Who is the female equivalent of Louis CK?

That is awesome.
Is there any women we can apply that to the way we did to Louis?
We also know it humiliates women, I heard like Brittnay Venti got cucked by possibly a black woman and was torn up by it.
My picks are Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman and Lena Dunham.

How dare you suggest that?

Female equivalent of Louis CK would imply a female comedian and no such thing exists.

You find Louis CK funny?

Amy Schumer.
Only pic I have to contribute to this thread.

Angry dirty whore needs a Mandingo party.

Schlomo loves Jamal cucking him.

You actually laugh with him, not at him?

Don't visit your nigger lust on me, kike.

Are you kikes triggered so hard you're gonna deny that his profession is called comedian?

You can be a comedian, it doesn't mean you're funny.

anyone have the version of that first pic where you can see inside, and there's a black man assfucking Louie?

Just google it, it's pretty popular.

I tried
and probably some others, to no avail

pls help a brother out

thank you brother

Is Louis submissive only to the BBC, or does he share his wife with other races as well?

You know of a race with a dick bigger than BBC? If yes, be confident Louis is already one step ahead of you.

what did he mean by this?

The crowd is silent as Louis walks on stage, a microphone in his hand. "Folks, I have a special song for you tonight," he says as he raises the microphone to his mouth. The crowd begins cheering as a familiar tune, "Paint is Black" by the Rolling Stones starts playing…
As the song ends and the music fades out, 1000 virile African men descend on the crowd and begin impregnating all of the white women, and slaughtering all of the white men.

t. cuckold

The crowd is silent as Amy walks on stage, a microphone in her hand. "Alright guuuuurrrrls, I have a special song for you couples tonight!" she says as she raises the microphone to her mouth. The crowd begins cheering as a familiar tune, "Paint is Black" by the Rolling Stones starts playing…
As the song ends and the music fades out, 100 fertile African wimmin descend on the crowd and begin breding with the white men, and slaughtering all of the white women.

Man, I still remember the beginning of 2016… The salt…

YUM

I want to holocaust her asshole.

That actually sounds like something he'd say in his act.

Louis CK

pease put spoilrs on the arousing pixs

Man I'd fuck a black girl in front of her

Cheetos-face man only wishes that.

Being cucked is an affront to a man's honor.
Honor isn't a female value. Their equivalent is fertility.

Looking too old or diseased to be attractive is what cucks a woman. And they all become cucks eventually.