Thomas Mair, National Alliance

The hero who killed Jo Cox, Thomas Mair apparently bought a book on how to make guns from a U.S. White nationalist, separatist group called National Alliance.
Needless to say he was very based.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-cox-murder-suspect-bought-8214549

This National alliance group looks like a VERY interesting platform, organisation. Even though according to wikipedia: "The group ceased operations, as a "membership organization," in 2013."
Their introduction on their website is really, really appealing, true to the core.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Alliance_(United_States)
natall.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz
noncounterproductive.blogspot.com/2011/02/harold-covington-calls-dr-william.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't seem to be a Christcuck organisation either. Even with the deformed cross logo and the deceased leader, William Luther Pierce, having invented a religious denomination called "Cosmotheism" for tax exemption purposes after being atheist. His cleary descends from protestants (Presbytarians) it's even in his name but it seems he and his organisation largely rejected Christcuckery.
Which is great.

At least I can't find any link to religion on their manifesto or slogans.

Yea, the "National Alliance" will save the White Race. I'd bet money it's run by a Jew.

That deformed cross is the life rune. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz

Upside down you'll recognize it as the traditional peace symbol, but really it's the death rune kalc

Anyway, Dr. Pierce was a great man. Go watch videos of his talks on YT.

These days, most definitely, just as the ANP is now. NA died with Pierce in '02.

More like run by some feds.

AKA Jews.

They responded to SPLC's allegations by naming the jew and pointing out that the gun-making manual the guy had is not something they sell and is freely available on the internet, and is by the US military.

When did the person buy the book?

Pierce was a zogbot, who took money from an armed car robbery to build his organization. When the feds caught up with him, he was dying of liver cancer and he became their pawn.

Now their org is run by a pedophile.

If any of you fuckers think you can beat the CIA or FEDS, it's time to take your meds.

They're run by a pedo

They take orders from whomever holds the political power. You don't need to beat them - you just need to take State power.

If you think the CIA et al are really part of some overriding conspiracy against the public, you need to take your meds. Those people don't even trust each other, let alone are part of a coordinated conspiracy to hold you down – with one exception: violent revolution. That's a no-no.

Maybe in the past
Most of the major intelligence agencies, especially the five eyes are for all practical purposes independent

I'm not talking about a conspiracy–I'm referring to their power level. If you're doing something to become their enemy, then you're a retard.

checked

Congress still holds the purse-strings and the President (w/ Senate) appoints the heads of the agencies. I realize they are rogue in many respects, but that has more to do with holding their own institutional and personal power than some overriding conspiracy against the public, per se

Again, absent major federal felonies (drug/arms trafficking etc) or calling for violent revolution, its pretty tough to make yourself their enemy, partly bc their power-level is so high that its difficult to even get on their radar in any meaningful way.

The intelligence agencies, especially the CIA, have their own independent revenue streams to operate off on, but that's all off the record
The South American drug cartels are tied at the hip to the CIA, if not run by them

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean a whole lot
Same problem with the government as a whole, where the long term bureaucrats are the ones who hold all the power

I wouldn't say there's a conspiracy, but similar to the military, the movers and shakers all are leftists
Sure you might have right wingers at the lower levels, but they'll never make it to the top

m8 that's what all these WN groups like NA are/were doing.

Even bitch-level White nationalism is a direct threat to the existence of the CIA… but yeah, you're right about the radar.

Are you a fucking newfag? Have you never heard of Dr. William Luther Pierce? Do you not know about the life rune (or that the peace sy

(posted too soon)

Do you not know about the life rune (or that the peace symbol is a death rune in a circle)? If this your first day on Holla Forums? Also, Pierce promoted a theology called "Cosmotheism"? I don't prescribe to it but he did try to divorce European Americans from the contemporary Christianity and all its bad problems.

It sure is funny how every time Dr. Pierce comes up on Holla Forums the same stale denunciation of him as a "zogbot" comes up. You shills have this garbage manualized, don't you?

For those who don't know, the only accusations of this sort against Pierce came from Harold Covington, and are both illogical and baseless. See noncounterproductive.blogspot.com/2011/02/harold-covington-calls-dr-william.html for more information.

Also Pierce very nearly was the National Alliance all by himself. It's now run by Will Williams. The so called pedophile is the editor of their publications, Kevin Alfred Strom, whose only crime was looking for artistic nudes of 18+ models, and who got stung by the usual smear machine working with his deranged ex wife. Both Strom and Williams worked with Pierce for many years and there is no evidence that either has been compromised.

That having been said, the Alliance has long been under intense FBI scrutiny and though I read their articles I am not and will never be a member. They have some good stuff and Pierce's old radio broadcasts are excellent. You can hear all of them at the Internet archive. The ADL considered him the most dangerous man in America, so it's likely he was doing something right.

Their statement on the Cox business is at natvan.com if you want to read it.

Newfags: The Thread

What the actual fuck!

Holy shit, if you have never heard of the NA you shouldn't even be posting on Holla Forums

OP is a fucking shill.

I don't know whether you're familiar with every White nationalist organisation under the sun but I am not. Are you familiar with "Identitäre Bewegung"? I am European not an American. I have indeed never seen this organization come up is that my fault or the fact they are never discussed here, not very active? The name is a very general one. I may have heard it come up without further inquiring a couple of times.

top fucking kek, britbong alphabet agency posting is even lower effort than FBI

Oy vey, what would make you say that? I agree that this perhaps had better not taken place right before a referendum so normies don't get scared and try to "conserve" the treasonous Union but realistically… What real impact is a vote going to have? They stopped Norbert Hofer in Austria at "49.7%" likely with election fraud. FN suddenly faces the strangest of coalitions. They let the Netherlands hold a referendum on whether Ukraine should join the EU which turns out a no, they simply ignore it. You shouldn't think things are as easy as "we'll have a vote and all is well". How many times did the British empire let colonies vote for independence? These people don't work in democratic ways, it is not their game. What Thomas Mair did may well be the only real way to fight back people have. Hypocrisy won't save Europe. But indeed it should have perhaps waited for after the Brexit…

I really don't understand what you people expect agencies to post relevant content for. Just because we've gotten to that point doesn't mean every post about it is "shill", "agencies". Are you going to hide your power level until you are an alcoholic in some reservation for Europeans like an Australian Aboriginal?

I'm on TV!

It went down the toilet when WLP died. Now it is run by a convicted paedophile iirc.

The NA is one everybody should be aware of.

Strom doesn't run it, and he may have been framed.

Other way around.

He plead guilty.

I think you mean Jews.