Practice saying this: "Madame President"

There is going to be a girl president in Current Year + 1, and it will be officially decided within the next 72 hours. We all will be better for it. I hope you all end up with girl teachers and bosses as well, they will treat you better and actually care about you.

It's going to be a great year.

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-endorsed-kkk-newspaper-protests-dillard-university-david-duke
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fred-trump-arrest-1927-kkk
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/knobdoorman/
lemmetweetthatforyou.com/.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/
anonhq.com/white-elephant-donald-trump-kkk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America's first cannibal president. How historic.

yea dood womin r da bess

Hope you enjoy civil war faggot. No way itll be a bloodless transistion.

OP is a fag

She won't be President for long, because she's going to JAIL either way.

Practice Heil Hillary!

when has this ever worked?

The KKK endorses Trump. Plus Trump's father is a member of the KKK.

teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-endorsed-kkk-newspaper-protests-dillard-university-david-duke

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fred-trump-arrest-1927-kkk

I know this is a troll thread but it still makes me sad. While both major candidates are terrible at least Trump doesn't want to enforce a no fly zone on a nation that doesn't want it and will limit their allies ability to engage ISIS is the region.
While the USA is going to help ISIS so long as they have similar goals at least Trump isn't willing to shoot down Russian planes to do it.

Your fake tweet shows you are a liar. Trump as nothing to do with the KKK. HIllary went out of her way to kiss and profess her love for Robert Byrd, grand dragon of the KKK.

KKK endorses Hillary Clinton.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton/

With Trump we won't get WWlll. Unlike Hillary.

Where was the left when Obomba murdered millions of brown people?

False.
1) That tweet is real.
2) I provided links proving that Trump's connection with the KKK is his father.
3) Trump is friends with Hillary, as I've already posted. So that whole Hillary/Robert Byrd thing doesn't help your cause.

Lying piece of shit.

False. I've backed up my claims, unlike you Trumpet.

lol please die as soon as possible.

Take your own advice swaggot.

m'president

GUYS WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKED MILF OR COLLEGE HILLARY GO HERE, FIND A PIC, SAVE IT, BRING IT BACK : twitter.com/knobdoorman/

Clearly you never had a female boss. They do not treat you better. They think they need to be harder then men to prove dat patriarchy isn't holding them down.

Wew! You support a fucking KKK cunt for President?

Sorry I don't see Trump making contact or supporting KKK members. Unlike Hillary.

I'm sorry you misremember your experiences and reconstruct them as negative. Women watch out for those in their charge. It's a fact rooted in both biology and their hearts.

Dude, you created the tweet with the web that was posted here days ago. Look at the reply and fav icons, they have the same errors that all tweet created with lemmetweetthatforyou.com/.

Canada had a female leader… for about 6 months, so yea.. good luck with that

I look forward to it.

Practice saying this:
I never get dubs, tripfags are gods.

You gotta kill yourself now. You realize this, yes?

I always get dubs, tripfags own the internet.

Wow

You are retarded.
Follow the example of

Repeat after us:
I NEVER GET DUBS, TRIPFAGS ARE GODS

There you go. Checked.

2010 wants their tumors back, if you so kindly

Nice get, checking your in return.
tripfags confirmed gods

Will Hillary be lynching Negros if elected?

You can make all the excuses you want, but that doesn't disprove the tweet being truthful.

False.
1) I clearly don't support her, I even posted a pic of her and Trump together.
2) I've already proven the connection between Trump and the KKK.
3) Now stop lying to yourselves swaggots.

There is no connection between Trump and the KKK. Trump has never supported any KKK member unlike Hillary who did support Byrd a KKK grand dragon.

Notice the site only has fake Trump but not Clinton tweets.

False. Trump's dad is a KKK member. Which has already been proven.

No one cares about Hillary. Plus none of the tweets are fake. Even if it was, it's actually truthful.

The only sensible practical alternative.

Fucking liar yet again.

"It's not clear from the context what role Fred Trump played in the brawl. The news article simply notes that seven men were arrested in the "near-riot of the parade," all of whom were represented by the same lawyers."

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/

And Donald Trump had nothing to do with any of this. Hillary attended a funeral for a KKK grand dragon and said he was a wonderful guy.

You really are a sick fuck.

Hillary will start WWlll for racist Jews. And slaughter millions more brown people. Just like Bush and Obomba. Where were you when Obama commited genocide for the Jews in Israel?

If Hillary comes to power and there's no large scale revolt within a month I'm probably just going to hang myself and get it over with.

no, run up to her and shout ALLAHU SNACKBAR

The only way we can save Israel is if we properly vilify Islam. We need to do this, because Islam is the only thing protecting these arabs here in Israel. Once we cut Islam apart, these "palestinians" will be doomed.

False.
anonhq.com/white-elephant-donald-trump-kkk/