SJW Free Linuxing

Hello Holla Forums

Lately I have been going towards SJW free linuxing. I have distro which is systemd free and I have switched from pulseaudio to alsa. What else should I do get SJW free system?

Other urls found in this thread:

contributor-covenant.org/adopters/
github.com/search?p=3&q="Contributor Covenant" code_of_conduct.md&ref=searchresults&type=Code&utf8=✓
google.com/diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=yYicq47xLi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill self

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Try 16chan. It's free of identity politics shit like this thread.

It would be a lot less hassle to just install OpenBSD instead.

Meanwhile redhat cucks all of Linux

Remove software that uses contributor covenant cancerous code of conduct.

contributor-covenant.org/adopters/
github.com/search?p=3&q="Contributor Covenant" code_of_conduct.md&ref=searchresults&type=Code&utf8=✓

there's a reason nobody uses or cares about BSD.

It's easy, just take the little Anita in your powersupply, pull it out and throw it in the bin! There you go, SJW free linuxing!

I'd like it a lot more if it didn't have such a terrible audio stack and performed better. But at least they can be used on Libreboot now, and it's starting to get more UTF-8 support.

FreeBSD actually threatened legal action against Randy Harper on the grounds that her use of their name constituted defamation. Hence why she doesn't go by freebsdgirl anymore.

A-user your ideas are pretty outdated.

sndio has had per application audio routing with low latency tuning for about 6 years now... it can in many ways be considered the best audio stack out of all the free operating systems.

5.9 is almost entirely UTF-8.

You have correct problems with performance, it's still only partially MP enabled(userland is still MP). And I think all the randomness does impact performance but not a huge amount.

I think it had/has epic problems with firefox because of the way firefox deals with memory, Chromium is a better choice for OpenBSD, much more responsive.

Only if you configure sndiod's block size. Even with that I've had strange issues with audio dropping out, and the card support is poor too.

Yeah I already admitted they were fixing that.

None of the bloatware ones work well in OpenBSD.

I'm inclined to give it another go later but I have to look into how they do FDE, and whether it can be done with Libreboot.

switch SWJfor for chromium =^)

Ever looked at Google's diversity page?

I can't seem to find that on chromium.org. Link?

install gentoo

google.com/diversity/

You're aware that Chromium is a Google project developed mostly by Google employees, right?

What a horrible way to live.

You're aware that the OS you're using contributes to multiple diversity projects?

Its almost as bad as the Jews living in constant fear of another Shoah

Sell your Raspberry Pi if you have one

Hey, he's trying to get away from SJWware, so those two are right out. Only choice are maybe things like Lynx, Links, w3m, or other old or indepedent thing that has no ties to subversion.
I've been using Xombrero most of this year, and it's pretty ok, but it uses Wekbit and other stuff that might have SJW ties. You would have to research all those libraries. Here are its package dependencies, and all of them have other dependencies, etc.

glib2-2.46.2p0
gdk-pixbuf-2.32.3
gnutls-3.3.21
gtk+3-3.18.7
atk-2.18.0
libsoup-2.52.2
gettext-0.19.7
pango-1.38.1
libiconv-1.14p3
cairo-1.14.6
desktop-file-utils-0.22p0
webkit-gtk3-2.4.9p4v1
gstreamer1-plugins-libav-1.6.3

Quite frankly anything "desktop" related (including GUI toolkits) is suspicious right off the bat, because those are the kind of shallow surface area that SJW are attracted to. It's also unsettling how some of these libraries mysteriously work themselves into becoming dependencies of innocuous packages. I've seen that desktop-file-utils pop up all over the place. Just look at this shit. This is from just the packages I have installed on my system:

desktop-file-utils-0.22p0 is a dependency for:
angband-3.3.2p1-no_x11
bluemoon-2.12p0
comix-4.0.4p4
dillo-3.0.5p0
feh-2.14
gcr-3.18.0p1
geoclue2-2.4.1
gtk+3-3.18.7
liberalcrimesquad-4.07.0p1
redshift-1.10p2
vitetris-0.57p0
vms-empire-1.14
xombrero-1.6.4v1

WTF? Some of those are ncurses programs!
And to make matters worse, those desktop things love to pollute your filesystem, to make it more Windows like, with shit spread everywhere instead of like traditional Unix way of simple dotfile or dotdir per program. Yeah, thanks for nothing! Now I have to clean up after all that shit.

So even OpenBSD is getting corrupted a little bit, if you install the wrong softwares (and it's easy to mistake them).
Ultimately there's only one choice to get away from them: use something they could never have any ties with. Like old 90's or earlier computer, or TempleOS because they can't use that as a platform to stir up shit. It's only good for fun programming and learning.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYicq47xLi8

To be fair, unlike the holocaust, doxxing has actually happened.

w-what?

Hehehe yesss goy yesss, participate in the """free""" (((market))), hehehe... xDDD

You faggots are ridiculous sometimes. How many of you are using at least one GPL-licensed piece of software despite the GPL coming from Bernie-bro (((rms)))?

Oh, forgot my meme parens on (((Bernie))), whoops.

now that's really regressive