Trump gained five points due to Orlando

If Trump loses Hillary will give illegals citizenship, accelerate mass immigration, ban guns, remove free speech and raise taxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160401-20160617/type/smallest
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/2014-midterms/turnout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where did you get pic related from OP?

100% accurate poll goy :^)

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160401-20160617/type/smallest

What did they mean by this?

Well we got to up our game on the internet and make shit more digestible for normies.

It's a filter for likely voters.

If Dubs, trump wins.

If singles, Hillary Wins.

RIP america.

We need pee-pee poo-poos of Trump literally shitting on Hillary.

This is how we defeated Sanders even before he was nominee.

seems legit

huh

I keep hearing this fucking shit and I tell people the media is fucking lying.
Trump appeals to all red blooded Americans.
The only people that don't like trump are goddamn communist.

this

Weren't they saying that these polls had unrealistically high Dem turnout and vice versa? Is this their last ditch effort to try to make him look like he'll inevitably lose, so they can pull a stunt at the Convention?

He still needs to get those polling numbers up, though. It seems scary.

make it so Shillary is also shitting herself on that to bolster the chance of that happening at the debate

Presidential Peepee Poopoo guy, here. Are you all around? Should I start a thread? most importantly since I'm lazy - are you willing to help?

This jew bitch is fucking stupid.

yeah, some other user made a version with the actual serial killer statistics and a link to an article "Myths about Serial Killers" (or something like that), and "Serial Killers are White" was one of the myths.

The more interesting fact is that they're unable to make Clinton's favorabilities RISE. Every poll, she's either stayed the same or dropped- they can't fix it so that more responders say they'll vote for her.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Well, this is a good point. And, she hasn't had one drop of negative advertising used against her, either. I'm still worried. Purely from a demographic perspective it was going to be an uphill battle. Trump needs to get those numbers up somehow, but I'm just not sure who he has to target or on what grounds.

Howard (((Stern))) is sick of this shit too.

Liberals everyone.

Stern confirmed not a firearm owner. The better argument is: do you know how many fucking rounds you can go through in one afternoon during target practice?

What if you invite 4 or 5 friends over?

That's the argument. Gets damn expensive, too. It's bullshit.

Yes, I'm willing to help. Start a new thread, I can start shooping tonight after I'm out of work.

(checked)
His heart is at least in the right place on this by shitting all over this guy. Stern is degenerate as fuck but even turds can have pieces of gold in them.

Reminder that most normies aren't even paying attention right now. It's almost Summer and people have their heads buried in niggerball (the athletic Jew) and MUH BEACH AND SWIMMING POOL.

I know he's a Jew but Howard is 110% right here. That other faggot is clueless.

Also all poopoo peepees need to clearly read Crooked Hillary… that way it reinforces the imagery of Hillary getting shat on in the minds of people who've seen the images everytime Trump says that line.

Holy shit. Even Robin is based on this issue.

Kek

Do you mind if I write that down for later use?

The only number that matters is the RCP average, and it doesn't look good. At all.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

(checked)

hehehe sure

Looks biased as hell. They're really trying to push the polling numbers to rig the election is what I get out of it.

By "sure" I meant I don't mind.

i triggered my own my grammar autism

He did make that argument, though.

What's interesting is that the percentage for Hilary has mostly stayed level over the past month, while Trump has dropped. I'm waiting to see what happens after the RNC and Trump kicks all of the cucks out of the party.

Okay, I'm gonna make some coffee and then I'll throw a new thread up here after a bit. I meant to do this the other day, and I promised some anons I would, so I feel bad. Gotta stop being a lazy faget and get back to the central focus:

Meme America Great Again

checked
I agree. He's still just making milquetoast liberal/libertarian arguments, but the way things are going, better that than nothing.

Also, instead of "criminals will still get guns," I would suggest asking first, "What is your proposal and where is the science that says it will actually make a difference?" Then, while they are stuttering, you can jump in and say things like, "The majority of gun crime is committed by niggers who don't legally own the gun in the first place" or "You are 600 times more likely to die from medical malpractice than a mass shooting - why are you picking on gun owners?" etc

Oh, my bad. I shut it off after a while bc stuttering liberals make my blood boil.

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
Getting poll numbers from the Cuckington Post are we?
Get in the gas chamber.

Those 20% other are all Trump voters.

They may bitch and moan, but neither conservatives nor bernifags are switching to Hillary. And the day of the election they will hold their nose and vote for Trump. They know better than anyone that the alternative is way, way worse.

He's 5 points up after the poll rigging that put Hillary 11 points ahead. In otherwords the God Emperor is so popular he's overwhelming the poll rigging just like he overwhelmed the vote rigging.

We should meme all whites serial killers.

Kill All the Non-Whites, RWDS NOW

Nothing suspicious here goyim

Requesting Hilary going poo poo while Trump pee pees on her face, with a bunch of laughing normalfags with feel faces in a crowd

You lie!

POLLS ARE SO GOSH DAMNG [pronounce it, I dare you] CONFUSING

He was just tied with her two weeks ago. Now he's down10.7 points?

This bugs me quite a bit.

Why the fuck aren't the debates happening yet?

If singles Trump is going to get 121 million general election votes.

Because it's not September.

After Trump became the presumptive nominee, his number went up in some polls. Overall though he was still behind.

Same thing is happening with Hillary. After she became the presumptive nominee her numbers went up.

In some poll she is up by 10 points. In one poll Trump is statistically tied with Hillary.

At this point, poll isn't really all that important.

He's not a liberal. He's a New York Jew that needs guns to be legal because he fears for his own safety. He has a conceal to carry permit becuase a bunch of weirdos have threatened to kill him.(and have actually tried to attack/kill him)

Other than that, he's a
subversive, Zionist-Israel first Jew.

per gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections
At this point in previous elections:
1980: Carter led Reagan 35-33; actual result: Reagan won 51-41, taking 44 states
1988: Dukakis led Bush 52-38; actual result: Bush won 53-46, taking 40 states
1992: Perot led Bush and Clinton 34-32-24; actual result: Clinton won 43-37, taking 32 states

Polling this far out is not reliable.

But her numbers didn't go up.

But her numbers didn't go up. In the RCP polling average, her line is flat.

You niggers realize one of the least present groups when it comes to voting turnout is le millenials and one of the most present groups when it comes to voting turnout is 45+ (Which is 80-90% white)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/2014-midterms/turnout/

Boomers will vote overwhelmingly for Trump as the Republican party is de facto the white party now.

Trump will likely win in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and Michigan.

A lot cuckservatives and dems were seriously asshurt over how much we would dominate online polls during the primaries. I wouldn't be surprised if dems are brigading polls to stick their thumb in the eye of Trump. I also think it is safe to say a lot of #CruzMissiles are still getting over their butthurt. Hopefully once the campaigns really pick up with debates and what not they come around.

Let's not forget, TO FUCKING SIZE YOUR IMAGE FOR ANTS.