I fucking hope so user

jews making propaganda

this is why everybody hates niggers

Dead niggers

Truly the rarest of pepes.

post things tht will be illegal after/if shillary wins

THE ERECTION IS CUMMING LADS

Being a hardworking Amurcan.

I don't know who to trust. One hour I hear trump is going to win, 30 minutes later here's this poll that says Hillary is going to win.

Might I add trump supporters wasted the entire weekend pushing the spirit cooking thing? I'm inclined to believe Wikileaks, but that's just too far fetched.

And everybody knows the government is filled with pedophiles. Is this your first time looking into politics? In a non-election season you always see stories about how some congressmen is getting sexual with his interns.

I am excited to walk in my campus feeling and looking very smug when all the shitlibs cry about it being anudda shoah.

maga

To all the retards looking at left-leaning newpapers saying Hillary is going to win

This has happened before in the past. except the roles were switched
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_Defeats_Truman

The Chicago Daily Tribune was a Republican-biased newspaper who hated Truman. So their correspondents reported he would lose. They were wrong

Many modern news publications are Democrat-biased. So their correspondents will report that Trump is going to lose. Newsweek is already printing out publications celebrating a Hillary-victory. A lot of Holla Forumstards think this is proof the election is rigged. I don't think it means that. I just think it means its another case of "Dewey Defeats Truman"

Just some food for thought m8s

MODS MODS MODS
Judging from the thumbnail pretty sure this is CP.