Feminist rapist

What's wrong with feminism ?

everything

what a gaywad

tard, she didn't consent enthusiastically
she slipped her hand when she reached for her vagoo

You wouldn't believe how many women are like this in the bay area

So moving into the bay area

I thought that was a trap getting erect for a second. Whatever the case, I see opportunity and that guy's a faggot for not taking it.

But its gross user.

gross

They're achievements.

Why would you want that? She obviously gets drunk and lets anyone in, not to mention you don't know if she blacked out and she might say you raped her if she's ashamed enough when she looks at you sober.

That's what the shovel is for.

Holy shit, saved.

I don't think she was drunk, I think she was trying to make a statement- some form of vengeance for masculine "rape-culture".

I wouldn't be surprised if the person filming was a friend of hers and this was some kind of "social experiment".

I used to live in the bay-area, near 24th st Mission- I have seen this happen before, but never with a young pretty white girl.

It's really only fat busted black women and homeless smack-heads faggots that do this- and even then, they tend to do it late in the evening on the last BART run when the train is mostly empty.

I think if no one else was watching he might have. He could easily be gay, but it's more likely that he knew he was being filmed and didn't want his reputation ruined.

(Also, if you get caught doing this shit they'll suspend you from the transit system, and then you're fucked. Driving a car in SF is worse than L.A.- he probably doesn't even have a car.)

The fact that they don't usually get dubs

Maybe she has a yeast infection and wanted help scratching he vajj

11/10 would bang.

That poor woman, the last thing her dad said to her (she was only 12) was 'if you weren't fat and you had a tan like your younger sister maybe I would have loved you'. He then left with the younger sister, leaving this poor wretch to be brought up by her crack whore mother.

my first concern would have been nasty smelly pussy.

it will get in the way of sexbots

also this

b-but isn't a sexbot 3d?

it is 3D, but not PD

In practice western feminism is female supremacy.

wow. what a loser.

Enjoy your STDs, child support payments , rape accusations, and stalking. Not to mention that sex with girls that drunk is fucking lame, plus they might puke on you.

why

This is public toilet tier disgusting. Fucking her would be like rubbing a dirty urinal cake on my dick.

Being drunk doesn't make you behave like that - she's on a shitload of drugs. Still shouldn't stick your dick in it tho, fam.

Hypocrisy

The modern feminist, like face-book duck-lip cunts, only looks for attention and social validation, so they adopt ideologies that favor only them and then proceed to be awful to others to seek temporary validation in their lonely and meaningless existence. This is apparent by the hypocritical double-standards that they have, and the fact that they constantly look for trouble.

Pic relevant.

I'm pretty certain that's fake.
I don't trust its kotaku, but I'm pretty sure they couldn't get away with posting it, removing it, and then calling it fake.
At best they'd be able to post it and then remove it, or change it without any indication that they changed it.

She's not drunk
Yeah. But he's a dirty mudslime and she's a white girl. I'm surprised he didn't jump at the opportunity.

He's beta trash.

If we had backgrounds on any of this. OP is a fag.

Well, they are race traitors, they are degenerate tattooed freaks and basically a leftist front for propaganda aimed at females.

They are basically the opposite of what the shariah females are like in arab states. Extreme and annoying. And they don't really care about womens rights, just want to shill for leftism all the time.

You are full of shit user. I work security down town SF in the financial district at night. At around 2am the streets are flooded with drunks, most are women. They sit on the floor and throw up on themselves. they piss themselves, they cause fights, they abuse their men, the come onto me just as hard as the bitch in this video and its disgusting. If I say anything to anyone they assume I'm a "jesus freak". I hate SF and booze is literally devil water

Yes. And I'll still drink it just as my ancestors. It can be used as a tool for many things or you can just enjoy it. However once you start abusing it, it will abuse you.

t.Pagan "larper"

Live in SF as well, there are probably equal numbers of drunk men and women - women are just louder and way more obnoxious.

Yes

Watch her behavior again, she's clearly on something

Source: Am oldfag drunk

tried to respond to your thread over on r9k with just a pic and got
What the fuck is that? Im never using that boad again.

A good slave but a terrible master as with all drugs

thats what R9K is you fucking new fag, it's what it has ALWAYS been

I only ever used it back on 4chan. last time was 2009 I think

Since I've been here its been Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums

The whole point behind R9K is the unoriginal automute, here and at 4chan

why have you not moved yet user?