The 8/loli/ Game

Name some scenarios you'd like to see in the Unteralterbach inspired 1950s based loli VN by >>>/loli/

Enjoy a look at the clothes girls from that era worn.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09LHVIbPwh2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a good luck m8

ikr? Artist is confirmed Remuslupinart. Glad he's on board

Another of his works

Ill be bumping thread every now and then with more 1950s lolis so hope you like them

East German "Thälmann Pionier" girls

The OP knows they can post 5 images per post right?

Sorry about that, just wanted to add more gravity to every picture or if someone had a comment on one it directs to it

Feels bad man

Who is the artist?

Remus Lupin. Messaged him on pixiv and he said he'll be doing concept art soon.

vocaroo.com/i/s09LHVIbPwh2

Pioneers of GDR? Pleated skirts, white or light blue shirts, red neckties, good fetish material. Good retro, but look like the game will take place in western germany, because of oddites of comunist contries…

But, why not?

West German children were allowed in pioneer summer camps as well, it was a campaign in the 50's called "Frohe Ferien für alle Kinder" (happy holidays for all children.

cute

CUTE

the fuck is she eating? im a /ck/ fag and even i dont know

Some concept art for the game.

In those days they clearly knew that it was normal to want to slip it inside a clean place, not a diseased battered kebab that has been dropped in a puddle of manky run-off water and urine.

die pedo

all you posted seems to be american dresses
but you said it'd play in western germany?
it should include some traditional costumes, especially in a 50's setting

A sanitarium with straight-jacket bondage scenes.

How come little girls are so hot?

The weebs out there might appreciate the children of Japanese war brides. Random Korean orphans might work too.

This. Bondage scene(s) are a must

Nice loli. Glad to see you are able to get someone like him to do the arts.
If you want to do something along the line of UAB maybe go along the route that you're a new teacher to a girl school but that is way too common and the game will never stand out.
Maybe that you're a commercial photographer and you're just taking girl to exotic location and shoot different kind of photo?
but wither setting is hard to achieve "fighting evil" theme that was present in UAB

ECCO explains to PC that their grand biocomputer has detected that anti-pedophilia will in the future have diminished the human spirit to the extent of an 86% likelihood of a total nuclear exchange. To prevent this, ECCO will divide earth into several thousand time bubbles each occupied by a single child whom will become significant in future history. Agents including PC will be injected individually into each of these bubbles, which will decompose into normal reality when the agent has fulfilled the task giving fond and sensual sex memories to the child and so potentially averting total human destruction.

what

Thats hot as hell actually

There should be a shota trap character or two.

Maybe a set of "girl" twins where one is a real girl and the plot twist is the boy being revealed as a crossdresser when he gets unexpectedly stripped down to his underwear.

unf

I don't get along with lolicons.

Best in my collection, feel like contributing.

Like these?

Terrifying.

I like it

1950s is okay tier. I prefer the 15th-18th century lolis (tfw there's no historical photos but only a few paintings ;__;) (tfw pedophilia was legal at that time because life expectancy was like 40 years and fucking plagues)

Shipka + Hamm incest

theyre cute

unf

Would fuck

Glasses > Pigtails > Blondie > Darky

Nuclear test site.

YOU GON GET REMINDED'

Loli is justice.

It's called a creme finger donut.

Lolilovers will be brought to justice.

Take my loli and you take my soul. I will fight for loli.

Not enough space in prisons.
I think you don't know how many men are actually attracted to very young girls.

By 'justice' I meant execution.

Also, define 'young girls'

Girls with no boobies and tight little buns

why these make my weewee feel funny

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd probably say it is because you are a pedofile.

but im not i swear

cumdog

Fallout shelters make great sex dungeons.