Fuck the killing joke mark hammil is a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8bP1bLj_w

what is this scene exactly

why does it exist

Not enough brain function to check the board for threads, eh?

Because it was in the comic.

No shit, if he had any integrity he would have refused to be in The Force Awakens. Even if he was contractually obliged he could just say fuck them and then go to prison, or he could kill himself.

This is not an animated film. It's a series of drawings over a background in sequence, but there's not enough drawings for an illusion of motion to take place. It's been apparent from all promotional materials, but this is just a disgrace. Even the bottom rung of Filmation or Hanna-Barbera shit had more things happening onscreen.

If they weren't going to sink the money to make this even passable, they shouldn't have done it.

Haha I dunno, I like it. The cut to Barbara saves the scene.

You know… if you're a Joker fan, not a self-hating feminist who kills himself with alcohol age 30.

And to think I almost wrote a comment on the video "I want pictures! Pictures of Barbara!"

It's just the timing of showing the pics, it's a good timing and mixing his screams with that idiotic song makes that scene creepy. The problem is, only then. The rest of the song at the beginning is just idiotic. It should completely be like that, Gordon screaming like crazy, and then Joker starting to sing to it, making the scene harder to watch.

(But who am I to suggest such things, after five fucking years people refuse to hire me while people at their companies constantly make shit decisions…)

The Killing Joke remake when. This animation is stiff and terrible, especially for a movie. I wouldn't even accept this in a show.

Really, it seems about as on-par with a lot of western animation today.

The fuck is that animation, or lack of it.

They're getting lazy as japs.

There are three Killing Joke threads in the first two pages of the catalogue. Four, in total. Please stop

Mouths may only have 2-3 frames but the actual character animation is great

Jojo general jumps on any opportunity to complain about western comics and cartoons because it makes their shit look better in comparison.

If you think I'm wrong, tell me: who else but a weaboo with shit taste would say something like "mark hammil is a hack"? Even the most casual comic fans know he's just the VA for the Joker.

Shut up, fag. The character animation is fucking ass, just like every other aspect of anime.

If you can't keep your faggot ass in line you're gonna get banned one of these days.

low quality bait: the thread.

I bothered watching the credits. Like all animation now it's made in Korea so of course it's turning into Jap shit.

Your autism is showing

I don't know why you'd be so bothered unless you for some reason watch jojo. It's shit user, I'm sorry.

it was fine

I just find it hilarious that JoJo triggers you so badly

It was obvious that it would be this level of quality from that fact that even the fucking trailers couldn't show off anything that didn't look like pure shit.

So uh, I never read Batman comics…. how closely did this follow the source material? Because that ending was anti-climactic… which could have been the point; the Joker is crazy like that and I can dig it, but that last joke… eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh.

How is Mark Hamill a hack? The voice acting is pretty much the only passable thing in this trainwreck.