TRUMP SURVIVED GUNMAN

A few hrs ago Trump had an assassination attempt on him at the Nevada rally. Here is the live stream, go back 20minutes from the end to see it: youtube.com/watch?v=Kd2E8Y_gVtI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kd2E8Y_gVtI?t=2h35m
youtube.com/watch?v=aQMUj6ETaNg&t=6770
bigstory.ap.org/article/81037ff7dba2438db25b590ad249d660/secret-service-says-no-gun-involved-trump-rally-commotion
youtube.co/watch?v=mRcyvBOWd2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It might be a bit further than 20min, 25 or so but you will find it.

If someone finds the stop post it here, still looking.

2hrs 35 min in

why be a faggot in the first place
youtu.be/Kd2E8Y_gVtI?t=2h35m

why does mexico look so comfy in that pic?

Lol I gave the time fuck off

Jesus Christ Trump is getting desperate.

Let me guess, the would be "gunman" was actually Chris Christie holding a meatball sub?

Did you see how his security reacted?This is not fake.

How would they react if it as fake?

Obviously. What good is a fake hoagie?

youtube.com/watch?v=aQMUj6ETaNg&t=6770
Video at the time of the event.

The only non-shitty, non-choppy, actually-timed video

This, I don't know if I'd rather be in 2100 US or Mexico. Both look equally promising for a life of utopian sci fi/ rugged fantasy adventure.

complete nutters

Spoken like a spoiled brat that has never been in a third world country without electricity or plumbing.

I looked it up, saw the word protester, saw the footage, never saw or heard anyone say a gun was involved.

"survived" a nonexistent gunman with a nonexistent gun. Great jorb,

bigstory.ap.org/article/81037ff7dba2438db25b590ad249d660/secret-service-says-no-gun-involved-trump-rally-commotion
NOV. 5, 2016 11:20 PM EDT
RENO, Nev. (AP) — No weapon was involved in a commotion that briefly disrupted Donald Trump's Saturday night rally and caused agents to hustle Trump from the stage, the Secret Service said.
The Republican presidential nominee had been speaking to supporters for a while when a disturbance broke out in the crowd close to the podium. Two Secret Service agents quickly surrounded Trump, then hustled him away.
In a statement, the Secret Service said a person in front of the stage had shouted "Gun!" but that no weapon was found after a search of the person and the immediate area. The person was apprehended, but officials did not identify the person or disclose whether the person had been charged with a crime.

Lying media! Rigged! Crooked! There was a gun! We need to get guns out of our country! Oh, wait. I love the second amendment! I never called for a gun ban! Lying media in the pocket of Crooked Bullseye! MAGA

uh actually we need more guns to keep faggots off our backs

Finally got enough muskets for the happening, buddy?

you're mentally incapable

first to post 10 miutes or less webm of the scene and then trump speaking gets a random OC from me of their request, post with TRIP for my best effort

Whom are you quoting?

Any retard that thinks government should ban guns and that places that have restricted rights are better than america in some objective way because of their gunless and submissive lives.
It's like nigga never heard of mutiny, refusing to obey unlawful orders, or something called integrity and honor.

they always do this. this is no different. and the way this guy is "supporting hillary" is no way realistic at all.
they are pushing "conservative against trump!" maymay in states she's going to lose hard. if you see that advertisement ever then that means your state is going to trump.

Is that cap and ball or a cartridge conversion?

You look like the scared faggot here. Seriously.

nice projection
notice you're first to mention fear

Because guys like you are always major pussies. I've been around a long time, punkboy. You have that scared sissy trying to look tough look.

good for you son, im glad you keep on projecting

Get a load of the internet toughguy.

wew

Look guys, this might be going too far. I mean, don't get me wrong, I voted for Trump through early voting last week, but I feel like far too often people here go way overboard with the pro-Trump propaganda.

I mean, look at that image. You really expect me to believe Mexico will have improved THAT MUCH in less than a hundred years?

youtube.co/watch?v=mRcyvBOWd2o

Did they lynch the shooter? :3

Can you please learn how to embed BEFORE posting some cringey reaction video?

Trump will even make Mexico Great Again For Once!

?

Wow someone kept those. And thats why I don't drink anymore. That is exactly why.

So is it cap and ball or cartridge conversion?

Because you've played too much Skyrim and you're a fan of LOTR and you imagine going on great adventures there. You're sitting behind your computer in your comfy room fantasising about fictional lands because you think your life is boring.

You would be doing the exact same thing in the America in the picture.

You're replying to arguments that the other user never made in the first place. You make these assumptions about his opinion because you've gone over this time and again inside your head getting all riled up about it.

That's a sign of stupidity.

You have paranoia and can't just say you made a post and have a weak grasp of the english language causing you to be unable to communicate.
If you meant something else you'll need to write it out fella.
If someone talks about muskets against the government they're discussing the asymmetrical power struggle of defending our freedoms from the largest and most close enemy of all - otherwise you're just retarded and unfunny.

TRUMP

Trump