So Holla Forums what's your plans for when Hillary wins and WW3 starts? Do you have supplies, etc?

So Holla Forums what's your plans for when Hillary wins and WW3 starts? Do you have supplies, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a BB gun, pepper spray, and some bananans. I'm all set.

I'm going to fucking die from niggers stabbing me before I can escape my city innawoods.

Your whole premise is severely flawed, OP – you are assuming that Hillary will win.

Unless they get her on CP charges there's a pretty damn good chance. There's fraud fucking everywhere.

the universe brings light

The first lady of the America

I have a french sword/bayonet from God only knows that's in desperate need of a sharpening, an airband transceiver, and some font cartridges for an HP Lazerjet.
Get on my level

i will have the deep shelter properly camouflaged by tomorrow. play shrewd, suckers. stock loli.

He doesn't know about the skewed polls
Let this fellow educate you anons: twitter.com/mitchellvii/with_replies

I don't think you'll get much loli - enjoy your hand.

Throw the bananas at the niggers while you run away. Their natural instincts will take over and they will begin killing each other to get the banana

Here you go

Get on my level.

I got a serrated pocket knife with a chipped plastic handle, lods of junk food, a flashlight, and the number of a fellow college student who lives in the same hometown I do who has a car. Behold my 'screw you guys I'm going home' strat.

Get drafted and die a gruesome death fighting for the jews.

I keep one of those strapped to my forearm when I wear long sleeves. Not nearly as useful as a gun but it saved my ass from a nigger once.

I just hope the Russians don't invade Arizona

It's finally happening