Vegan Gains got Married to his Boyfriend!

LOVE IN SWEATPANTS!

I don't know what they were thinking but I just can't look away. They're rocking hoodies and sweatpants like true renegade lovers. There's also a dingo (?) and a couple of faggots in the background. I don't know what kind of church they're in, maybe that kind of place where gay nignogs get married, or even a synagogue. Anyways, my dudes, the cringe is realy hard here, don't miss out on this.

I recognize this.

what self-respecting white dude would ever have her

I know.

Now? No one
Before she started burning more coal than a steam engine, there could have been some poor, lonely NEET out there.

ill give them 1 year at most till the divorce

That's the most pathetic wedding I've ever seen.
That's exactly what I was expecting from vegan no-gains.

If you're not going to have a real wedding then fine, you just want to sign one of the dumbest legal documents you're legally allowed to sign. Then skip the reception entirely and sign the documents you pathetic sweatpants-wearing fuck.

they already got together and broke up after 6 months, in the past.

Vegain Gains has mild Asperger's, and I think his (((wife))) has Borderline Personality Disorder.

I think she left the first time to see if she could do better than a 6' 2" psycho-aspie who's only form of income is Youtube.

But, of course, any man BUT an aspie can see that she has some kind of personality-disorder. (also, that nose, holy shit)

Ive seen more class at backwoods Wisconsin trailer park weddings

I like the part when it made me feel less pathetic for fapping to cartoons. That looked terrible and everyone in the room knew it was a terrible precursor to a doomed relationship. It's like all the guests were held captive by the guilt of being acquainted with such depressing individuals.

pick one!

You kids watch the dumbest fucking shit

Oh great, another anal asshole pointing out insignificant flaws. I would understand if you were doing it to her face but on Holla Forums? Post your pic, fÄggot!

-jew

Angry jew.

I have no idea who ether of these people are, but I thought it was sweet. All those over priced weddings are pointless in my opinion because most marriages end in divorce. Why spend a fortune on a facade of perfection? I rather have small and quaint wedding any day.

Although she should of wore a dress, just saying.

Married fag here. The point of spending a bunch of have a nice wedding is basically to separate it from the rest of your life. Not saying you need to spend a ridiculous amount of cash, but if your wedding just felt like Thursday, you're kinda doing it wrong

You're fucking retards, that's a man.

But it just another day in your life, making more of it is kinda silly. I'm just being real here. I've seen numerous of my friends' parent's spend a fortune on some bullshit bridezilla requests, and the marriages more often than not fail within a few years. Women are so obsessed with making a perfect day. It is so pathetic. It's not the decorations, outfits, catering, or gifts that make the day special, it is the man or woman you marry. That is all.

really? proof? Looks like a beta ds playing bitch

Its vegan gains, everyone knows his 'girlfriend' is a fag in drag, which is why this is so absolutely delicious and incredible.

I don't know, you can still have a tiny wedding if you go to a nice church in the country type thing with just the two of them. You could even skip the dunkin donuts reception and friends videotaping it/putting it on youtube. This was just tacky as hell.

Is that a yeast infection?

is that one of the guys from the Chain of Command episodes?

Tacky indeed. I had to do some research on this couple. I don't know much about Youtube, Twitter, or Facebook, fanatics. I refuse to call them celebrities because that is not what they are. Now I kinda get the feeling they are just there for views.