JEW RAPIST ARRESTED

FAST FORWARD

archive.is/Du19z

Other urls found in this thread:

15419450.weebly.talkiforum.com/20130616/a-leak-of-the-real-plan-of-the-globalist-elit-2673540/
archive.is/UsdH5
web.archive.org/web/20160619205913/http://www.jta.org/2016/06/19/news-opinion/united-states/man-identified-as-jewish-held-in-sexual-assault-of-teen-gifted-to-him
heavy.com/news/2016/06/daniel-savilla-stoltzfus-arrested-lee-kaplan-12-girls-amish-bucks-county-pennsylvania-child-sexual-assault/
archive.is/I7Qtq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google-jew literally said it was ok

BUMPING THIS

Don't let media hide this one.

FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO THIS! IT'S IMPORTANT!!!

If they'd stayed true to the tenets of the Amish faith this tragedy would have been avoided.

They gave their kids to him because he helped them out of a financial crisis.

yuuup. It all started when they began doing business with the jew.

This is christcuckoldry on steroids.

Credit to the Amish elders for telling them to stop doing it.

Except the leaders of their Christian faith told them to not have anything to do with him, and they left the faith because of it.

And it wasn't just one daughter, read the article, they gave him all of their daughters.

Yep, the Bible says to stay away from jews.

Yeah :(

Except they renounced their faith, do you even read

That's fucking disgusting, they deserve to be hung right next to the venomous kike

Yes, they've ruined their daughters entire lives. Now they're going to be put into the foster care system, won't that be lovely?

Hey hun.

Yeah, better than with any of them.

Foster care system is practically the epicenter for child sex slavery

What's the rate?

Right now they're rolling a D1 of rape.

In the study I pulled up 32% reported abuse by a foster care worker, or caretaker. Often the children abuse each other as well, but that was not included in the report. And of course there are abuses that are simply not reported, so the actual number of abused kids in foster care is at least half.

Foster care is a fucking nightmare. As terrible as it was that these girls were put in a situation where they were being sexually abused by this guy, they're going to have it far worse in foster care. In the report in this article the girls said they liked this guy, and were happy with him.

That won't be the case in foster care, naturally. So these kids go from their own parents homes, to a child abusers, to the foster care system, all because their parents wanted to "reward" a person who helped them out financially by pimping out their kids. What a fucking beautiful world it is.

So a 3% chance it will be better. Well, it's better than a lotto ticket.

Wow, he doesn't even look like a jew, either, or does all the hair cover up the jewish features?

What the fuck was going on, here? Did they convert to weirdo chomo judaism or something? Who just gives away their children? How did the cops find out?

This whole thing actually opens up more questions than it answers.

Ever read the Toronto Protocols? The Foster Care system is actually designed to be that way as it's part of the Kike's plan to destroy familal stabilty in order to establish a one world government. They call it a "New World Order"!

Seriously here, starting paragraph Ten; For the success of our Global Plan.

Have a fucking read niggers:
15419450.weebly.talkiforum.com/20130616/a-leak-of-the-real-plan-of-the-globalist-elit-2673540/

What's so bad about that? Isn't that the ideal?

He looks more like Alan Moore than Marx.

All in good health with no signs of trauma

Well, no trauma until the therapists and case workers get ahold of them.

Make it an infographic.

Example jew shill. The "I'm one of you, and I'm a fucking freak show" false flag.

jews are always doing their jew false flag at Trump events. They dress up as the KKK etc. It's the jew way to slithering lie.

But Christ promises to burn them with eternal fire.

+++

Former foster kid here. Can confirm. Lots of abuse from every direction.

Get your eyes checked, retard. Marx and a square head, round face, pudgy nose… the only thing that looks the same is the big beard and mustache

*had a

After reading the back story on this thread and the thread there is only one course of action that should be applied.

Recipe for powdered Jew provided in picture form.

Pick one false prophet.

It's quite interesting how my renewal of faith of Christ seems to REPEL jews and other evil.

The mainstream news sites are picking this up, without, of course, mentioning (((Kaplans))) nature.

OP your OP was messy as fuck.

he give a single daughter, and that daughter gave birth to 2 more, then where did the other 9 women show up?

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS OP

I completely forgot to do it myself yesterday, checked the catalog and was glad it found its way here.
archive.is/UsdH5
web.archive.org/web/20160619205913/http://www.jta.org/2016/06/19/news-opinion/united-states/man-identified-as-jewish-held-in-sexual-assault-of-teen-gifted-to-him

So many websites have scrubbed the fact this guy was jewish, sorry bout dropping the ball on that. But this whole story is fucking disgusting.

two hundred dollars for her."
Washington from New York for the purpose of buying runaway girls.

Here's another good article that comes right out and tells the truth;

heavy.com/news/2016/06/daniel-savilla-stoltzfus-arrested-lee-kaplan-12-girls-amish-bucks-county-pennsylvania-child-sexual-assault/
archive.is/I7Qtq
>According to Ted Krimmel, Lower Southampton Township Police Lieutenant, a welfare check was conducted on the house Thursday, during which officers discovered 12 girls hiding in various parts of the home. The Stoltzfuses, who appeared to be living with Kaplan, are originally from an Amish community in Lancaster County and claim that 10 of the girls are their children
>Reports indicate that Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus knew Kaplan as early as 2003. The couple filed a federal law suit in 2009 against Old Order Amish Helping Program in an attempt to prevent their eviction from the family’s farm property. Stoltzfus stated at the time that in 2003 business dealings with a Jewish man, named as Lee Kaplan, in part led to the Amish church shunning him and trying to ruin his business.

kek