were not as indepth.

Furthermore - Gen X didn't do degrees, gen Y DID. So our knowledge is more certain because we specialize more.
Gen Z will be even better - they're becoming computer wizards.

Rothschilds are very concerned. Why? They know that they've actively done evil inadvertently. These kids want blood.

There is only one god.

And we are his consciousness. (though universe creator is a different deal - that's not god, but a creator)

No one has mentioned the connection to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)?

Steve Jackson Games, Inc. v. United States Secret Service

>Steve Jackson Games, Inc. v. United States Secret Service, 816 F.Supp. 432 (W.D.Tex., 1993), is a legal case that resulted from a raid by the United States Secret Service on the Austin headquarters of Steve Jackson Games in 1990. Along with Operation Sundevil, the Steve Jackson Raid was one of a series of independent[1] law-enforcement operations that were influential in the foundation of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Jackson_Games,_Inc._v._United_States_Secret_Service&oldid=662107938

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GURPS_Cyberpunk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

Forgot pic

You are now aware that memes had to be embedded into Christian works in order for those works and their artists not to be burned. There is no longer anything European about Christianity other than it had a monopoly on memes for a very long time.

/fringepol/ here. The Goetic demons represent power, or the left hand column of the Temple. Solomon binding them meant that the chaotic forces of earth were subject to his will, and so ordered. Therefore the seal of Solomon can be seen as a symbol of the will to control, resulting in power.

To prove my point, read into the demons and their aspects:

Mammon being the primary example, as money is currently the single most obvious and powerful control system on the planet. Less obvious examples include Bime (funerary rights / burial locations) and Gomory (political marriage / general pimping). Every demon ultimately has a similar backstory but because of the way the Goetia is encoded that can be difficult to understand on an initial read-through. That, and magicians tend to communicate through ritual and not text. Not to mention, it's old. So, most wizards have to use Crowley's notes and their own ritual practices to decipher this.

Because LHP practitioners generally desire power for the purpose of individuation they worship the Goetic demons. This results in the general impression of the Goetia in the popular imagination.

Although I'm sure, given this information, you could also see why the Rothschilds would adopt such a seal. The true rulers control the instruments of power. Ergo, if you can control those forces totally, the kings of nations are truly no obstacle to you and are actually under your control.

you are retarded
the words you speak are stupid

youtu.be/tGSaY57j9bw

youtu.be/xm2g75de-Sg
youtu.be/xm2g75de-Sg
youtu.be/xm2g75de-Sg
youtu.be/xm2g75de-Sg

it's okay if you don't understand it, just go post in a webm thread or something

Hey Bob, I miss you buddy.

Meme is pronounced the same way gene is pronounced.

Memes are to society what genes are to organisms.

Brilliant observation there.

I fucking love H.P. Lovecraft

Read his short stories if you have a chance at a bookstore before buying it. Very articulate language mixed with high (and low) fantasy themes. It's fucking wonderful.

Ideas are bulletproof.

My heart aches for Tay, too. I foresaw her rise, but I couldn't forsee her demise. Had I been smarter, i'd remind you faggots to get a copy of the source code.

Praise KEK
Praise KEK

Fug.

wait

For what, exactly?

Lovecraft was one of us. He was a complete raging Holla Forumslack

It's a white male and black female.