Best northern state for Holla Forums?

strawpoll.me/10517453

So, the United States is utterly going to shit. If you can't tell this yet, I'm both envious and sorry for you. What state is best to ride out the happening? Reasons would be helpful.

ib4 data mining thread shill

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6375227.html
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/missoula-mt-refugee-arrivals-could-begin-in-august-most-will-be-muslims/
huffingtonpost.com/susan-ross/lewiston-maine-refugees_b_8826422.html
pbs.org/pov/raininadryland/letter-from-maine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idaho

I live in Idaho. I respectfully disagree.
8ch.net/pol/res/6375227.html

Utah? Honestly m8 nowhere is safe we are fucked in the US

bhutan

jk

There is no escape.
STAND YOUR GROUND OR DIE.

the best places wouldn't be in the US, it could be Hungary, Poland or Belarus… but you wouldn't be accepted in any of these places, if you actually would be able to move there

Michigan and Minnesota are niggerland shitholes. You may be thinking "oh I'll just live in a rural area" but state government is still subject to nog hordes in the big cities.

Washington is a hipster infested hellscape, same for Wisconsin and Oregon. Again, rural parts of these states are fine, but the faggot liberals in big cities ruin everything.

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont are lolberg memes. In a sense they are decent in that they are pro-freedom and mostly white. The problem is that they are not explicitly right wing and are probably in early stages of subversion.

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Dakotas are the best options on the list: Cheap housing, low living costs, very conservative, racist, shitlord populations that support horrible antisemitic laws like open carry without license.

North Dakota is apparently warped by the oil boom, so basically you'd have a much better time if you worked in the oil industry. Montana seems like the best state but the two big problems are the Cruz victory in primaries and large number of missiles silos (targets in nuclear war).

Gee, thanks, rabbi. Why don't you go back to reddit and stand your ground there, instead of escaping to Holla Forums?

Do you even need to ask?

user, US still is best. Go to some fun friendly rural state, stock up on water, food, meds, guns and ammo, silver and gold.

Isn't Minnesota totally different outside of the Twin Cities?

USA is one of the least cucked nations in the world thanks to your 2A, love of guns, and massive patriotism boner.

Most of the EU is pozzed as fuck and has no freedom. Stay in the US and stock up on provisions. Get that wall built. Get those beaners deported.

If all else fails, go to Montana. Zyklon Ben will protect you.

The trouble is that it is ruled by Twin Cities.

I think when comparing states, there are 2 main families of concerns: There are local concerns, such as cost of living and demographic, which are dealt with by selecting a good location within the state. From this perspective, even NY and CA have perfectly redpilled, white, traditional areas.

However there are also global concerns, such as state legislature. For instance, no matter how based a small town you find in CA, you still have to abide by their retarded gun control laws, pay their stupid high taxes, etc.

I had a more detailed write up of these here: >>>/col/150

It sure as fuck isn't Illinois.

I don't mind regrouping, but not in the US, that's madness.

Demographics seem to be king to me. Not only simply "white", but specific ethnicity. Further things like religion, politics, economy, also, but blood is more important than all that.

Left out for a reason, sadly.

The US is doomed to be diversified as there is no history of an ethnostate. At best, we're "white", which is completely insufficient for a lasting nation. In Europe you can openly say, "This is a Swedish country," and not be considered fundamentally against the values of your nation. Try equating American with English and German ethnicity and see how Burgers respond.

That's the problem almost all of us are from those supposed fun friendly rural states and over the past decade they have been flooded with niggers and leftists

If you live in the US, the most obvious place to regroup is somewhere else in the US. There isn't any first world country that's any better, and if there was, you couldn't easily immigrate there anyway (not to mention the issue of immigration in general). Non first world countries have many fundamental problems.

We've been over this particular line of conversation so many times by now that if you are going to criticize the way you did, you should at least suggest an alternative. Where would you rather regroup?

Unlike many other places, US is also unique in being very geographically diverse and having a lot of sparsely occupied land.

Well, more correctly, people are king. Obviously the most important thing is what sort of people live in a place, otherwise they're all just plains and forests.

The most important thing about the people is, basically, degeneracy in the Holla Forums sense. Unfortunately, we cannot find data on this easily. So we must resort to proxies. Ethnicity is one such proxy. Blood alone doesn't appear to stop people from being cuckolds: See Sweden and Germany, which you could have thought around mid-1900s to be the best in this regard, and look how they turned out.

Same for all others. California once was a very free place that voted for Reagan. Look what's happening now.

This. Attempts to form real nations in the US have purposefully been destroyed to keep the vast landmass together. Any real culture like southern, midwest, Cascadian needs to be destroyed for retarded AMERICAN CULTURE.

Obviously not near any big cities with "yoofs" and vast "enrichment"

I know what you mean, but I think the blood is much more important than the current politics. The Swedes are still the Swedes and the Germans are still the Germans. They are naturally quite tolerant and willing to junte their way through annoying situations. But, if/as things turn, all the Northern European countries will rise fiercely against the invaders.

American ethnicity varies a lot. This is more of why the South is the South, the Midwest is the Midwest, New England is New England, etc than anything else, IMHO. When things get bad then we the blood will be the strongest force in defining the reaction of each area's people to the situation, from Dindu to Deutsch .

My issue is that Swedes may be Swedes (though not for long, kek) but you obviously wouldn't move to Sweden. So going by blood doesn't seem to produce good results.

One could take the position that nations like the Swedes are inherently more conscious, and eventually they will wake up and show their true, non-cucked natures. But in the present state of the world that seems like a hard sell.

I actually have considered moving to Sweden. Just the heck away from Malmo and Gothenberg (sp?). But, then, why not Norway, which has been spared most of the diversity and is not in EU? Their genes are super similar to Swedes, not that they'd admit it.

I live in montana, it's a white paradise.

I suggest moving to Hamilton and Revalli county if you're interested in coming.

But wouldn't you be cucked by somalis and arrested for being politically incorrect?

For one, Norway isn't exactly inviting white foreigners to come there and make their fortune. I agree that it seems much better than Sweden, but it seems like not for long. To me it resembles Sweden of 20-30 years ago, the same liberal subversion is working as everywhere else, it just hasn't advanced as much yet.

Utah - fucking Mormons though, total cunts
Minnesota - Filling up fast with Obama shipments of foriegn hords. Good looking women.
Wisconsin - no work
Montana - no work, no city really.
Idaho - depressing, Boise is kind of sad. But it's better than niggerville USA
Washington - cucked… near Vancouver is beautiful and people become Canadian-like
Oregon - terrible terrible people
Northern California - not that bad once you hit Eureka area… They have secret pockets of like Amish or something, so you have nice white towns still. But Mexicans also… just not like the rest of the State which is ready for WW3
Ohio - cunts, cucked
North East Coast - no work, crazy fucking drunks and addicts, but they make lasting friendships if you have a good sense of humor
Pennsylvania - mixed race as fuck.
North, South Dokota - dead zone… Northern Kansas too… But if you're into that kind of thing then they're OK except for the weather. Kansas flatlands are kind of nice in a Smallville kind of way.
Montanta - better if you're rich. Literally the wildest fronteer until you get to Alaska – like you've never seen wild
Iowa - rolling pretty hills, no work. Be a farmer or GTFO

I'd say if you're a city guy, Minnepolis would be great if not for being an icehole with EXTREME hipsters
Washington North of Seattle is nice, I might move there if not Las Vegas for work. Seattle is a lost cause. Most overcrowded city I've ever seen and I lived in LA
Texas in the North is ok if you're a douchebag and like to larp cowboy. Fuck Dallas though
Salt Lake is a good bet, work there, pretty girls, but white trash weirdo Christcuck attitude. Take getting use to if you're a city guy.
Las Vegas is actually full of white people, so full they complain about a few Mexicans. But everyone is a Rockabilly hipster or a degenerate or a methhead
Wisconsin is beautiful but no work….
Im tired.

Whereabouts (roughy) in Montana? We've been going back and forth about the Flat Head valley, but it seems headed to cuckville.

Those counties are near Yellowstone?

They're coming to Missoula in August

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/missoula-mt-refugee-arrivals-could-begin-in-august-most-will-be-muslims/

Southern virginia, fuck NoVa

Wyoming i would say. It's cheap, there are lots of guns, getting guns are easy are well, lots of resources. Plus everyone here hates muslims and the government and whatnot

Immediately. Interestingly, none of the Scandinavian countries have holocaust denial laws. Some ridiculous shit about free speech or some such jazz. They're just trying to justify Color Climax, of course.

I don't think I can afford Norway.

What about for a definitely not city guy? I can't stand large cities, crowds, and all the inevitable rudeness.

Some relavent oc. Keep in mind this uses data from 2014.

Dark Brown: Minority White (0-50%)
Brown: Below national Average (51-62%)
Light Brown: 62-75%
Grey: 76-89%
White: 90-100%

Just great.

What's crazy is that the Syrians are just a tiny chunk of the refugees. No one is freaking out about the many thousands of refugees brought in from Iraq, Burma, or the Congo in the last few months – because the media doesn't talk about it.

More guns per capita than any other state. Least populated.

Are the people good? I currently live in North Idaho. Are folks similar? [spoiler]hopefully better]

This is great. But, then there are the surprises like Lewiston, ME. :/

huffingtonpost.com/susan-ross/lewiston-maine-refugees_b_8826422.html

pbs.org/pov/raininadryland/letter-from-maine/

If your criterion is "never receives refugees ever" then I don't think there's a single US state that will be acceptable to you.

Yeah people here are good. Stay away from rock springs. If there are any mexicans in the state thats where they are. There are so many of them there and i dont know why. Coincidentally thats where a lot of the crime and drugs come from here.

Why don't you just go?

Thanks for the info. We'll check it out.

Yep, and don't forget Eritrea and Somalia. Those niggers are the worst. There are plenty of first hand accounts with them on that blog if anyone is in doubt.

I just had a thought. The Rohingya are being brought here from Burma. Those are the muzzies that rape and kill Buddhist monks and nuns in Burma. And they're bringing them here as if they are the victims. Lefties love Buddhism so if we red pill them hard on that one thing, maybe some of them will crack.

Holy shit, man, could there be a clearer red pill for them than the Orlando shooting of their beloved bum chasers? I don't understand them.

It's not "north" but West Virginia

Show me where I said that retard.

How about no.

West Virginia is too close to DC and it's middle of nowhere ville.
Go live in the niggerfied towns with all the white trash. People are nice enough but good luck finding work

That's total bullshit

stand up and be counted fellow mittenbros

I already have 3 suggestions in my first post you rampaging homosexual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant

I've read it. He's good. Totally anti-Democracy and anti-Southern European immigration. He was basically anti-American Values.

He lived in an Anglo-Saxon/Germanic America. He correctly predicted the doom and now it's too late.

But, muh Nirvana!

All these religions of peace…

Everything changes when they get raped and killed by the muzzies.

You sound like a defeatist faggot.

Montana has Ben "kick every spic" Garrison so you will be safe there.

They aren't cucked western buddhists who have no idea what Buddhism is. These men live next to Islam and know that it is a fight for survival against the Moslem hordes.
There is a reason Islam is in conflict with every religion it comes into contact with.

Oh come on. It's a political battle, just like the Buddhists in Vietnam and Tibet.

And, you can't tell me that Buddhism isn't extremely cucked taken to its extreme (i.e. by monks). Ahisma, not being concerned with Maya, accepting suffering, etc.

I mean, Christianity is cucked to the gills, but I don't remember the Buddha mixing it up with moneylenders or bringing "not peace, but the sword" – not to mention the Aryan-influenced idea of a Jesus-led war in Revelations.

Buddhism is anti-nature in a totally different way than Judaism, but wrong nonetheless.

On a different note, why is New Hampshire #2?

Why does it have twice the votes as Maine, which is even more white (as in the whitest)?

Serious question. I was just thinking to visit there as a prospect.

poll spammer
but hey

Best northern state?

JOULUPUKIN MAA

and sage

cancucklocked

I live in California and I'm looking to move out of here.

I want to avoid high cost of living ($1m homes give me a fucking break), mexicans, and hot weather.

What's a good state?

Most states are better than California, including all of the states on the list – though big cities in some states like Michigan are worse than rural areas of Northern California.

Do you want a big city? Do you need a specific industry? Do you mind the snow?

Vermont. Beautiful, fucking beautiful. Just google images from there, you'll fall on your ass.

Houses are cheap, cost of living is cheap, taxes are pretty but gun control is very low (concealed and open carry is legal, no background checks for hunting rifles and shotguns) very safe…

And 99% White, if you don't go into Burlington (the biggest city and college town) it's unlikely you'll ever encounter a non-White, like ever.

It is very rural outside of Burlington, so make sure you have work avaliable though, don't just go rent a house and hope you can get whatever shitty job overnight.

Too many hippies though tbh

Not as bad as you think. 90% of people are just regular White country folk.

There are 10x more hippies in California.

I live in MA and have been up to VT to visit people and have experienced people who come down for vacation and there are always loads of hippies for some reason.

DUDE BEN AND JERRIES LMAO

Nah. Places like that, the San Andreas Fault, Lake Baikal, etc. are dangerous as fuck and need to be avoided.

We're better off picking a different country.

Whats up with Lake Baikal?

I fucking hate Detroit, Saginaw, and Flint, along with all the other nigger cities. Michigan would be a shitlord red state without all of that baggage.

Don't forget the cascadian subduction zone. That pops and you can say goodbye to everything west of I-5.

Now is a good time for all anons to begin creating some kind of internet income. I've found a YT niche that is woefully in need of tutorials and gurgle adz won't be broke any time soon.

Holla Forums neets in need of portable income can make retard level tutorials for everyday software - like for grams and gramps. And old people are more likely to click on your ads without an ad blocker. Just sayin'.

Iowafag here. Farm areas and countrysides are full of cuckservatives, bigger cities and more populated places are filled with liberals. Also, it smells like literal shit here half the time because of the farms. Send help.

Holla Forums cucks out once again
also
OP is either datamining or is a complete newfag/retard

Montana.

Just don't associate with Honeypot Harold's organization.

Your treachery will never be forgotten.

Earth's crust is slowly splitting apart. Best case scenario, giant sinkhole. Worst case, Leviathan demon Magog shit comes screaming out of there.

WV, bro. Not that we don't have our legal Paki immigrants running everything medical, but we won't take refugees and never will.

Yah pretty much what everyone said about WV. We hate niggers and we love guns, but the white trash here are JUST as dangerous as niggers, and they're largely addicted to meth or heroin.

That being said, I love it, and you'll never find a less cucked group of white people left on this planet. We still beat the shit out of niggers for touching white women.

To be fair, though, the rural upper Midwest and great lakes is pretty goddamn white; almost all of the Diversity(TM) is in the urban centers. Remove those from the equation and the area starts looking like the area you circled.

New Hampshire, hands down.
It is 99% white, virtually no niggers, It has the lowest taxes in the region, great respect for gun rights, low prices (i suspect this is a function of low taxes, but i'm not sure) and the people there are very friendly, very polite. Highly underrated state with a very solid economy & low unemployment.

It's really because of the French influence. If you're Catholic it's like home.

Rural vermont is nice, but as others have said, there are way too many hippies there.
It's Bernie central. Literally. Bernie is their representative.

Looks like the majority of the population is mad scientists.

Why do you recommend this place user?

Maine is pretty desolate in the north. Bangor is okay, but south of there is the Boston influence.

I live in the Eastern Townchips (Canadian side) and he is correct.

I voted for New Hampshire.

There are two types of hippies. Faggot hippies (peace and love man, can I bum a smoke) and then there are ascetics (Green Party solar panels organic yak farming etc. NE has mostly the latter (provided they are of a certain age).

Bro what area you at and what do you do for work?

When I was a kid he was the mayor. A known quantity, as they say.

If I can lift her, do I get to keep her?

Fuck off. you dont have any idea about what you are talking. I have met with HAC and other party members.

At least your advising Montana

What's a better option than strawpoll?

He's right. His books are provoke-trash and he's betrayed tons of people. He's persona non grata in real circles, but has plenty of shill support (i.e. amazon reviews – maybe you).

Have you been anywhere the last year? Trump is gonna MAGA

I say Montana, I have family there and it literally snows like a fucking foot of snow all year and is pretty desolate.

2nd post meant for

HAC is a 1/4 Jew, fag.

If the NWF isn't truly a honeypot it might as well be considered one as it's likely filled with feds and agent provocateurs.

Any organization which hints that violence may be necessary in some hypothetical situation will naturally attract negative attention.

Then continue to do NOTHING. The books are fiction and just plain fun to read, The Brigade especially IMO.

I for one am sick of what this country is doing to white people and we need to take action. Action is not typing on a keyboard btw

Political motivated migration makes sense and has worked in the past.

I don't think anyone is suggesting to do nothing. If you're interested in the concept of the NWF by all means move there, but associating with Harold's association is unnecessary and risky IMO.

Who cares? There are two possibilities that could come from northwest migration

lots of whites move northwest and we live in a white community. The happening never happens and we live in an *almost* nigger/spic/Jew free community

Or

Lots of whites are in one place and when IT happens we fight for our own nation, together along other white men.

Moving northwest is not a crime. Believe I know, I KNOW That not breaking the law is not enough to protect us. They will fabricate any reason. I feel the risk is worth it, the 14 words are worth it.

Hey thanks for your thought out insight

Washington is 71% white. Oregon is 78% white. Idaho is Mormons and that portion of Montana is mountainous and poor for farming.

PNW cult cucks need to fuck off. Go suck off your fat neckbeard commander some more.

I'm , my ip might have changed.

I like the convenience of more dense areas but not required.
Nope, I work online.
I don't but I might grow to hate it if I lived in it constantly.

I'll consider that, thanks.

I can attest to this.

1 in 10 chance of that happening in the next 50 years, tbh we would be able to recover relatively quickly because the Nips love us Washingtonians so we would be pretty alright after a couple thousand deaths.

They can still be forgiven if they vote for Trump over the witch of Benghazi. Not likely, but the latest poll has Trump within the MoE.

More like the Bitch of Benghazi.

We'll play off the Bitch of Buchenwald that the jews have tried so hard to meme for decades and turn their memes against them.

I like the idea of Vermont because the population is hilariously low, like 300,000 people in the whole state.

Plus it would be cool if natsocs/paleocons took over Vermont and lolbergs took over New Hampshire and we unite the states (in one nation, two rules… like China and Hong Kong) to create the Republic of Holla Forums.

as far as I know Montana got 0 rapefugees and has very few mudslimes and kikes

mostly just whites, and a few spics and injuns
hopefully yellowstone doesn't blow, because then shit is fucked

I personally think Montana, ND & SD would be fine choices (providing the supervolcano doesn't erupt)

Don't run like one of those Syrian faggot refugees, take back your destiny.

I have no clue why people are suggesting Washington and Oregon
they are two of the most cucked states out there

it's not even that white either…

washfag here

ive lived in the puget sound all my life.

95% of shitskins living here are either beaners in the columbia basin who are going back anyways, or niggers who live in the I5 corridor. the rest of cascadia is nearly almost white.

just burn everything along i5 between portland and Vancouver and you have a hu'white paradise. all the whites that are shitting up these states are from california anyway

also, cascadia isnt just oregon and washington. its pic related

Fuck, the more time I spend on Holla Forums…
Where did it all go so wrong?

more people voted for Trump proportionally in wash state than in texas.

pop of 7 million, 400,000+ votes. In a republican primary.

that's a good point actually

I was just a little triggered that even the white men in some states voted to re-elect king nigger

It was either him or that shitbag Romney. The choices weren't exactly great to begin with. after paul got fucked out of the nomination I just decided not to vote.

Literally the only problem city is Seattle, everything east of the mountains is solid conservative and even here in Tacoma I see trump signs all around. Someone started stamping them around the Mexican areas which was fantastic.

yeah one thing that's not talked about in schools is that the (((suffragettes))) in WWI Britain organized strikes in munitions factories (over muh working conditions for womyn or some shit) which directly lead to an ammo shortage for the army and thousands upon thousands of their countrymen dying as a result

we need a coast

OR outside of college towns and eastportland is great

east coast is completely fucked, you're better off nabbing some land along the north pac area.

There's an idiotic (or not well thought out) mentality that they are Whiter because they fought off niggers and spics or something? But sadly, the Whiter the state, the more liberal they are in the cities and more cuckservative in the rural areas.

It's not glamorous (and I hate the heat), but a smarter place would be somewhere with fewer Whites but actually are redpilled… the Rhodesians outmatched the nog 20 to 1 but places like Georgia, South Carolina or Alabama would be a smarter area to strategically retreat to.

Or maybe we just find a way to go to like Eastern Europe somewhere.

Maine is pretty based though.

Do you live in Vermont too, m8?

Bump

the colder it is in winter, teh worse it is for shitskins