loli is love
loli is lief :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exi9zi2K0hA
youtube.com/watch?v=gNQuhqpaFqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indeed ^.^ ~

Why even live

there are plenty of other things to enjoy in life user. :)

because you still could do it with 5 years old :3

The weather man predicts a shit storm on the horizon with heavy bans falling. Take cover…

No bans today. It's a holy day.

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason. Why the Gunpowder treason. Should ever be forgot!

oy vey

good to see you :)

HEIL mein LOLI, gas the haterz

I'm not saying I've gotten soft in my later years but she scares me. Looks like she could kick the crap outa me.

who? heh~

don't give her a reason to do that then :P

mika nd heartfinn :p

Lot of crushing power in those thighs. :3

And who might you be? :3

aww ^.^ ~
Good to see you too user. :)

user :^)

Ahhhh, good to see you too user! :3

More like loli will get you twenty to life

I miss librechan

Mika a shit
Rin a shit
Poke a shit
I already forgot the rest of you tbh fam

oh yeah
heartbro a shit
baskin a shit

agreed

who doesn't ;_;

aww come on ^.^ ~
heeh. :3

I'd love to .__.

I'm glad you made me the smug evil one.

RIP ;_;

Anthony? Oh wow this almost feels like a reunion now :3

well…XD
Please don't take it personally, heh…~
I made you Flandre Scarlet because you two seem to share at least some things, don't you think? :pp

And Flandre is still best weird loli. :3

tbh I only ever masturbated to cirno ice fairy lol I dont know much else about touhou

LOL imagining those oldfags reading my posts is hilarious.

Not as hilarious as those oldfags kicking in your door and dragging your child-loving ass off to jail.

imagining this guy raping your butthole is hilarious too

We are documenting everything you say and then triangulating every IP you switch to and from. We are using software to recognize common grammar practices and personal preferences. We know who you are. We are tracking you every minute of the day.

Mika, I was listening to Dr William Pierce and he said our Nordic ancestors used to drown gays.

This place has becoem 4cuck

Me too. :C

True dat
Probably not

Sry got sidetracked out there.

And who cares?

We know about that girl you touched

Would you rather be thrown of a roof, drowned or stoned to death?

well just putting "flandre scarlet" in google images should give you a basic idea. :p

And even though I like touhou, those games were always way too hard for me lel

wait until this thread gets deleted lel

who hasnt touched a girl? is normal.

logged in
To make stalkers job little easier. :3

We know that you touched her inappropriately

it was a good day

good idea :^)

reaching

I'd be cool with the pics, the cancerous thing about you is the blatant namefaggotry

~ ~ ~

tadaaaaa! ^.^

Fixd! :3

We have you pinned

Nice, your account finally arrived. :3

good to see that the mods picked something that suits you :p

does little girl spit taste like sugar water?

yes and their shit tastes like candy floss and icecream

I know you are being sarcastic but i'd literally eat preteen girl shit. I would lovingly devour every ounce of it.

Tastes just like the candy you used to lure her in >:- ]

a bit too much for me, but spit is okay

Fucking normalfags, I swear…

@jim your site doesn't work

You people are retarded. Go back to Salon.

fucking this.

the pedos always was here - right from the first exodus.

Do what I do and ignore them - hide the thread if you must.

(777 CHECKED)

who cares, they are shit and I keep telling em.

Are you literally retarded? Aside from the fact that you can't into grammar? That's not the point. I am saying that people coming from Librechan are literally normalfag redditors. All of them are tripfags who hate anonymity and chan culture.

And we keep ignoring you.
Why so mad bro? :3

you aren't, actually. low-iq pedo detected

Now im hurt! 3:

Are you suggesting people with dyslexia are retarded?

they think they have invented IBs, but they only have always been cancer

NÅR SKULEKLOKKA RINGER LØPER JEI PÅ RASKE BEN

Hva faen er det du bruker lørdagskvelden til?

I was there before imageboards tbh.
This is not to say I'm not cancer though.

I was born in 84 m8, explain what you mean by pre-imageboard

the fuck is all this 3d shit?

post lolis pls

What happens if you turn 2d side ways?

Jag fira Milla, det är nog för mig^-^

Förlåt, jag talar lite svenska, men ingen Norska heh

I only have pictures of anna.

kek Tony is homeless, traveling around taking creepshots

He probably means shit like usenet.

yeah, way to many tripfags

kek

Living the dream mane. :3

Has anything changed for you lately btw?~

I hear that so quite often, so I don't blame you at all :^)

I was just interested in how Anthony is living atm~

+1 for posting yourself

I just want to live in a world without niggers and jews. Is this too much to ask?

I decided to change cities and go on a road trip but stopped at home to see my dogs and ended up staying for 6 weeks now.

tbh ive been fappng like crazy and self sabotaging myself but no im on day 3 of nofap and getting ready to set sail again.

I got a new car its james bond af

thanks for the upboat

and I want to live in a world without pedos, is this too much to ask? just put a bullet in your head.

I'm not going to creep anymore either. Now in my depleted NEET state of clarity I see how much I fucked that city up by creeping everyday for 2 months. People must have been talking about me because I was too obvious. Glad its over.

In studying nofap I learned its an arousal addiction and this is why I even sexualize girls irl. Just got to realize how much arousal addiction is ruining my soul and have integrity with my true values.

And I want to live in a world without bigots, is this too much to ask? Clearly we all can't have what we want.

wow that sounds quite adventurous (nothing surprising here regarding you though :p)

I've read a lot about this, but I just can't picture how that is supposed to turn your whole life for the better, heh

Maybe I should just try it though~

I don't know how even got a new car while being in that situation, but I wish good luck with everything ^.^

a world without pedoes? why?

were you molested by your grandpa?

Little girls are magical

no you dipshit, I just need a minority I can legitimately focus all my hate on.

This goys channel has alot of good nofap videos documenting his experience and results.

"arousal addiction"
yea that sounds like me, too
I either fap or get brazen with sexual things, bad

I have a video for you

Loli != 3D you fucking faggots.

Why dont you guys just stay over at >>>/loli/?

Stop shitting up our board with your pedo shit and threads like >>>6373849

tactical. they want to confuse 2d and 3d to legitimate their degeneracy.

2d a shit

Will check that out, thanks~

pedophilia is just a form of retardation

looks like you have to start from day 0 now

meow…XD

I REPEAT, WHY DONT YOU GUYS FUCK OFF TO >>>/loli/?

STOP SHITTING UP OUR BOARD, AND STOP WITH THE PEDOSHIT LIKE

MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

we want the innocent emotional connection we can only get from little angels because we ourselves are angels at heart.

normies deserve whores

no, because you are not able to get an emotional connection to someone of your own age. because you are retarded.

you have a cuckold folder dont you goyim?

because of the current year all the girls are jaded whores who lost their souls to drugs, meds and race mixing.

in an earlier time we would have been fine because women our age would still be as pure hearted as us.

:^)

what a pathetic excuse for your retardation, faggot. there are plenty of nice women out there, there is no reason to ruin underdeveloped bodies and minds.

why??

because he's a retard

jim desires shekels

I repeat, why so triggered?
Stop whining and ignore wat you don't like.

I miss baskin.

I'm logging off now. I wish you all loli dreams tonight.

hitler bless

fuck off and die

Good night and sweet dreams. :) ~

It's just crc64 hash of the file
Who knows since this is closed source. :3

Good night Tony. :3

Goodnight.

why don't you faggots host your own fucking IB, where you can invite all your pedo friends and have a hugbox all day?

Why don't you host your own safebox?

why don't you kill yourself?

Why are you so triggered?

Cause I'm immortal.

no I'm not triggered, this was a legitimate question.

TONY ROBBINS!

Looks like I was too late. G'nite mate.

suicide is the best option for your kind

baskin…~

You do know you're on Holla Forums right? There are much better places you can go.

why? remember pedoshit is being b&, pleb

Hello baskin. :3

business as usual :3

Daddy says to say "good evening"

Hello lovelies

Dawww, she's cute. :3

the 'save as original filename' function ain't working.

I wish I would've been a childhood friend of Milla ;_; ♥

Jim'll fix it

This tbh.

jim can suck my nuts

♥ ;_; ♥

I bet he'd love to

guess so. but from what I've heard he's more into big, sweaty nigger balls and diccs.

This tops the list Holla Forums's history of inconveniences. triggered ;_; Why can't I save with the original filename?

Good night guys

Goood night Finn. ^-^

Goodnight, Heartfinn. Sleep well. ^_^ ❤

Night

sexy

Here's an argument:

Why are most of the people from Librechan tripfags who love to circlejerk? Are all people from librechan like this or just a select few?

no those are only a few people from /pgt/ who love each other very much. /hebe/ was the largest board.

but those ppl aren't here. /hebe/fags would bless us with neat stuff like this:

huggie

Honest question:
Are people here actually pedos or just trolling?

Loli knees are divine.

bayu-bayu…sweet dreams everyone. :)

Millie

Anyone?

both tbh fam

song title?

bye

Wanna hear a joke? How many hater normfags does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, hater normfags only try to screw their bulbs into big gaping worn out sockets so their bulbs keep falling out.

Good night Mika ~

tbqh fam

youtube.com/watch?v=Exi9zi2K0hA

Has the admin finally unfucked the anti-freedom rules or is this a one off?

Take a seat user

Little girl knees are fucking sexy.

No seat for me Mr Hanson, I'm like a leaf on the wind.

I'm not even a pedo but I hope so, in the interest of genuinely free-speech. I've gotten temp-banned for simply posting a picture of a young girl and it wasn't even -remotely- sexual.

Apparently, everything involving underage girls (regardless of context) is "pedoshit".

You may not all be tripfagging anymore but you're all still fucking annoying cunts and I hate all of you.
I only wish librechan was still up to contain your constant autism and circljerking so we could go back to having decent threads like these again.
Please cease to exist anytime.

YOU'RE LIKE A WINDY BRUSH

:)

sure bruh

the tripfags are gone, I hate them as much as you do

ok lol

Most of them aren't tripfagging anymore but just by the cringe inducing circlejerking they're doing like they do to shit up every thread like this you know they're still here.
I almost want being a pedo to have the death penalty, I'd gladly take one for the team to ensure that these insufferable cunts never live to see another day.

not all pedos are that cancerous

Yeah but the collateral damage would still be worth it.
Its not just the cringe, that I can handle, its knowing that their retardation is what the normalfags here think is an average pedo.
We have this one platform on the surface web and they use it to make us look like the most autistic fucking retards on planet earth, I fucking hate them so much.

I.HATE.TRIPFAGS!

I'm back. Just had to go to the store.

Those pictures in the ass thread were posted by me, chum.

Raped.

I bet the tripfags are an FBI shill tactic designed to make pedos look bad.

I think we make pedoes look good tbh

If you shot yourself in the fucking head you would be doing the rest of us pedos a favor.
If you want to be treated like a real human bean start acting like one you stupid sperg.

We often discuss philosophy and literature, selfhelp and psychology.

Infact I believe it was always the anons in the ptg's that were degenerate posting.

Yeah I see a lot of that in this thread, clearly you bunch of social retards are secretly great intellectuals.
All you fuckers do is make us all look just as bad as you, just knowing that you people exist makes me question if they're right when they say pedos are statistically more prone to retardation.
For the love of all that is holy just fuck off forever.

There hasnt been any threads here up long enough for the gang to come together.

I just found the new book by Neil Strauss, author of The Game (which I hated tbh because introvert), but like the new one called The Truth. Its about psychology and how to overcome childhood trauma that reflects in our relationships in forms of sex addiction, love addiction etc.

I'll embed the interview on the knowledge for men podcast which breaks down the book see of you like it.

And heres the audiobook read by the author youtube.com/watch?v=gNQuhqpaFqc

And hopefully the mods will start deleting these threads again so you can stop tainting our reputation even worse than it already has been with every fucking thread you make.

Dude, have you looked at the other threads on /b? I don't think that's even possible.

m-muh tranny/pony/lgbt/cuck threads tho…..

True, this place is so dead that theres barely anyone left to see a thread like this and think "wow pedos are even worse than I initially thought"
But one person coming to that conclusion is one too many, and I see multiples every motherfucking thread.

Deleting and banning these faggots is too much work.

Have a cat.
t. dysnomia

Oh okay awesome, I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Nice Pimenova pic btw.

I wouldn’t even count the pony / tranny / gay / cuck threads. I was thinking more about the rape, torture, murder, and robbery threads. I can even overlook the 16 year old looking for gay sex or the prostitute. Reputation my ass…

Just blacklist their tripcodes so they automatically get banned as soon as they use them.
I beg of you, you're our only hope.

Why do people have such a problem with trip codes?

Because tripfags completely go against chan culture and treat this place like its facebook, just look at the quality of this fucking thread for proof of why everyone hates tripfags.
They just constantly circlejerk and contribute nothing, the pony thread is the same way because of the tripfags.

what are you complaining about? XDXD

Kek, the only people who have contributed quality on-topic content in this thread are trip/name/flagfags.

Honestly, if you hate pedo threads why dont you just go to 4cucks Holla Forums? Pedo threads are banned in minutes there.

Its a safespace for your kind. Now GTFO normies.

jUst got sucked into an argument in the ass thread about the holocaust. Stupid fuckers still believe jewish media.

"how was ur day XDXD :3" while reposting the same images you've posted over and over since pedos were relegated to one thread isn't quality on-topic content, its fucking trash and thats why you shit suckers are the only ones who can stand to be in this thread.

delet this…??

you go by user because you have normie friends.

us peds are outsiders and only find people in common in pedo threads so we want to be able to identify each other.

the fact that youre here shows youre a closet pedo who projects his own demons onto others.
seriously, if you dont want to see pedoes go to 4cuck.

cuckboi

Of course I'm a pedo you fucking idiot, if you want to ask some random faggot you don't know how their day was every single motherfucking day then add them on facebook like everyone else does and stop making yourselves look like a bunch of retarded autists on the only site where normalfags have an interaction with pedos.

;; _

wat?

tbh fam

He's mentally ill brah…. Lets just leave him be.

May He find his way back to the eternal womb R.I.P.

A stupid fuck without even basic reading comprehension is the caliber of pedo that people here see and think is the average pedo.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about, how are we supposed change our image from being retarded manchildren who can't handle social interaction with another adult when you fuckers act that way and thats all the normalfags here see?
You people disgust me and I'm ashamed to have anything in common with you.

vape naysh yal

There is two kind of men in this world, Pedophiles and worshipers of the superior Negro cock.

Sam is a big guy

Is he still at large? He keeps getting away with it…

holy fuck i just spent 5+ mins looking for the other 2 pics of the aristocaloli but cant find them >:- []

Such a shame, I hope he gets necessary help.

Whoa, calm down cowboy.

DEEP BREATHS… DEEP BREATHS…

You're digging your own grave you moron how stupid are you?

is the gud loli stuff back?

had to redownload them kek

Where did /hebe/ go after librechan died?

I ain't digging anything, I'm sitting in front of my computer.

Lol that shit happens to me often. I always get lost in the depths of my collection just trying to find the right pic.

Probably masterchan. Just a wild guess though, I hardly ever visited libre's /hebe/.

I doubt it since masterchan has the same DOST rules as Holla Forums. Nextchan seemed to be the most popular choice but it's completely dead.

I just want a place to discuss Lera ;_;

It seemed like masterchan had similar rules to librechan, like allowing legal nudism for instance. But yeah, I hope you find a stable place where you can discuss your Lera :\

zzzzz…

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z

why even sleep

feels good man

i don't get it. isn't dysnomia or whatever his name is supposed to be patrolling the board and banning people for "pedoshit" when they make threads like this?

how does this thread have nearly 300 posts?

mods asleep probably

they believe average pedo is rapist and child killer already
can't get much worse than that

do you even know what RANDOM fucking means?
go back to cuckchan fag

These tripfags are fucking annoying

Please boot em.

I agree. If I wanted to see a bunch of cringy namefaggots circlejerking I could go to a forum or literally ANY other place on the internet. This is not what ibs are supposed to be. REEEE

like, around schools?

the one with the lift is legit
always so sad to watch

Kek, because this has been Holla Forums's most popular thread in weeks. The normies won't acknowledgethat fact so they come here to cry about pedoshit and namefags.

Мой хуй

I'm still hoping for a new /hebe/ somewhere. I mean I'm happy for you guys having /pgt/ (probably) allowed again, but these threads are rather boring if you aren't a namefag.

I've grown quite sick and tired of playing cat & mouse with these kids. If it's not illegal I'm not fucking with it, it's not worth my time to try to curtail a group of posters who constantly ban evade.

If you don't like it, hide the threads.

EDIT: I'm still removing Illegal and obviously suggestive pictures, so don't get any ideas faggots.

So when pedo threads come back?

Not that I'm complaining

THAT'S RITE NIGGA.

LiliK is so pretty it hurts

I remember you from the old Holla Forums. Did you ever post on librechan?

no. is that the honeypotchan?

pedos were before you fucking newfag go back to cuckchan if you don't like it

I see bait

I hear masterchan is known to many as the honeypotchan.

Librechan was an amazing chan while it lasted.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Matserchan a shit. Don't ever go there.

literally never been there

Based Youtube shows the Most Beautiful Girl in the World on their home page for all normies and wymyn to see.

lolis! lolis! lolis! lolis!

I've had this for days, too.

Beautiful french girls, from the Bourbon family.

Can someone please translate this? Pretty sure it's in German.

I don't like when people in school ask me about my modeling career.
I want them to treat me like anyone else so I told my friends to not tell anyone about it.
They are fine with it, because I'm like everyone else.
My favourite model is kate moss, of course.
I love her look, and I find her awesome and sweet. She succeeded, and that makes me feel like I can succeed too.

I don't like smiling photo-shoots. I prefer serious facial expressions, it makes me feel like an actress.

My mother told me that whenever I see a camera lens I should look inside it as if I was looking for a mouse in there.

Sweet thank you so much!

Goddamn I love looking at little girls. Seriously, I like it so much more then looking at old hags.

Hags have so many issues, then they just fuck up their whole look by adding makeup, getting shitty boob jobs, and putting garbage in their lips.

Fuck them bring on the loli, 2D, and 3D.

Shit tier loli

she should have upgraded to 10 when had the chance

New thread??