VISITING ORLANDO

Holla Forums, I have been in Orlando since last Tuesday, and I am originally from Missouri.

I always read how latinos are taking over Florida, but I want you all to know the situation over here is insanity. It's madness. There are so many fucking latinos that every fucking mall worker and business owner is fucking latino. They laugh and talk to themselves in spanish with their big fucking loud mouths, fucking nobody over here even speaks english, there are spics EVERYWHERE, the white ratio is so low, there are so many gay latinos, it's not even funny. They are horrendously rude, there are niggers everywhere, poor people running everywhere.

I fucking am in a ocean of filth. What the fuck needs to happen to send them back? They are fucking literally everywhere. HELP ME

Also, if I see one more fucking #WESTANDWITHORLANDO GAY PRIDE POSTERS IM GOING TO PUKE.

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-gators-callaway-mcelwain-treon-harris-huntley-johnson-20160314-story.html
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ad/Flag_Pocatello_Idaho.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

;-;

I know, I live there. It's pretty much Puerto Rico here. I've been thinking of moving north. Northern states tend to be more lefty though.

The first and only time I visited Miami, I got treated as an outsider at some Latino restaurants because I didn't order in Spanish. A few radio stations were full Spanish.

Come to North Florida. It's 100x better in terms of demographics.

Please, and orlando is right???

I'm going to Tampa today. I was nervous about the airports but these towelheads always seem to attack commuting places during morning rush hour.
But to answer your question, ~30 million illegals will be sent back by Trump. That's enough to put a dent in it. But eventually we have to push for more and more deportations. Of everyone, especially niggers.

I've been wondering if Trump wants touchback amnesty. He's never denounced that idea IIRC.

Florida is, generally. Cities can't really override state laws. Local culture might be left, but state laws lean right.

Third generation Florida native here. You're in Orlando, one of the most transient cities in the state that is the tourism capital of the WORLD. Drive 30 minutes north and south and you're back in God's country, where the accents are southern and we farm for a living. I'm from the citrus and cattle country south of Orlando but finishing up at UF in Gainesville. Both regions are magnitudes nicer than Orlando. Drive up here and I'll buy you a beer after work.

Most nignogs aren't illegals unfortunately, so deportation is probably out. But deporting the illegals help, yeah.

try Miami OP, the driving there is third world tier lol

The nig population can be dealt with once we get spics and mudshits taken care of. I like Rockwells idea.

attitude only because the Blacks have not come close, as they have in the South. Whenever a Negro moves in on
these non-Southern Whites, they become racists quickly enough, but until they have had a good dose of
'brotherhood' at real close range, the White Majority will persist in imagining that the only difference between
Blacks and Whites is skin color, although they know better, deep down in their subconscious minds, where their
instincts tell them the truth.
These millions of Whites and blacks – these voters – will have to be won if we are ever to escape from our
present rotten situation of being frustrated and beaten babblers, with no power. To achieve power, we must win
over the soft heads and liberals – plus the Negroes themselves – by proposing a constructive solution to the
Negro problem. Such a solution, regardless of how it is smeared and laughed at today, is voluntary repatriation
for the Blacks. For far less money than we now waste on foreign aid, much of which goes to Communist
countries which hate us, we can actually pay our Negroes a generous cash bonus, buy all their holdings in the
United States, build them a real industrialized area in the best part of Africa – where the ignorant Africans
clamor for their skills and educated abilities – give them first class transportation to the new and far better living
conditions over there, compared to their present slums here, and then help them get set up decently in business
and agriculture. To those who say that it is impossible thus to move fifteen million people, I reply that we
moved far more under much more difficult conditions, and under arms, during World War II alone. It is only
impossible to solve the Negro problem this way so long as people insist on not thinking about it and keep
dismissing the subject from their minds. Repatriation is the only workable solution. Segregation has never
worked in, all of history. As long as there is sex and as long as blacks and Whites are mingled in the same
geographical area, no matter how stringent the rules for segregation, lust will have its way, and the society will
wind up mongrelized, as did Rome, Egypt, Greece and a dozen other once great civilizations.

Deport the """""criminals"""".

Murderers and real rapists. And whoever else we want that will include basically all blacks.

Disney?

you went too far south user

good luck finding someone speaking english in miami
good luck not getting raped and robbed

352 here too
hell of a storm we got here in gville eh?

also if you're vacationing to florida i'd advise you to follow the law we have a famous saying around here..used to have billboards at the border

That thunder was booming about 20 minutes ago.

Funny saying that I just got my degree from UF on May 1st graduation this year

knocked my power out for a minute
(checked)
congrats

amazing how many Holla Forums based people are in gville. we had a meetup a few years ago

Me and my friends had a running joke where when we got the UF alert we'd guess the race before checking, fun little game to play up there

I was born and raised here and honestly thought that the asian intake had increased a lot more than it has
hopefully its just for niggerball and treehockey domination

then again that stops in 2013

Good luck, you're bound to puke your brains out because I've been living in Orlando for the past two years.. but that is besides the point…

Fucking everywhere I look, I see that Orlando united bullshit, it's literally on every digital highway billboard and most shop store fronts…

Whether they truly believe it or not…

I took my qt 3.14 to Ihop for a nice hangover breakfast and even they had an Orlando united billboard..

go figure that some gay dudes came in as we were finishing up our breakfast…

It must be some kind of business ploy like

Congrats, man. I only have 12 credits left until I'm done.

I wouldn't mind a meet-up while I'm still here.

9 times out of 10 the UF alert suspects are groids. It's funny until you see how often they get away and how bad GPD and UFPD seem at their jobs.

yeah it's generally football players and somehow they get the most expensive attorneys in town (either robert rush or huntley johnson) and somehow their charges disappear
case in point orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-gators-callaway-mcelwain-treon-harris-huntley-johnson-20160314-story.html

Living in central Florida myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty that most of them are either Dominican (you can tell, tend to look vaguely black) or Puerto Rican (lighter skinned, loud, sub-nigger IQ).

nigs gonna nig

just move to a rural area of pretty much any state you chose. make sure you secure a job first though. shit economies are usually even shittier in small towns. nothing beats them though. being surrounded by mostly conservative, friendly white people, and small businesses is great.

even lefty states have right-wing rural area even if there are some lefty ones as qell.

This

Orlando is pretty shit with the spics.

Tbqh once you leave the attractions.. If you aren't going to a gated community, you aren't going to a nice place at all. For the most part that's the story for most of Florida.

Tampa is a fucking hell hole if you arent rich. Same for the southern 30% of the state. I managed to move to the one area that is resisting the scourge outside of the panhandle. Its about 60% white where I am. Or was until this year.

Massive development is going on in my area. And not the bad kind. All the big tech companies moved into town.. Lots of upscale houses were built etc etc. They are even building two whole new very posh towns surrounding us. My property value almost doubled since 2014. But this year we are seeing that HUD shit that onigger put into play. All the upscale houses that are for rent are being filled with shitskins. Now drugs are going out of control. So now I already know what's going to happen.. Since this is a mostly got town that is in the midst of a boom it landed in (((their))) crosshairs. These shitskins are going to cause all this development to go bust and we are going to have 12 new subdivisions worth of paved roads and empty lots.

I've only been here 3 years..

Tell me, user, what's with the statistically disproportionate amount of dykes here? I've been to many states, Florida has the most fags out of any state I've been to but the amount of dykes is fucking insane.

I haven't noticed that at all.

I've been to Florida a few times.
It's mostly Dominican, Peurto Rican or usually some kind of Central American like a Nicaraguan or Honduran that I see running around everywhere.

Maybe its just brevard

that is the worst flag I have ever seen

Apopka reporting. Just passed over us. Nice weather for tea.

I grew up in a small town in Central Florida. My high school was at least 1/3 spics.

Did you grow up in Bithlo by any change?

Post in our >>>/meadhall/ thread please.

No, I grew up in Highlands County. Couple counties south.

It almost sounds like you did. My middle school was 53% white 31% spic and 8% nig the rest were too small to mention and at the time it was one of the whitest middle schools in Orlando.

you should really check out the sub-national liberian flags

The only way I knew you weren't talking about southern California is when you said "there are niggers everywhere".

Where I live it's pretty much the exact same, I can't stand mexicans after living around them for so long.

You ain't seen nothing yet. This is their official flag:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ad/Flag_Pocatello_Idaho.jpg

(checked)
he's some more bad ones

gainesville is a very liberal city
not much more to be said

Northern part of SW FL here, essentially a native considering I've lived here since I was a few months old and have had family living here for a long time

Our niggers are relatively tame, the spics are a pestilence like they are everywhere though. Plenty of Spanish Cubans though, they tend to counteract their shitskin cousins thankfully.

For the fucking love of God, please have Trump get elected. Those deportations will be a godsend, the faggot commie libshits in commiefornia will save their voterbase somehow so us and Texas will see the most relief.

If you grow up in an area you begin to see the differences between beaner and dindu. The dindu is savage yet thankfully primitive, show you're an alpha or a school shooter type and they'll leave you the fuck alone. Spics on the other hand are savage and barbaric to the core, add a complex social structure with the natural and intellectual inferiority native to their shitskin species and you have a recipe for disaster. Spic crimerate here makes the niggers look like model citizens, I literally can't even describe it. All my other FLanons know what I'm talking about though

Growing up here you see that by far spics are the greater evil

kill yourself

Any Attraction or waterpark in Florida very diverse, If you go to any park you'll see that it is full of spics and chinks.

keep your rebel pride alive

Only ones keeping any kind of confederate spirit alive here are the rednecks and god fucking bless em. Most of em are up north though, we got a saying here

"The further north you go the further South you get"

I'm not hating it, it's just a dogshit flag. Flags shouldn't have words on them, at a bare minimum.

Yeah, the spanish cubans I've interacted with are fine. Not that I've met tons, but the ones I have were fine. Other spics, not so much.

One other thing: Orlando seems to be filling up with sandniggers. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah tell somebody from north florida that they're not part of the confederacy and don't be surprised if you get drug behind a pickup truck

my ol lady is from around sarasota and it's quite a spic shithole

I have noticed the exact opposite, I moved from Baltimore to Albuquerque, and despite ABQ being half spic the transition from 67 percent nigger to 2 percent nigger was a total blessing, I guess it depends on location, LA/San Diego spics are almost entirely cholo garbage, worse than niggers. IME spics are not ideal as a co-demographic but vastly preferable to niggers, but I guess I have low standards, Albuquerque beats the fuck out of Baltimore in every category but "Better than Baltimore" is hardly an endorsement.

I've noticed a ton of curries, personally.

That sounds pretty bad, I've only been to Destin, Florida and it was filled with white people so I felt pretty safe, even I was in a kinda off the beaten path hotel.

I liked Florida overall when I was there, nice people, good seafood, cool shit to go to.

I wouldn't go too much farther south now knowing what you told.

you were in the panhandle which is prime dixie territory (with the exception of panama city beach most of the year)
good stuff up there

Be happy you didn't come to South Florida, OP. It's turning into this these days.

If you don't like the posters then go back to Missouri you hick.

Motherfucker this is getting spooky. I'm from Highlands County.

Were you there to counter the commie rally where they tried to get the statue taken down? I was.

Come to Victoriaville sometime and order your poutine in English.

i was just going to say to OP that if they are Puerto Rican there is zero chance of deportation. Looks like Florida is fucked.

Also, Puerto Ricans are literal cockroaches that come from a welfare state (Puerto Rico). Nigger-tier behavior is engrained in their culture.

How are the Keys? Is it mostly whites.

I haven't stepped foot in florida since I was a child vacationing in Disney World.

why did i spend practically my entire college career shut in my College Park apartment sipping cough syrup, shitposting on halfchan and playing vidya?

Why do you have such an aversion to Spanish?
After all, it is a Latin-derived European language, no worse than French or Italian.

take them to Turkey.

Hey fuck off, I'm from Walton county. We use the niggers to chum for sharks.

This, but AVOID Tallahassee it's a liberal scum hole, but the outlying towns are some of the most southern areas south of Alabama.

He doesn't have an aversion to the Spanish language you nigger.

He is complaining about the scum that speaks it.

was meant for

I don't know what the fuck you are smoking, but in Miami the black neighborhoods are the shitiests , you don't wanna be in them past 6pm, etc… The Hispanic neighborhoods just feel like a South American city, but the fucking black neighborhoods feel like you will get jumped buying groceries

Huh, didn't expect there to be anybody else from there here.

It's a damn shame that Sebring is getting turned into Spic central

I was originally from LP. I didn't realize the demographics were changing though.

It's mostly old Cubans/Puerto Ricans coming here cause it's the cheapest place to retire in Florida. Of course, they're entire families come with them, though. I graduated from the high school a few years back and my class was ~30% Spanish

Jacksonville user here, we got a dick load of niggers and flips, some spics, but we're managed to create all white areas and all black areas. It's pretty good.

oh fug. I hadn't thought of that. guess it's time to look into moving

I was there briefly. I think it was mostly whites. Everything there is also very expensive (more-so the further long you go), so I imagine it isn't very attractive to spics.
Key West is also like degeneracy central. So weird. Some of it is very pretty and historical, but mixed in is all kinds of sleaze. It seems like 1/2 of the island is fags.

Feels pretty bad, man.

Are you Mestizo or White?

When Trump is elected mass Holla Forums influx to Florida and Commiefornia?

Here's hoping.

jax does have its share of niggers ,but ive never had any problems with em
I dont hang out with em but i do have to drive in there shithole areas and go to there filthy houses sometimes

I used to live in Kissimmee. There were some Red Necks towards Saint Cloud, and south further outside the Orlando/Kissimmee area. This was in 2003-2005. Pretty much 80 percent Puerto Rican/ Cuban population, but almost no niggers. They're all welfare types ready to loot after a hurricane and gibs me dat type of animals. Basically Florida is Older people, Drug smugglers, Jews, snowbirds, transient students, disgusting tourists, and a handful of cool Confederate White boys and girls, and pockets of crude sludge niggers in Jacksonville/Miami.

The proposed State flag of Florida has a single mom on it.

White skin, brown eyes and hair. I look like old Sean Connery but not that old. You wouldn't be able to tell I'm Hispanic until I'd open my mouth.

Almost all big American cities are garbage, either because there's too many non-whites or too many leftists or both. The further you live away from a big city, the better.

Just wondering if there were any other White puertoricans in the area.

There are a few, but really old with a stereotypical cowboy accent. There's also Dominicans, but those are pretty tame and way better mannered compared your American negros.