The Illusion Of Choice Vs Reality

The Illusion Of Choice = Trump & Hillary
Reality = The ability to choose between various candidates.

The two party system are for idiots who are voting out of fear. This has always been the case for decades. The political system is rigged by the media and they don't allow third party candidates to be heard.

Smarter voters will fight against the two party system and vote for the candidate who is more suitable than what was selected by the media.

The two party system is just like choosing between Coke and Pepsi. There really isn't much choice and they're both similar. Neither one is good for you.

In other words, you can either be a sheep and make the wrong choice. Or you can be the one smart enough to vote for the guy who we should all be voting for…Alice Cooper!!!

Gary Johnson is a retard, Jill Stein is a self-important cunt.
It's a two-party system.

THE FUCK YOU SAY M8

You're a retard.

LOL

someone post that diet coke dancegirl

Ha!

As a European faglord, I vehemently agree with OP.
I doesn't matter who gets elected. But I will be more disappointed if Hillary wins because at least Trump will be entertaining, and Hilldawg being a clinical psychopath, losing the election would devastate her beyond imagining.

Also it would be so fucking sweet to see Milo's reaction

So yeah. Trump 2016 let's make SJWs shit their pants!

Look what the current system gets us. This sucks change it.

It won't change until the majority changes and stops relying on the MSM.

If it wasn't for the great benefits package that comes with being the president of the US nobody would want the job. Why would anybody want to become the CEO of the worst company ever created.

Congress is the most miserable board of directors ever assembled. Each one scrambling to snatch up what ever little piece of fat left off the government piggy.

To think any one person could begin to make a difference is the illusion. Things will continue to limp on this way until it finally collapses under the weight of its own greed.

vote trump or get hanged

Better to vote Gary Johnson than Giant Douche.

Very well said. I hate them both, no matter who wins, we all lose.

Who's Milo?

Indeed.

Yup.

No. Go kys.

Yeah, throwing your vote away on a third party candidate is so effective!

It's a two-way race, you retarded faggot. Voting for Jill or Gary is like not voting at all.

False. The retarded faggot is you for contributing to the two party voting system like the sheep you are.

Besides, it's not like the popular votes matter anyways, the electoral votes is what decides the presidency. Just ask Al Gore. He won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote.

this

anyone who is not american shall be hung and displayed

keep saying that you filthy liberal

or wait, they dont think like that anymore

Typical shill: 'Trump and Hillary took a picture together. That means they have the the exact same policies. Don't vote, goy!'

Really suck this election. Especially Gary gun grabber Johnson.

Reality = OP is upset Trump will be president and there is nothing he can do.

uwotm8

go on youtube and search for Milo Yiannopoulos

What does that even mean? Voting for a third party is literally a non-vote. You're basically saying that voting for the 2 party system is better than not voting at all.

Why do you vote third party when they are even worse? You are the sheep. You mindlessly vote for a party no matter how horrible they are.

It's called a protest vote. Basically you're at a restaurant and going off the analogy earlier you can have coke or pepsi. Instead you choose the flask in your pocket while receiving either of those choices.

to reiterate

1) I do not like either choices
2) One will be chosen regardless
3) Why insult myself for supporting either
4) So protest vote

President isn't the only thing we vote on as well, local and state measures (whatever your locale calls them) are probably more relevant to any of our life's anyways so it just makes sense to focus more on those.

It's a non-fucking-vote. If you vote for the third party candidates (who, this year, are both extremely small in numbers) you are essentially not voting. There is no statistical way that either one of them can win, so you are throwing your vote away by voting for them.

that's thanks to people like you, who reason like that. If I vote this year for a third party, and in four years time convince two more people to do that, and they do the same in another 4 years time, and so on… We will be able to break the system.

It will take a long time, despite people like you clogging up progress under the guise of 'boohoo it's pointless'

No, you won't. You will just dump your vote into nothingness, just like they want you to do. Voting for a third party over and over accomplishes nothing. Why has there not been a rise of a third party in the last 10 years, hell, the last 100 years? Because it's two-party based and always will be. The only way to take this system down would be to actually have a revolution.

Wow, no.

>>6378922 Here.

First of all you missed the point about ballot measures being more directly meaningful than the president. Secondly voting reform exists and the way we vote for candidates can become more like many european countries or canada, the way we vote, without instant runoff or any of those superior methods is why we have such problems. Unless you mean to say that it's impossible to have voting reform which again is false as there already are areas that use run off voting and it's progressing towards a more balanced system in many areas this way. Revolution of course is always just a split second away but it's because of mindsets like yours and how people do not carry themselves with the idea of self-determination that it isn't possible. The only thing stopping everyone from just up and all joining hippies in free spirited love or somefuck is our own desires for what we collectively are trying to get out of the system and it's the same with changing the way voting, or the government work.

Again, I will say I do not want either candidate. There is no way you can convince me to put up my dignity and go with the lesser of two evils here, so if it's a throwaway vote then good. Because at lest it's not a vote for either of the two main candidates.

Milo is a retarded faggot.

The brainwashed sheep mindlessly defending the two party system. The media definitely has control over you Trump supporting idiots. Dumb cucks.

he's entertaining though

If you find him entertaining, you need to drink bleach.

why is he not entertaining to you? he's funny!

haha spot this pathetic shill.

Checkmate.

Gay.

How about putting up an actual argument as to why both candidates are bad? Instead of spouting

In the words of Dr.Evil "How about no, Scott?"

Now shut the fuck up faggot.

In the end, you'll all fall in line as you've been commanded