Jo Cox dead celebration thread

Whatever 52 year old legend will likely spend his life behind bars for his heroic act.
Where is the respect? Where is the praise?
1 down, sadly a lot more to go. Do you actually think they will allow Brits to "vote" for their freedom? Kill the rest of traitors and build your own future. And watch out for their pawns of controlled opposition to hijack anti-EU, nationalism. This should set an example as to what to do with the rest of them. So called "ignorance" if even real is not an excuse for treason. We are in an existential war with EU, J*w lobbyist globalist dictatorship. If we had a (democratic) alternative to free ourselves but to butcher them we would. Remember the mass immigration is to ensure anti-nationalist votes. It has even given LONDON a Paki Muslim mayor. This either ends here or it is the death of Europe and it's people. There will be civil war and our self-determination, future is broken indefinitely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEzIMZ9w7iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. GCHQ

Butcher traitors, take power, deport all hostile populations including Jews. Ban their organisations, lobbies, nationalize their assets (including banks). We CAN do this. It will require people taking the time to stop wasting their lives on "gaming", empty distractions and perhaps even their jobs for a second. Common interest is your future. It isn't something to be taken lightly.

Doing things like this before the rederendum is fucking retarded. Afterwards is a different story.

Dont reply to yourself faggot, we have ids.

Fuck off five eyes. No one wants or needs your subversive shittery telling us to undermine our goals today. Thank you and fuck yourself.

Hey Jimmy boy, how's the weather down at Thames House? You lot must be celebrating at a job well done.

I agree. I just want to make sure people know that even the referendum likely is just a fluke. We saw the Scottish vote marginally fail. We saw the Austrian right-wing candidate Norbert Hofer strand on 49.7% with apparent election fraud. We saw FN of Le Penn gain then suddenly face the strangest of coalitions. We had these types of "unions" before. Even in the Soviet Union there were elections. Naturally, they didn't mean a lot either. Just like the choice of candidates was all establishment it is the same with our multi-party "democracies". The entire media narrative is controlled. If there are even anti-establishment figures who are able to come forward despite that, parties they will be held off by all means. I'm not sure how the NSDAP was elected in 1933 but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to let something like that happen again. Germany's uprising started by purging it's internal enemies too. Out of necessity.

Don't lie to me White Europeans don't have kids.

Do you think hypocrisy will stop them and save your country? I would LOVE a democratic solution. I just don't think it's possible. I want to believe you and pretend we'll be able to "vote" our way out of slavery. I just don't think it's realistic. But fair enough. I agree I really do. Hold off on actually purging politics for the result of the Brexit vote. Tbh, a Brexit still wouldn't change that much and you still probably have to purge. It would help the EU collapse and our countries to be able to determine their own policies though. Which could save certain countries. It would be a very important step.

I came here to sage you

Both of these were me m80

Most people here are well aware of how these things go, we have been following them for years.

Wtf are you talking about white europeans having kids?

OK I misread that entirily.
I read "do it yourself we have kids".

Badly misread his post. Lack of sleep.

Your thread is shit and you should kill yourself

I'm pretty sure I'd kill you before I'd kill myself but thanks.

let's get to it:

Thomas "Day Of the Rope" Mair

Thomas "Tommy Gun" Mair

Thomas "Brexit or Next It" Mair

Pretty much this.

It is true however that even if you got out of the referendum there's a high chance you wouldn't get out. And even if you did, you'd still have the same type of scum that got you into EU in the first place leading you.

There is no clean way out of this.

Killing someone because you don't agree with them is the ultimate moronic butthurt response.

1. she's fucking dead for no reason,she helped poz the town but killing people for a statement is manson tier.

2. guns will be clamped down on 10x more than they were even before now. good luck getting a bb gun after this.

3. killing a white european woman to make his point.

I'M GLAD SHE'S DEAD AND I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL

Yeah sure, let's celebrate the death of a traitor at the hands of a legit, drugged up nut case in a false flag attempt to create counter Brexit media attention. All according to keikaku, faggots.

RWDS
DAY OF THE ROPE
GTKRWN

this is Holla Forums not /cuck/

THIS

???
Sage.

Good Idea

Bad Idea

This is worse than if trump spent a shit ton of money to make real life RWDS and start mowing people down without the support of the majority of the people. This guy might have fucked up royally.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence though. :^)

If you don't find a guy with a history of mental illness and use of psychotropic drugs shooting a low-rank nobody that only campaigned and not organized on a high level contra Brexit days before the referendum while the mass media was ready to politicize this at the drop of the hat suspicious, you may be retarded.

Britcucks gtfo, if you want to have a white race in the future that means standing up right now and fighting tooth and nail for it. They won't let you vote your way to freedom, they won't let you walk away from their plan.

She may have been white but she was a cog in the zog machine and needed to die.

Fuck off retard. Kill traitors after the Brexit.

Do people actually not believe this is a false flag? Is there anyone on Holla Forums that fucking stupid?

I know the establishment cares fuckall about even it's own deluded White supporters… But claiming this to be a false flag without any further arguments, evidence is pretty petty. I don't really think they killed one of their own and pinned it on right-wingers. If that's the case they had better continue doing so. I think Brits are fed up enough to know that this is nobodies fault but the people who keep pushing these types of agendas. In a normal country she had long been locked up. Just because the establishment itself furthers treason doesn't mean the people will continue taking it. Seriously… If you live in a 1930s Germany and you see German communist, supporters destroying, subjugating your homeland… Do you do nothing to avoid backlash, attacks from their media which are a given no matter what you do? Or do you actually retaliate at some pôint?

That's not what the polls say.

That is quite a nose you have there Mordecai

Breivik was a zionist stooge attacking an anti-Israel convention he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this and you're a pos for bringing him in here. You shouldn't just kill smaller supporters, kill the big fish, the most vile scum most directly involved. As far as the people on Utoya would have been pro-immigrants. They were calling upon Israel to stop destabilizing the middle east. Which is a main issue in why this invasion is now happening. What are the chances of Israel attacking Norwegians after months of and international "scandals" and disputes? Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere had given an interview there just a day beforehand. Norway was expressing support for accepting a Palestinian statehood at the UN. youtube.com/watch?v=IEzIMZ9w7iY I don't think all these youths would have supported the current invasions in the slightest. They are almost Holla Forumstier in their rejections of Israeli dominance, crime I recon. Being "third positionist", /pol doesn't mean ignoring the rest of the world either. These people didn't deserve death since they weren't supporting an anti-national agenda let alone White genocide (at least at that camp I recon).

He wasn't a zionist stooge, that was a ruse.

Writing the word Jew as J*w comes as a habit from other forums where they shadowban any comment with Jew in it. I've noticed this on youtube as well as 9gag. For any children on here yes I do check 9gag. I am thoroughly disgusted and triggered about every third post but I do.

All I know is that SOMEHOW the psycho-kikes at the Southern Poverty Law Center had this guy's personal receipts for book purchases he made in fucking 1999 and published them virtually immediately.

did anyone even know jo cox existed before this?

All those fucking Muslims she was working for to destroy the UK did, I would imagine.

In case anyone was wondering, here's the time line of how to win.

1. Push information on people where they have no choice but to know the truth.

2. Watch as everything we say comes true: they will more than likely cheat to stop Brexit.

3. Whip people into a fervor over said corruption and dispense further truth.

4. As the jews start to panic they collapse the system in hopes their antifa and police can quell the rebellions under marshell law.

5. We win because even the common man knows what is up.

6. Regain control of our governments and set things straight.

7 hang traitors , and enforce re-education for those on the fence/ for those who did not actively resist

8. Proceed to restabalize the world with jews out of the picture.

Did you notice that lone wolf attacks were not a part of that at all? It's because WE ATTACK AS ONE OR NOT AT ALL. lone wolf attacks don't do shit except give reasons for cucks to continue cucking. The world is fucking frustrating, I know, I live in it too. However blowing your load early will not help one fucking bit, in fact it will make the revolution more difficult when it gets here.

If you're attack will not start a revolution (protip, attacking no name politicians no one cares about WILL NEVER FUCKING HELP) then just don't do it. In fact, if you find yourself alone, find more like minded people and prepare in industrious ways. Being a lone loser shooting no names is tantamount to TREASON.

Alright, now that that's out of the way
Just make sure to ignore CIA and shills who say differant. We're in this together.

I really don't think he was very "pro-White" in killing 80 "anti-semetic" White kids on an island. The establishment then treating him like they do every other criminal apparently… like a king. With a better living space and care than 90% of the world population. Yet he still complains about "his rights". I even remember an article where they complain about "anti-semetism" in Norwegian schools and Norway in general that came out 2 months before the attacks where they literally ended on the ominous note "they think this will simply blow over over the summer…" As strange as Israelis attacking an anti-Israel convention might be for some people I don't think it's that strange of a thought at all. He could have attacked any explicitly pro-immigration, pro-mliscegenation, anti-nationalist politician, protest or group but the biggest political butchering in Europe and in large, beyond of decades happens there… I am normally the last person to advocate violence but the likes of this "Jo Cox". In light of everything that even the mainstream has come to know by now… To so vigorously support the destruction of our homelands and the sickening narrative to support it is beyond any form of "understanding", "tolerance". At what point does "conformism", opportunism, selfishness, treason become so vile and destructive that it warrants the people to defend themselves in the only way they still realistically can? We know so much. There seems no democratic solution and exposing their bullshit only gets you fired and further marginalized if not jailed or attacked yourself.

She literally only got elected last year.

See this is why we cant have nice things. Ethno-Nationalism is the way to get what you want friends. Not this whites only fallacy. Dont get me wrong it would be great, but we have been jewed so hard we need to capitulate some things.

Truly the reason she was shot is the same reason so many people legitimately call to hang Merkel. Including myself. What's the difference? They want to blatantly, unapologetically oppose our rights and future with lies without a single shred of nuance or realism, with impunity from the enemy dictatorship and praise from the media we live under… What do they expect people to do? Carry on and do nothing "drastic" that would "harm the legitimacy of opposition"? The legitimacy of opposition isn't harmed in the slightest for anyone with a brain. (yet of course they'll "oy vey" at people's every move and pretend it is) Irish nationalist Michael Collins had many British spies executed for the cause did that illegitimise Irish nationalism? Imagine if this wretched Jo Cox character had pulled her stunts in Ireland of the 1920s? The indoctrination and narrative is so extreme that even the slightest "ripple" in their artificial delusional bubble becomes an incredible distress. Britain and the rest of Europe should perhaps draw inspiration from the Irish struggle for independence where their own country was used to oppress others. Now falling prey to it itself.

Surely everybody with a non-conformist opinion is an autist… Or was it that they are all KKK? Or all nazis? Evil White supremacists… GTFO you sack of shit

drastic times drastic measures
cares about the why, how and when

Let's just accept everything and stop being autistic then shall we? We don't want to be autistic now do we?

Stop being so god damn cucked.

Non-bongs does not live under the same tyranny and thought police as you do.

Oh come on, like you really care?

This thread is nigger-tier

Only niggers celebrate white women being murdered regardless of their political views. Jo Cox was a political non-entity that was on the losing side anyway, and her murder did nothing but jeopardize Brexit.

Because your "Aryan-tier?" is doing so well to solve a dying Europe is it?

yes

He's more likely on Ogilvy Road in Ottawa. All that new shit in the Taj Mahal makes me jealous, frankly.

post your face when this cunt died for nothing

It's not about a white woman being murdered. It's about a traitor receiving justice.

nice post, chaim=

Almost certainly Cox's killer is a secret Muslim.

Your building is still cooler than Ogilvie Road.

Is this what James Bond is doing for a living these days?

She doesn't shill for Israel, she once called there a apartheid state.

Lefties tend to support the part who looks the least white whenever there is a conflict.

Not that difficult to find it in a few minutes if you've OCR'ed the entre NV archive.

exactly this.

traitors to their race deserve nothing in life.

they hurt society so much that they cannot undo the corruptness they cause to their race

It was a false flag.

CAN'T SPARE THE MAIR