ITT: You gotta say three good things about a show you hate

We've been missing one of these for a while and I think they're essential for keeping the place as little jaded as possible.

Exemplified Rules: These are not allowed; "Its gonna end soon".
"Compared to/At least is better than X", "It causes x real life consequence".
Pro mode: Choose Nu-ppg

Steven Universe.

Transformers Armada had a few likable characters, and Starscream's sacrifice was pretty badass.

Transformers energon had…
…fuck…
Um.
I liked Alpha Q I guess, and the idea of resurrecting Unicron to restore the planets he ate is actually pretty awesome, even,if it was handled terribly.

Explain why, with every detail as possible.

Please don't.
Please don't make it another SU thread.
Every fucking thread on Holla Forums has to eventually end in talking about feminism or SU.
Please.
Please just talk about bad cartoons.

I really like the effort put into it, is catchy, the voices are usually good and I really like "Love like you".
I just believe it's pretty interesting.
An alternate reality where thousands of years ago a race of living mineral/energy beings arrived to the planet while burning it's resources and treating the inhabitants like shit until an outlier moralfag decides to stop this by forming a revolution based on anti-elitism.

He's a very nice kid who's positive and too innocent for this shit but is using this to appeal the happiness yearning side in every enemy.

Nu-ppg:
The colors are bright.

Holy shit.
I can't legitimately think on anything good that doesn't break the rules.

Nu-ppg:
They are pushing feminist factors only a bit, not completely

Nu-PPG: The wiriting isn't total word salad

TTGO

CHEATING

I liked the way gargarmel was drawn and behaved as a stereotypical jew. It reinforced how the machinations of the kikes would always seek to destroy a racially pure nationalistic people, but that it could be resisted should the jew always be denied his entry point.

Then they fucked that up with Smurfette. Like the biblical Esther she slide into to a culture and society and allowed the jews to gain an influence.

Pickle & Peanut

I'm proud of you OP.
The legend of Korra.

Adventure/Autism/Cuckventure/NTR Time

Weeds was the only show I ever hated and the only good thing about it is that it's over

what rule did I break then faggot?

Imma guess "Damning with faint praise."

Ugly Americans has decent animation, an okay concept(even though it was executed horribly), and the female characters actually look like women.

If you like the Simpsons, then South Park also has lots of content you can view if you chose to do so.

Cartman is a good counter-balance to Tray and Matt's Jewishness.

While the show is not relevant and has not been relevant in over a decade, it does at least provide an escape from reality, even if that escape from reality is Jewish propaganda.

Fuck I can't do it. I hate them too much. FUCK.

What did they do to you, user?

How about the fact that they're currently hammering on the Left's PC dogma?

I thought PC Principal was pretty relevant.

Come on Holla Forums prove you're not Holla Forums.

>They are not my French!
>t. Louis CucK
What did he mean by this?

Forgot pic :^)