Clinton has 266 delegates

Clinton has 266 delegates
Trump has 204

FUCK I think Trump is gonna lose
This can't be real can it? Tell me this isn't real!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/michigan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am the one who is demoralised, dipshit

Also I'm a eurocuck I don't have access to your superior intel

SHART IN MART

this election shows that americans make a decision between false 2 options when they're asked whether they want to be shot in the back or straight in the face

and you thought calling you guys retarded was just a joke by envious foreigners, kek

If Hillary is going to win we can all vote Jill Stein

Then why do you care?

The decision is made by corporations and the media, not genuine Americans.

I hate Hillary just as much as I hate Trump. Whoever wins, we all lose.

Either way it's going to be a fun ride but the memes will be better if they are made by Trump supporters.

the HRCs don't get memes.

jillstein/berine dank meme stash has done some ok stuff but most is just buzzwords on a 9 year old picture.

they are learning though

They're called electors and we don't know who has what until the votes come in tomorrow.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE

As much as I want the man to win I don't think he will. Though I do think that he opened up the doors for this type of thinking

Pretty sure WA is going red this year and CO will stay blue.

I'm hearing Trump is ahead in the early voting in Colorado. Not sure about Washington state.

It is a bad thing. Luthor kills innocent people.

Some of those states highlighted in red is a little too liberal to be red states. Especially Michigan and Ohio.

If I was using a "fake tweet generator", it would have today's date on it, dumb ass.

what type of thinking?
trump isn't a chan user. he has nothing in common with the so-called culture of these sites. he has no intention of pushing back against the sjw, or grabbing pussy in the oval office. he's not even a racist except when it'll turn a buck. and as for being anti-establishment, don't make me kek. he's the purest product of big money.

CO has a lot of independents, many who are extremely butthurt about Bernie getting the shaft. Also, Clinton is worse on weed policy than Trump, which is also very important to CO stoners. I could see CO going red this election because of those 2 things.

Have you been living under a rock these past few days? Even the media is admitting that Michigan is in play and Ohio is a swing state that voted for Bush.

1) I don't care about SJW's, but he is the anti-SJW candidate, he is pushing back against SJW's.
2) Let's be honest here, he will "grab women by the pussy".
3) Let's be honest here, he is racist.

If I can be honest about Trump, why can't other Trump supporters?

Hillary and Sanders had more votes than Trump during the Michigan primaries….

nytimes.com/elections/results/michigan

Trump was running against 12 other people, the Democratic primary was split between 3 people. Do the math.

That's what I've been saying

only insofar as Hilary is the sjw candidate. you won't see women's studies disappear from the curriculum or efforts made to address mens' health issues from either candidate. you won't see an end to minorities' rights or bias in college selection.
well he might grap the odd pussy on the sly, but with the wife he has and the team he'll need to govern, plus the risk of court cases, he'd do best to keep his hands to himself for the duration of his mandate. look what happened to Bill.
he's racist by sjw criteria, but so is everyone who disagrees with them. to the question, does trump have an irrational dislike of other racial genotypes, or is he a dumb bigot, i'd answer no. his problem with blacks and latinos is fundamentally economic. they cost money he'd rather have people spend on golf.

I was literally in the thread where they made that fake tweet, you dumb twat

I'm just saying. Trump is an anti-SJW candidate because he meets the criteria of one, since anti-SJW's are openly homophobic, racist and sexist. And yes Hillary is the SJW candidate, since SJW's are about political correctness. Even though she is incorrect in every way imaginable.

As for grabbing women by the pussy, well he's already getting accused of sexual assault just like Bill was accused of rape, so of course there will be court cases. Whether or not these women are lying, I doubt any of them will want to be sued for slander.

Actually he's racist by the definition's criteria. SJW's criteria are invalid since they're fucking idiots.

Except it isn't fake.

Only niggers are stupid enough to vote for Shillary.

Everybody knows who's going to win

I really hope so. He'd be even more based then.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

If it's not fake, where are the links? Why is it not archived?

shoop the date noob

266 ≠ 270, defeatist shill