Dreams, wishes and hopes

What do you hope to achieve within your remaining time, Holla Forums?

I want to do at least some the following:

do you think this is realistic? should I remove some stuff off of this checklist?

inb4

you may be able to fund a small expedition, but you're not gonna find one

don't be like that, user! we can do anything we set our minds to!

nope. no matter how hard he wants it, Christopher Reeve will never walk

because he's dead, that doesn't count

he's dead? I thought he was just paralyzed

according to kikepedia he's dead since 2004

if we are going with magic shit then

damn, how did I miss that?

Elaborate, user. What will you do with the money besides feed your self, etc.? Will you get ladies or will you buy a shitload of video games? Do you want to be that British man that drives his kids to school in a battle tank?

I would just need a house, food, and entertainment. The only thing I would spend a lot of money on is my PC, but that is under entertainment, after that I wouldn't really do much. Maybe I'll learn how to draw and start making rule 34, don't know.

video games, I would not let any 3DPD get anyway near my money.

Not having children, and you wouldn't know I was rich by looking at me, I wouldn't own crazy shit, besides a monster of a PC.

Three things, in this order:
And

Doesn't matter where I live, how I get there, how many people I know, if I can accomplish these things I can die feeling fulfilled.

To have the assurance that my life has meaning

find happiness and peace of mind

honestly? not really.

yoooo forensicsbro
what's good nigguh

it only has as much meaning as you give it yourself. Pic related is an excellent example of this

go live in the woods, user. If you aren't a massive retard then you will be able to live your whole life in the woods illegally without
bullshit

Fuck euclidian geometry though. Spherical geometry is way cooler.

Enjoy cleaning up brains, cum, and shit while I fuck badge bunnies

what if I would?

hitler was a massive autist. they should have accepted him at the art school in vienna, would have saved the world lots of trouble.

i agree with what you say about living in the woods though. problem is, i'm too much of a pussy for that.

i was the guy who posted this picture and ironically i cannot into math at all. i still think it's funny.

hit the gym first to build up muscle and confidence
see >>>/fit/ (unless they're dead, then you gotta improvise)

that's cool
what do you mean by 6 months? is that when you finish your study?

regardless of perspective on the fuhrer, he nearly succeeded in what he set out to do.

I have finished my apprenticeship and just need to sit my final exams, they aren't run very often so I have to wait 6 months.

Everything. The Singularity will happen by the end of 2017, and it will reverse aging. Not too long after we will get to upload our consciousnesses into computers where we can live forever.

Even if that's the case (it'd be nice if you'd cite a reliable source, this uploading consiousness meme sounds like snake oil), how will you ever be sure that digital you is in fact, you? Isn't uploading stuff just 1:1 copying it onto somewhere?

What I'm saying is, if you immortalize yourself through means of cloning or upload, the real you will not be in control, ever.

actually he was a spectacular failure, and he failed precisely because of his shitty personal traits. he had no idea of strategy yet he thought of himself as a great military leader. this became more and more extreme in the later phases of the war. he was personally responsible for the great military blunders of the wehrmacht, being unable to grasp the concept of a tactical retreat, just as an example. he surrounded himself with weak spineless retards like keitel because he was unable to deal with being criticized. he was a weak person and a massive drug addict. total meth freak, and other drugs. if you don't believe it look it up. oh yeah and basing your life decisions on pathological hate on random groups, going so far as collectively murdering them, makes him a total asshole and totally unfit as a role model for anybody but people who are shitty worthless beings themselves. this should go without saying but i know this is Holla Forumschan so i will most probably get some triggered responses for this post. do what you must.

oh yeah and call me a fucking hippie or whatever but people i admire are gandhi, jesus, or siddharta gautama.

To be honest it's kinda cool to see bodies that have no head. It's even better when you find them in trucks at 3am in the local park with a 30-06 rifle between their legs. The cab is like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I think I'll manage the first one. The others I don't fucking know.

becoming a doctor sounds harder than any of the other ones

if you can manage it, you'll be able to manage the rest too

Hmm. Well, time will tell.

Why Tasmanian tiger OP? Any special reason?

I dunno. I like how it looks.
I stumbled upon it once and read the reason for extinction (genocide by humans, funded by the retarded Tasmanian government) and it upset me. The creature would've survived if we haven't done anything.

I like how the creature looks, if they are still alive it would be cool to tame one.. that's just an extra little wish, though

also, I think forensic skills might be useful in finding traces (I still know little about it so this might sound naive or stupid, but whatever) - perhaps I could recreate the creature's smell using preserved samples and train some dogs to help the search.