Howell and Four Other Suspects Involved in Planned Sunday Massacres

Other urls found in this thread:

getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/13/james-wesley-howells-ex-boyfriend-didnt-surprise-me-all/85836328/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit forgot link:
getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/
It looks like the attacks really were a false flag, but?

Why the fuck would you kill worthless faggots when you could kill someone like.. Hillary ?

just asking.

Well, let's follow that story, see if he dies.

wtf and howell was allegedly gay too.

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/13/james-wesley-howells-ex-boyfriend-didnt-surprise-me-all/85836328/

This is getting really weird

The things people will do for meth…

It's weird that the federal government would actively recruit faggots for false flags through subversive religious groups?

How many newfags are there nowadays?

Harry Potter got jacked.

So basically, mudslimes were recruited and trained by the feds to go shoot up fags to push their gun control agenda. Am I getting that right?

So basically, mudslimes were recruited and trained by the feds to go shoot up fags to push their gun control agenda. Am I getting that right?

not buying false flag non -events

What the hell? Why did it post twice and under different IDs??

Bump, not gonna let this get slid

The more (((they))) try to stop the fire, the higher it rises.

This summer will be glorious

Wouldn't be a shame if something were to happen on/near the equinox?

Thats a good catch.
No shekels for either of them.

This is the guy with the tannerite, yes? He was going to fag it up and then go to the range.

There is literally nothing that can be done with this. The source is completely unreliable and there is no way to even followup on the story.

I'm sorry, but moslems are guilty.

oy vey

Bump

(((cia))) trying to cover the orlando hoax by tying this shit together with it to make it more believable

Okay . . .
But Tannerite is in no way suitable for making pipe bombs.

PARODY SITE OR COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Did he just allege that the CIA is behind the shootings?

No, getoffthebs.com claimed that 2 imaginary police claimed that Howell claimed that the CIA is behind the non-shooting that never happened.

This is how stuff breaks out, someone unknown source leaks out information. Story is posted and more REAL journalist start to investigate. The problem is mostly 98% are gate keepers (news outlets) and are controlled by the CIA. Just like when Gary Webb broke the story about the Gov. running drugs, the gate keepers all wrote articles discrediting him and attacking his character. It is good to keep this information in mind and see if more gets leaked out.

They always have been.

FEDS BTFO

MODS WHY ISN'T THIS STICKIED?????!!!!! MMMMMOOOOOODDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!

Or a crafty blogger knows that the false-flag community online comes out for every mass shooting event and decides to concoct a story that he knows will get spread and read among them and gain a lot of traffic.

were you using a vpn and it disconnected for some reason? this site is fucky at the best of times.

because its a false flag to get rid of the second amendment, why else?

Yeah, no
OP is a fag

is the news source reliable?
it basically says that howell is a 'decent homo' who look manly and didn't flaunt his gayness like the flamboyant limp wrist type do.

Because of being groomed by the CIA specifically to kill worthless faggots for their false flag. By the way, they (the FBI) picked up 2 of the other remaining 3 the other day. The only one that remains is Dan who is either innawoods or laying dead somewhere.

Not just gun control, but anti-"racism"(read: anti-white)/pro-islam agenda. It also functions as a highly effective distraction from other things people might instead be getting information about.

the "prowler" and tannerite bother me.

If you're serious about doing something like that, you're not fucking around (scouting?) with a car full of gear, and you're not going to use tannerite.