BRITISH MP KILLER: "death to traitors, freedom for Britain"

BRITISH MP KILLER: "death to traitors, freedom for Britain"

When asked in court to name himself, the killer of Jo Cox declared his name to be: "death to traitors, freedom for Britain".

RWDS reconfirmed, though he may be a globalist plant to stop Brexit. Fuck!!!

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/accused-tells-court-his-name-is-death-to-traitors-freedom-for-britain-zvz0qp6zb

————————-
————————-

The suspected murderer of Labour MP Jo Cox gave his name as “Death to traitors, freedom for Britain” in his first court appearance this morning.

Thomas Mair, 52, made his statement at Westminster Magistrates’ Court in London where he appeared to face charges for allegedly shooting and stabbing Cox to death.

A mother of two, Cox, 41, was killed on Thursday shortly after getting out of her car in the town of Birstall, West Yorkshire, where she was attending a surgery at her Batley and Spen constituency.

Mair was charged by West Yorkshire police with murder, inflicting grievous bodily harm, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon.

He refused to give his correct name in court and did not reply when asked to confirm his address and date of birth.

While he was not required to enter a plea, his lawyer Keith Allen said there was no indication of what plea would be given. The lawyer also told the court that legal aid had been applied for.

Emma Arbuthnot, Deputy Chief Magistrate, ordered that Mair be remanded in custody until his next appearance at the Old Bailey on Monday.

The accused killer will be held at Belmarsh Prison, and Arbuthnot suggested that a psychiatric report should be prepared, saying: “Bearing in mind the name he has just given, he ought to be seen by a psychiatrist.”

Vigils have been held across the country in Cox’s memory and Parliament will be recalled on Monday to commemorate her death.

David Cameron said the country was “rightly shocked” by her death, while the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn described Cox as “an exceptional, wonderful, very talented woman.”

US President Barack Obama yesterday called Brendan Cox, the MP’s husband, to express his condolences on behalf of the American people.

Police have also praised the bravery of a 77-year-old man who was injured when he came to Cox’s aid while she was being attacked. The man remains in a stable condition in hospital.

A fund set up to honour Cox’s life has raised more than £210,000 which has been nominated to go to three anti-extremism charities, including Hope Not Hate.

Campaigning ahead of Thursday’s referendum on whether Britain should leave the

European Union has been suspended since the Thursday shooting but is expected to be restarted tomorrow.

The attack has raised security concerns for other members of Parliament who routinely meet with constituents in public meetings.

Other urls found in this thread:

hopenothate.org.uk/2014/
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mps-killer-linked-to-far-right-terrorists-mxzgd2drd
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/his-is-what-ive-filed-tonight-tlqbpj7qs
archive.is/9JVhK
twitter.com/padswp/with_replies
dailystormer.com/splc-blames-american-white-supremacists-for-british-mp-stabbing/
archive.is/UaqZZ
scotsman.com/news/uk/remain-campaign-pulls-ahead-of-brexit-in-eu-referendum-poll-1-4158264
archive.is/uz8BS
cnbc.com/2016/06/17/swedish-politicians-death-13-years-ago-mirrors-murder-of-uk-lawmaker.html
independent.co.uk/voices/if-leave-wins-on-thursday-prime-minister-boris-would-hold-an-early-election-a7088151.html
archive.is/wdUdq
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744224427420835840
archive.is/nxquI
archive.is/v5bPe
archive.is/F7qUF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to traitors, freedom for Britain

R W D S

FUCK

FUCKKKKK!!!!!

This is anti-UKIP!!! They are putting all of her donations into anti-UKIP causes!!! Not mental illness or anything like that!!!

"Hope Not Hate" declares UKIP a far right extremist organisation!!!

hopenothate.org.uk/2014/

The possible avenues for this to be shut down:
- Crown Court declares the case sub judice. This will shut the politicians and spin doctors up, but not the Twitter hordes
- Tommy's defence counsel submits an application to assess fitness to plead, and he is indeed found incompetent.
- Something explodes in France at the Euros.

Something is very fucking suspicious here, the guy had no political views and all of sudden he goes postal kills a labourite and goes all "gas the traitors save britain now" I smell a rat that's as foul as any yid or eurocrat.

He obviously hid his power level, he's been a far-right nationalist type for a while.

God damn it though if he hadn't done this shit we would be so much closer to winning. Fucker's an idiot.

This whole fucking circus reminds me of when Princess Diana died.

No shit the left are going to milk this. She had a history of taking cash from the mentally ill to give to pakis anyway.

M I 5
I

THE GUN WAS NOT THE HOME MADE GUN WE THOUGHT

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mps-killer-linked-to-far-right-terrorists-mxzgd2drd

His half-brother was a nigger. The guy was a NEET who helped his neighbours and volunteered for shit. This is like Adam Lanza all over again.

Whenever situations like this happen we're torn between saluting RWDS being real and the obvious potential for the whole thing to have been a false flag.

His mother was a mudshark, and he grew up with his grandmother. His half-brother mongrel has a really niggerish name of "Duane St Louis". Tommy was born in Kilmarnock, Scotland, which is a shithole of a city.

Also, Tommy apparently helped migrants with English lessons.

This whole scenario just doesn't fucking add up.

HnH probably has the same funding arrangement with the EU as Antifa anyway, so I wouldn't worry overmuch on the money score.

The Remainers might find this will not play well for them after all.

He was a man with mental health issues in an area with a large ethnic minority who felt isolated and had no-one who was listening to him.

You mean staging the murder of a high profile Remain MP a week before the referendum polling, and a week after Orlando shooting may have a political motive?

you reap what you sow niggers

HIS MUM SAYS HE HAS NO MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!!

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/his-is-what-ive-filed-tonight-tlqbpj7qs

REMEMBER REMEMBER
THE WORDS THAT DEMONSTRATE OUR MIGHT
Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

No shit it's political. And since we can't film courtrooms he could say I did nothing and the media will tell that he said GTKRWN. No one will stop them.

That's his problem, he didn't get brainwashed by Marxists.

welp

This shit is unreal it's almost as if he's been paid handsomely to say this shit.

This tbh fam.

Total fucking psy-op, all about the visuals.

MP was a sacrificial lamb, killer was a puppet

False flag as fuck.

fake yo

Oh, so she's an expert in mental health now?

It's more likely to be the Scottish connection. He was born in Kilmarnock, Scotland.

Link and archive, ruseman.

Could you get this without the fucking pay wall?

if this is fake, then uk secret services are truly shit tier. The Britain first shout bit was badly bungled and everything else looks circumspect by assocation.

Just in case any of you are fucking gullible, here's what it looks like right now.

archive.is/9JVhK

…………………………………………………………..

Didn't this occur after the polls came out showing increased support for Leave EU? Maybe his handlers realized they needed to try and double-down as it were.

I'm a burger so I've only been sort of following along with the story.

Mary Goodall was watching the rolling news coverage of the attack on her local MP on Thursday afternoon when suddenly she recognised her son on the screen.

Tommy Mair was being wrestled to the ground and pinned down by police officers and seemed to be holding his head in pain.

“My God, that’s Tom,” screamed Mrs Goodall, 69. “That’s Tom’s bag, that’s Tom’s clothes.”

As she watched with her friend Rosemary Surman, she thought that her son might have been injured while trying to help Mrs Cox. The realisation that he was the MP’s suspected killer stunned her to shock and tears.

“What was a normal day turned out to be the biggest nightmare of our lives,” Mrs Surman, 61, said. “With the flick of a switch, it just shows that people’s lives can change — you think you know someone and suddenly you realise you don’t know them at all.

“Mary is still in shock, she can’t understand because Tom was a quiet man — very attentive to her and loving and helpful. He couldn’t do enough for his mum, he potted all her plants only last week — it’s like Jekyll and Hyde.

“She’s so upset for those poor children who have lost their mother and the husband who has lost his wife. She will have to live with this for the rest of her life.”

The mystery of Thomas Mair is perplexing the people of the small Yorkshire market town of Birstall. He was a loner with no close friends who, neighbours said, never had visitors at his home. But he was not a recluse and would chat to his neighbours, tend their gardens and do voluntary work in special needs schools and community centres.

Diana Peters, a next-door neighbour who has known Mr Mair since he was aged eight, said he had severe epilepsy in childhood which prevented him working and left him needing medication for much of his life. He attended local schools but he did not go to university.

Mrs Peters rejected suggestions that Mr Mair had severe mental health problems. “I was a nurse for 40 years, I think I would have noticed,” she said. “He was meek and mild-mannered — he never gave the impression that he had this sort of violence in him, I would never have imagined he was capable of anything like this.”

A picture has emerged purporting to show Tommy Mair holding a banner for the far-right group Britain First. A man resembling Mr Mair, circled, is one of the five with the banner. The image came from a post on Britain First’s website, detailing its “Northern Brigade” who visited mosques in Dewsbury and Bradford last October. Britain First could not be contacted for comment

Changes nothing, polls are still in favour of leave
NO BRAKES ON THE BREXIT TRAIN

So he was a good boi dat dindu nuffin?

My coincidence detector says otherwise.

Mr Mair had been in contact with mental health experts, however, for concerns about the obsessive compulsive disorder which affected his behaviour. Personal hygiene was a particular fixation and relatives said that Mr Mair would clean himself with Brillo pads, did not like touching door handles and was squeamish about the sight of blood.

He received counselling and had been encouraged to involve himself in gardening projects and voluntary work. Officials told The Times that Mr Mair had had no contact with mental health services since 2011.

Mr Mair had done some gardening at Oakwell Park, a place the MP enjoyed with her family. He was an avid reader and a regular at Birstall library where Mrs Cox held constituency surgeries and advertised them. It was just outside the library that he allegedly attacked her on Thursday lunchtime as she stepped from a car.

Several witnesses allegedly heard him shout phrases such as “put Britain first” as he is said to have shot her with a sawn-off rifle and lunged at her with a hunting knife.

Mrs Surman said: “Me and Mary were talking about staying in or voting out and Tom chipped in saying ‘Well, there’s good points for staying in and getting out’. He said he would take us to vote next week but he never said how he was going to vote himself, he thinks you should keep your vote to yourself.

“We last saw him on Wednesday evening, he dropped some shopping for his Mum and left about 5.30pm saying he would see us on Friday. He was an intelligent person who never had a bad word to say about anyone.”

The idea that he may have held racist beliefs stunned his family, especially his half-brother Duane St Louis whose father, Mrs Goodall’s second husband, was a black man from Guyana. “My brother is not violent and is not that political, I don’t even know who he votes for,” Mr St Louis, 41, said.

Mrs Peters had a similar impression of the man who inquired after her cat when she came back from the vet this week. She said: “I never knew anything about his political beliefs, we talked about our little corner of the world — about the teenagers who caused noise and trouble — we didn’t talk about the wider world.”

Mrs Peters was never invited into the two-bedroom council house where Mr Mair had taken over the tenancy of after his grandmother’s death. She was not to know that when he went to the local library, Mr Mair was allegedly researching extreme right-wing politics and ordering Nazi literature which was posted to the address and was found when police teams searched the property on Thursday.

Evidence has emerged online showing that Mr Mair had links with two far-right movements including the National Alliance, the American neo-Nazi group that inspired Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, and has been called “the most dangerous hate group in America”.

The Southern Poverty Law Centre, a civil rights group, published invoices suggesting that Mr Mair bought manuals from the organisation in 1999 on how to make a pipe pistol and improvise munitions. He appeared to have ordered Ich Kämpfe (I fight), the book given to all new members of the Nazi Party.

He was identified as having subscribed to SA Patriot, a magazine published by a South African pro-apartheid group. Mr Mair was named in a decade-old blog produced by the hard-right Springbok Club which said that he was “one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of SA Patriot”.

Mrs Peters said: “I never, ever saw him lose his temper. I would have believed he was Father Christmas before I ever thought he was a neo-Nazi.”

Rifle is easy to conceal
The source of the firearm used by Jo Cox’s killer is a key focus of the investigation into her murder (writes Sean O’Neill). The weapon used in the killing was not a homemade one, as some witnesses believed, but a professionally manufactured rifle which had had its barrel shortened, probably to make it easier to conceal.

Thomas Mair, the suspect in the case, has no criminal record, does not feature in police intelligence files and has no known criminal connections.

He was allegedly adept at acquiring Nazi literature and extremist material online and could also have discovered the black market on the web for firearms and other weapons.

The US has become a major source country for firearms being ordered online then illegally imported to Britain, with many coming by post.

Smugglers often arrange for firearms to be broken down into component parts before being shipped to Britain — reducing the chances of detection by the X-ray scanners.

Steven Greenoe, a US national living in Shrewsbury, masterminded the import of more than 80 lethal handguns to Britain before he was caught in 2010.

Weapons have also been sourced by crime gangs in Europe and one smuggling ring trafficking sub-machineguns through the post from Germany was smashed last year.

This year a gang was convicted after being caught at a Kent marina trying to bring in a huge cache of weapons from Slovakia.

Was anyone floating around at the time of the Lee Rigby murder? Are there any similarities to this? Just wondering from a potential MK perspective.

What is going on the apparent witnesses that said he was fighting another person and Cox intervened?

See

This whole situation is a fucking false flag. This is not the action of RWDS it's instead a push by the Jewish Leftist Shill Squads to try and manipulate reality.

The whole time they were calling it:

How conveniet, just whrn the BREXIT polls show an increease in the nationalistic option.

Underrated.

Well that's just ridiculous. That would be like
someone in America carrying out an Oklahoma type bombing and then telling the
court that his hero was Ted Cruz.

It's fake bro.

Bullshit.

nobody told him he couldn't wash himself to whiteness

They make it sound as if finding un-PC information is like cracking a bank safe.

In the 80's and 90's it was difficult to locate. Now it's one or two clicks away, for free.

DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

-Tommy, Terrible Timing, Mair

Convenient something like this happens whenever there's a big vote. In Washington State we had a school shooting right before i-594 was voted on (more gun checks).

"We've reached an agreement with the government, we'll let you off with just a slap on the wrist if you say exactly what we tell you to…"

Sleeper agent confirmed?

Magnificent, this moron has sunk us.

It does read like the most Jewish thing ever.

It just reads too well.

Brexit going through will stop these nationalists from radicalising!

I don\t know lads, I don't think I can be a civic nationalist anymore, we need the EU to hold us with their big. strong arms.

Given that polls taken after the shooting had Remain DROP, I wonder if the great British public is clever enough to spot a false flag when they see one?

Or better yet, to say "one misguided individual doesn't change the fact that leaving is the RIGHT thing to do."

God damn GamerGate!

any community that gets it laughs pretending to be idiots, will be undermined at each opportunistic moment by a false flagger pretending to really be that stupid.

The Cockneys have JUST been genocided, and you think one traitor being killed by some loner pro-white is a catastrophe?

It's not pro-whites that have created a society of single men with mental problems, because the only important thing was to flood the UK with muds.

Absolutely fucking based, old son.

Yeah. He didn't do because of the Rapinghams?

Why is it a false flag?

Why is it impossible that somebody with mental problems snap far sooner than the well adjusted ones?

It's not the left have not been provoking white bongs for a very long time?

Meanwhile at Dover…..twitter.com/padswp/with_replies #convoytocalais

jews gonna jew

well-adjusted to what? everyone on this planet is well-adjusted to doing whatever they did yesterday, or what it was expected they would do. if someone is going to radically change their life in their own direction, do you think they'd start as hubristically as this?

CANCEL THE REFERENDUM, THEY CRIED

WE MUST PROTECT DEMOCRACY, THEY SIGHED

THIS MUST NOT BE POLITICISED, SO THEY LIED

AND AS THEY WEPT UP A STORM, SO BRITAIN DIED

This. What a fucknut. Does anyone know who he's been talking to lately? Did somebody in (Scotland Yard? BritFBI) convince this mentally unstable retard to do this? Or, did that MP recently do some bullshit that set this guy off?

Or maybe they were secretly energized by his attack?

Tommy "Brexicution" Mair.

If he was well-adjusted to doing whatever he did yesterday, he would have been able to hold down a real job?

My neighbor is schizophrenic, and I am sure he will call some nigger a nigger some day.

I normally talk a few word with him, but sometimes you get called the worst words he knows. I know him, but that might not be true of some random mud who gets offended?

I also studied with a Tourettes guy, so I know these will have problems in a multicultural society, where saying nigger is far worse that pussy and dick.

The text of that petition gave me AIDs

We never claimed it lost all of its sovereignty. You're having a bad time tonight. Petitioner obvious Remainer who doesn't want democracy

If this is legit, there should be some hidden motive. I refuse to believe that this guy killed her without some hidden reason.

He is not mentally ill, it wasn't just a random act of violence. I think it's VERY important to find his motive.

GOOD

You guys have been memeing RWDS and NO PR for a long while now (but never doing anything).

Then when someone actually does it you cry FALSE FLAG and CRISIS ACTORS.

How about if you don't believe something then don't say that you do.

Huh?

This is exactly what rwds is for… i'm personally pretty encouraged that a bong is leading the way.

You can't vote your way out from under tyranny.

He is party bonkers, party sane.

Somebody was going to snap over what has been done to the white working class bongs, and that it would be a white man with nothing to lose outside a daily battle to stay sane, is to be expected.

It will not end good for the left, if they don't understand that they will have a BIG WHITE PROBLEM, if they continue to ignore the Rapinghams, and that bong proles are being ethnically cleansed.

Wait, didn't he look different than this in that photo of him being held down?

Yea… people think rwds is a joke? Like its a non-violent troll?

It's mostly britcucks with their brexit meme.

What you are describing is a concern for "PR".

We even have people saying that about Orlando, it's absolutely inevitable about every happening.

All the comentators running with the "he's just mentally ill, no political motive, shame on the left for exploiting this" are going to look pretty stupid now. I hope the polls that say this is not hurting Brexit are (somehow) accurate.

This.

The left isnt going to be your friend regardless. AntiFa (and political leftists) are scum and should be curb stomped.

Does he not realize that this will hurt Brexit chances? The fucking cunting invalid.

All traitors bringing rapefugees to Europe need to be punished. He is a good lad by hanging a leftist bitch.

It doesn't exist, you idiot.

If pro-whites had any power, there would not be a white genocide happening, that we are forbidden to talk about.

This is extremely cogent and lucid. It's a shame they don't let social scientists publish studies on this.

Boy, I'd like to believe you on this one, but I'm afraid you may be wrong here. I guess Britain still has some hope since it is still 80+% white, but I'm still not hopeful. You all better act, and you better act fast. You do not want to end up with the US's demographics trapped on that little island, mate. The only reason it works for us is bc we keep the diversity trapped in the cities and retire to our nice white suburbs, and the fact that we are the most resource rich nation on Earth and we have shit for a welfare state.

Don't let them tell you that the US is wealthy bc of diversity - we are wealthy despite the diversity.

Just wait until after the election. There's petitions in the british parliament to cancel the vote entirely by using this lady as a martyr. It's possible the sympathy votes will fuck over brexit. It's not a PR issue.

So the little cuck in training opposes UKIP because his primary school is 74% non-white? My brain hurts.

or I should have said 74% foreigners

It might be even more than 74% as niggers can have english as their main language too. Also less if they have Polish immigrants for example.

What you just described are PR issues.

Well yeah, that's a given.

i wonder if in such occurences…do they draw straws? or do they look for the more expendable yet marketable?

do leftist MPs start watching their backs?

Hello FBI

MI5 PSYOP PLANT: "read from script, shekels from globalists"

Though, ironically, there's a lot of people who are families of victims of rotherdams and friends of those families who would hear that and only sympathise with him. This is the kind of ironic unintentional backfired signal boost that I love, because it never for a minute dawns at them that not only could it be the case, but that it could be and IS the case at a far greater rate than anyone really realizes.

Traitors should die. That sounds like a good enough reason to me. When Brexit happens the work isn't over.

You're saying no to RWDS because of PR blowback.

Ok, let's assume you're right. Why her? There are too many questions about this guy and his motives.

Like a looney tune, the right-wing nutjobs will always perform the action that hurts themselves the most.

Suspicious doesn't even scratch the surface.

But why would you RWDS only when it could potentially hurt your cause? Why never before and why couldn't you just do it after? It's dumb.

The lefties tried using the murder to push their agenda
It backfired tremendously and everyone now thinks they're morally bankrupt
But you knew that already

dailystormer.com/splc-blames-american-white-supremacists-for-british-mp-stabbing/

This assasination has actually helped brexit, support for remain has dropped and people answering 'don't know' has increased.

Just goes to show that violence is effective at silencing these traitors, I'm personally hopung more of these traitors begin getting what they deserve in attacks like these tbh

EU SUPPORT FALLS IN FIRST BREXIT POLL AFTER JO COX MURDER
LONDON — British support for remaining in the European Union has weakened in the wake of the murder of the pro-EU politician Jo Cox, according to an online research company Friday.
Qriously, a London-based technology start-up that gathers data and intelligence about consumers through mobile phone apps, found that backing among likely voters for Britain's EU membership has dropped to 32% from 40% before her death.
The poll was based on 1,992 British adults surveyed on June 13-16, and then 1,002 on June 17 — the day after Cox was shot and killed in northern England. The start-up claims to have held the first such survey on the topic since the lawmaker's slaying. Most of Qriously’s surveys are done for corporate brands and it has not been previously conducted an EU referendum poll.
Respondents were asked: "Imagine the EU referendum were held today. Would you vote for the U.K. to remain a member of the European Union, or leave the European Union?" They were given three options: "Remain in the EU," "Leave the EU," or "Don't know."
Qriously found that 52% will vote to leave the bloc in a national referendum on June 23. The figure is unchanged from before the parliamentarian's death. The weakening support for remaining in the EU coincided with a large move toward "Don't know," which leaped to 16% from 9% before Cox's assassination.
archive.is/UaqZZ

Provide satisfying objective evidence (fresher then "Death to the traitors" statement) or gtfo

I heard about that, that's great, but that's a little unexpected wouldn't you say? By most people's analysis, the Leave vote should have been hurt by it. I could be wrong, but it just seemed like a pure cohencidence that the shooter ticked all the right boxes to make the perfect martyr for the Remainers.

I'm glad if that's true though.

The media/government establishment really is tone deaf when it comes to understanding just how many people agree wholeheartedly with the "death to traitors" sentiment.

You are free to do it, if you don't want a career and don't need a job.

The cucks are convinced that they will win, because they are willing to use any mean possible.

What they don't understand, is that the previous progressives also did this in the form of subjugating reality to ideology.

The effect is that the cucks live in a socially constructed reality where cause and effect works according to holy dogma, and not how cause and effect play out in the real world.

The cucks can't win, when the cucks can't even talk about how they can't talk about - the fact that they have problems they can't talk about.

So, what are we supposed to think of this ?

scotsman.com/news/uk/remain-campaign-pulls-ahead-of-brexit-in-eu-referendum-poll-1-4158264

Because she was close. Sure, there may be others that deserved it more, but nobody should expect that the structure of government would fall in an ordered way. I don't know, maybe she's been essential for something that's affected this guy personally, but she was an achievable target who was contributing to the fall of Britain.
I agree that there are things that are suspicious and that the media has been muddling the waters. I'm just tired of the attitude of "not all RWDS". It looks extremely weak when people complain about the left using a death to push their agenda.

He should write a new article with this as the main point.

Did you so much as read the article I linked? That's the telephone poll included in it, they've intentionally left out the online polling to suit their agenda.

Brillo boy's mom sounds genuinely more sad about her getting killed, than Jo's loving husband.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh? Really now? I guess I'm not in the Nazi Party then since no one's given me my free book in German that I can't read. Guess I can't 1488 with you guys anymore. Guess I'm gonna have to go find a bull to prep and a cuck shed. Guess that means im #mentallyhill now.

If Nigel was his political hero brillo boy would sit the fuck down and let the fucking man do his politics, not fuck it up by being a planted goon.

You don't know what RWDS is. Keep trying.
Also when there's actually not a false flag, we'll tell you.

Let's just hope britons aren't anywhere near as daft or cucked as swedes. Swedes, you're gonna have to go through a mandatory re-education and rehabilitation once all this is over. And you're also always going to be picked on and roughed up by everyone extra from now on because of your stupid bullshit. To keep you from falling back into cuckdom.

Polls are a distraction?

Sorry lads but this is just one obscure poll, we'll see later on if the other polls reflect this

yes but it was right at the perfect time to kill all political momentum for brexit, think strategically for fuck's sake.

(((Dr. Pierce)))?

Well that's not right. The Swedish currency is still the krona to this day.

It didn't work though. The Swedes voted AGAINST the Euro.

does anyone else think it's fucked that obama has called the husband the day after this happens, but waits 3 days to contact the governor of florida about orlando..

priorities i guess..

Last year there was an knife attack on the future mayor of Cologne.
Attacker was a longterm unemployed looner, with connections to a “right wing” party. Turns out he was working most probably for “Stasi”, Verfassungsschutz, press went quiet when it became public.

Pure coincidence, before the Euro referendum in Sweden another female politician was stabbed to death:
archive.is/uz8BS
cnbc.com/2016/06/17/swedish-politicians-death-13-years-ago-mirrors-murder-of-uk-lawmaker.html

money was donated to the white hats, who have been proven to work with isis.

counter-propaganda: The Leftist Case for Brexit

Don't make any asinine comments, lads. Just thumbs up and spread wherever you can.

I could see the killer getting extra-pissed off lately, especially after the Geldopf inicident with the fisherman.

Pretty much all of this.

I've always found it funny that if any of us did something similar not me, FBI, we'd be called MK ULTRA CIA patsies.

The fact is….this shit like this WILL happen when you push around a population long enough, when you mock them, when you spit in their face and call them racist, when your open your borders to medieval scum from the desert and treat your own citizens like garbage. As somebody else said, I'm surprised this doesn't happen MORE often.

Their narrative only has power if you accept their morality. Let's step back from a moment and ask a question: How much tolerance should be given to the people that actively support the nation's submission to a foreign power and its colonization by a foreign people? Maybe it was poorly timed, but in the grand scheme, is this collaborator's death something to cause worry. If you conclude the patience for people that support of submission and colonization of the UK by foreigners is wearing thin, you cannot say this is the act of a madman or a government plant, but only the beginning of a national awakening. This is not the result of Brexit propaganda but the developing reality that sees British cities transforming into foreign enclaves and the UK changing from a nation-state into another going concern for financial parasites.

I would like to present to you an analogy. In the 1930s an Indian Nationalist named Bhaghat Singh, assassinated the assistant commision of the British Raj police, an Indian police sargeant, and bombed the constituent assembly. As the time of his arrest, the media, and the cuck politicians (like Mahondas Ghandi) called the man a lunatic and counter-productive for the Indian cause. However, the people embraced him as a patriot and a martyr, going so far to perform anti-Trump like "protests" against Ghandi in the year after his execution. In the years since his death, the narrative that he was a martyr for Indian freedom has consumed any argument he was crazy or had bad timing. Why? Because the Indian people made their own narrative for the event and did not accept the views of the political and media elites.

I do not propose we run around shouting "Tommy Mair dindu nuffin" But at least here, on this anonymous site, let us not look for ways to bypass their narrative. Let us create our own. He was a patriot and he was driven by the anti-patriots who are destroying the UK politically, socially, and economically, to a desperate act in the hopes of pushing back the wave of destruction invited to UK by collaborators like Cox.

Just like that 'far right' terrorist from France they caught, that went quiet very quickly now didn't it? Everyone with a functioning brain sees that this latest incident is suspicious as hell. They have become arrogant in their power. They don't care if 10-20% of people know they are completely full of shit. They will openly court the zombie vote now without any shame.

independent.co.uk/voices/if-leave-wins-on-thursday-prime-minister-boris-would-hold-an-early-election-a7088151.html

WHAT THE FUCK, SERIOUSLY?

THIS IS WAY TOO CONVENIENT

Murder suspect in Jo Cox case 'told police he was political activist
archive.is/wdUdq

THIS IS WAY TOO PRETTY FOR THEIR NARRATIVE

FUCKING CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE

Holy fuck we're getting shilled hard.

Yeah, way too convenient. At the least, he has a pro-EU lawyer telling him to say all these things. (In order to get a lower sentence due to pseudoinsanity or something like that?)

What should be apparent to most Holla Forumsacks by now is the fact that the same scum that run the EU had Jo Cox killed. They fucking killed her. They killed her for propaganda purposes. You can now see their true Commie faces. They openly murdered millions of white christians within living memory. They openly kill their allies for good publicity. If you take anything from all this Holla Forumsacks, please realise what we are dealing with here. When the day comes they will have no mercy, they will kill with extreme prejudice. Just like they always have. This is another warning. This is our enemy.

It will happen more often:

1. (((they))) have created a society where 40% of white men will never marry and have children.

2. The white working class have been forced to finance their own ethnic cleansing and had their daughters raped.

3. Enough white men are starting to realize that the only future they will have, is one where they will suffer alone until they die.

4. The cucks know that it's not nice to do what they have done to the bongs, so they need to make bong evil, so the cucks and the kikes become the good ones when they cuck the bong proles to death.

5. So far it's only the low proles and other whites that have been demonized, but as larger groups of bongs get's cleansed, (((they))) will need to demonize ever more whites as racists that needs enrichment for their own good.

6. The groups that are starting to get cleansed now, are no longer without means to defend themselves, so the game is changing fast.

Yeah, I think this might be it. Defense lawyers will say and do anything to get their clients off or on a lesser charge, and IIRC, it's not uncommon for them to do deals with the prosecution.

Fuckers. They'd sacrifice the whole country's future for this dead-end.

Maybe a combination of drugs and voice to skull tech.

It also makes it harder for false flags to work.

Who cares? Brexit support is holding stronk and EU support is dropping. If he's a legitimate patriot than this is awesome. If he's a globalist plant then it's even awesomer.

It's not the end of Britain, if Brexit don't happen.

It's the end of Britain, if (((they))) manage to genocide the white British.

I really hope Henry does a coupe and reclaims Britain

Well… she is a traitor so he's right about that.

Probably better to say the truth.
She was conveniently killed and the Brexit motive pinned on it, when in reality this stinks of mossad.

She vocally opposed Israel and its activities in Palestine. She supported a boycott of Israeli goods and was outraged when this was described as anti semitic.

Mair is probably a Jew, so is Clarke Rothwell, the 17 year old evidence found within hours of the attack that associated Mair with a White Nationist group National Alliance, was supplied by the (((SPLC))) the Jewish (obviously as they identify themselves with the brackets) Southern Poverty Law Center.

Jo Cox husband Brendan took to twitter within hours to call for unity in the face of hatred, it's what she would have wanted.

What is this hatred he speaks of?
Why White nationalist nazism of course. The obligitary swastika flags have been found at Mairs home.

Because a self confessed political activist keeps evidence of their activities, so the authorities have a better chance presumably.

Kind of like in a Hollywood movie where instead of putting the hero to sleep with a quick bullet, the baddie hatches an elaborate death ritual, that the hero obviously escapes from at the last moment.

We don't know that.

What the fuck do you think staying in EU means?

380+ million Muslims would be free to stream into Britain.

If that's not genocide I don't know what is.

How the fuck is that the truth when we barely have any facts to support that thesis. It sounds like mental judo to bypass their morality, i.e., murder of political oppressors is always wrong*. Stop this shit. The saxon is awakening and he is re-learning to hate; woe to those who are the objects of his anger.

*Unless it is a brave darkie or leftist killing "cis-het-white scum".

What truth is this?

The ones the shills want us discussing, so that lurkers can say that we are all insane?

Get some real proof like documents and photos, and you might not look like the GCHQ quite as much.

Help the other bongs know how you feel then, so the meme magic have a working chance of happening?

We are all in the same boat here.

Britain, Norway and Switzerland can't survive on their own with a brown Europe.

no

Anglo-kikes pls, don't make me laugh.

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

LEAVE VOTE GROWTH
ON PARITY NOW WITH REMAIN

MEDIA NARRATIVE NOT AFFECTING VOTES

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744224427420835840
archive.is/nxquI

What are you insinuating

Thanks for the bump, btw.

The telephone polls are more important but it's looking good so far.

Führer dubs calling out kikery checked

m8 this whole affair has cemented my 'radicality' essentially. I was in a process of religious metanoia when it occurred as it was. Strangest week of my life.

I thought the killer wanted to kill migrants not fellate them

Lads, what the fuck is National Alliance? Did they mean National Action?

anyone has that article of the muslim putting up a sign saying he didn't say what the media quote him saying?

The last time BBC tried to interview people in London they couldn't even find a single person voting remain.

Those "polls" are bullshit, designed to prepare the population for Brexit referendum simply trashing 90% of the leave votes and declaring it lost.

the NWO has up to 10,000 MKUltra Zog bots ready to be activated at any time.

They could do this shit everyday all day if they wanted.

no shit

SHIT SOMEONE DIED

QUICK CANCEL EVERYTHING

Why are you posting this without proof, just like shills do?

they're not even trying anymore

The timing is still everything. This strike does nothing but cover up any of our side's victories in debates or the left showing its true hand more often.

I thought that yesterday his motives were 1)the bitch cut funding for his gibs or housing or whatever, and 2)that witnesses denied hearing anything political?

but that was before the polls came out and showed the public hadn't taken the bait, so gotta gaspedal the narrative.

Exactly what happened in Sweden. What a cohencidence.

If you are going to continue to pee in your pants each time some white run amok from the abuse, you give the cucks and the kikes the opportunity to use false flag each time they look to lose something.

tbf I don't get why she's so shocked.

A big tatoo of a maze is probaby best done in parts

Yeah, and you get a star star for telling us, rather than the bongs that need to hear it?

well done lad

Friend, I am not here to convince you one way or another, but if you think about this autistically, a career or job in this environment is willing submission to those who hate you, wish your death and want you to pay for the rope by which they will hang you. Historically, nationalist movements have been made by the youth because they were the ones who could sense complacency would mean their enslavement. However, in the modern era, many are distracted by mass media to chase after needless shit and that to obtain the needless shit they need to be a good goy with a job. So even if the average youth sees the world around him as destructive, he feels atomized and unable to speak out for fear of alienation and being labeled a failure according to their morality. I imagine a person who tries to solider on, like an animal aware he is taking his last steps to the slaughterhouse, will keep up appearances until he breaks down and in his failure will see that being silent in the face of this injustice has not improved his personal situation, he is still alienated and deemed a failure. What would such a person do, his best efforts to play their game have ended in the results he feared most, what reason does he have to continue in silence any more?

Blatant false flag is blatant.

God damn it.

BRITS VOTE #LEAVE ON JUNE 23!

Yes we do.

The funny thing is, false flag or not; this has helped us.

We still have to see the results, but after the vote, (and America as well when you guys win) there is going to have to be a lot more of this.

Latest poll has Leave down 3 points and Remain up 3

That's actually Hequet, not Kek.

I don't think it actually exist many white anti-whites. It's mainly something we call them, so they too will have to say they are against genociding whitey, when enough whites ask the question.

We are not in the car on our way to the slaughterhouse. We won years ago, so the game now is the society whitey get's to live in, and how strong we will be.

None, and that is so fucking dangerous that it's a threat to national security.

(It's not super dangerous though, because we won. It's too much fun to bully the cucked, for the cuckery to survive long term.)

Because it's not dangerous, no bravery is called for, outside talking with friends and using the rights we still have.

NATO can't genocide it's own people and expect to survive, so the Multikult will have to be removed, and sanity restored.

What's a cuckhold? Some kind of really weak sleeper hold?

The only part that I have surmised is that Mair and Rothwell are both Jewish due to the name.
Everything else is fact, well as reported anyway.

No murder is always wrong. Justifying it somehow makes you no better than the people who to us seem treacherous.

I hope the D in RWDS comes to mean Deportation.

News report the the radio (wcbs) here in NYC saying the "motive is now known" for the attack and it's the leave/stay vote. Went on and on about Cox and all the great work she did and how she wants to union to succeed

cuckold for the ones that think it's about withholding orgasm or something.

I don't see any links, and I can't see how the truth matters. We don't have mass media to spread the message.

We will get blamed for this anyway, so we might be happy that we can blame the cucks in return, no matter if they created the the killer directly, trough some form of false flag, or indirectly, by creating a class of downtrodden poor white men with nothing to lose.

agreed.

traitors are worthless , and traitors are people who put immigrants above the citizens of the land. which as far as i can see this traitor did.

good on a bong for standing up for his people.

god bless the rwds

when the jews told cox she had to die for the cause, what do you think she asked them?

Or: He didn't say anything like witness reports said and this is a false flag.

Of course all it would take to foil a false flag like this is for people to grow the balls to agree with him.

Reported. Didn’t even read the rest.

None of us are going to be doing anything remotely similar.
But…take your average britbong bluepilled normie who's (friend's) sister/daughter/cousin/niece got rapinghamed, and slowly waking up to the fact they've been fed nothing but lies, systematicall robbed, and genocided. I have no control over what they do when the realization of betrayal sets in. This is because they are normies, they are going to discuss the matters with their normie friends usually in person, and that's going to get them heated uncontrollably. Eventually, it will hit a flash point.

Literally who? Why would some literally jew call out NaCIAnol AllianCIA for the false flag patsy grooming organization it is? Does your last name end in -berg -sky -man or -kov?

That part will soon get better, as ever more normalfags will experience that the media have been lying about the joy of divershitty.

The same delayed effect from the influx until the bad effects finally make the glass run over, will become a problem for the cucks and the kikes though.

It's not like the enrichment will stop filling up the still not overflowed white glasses just because enough white people have gotten enough enrichment to close the borders.

Are you retarded? Learn to read.

Well, he's not wrong… Traitors typically do swing first.

Why would this effect how people vote?

archive.is/v5bPe
similar article

implying epilepsy = schizophrenia, psychosis

Because he was obviously intelligent and well read. If he was reading redpilled literature and was pro nationalist he would be very aware that RWDS happening a week before the poll might have a negative affect.

Define the objectives that have been achieved that will establish victory or do you mean (((we))) won.

seems legit fam

God dam this piece of autistic fucking shit he may have single handedly destroyed the Brexit campaign.

Death to traitors indeed.

Local restaurant owner Hicham Ben Abdallah, widely quoted across the media as having claimed Mr. Mair shouted, “Britain First” has told Breitbart London “No, no. I did not hear that”.
archive.is/F7qUF

No, but you might be?

Cameron is intelligent, but he is still an idiot.

If you had paid me, perhaps.

Implying having a lifelong condition requiring to take medicine and preventing you from working wouldn't affect your mental health

I would love you britcucks to explain how leaving the EU is going to magically reverse the hellhole your country is becoming. It's going to reduce the immigration rate, thats it, you're still going to be a bunch of cucks who care more about being polite than your children being raped and suffering a quiet extinction where you slowly fade away instead of being violently eradicated. It's too late for policies and referendums and this man realized it, but keep shitting on him, you deserve the paki knife in your asshole.

That's not how it's working out these days. ANY publicity is leading to increased support for the far right. It literally doesn't matter what it is. Maybe the media is starting to realise this, maybe that's giving them too much credit.

The cucks and the kikes don't know they are telling lies Whitey can see are untrue all the time, and that this makes Whitey apt to think the media is out lying again each time they speak about pro-whites.

You both do realise he could of waited a week don't you. If he is determined to kill her today he will still be determined tomorrow. Fuck i hate the numbskulls on the right none of you can see past the fat Jewish nose in front of you.

Bongs and Swedes listen and repeat what the leaders say, while they punish internal dissent, so when the leave campaign told them this is the line we follow, it became the line the Brexiters followed.

the line of reasoning about being ruled by unelected lawmakers in brussels is extremely hard to resist

That this is true, does not change the trait among the Swedes and the Bongs.

It's the chicken and the egg again, where the ones that are alone never try to change anything, because they know it's futile to protest without a strong group backing you.

This makes change slow in the beginning, until it starts to accelerate as groups are formed to address the issues.

Question: If you're for remain, what the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums?

So, it's the Trump effect?

The cover of the times says that remain has pulled ahead in the polls. This headline is right next to one about mr 'traitors get twatted'.
It's all too suspicious for words.
As someone said in another thread yesterday; it really seems like the (((globalists))) have completely lost the plot: they don't actually care if a significant proportion of the population doubt the narratives spun - so long as the globalists get what they want.
They are complacent, arrogant and ignorant. I genuinely think that in twenty years time, Hitler will have been completely vindicated and will actually be respected by the super majority of Europeans across the globe.

I am not sure the UK will be easier to uncuck if they are outside the EU.

It's saving the white bongs that is the important thing, as that would make the EU a parenthesis in the history of old blighty, no matter if there will be a Brexit or not.

This will only embolden people to vote to leave.

DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN!
AMERICA FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS!

NEVER FALL FOR CONCERN TROLLING
NEVER CAPITULATE TO MUH PR FAGGOTRY

You think the UK would be easier to uncuck if it lets 80+ million muslims in?

Someone remidend me today of a Swedish case in 2003,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh

Lindh was shopping for new clothes for a televised debate later that night on the referendum about Sweden's adoption of the euro (which she supported)

Gee, a lefty who supported this; got killed, and they have green light for there agenda,
Since sheeple fall for it every time.

Sound familliar?

That butthurt hit home hard.

This so called mentally ill man is the only one who is not. He is absolutley aware of his rights as a citizen: when asked about his name, he distances himself from the impersonification "human entity" and the recognition as a lawfully legal capacity of a natural person. Lawfully legal are only natural and legal persons.

An individual however, is only the artificial entity of his personal data, such as first and last name, date of birth and possibly address.
This artificial entity is ooposed to the ME. the ME is not a natural person. ME is the being with the physical body of a human. As a living
organism I am not a lawful legal capacity, as long as I do not relinquishing my human rights voluntarily.

Only by impersonification of first name / last name, with ME as a HUMAN I confirm the legal and voluntary incarnation of the natural person. This incarnation must be willingly acknowledged by myself, because no one can compel ME as a HUMAN to recognize this false identity. So we exchange our real human rights against an artificial legal capacity.

The guy in the courtroom is fully aware of this and titled himself with the name "Death to the traitors" and last name "Freedom for Britain." Of course, the judge is fully aware of these laws. The best they can hope for is to call him mentally "confused", lock him up for a time in the slammer and then he is free again. easy as that.