TRUMP ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION

The kike who tried to assassinate him with DOX

Lying press already trying to potray themselves as victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/81037ff7dba2438db25b590ad249d660/secret-service-says-no-gun-involved-trump-rally-commotion
rollingstone.com/politics/features/donald-trump-doesnt-believe-in-the-constitution-w441344
npr.org/2016/09/19/494633030/trump-calls-it-sad-that-n-y-bombing-suspect-gets-medical-care-lawyer
justsecurity.org/30104/trump-torture/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-donald-trump-constitution-guide-unconstitutional-freedom-liberty-khan-214139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bigstory.ap.org/article/81037ff7dba2438db25b590ad249d660/secret-service-says-no-gun-involved-trump-rally-commotion
NOV. 5, 2016 11:20 PM EDT
RENO, Nev. (AP) — No weapon was involved in a commotion that briefly disrupted Donald Trump's Saturday night rally and caused agents to hustle Trump from the stage, the Secret Service said.
The Republican presidential nominee had been speaking to supporters for a while when a disturbance broke out in the crowd close to the podium. Two Secret Service agents quickly surrounded Trump, then hustled him away.
In a statement, the Secret Service said a person in front of the stage had shouted "Gun!" but that no weapon was found after a search of the person and the immediate area. The person was apprehended, but officials did not identify the person or disclose whether the person had been charged with a crime.

what goes around comes around, manlets.

wat happen

Trump is absolutely nothing like that.

This is what happens when you speak out against the establishment. You take extra precautions when it comes to assassination attempts.

The only part of the constitution Trump supports is the second amendment.

rollingstone.com/politics/features/donald-trump-doesnt-believe-in-the-constitution-w441344

npr.org/2016/09/19/494633030/trump-calls-it-sad-that-n-y-bombing-suspect-gets-medical-care-lawyer

justsecurity.org/30104/trump-torture/

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-donald-trump-constitution-guide-unconstitutional-freedom-liberty-khan-214139

He doesn't believe in due process or the right to be secure in one's possessions, he thinks torturing US citizens is okay, he doesn't believe in freedom of association for some religions… (as practiced by Americans)

Trump wants to shit all over the constitution and you faggots want to help him do that because you happen to hate the people at whom he wants to aim those abuses.

Remind me when trump tried to kill anyone, I've seen your lying kind before, jew

Whoever tried to assassinate him, almost saved America.

Trumpets are the dumbest group of jackasses I know. They're just as dumb as Hillary supporters.

And how many wars have we fought to rid the world of scum like Frump?
The entire world knows what he is.
The sad part is, you do too.
You just don't care if we become our own enemy.

The majority of Trump supporters are meninists who look like this.

Literally zero

Trump is the real life Lex Luthor.

So would you

Kim Kardashian turned Trump down once.

Nah. I sleep quite well, considering I live in Canada. I simply disrespect him because of the fact that he's a bigot.

fuck off, kike

LOL I love pissing you Trumpets off.

Total chimpout at the Jewvention when a Trumet shows up. Fucking savages.

hillary is peewee incarnate around kids, isnt that agetry amongst everyone else or are you just as retarded as this statement